Joe Haas Planning a Prison Break?

webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Joe Haas Planning a Prison Break?

Post by webhick »

In response to a blurb at the Concord Monitor about Ed Brown's competency hearing, Joe Haas replied:
A staff infection here, big time!
By JosephSHaas on Thu, 12/31/2009 - 15:48

The only federal "thing" that Ed will be "fac"ing that Sunday night or early Monday morning will be an Article 10 citizen's roadblock of the car he travels in to be impounded with its agents all under citizen's arrest if they don't immediately release him as a N.H. Article 12 "inhabitant" not "controllable" by them because they have failed to comply with the law as outlaws!"

You can read the details at the top of page 627 over at http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.ph ... =3868.9390
The post in question (I think) at NH Underground:
Re: Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS
« Reply #9390 on: Yesterday at 02:55 PM »
Update: I did just call the Concord City Hall, at 2:27 p.m. looking for Paul Cavanaugh whose receptionist said that he is out until Monday, and that she does not know whether he sent a memo by paper or e-mail to the City Managers about an amendment to the oaths to have them "corrected", and so when I did call Aspell's office, she picked up that phone too, and said that on the "receiving" end, that she would have her boss call me back, as currently in a meeting, and I gave her my telephone # but would prefer something in writing by e-mail, and so a copy of this by transfer to my e-mail to send to him hoping to say that what was put into the grinder on Tuesday will be churned and THE amendment signed and stapled to the old oaths on Monday morning so that the C.O.P. can THEN do his job by THE law, or what? Me to do a citizen's arrest against these federal goons when I block their car trying to get into the driveway with Ed? If it takes that "just as soon" action for them of the Concord P.D. as backup on the ass end, then so be it!

- - Joe Haas

P.S. I did meet with Director Vitum with three of his associates (including Officer Bonanza who teaches the Constitution to the cadets) at his conference room on Tuesday last at about from 2:30 to 3:00 p.m. and found out that the cadets have already been hired by each police department, like on an on-the-job training of their oaths pre-scribed BEFORE they get to the Academy, and so my request of for them to buck the system BEFORE they sign some crummy oath like they do in Concord to be not ahead of time, but to be told of what IS the law by 92:2 and then "correct" itr! Not to put somebody in jail to be "corrected" because somebody in law-enforcement so-called was illegal.*

* Sort of like what I heard on today's GUNSMOKE Season 19, Episode 11 entitled "The Hanging of Newly O'Brien" (26 Nov. 1973) re-broadcast at from 1-2:00 o'clock p.m. on TV Land Cable Channel 63 here of what Doc said about the redneck hillbillies that of those who hold these certain beliefs, that it's hard to change them overnight. And so the reason for them here to hopefully be changed in BEFORE a fortnight here to Monday, January 11th from my first e-mail sent out on this this past Monday, December 28th. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0594449/ [ The "citizen's arrest" idea from watching BONANZA, "The Clarion" episode again, right now, where Lorne Greene, as Ben Cartwright arrests the two thugs and gun-points them in the direction of the Sheriff and then the judge in that order, and so the same here of to Scott Hilliard to hold for the state judge to hear my charge against them for kidnapping, set $bail, and if not then hold them over for an indictment by the Merrimack County Grand Jury for trial sometime next Spring = withIN four (4) months for a speedy trial.]

"RE: [Thanks again] (Progress Report #1 requested) Attention: WHEN may I visit you next week??
Sent: Tue 12/29/09 9:45 AM
To: donald.vittum at vzw.blackberry.net
Cc: Concord Police Dept. (police at onconcord.com); Secretary of State - N.H. (elections at sos.state.nh.us); pcavanaugh at onconcord.com; Dick Marple (armlaw at hotmail.com); shilliard at merrimacksheriff.net; isb at dos.nh.gov; Foster's Daily Democrat (letters at fosters.com)

Thanks again Director Vittum,

I've invited my friend, and former N.H. State Trooper Dick Marple of Hooksett to join us around that time if he can make it, as also a Retired State Rep., and me too of having been a Private Detective #1199 of 1976 (licensed by the State Police re: Col. Paul Doyan, for only $10 fee + $25 bond = $35 got you in the business with $5000 in the bank) fresh out of UNH/ Durham back then as a locator of Missing Heirs from Bob Flanders' State Treasury.

Plus at about 8:00 a.m. earlier this morning I did also invite Chief Robert Barry (225-8600) to join us too. He said he's busy, and to re-contact the City Solicitor Paul Cavanaugh (225-8505) to send a legal Memo to the City Manager Thomas Aspell (225-8570) to Amend the form of decades ago to support the federal statutes as a deviation from what is supposed to be the law of the oath forms of from the wording in RSA Ch. 92:2, 42:1 + (105 Police forms), that all officials subscribe to. And so I left a message for Paul on his voice mail, to pick up at 9:30 a.m. today to contact Manager Aspell tomorrow since he is out for the day.

THEN I might be able to get my request to be fulfilled of law enforcement of rights for the inhabitants here of Article 12 from being pounced upon by these federal trespassers who have FAILed to file their 40USC255 to 40USC3112 operating papers with Bill Gardner's Office of Secretary of State per RSA Ch. 123:1 from 1-8-17 U.S. Constitution. In the meantime the Chief saying that he'd "just as soon" not do as I request of to form a roadblock at the entrance to the federal driveway over there on Monday morning January 11th before victim Ed Brown is scheduled inside for sentencing @ 8:00 a.m.

This just "as soon" as phrase over at: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/just+as+soonfor: Idioms & Phrases, defined as:

"Also, as soon. Rather, more readily; also, equally. For example, I'd just as soon you took care of it, or I would as soon recover before I go and baby-sit, or I'd as soon have the lamb as the beef. [Late 1500s]
The American Heritage® Dictionary of Idioms by Christine Ammer.
Copyright © 1997. Published by Houghton Mifflin."

So for me to take care of it, being to what? have a few people with cement cinder blocks with sticks to signs walking the sidewalk and slow saying Article 12 Enforcement Officers? I'd rather have the COPs there doing this job that I've paid them to do by my employer paying his Concord property taxes for our benefit.

In the meantime, to prevent this from happening in the future, of these oaths in non-compliance with the statute and law of New Hampshire, would you, Mr. Director please issue some written Memo to the current Instructor who teaches the Constitution to the Cadets (from who it used to be Lincoln Soldati, from over at the Strafford County Attorney's office in Dover who I asked back then of decades ago now, of what his course materials were, and he replied to me of just off the top of his head). The memo to read of that IF any of them do encounter such counter-oaths in the field, that they do not lie down in the field and take such, but "correct" them and sign what the law requires.

Thank you, -- Joe Haas

cc: Chief Barry, Secretary of State Bill Gardner, Paul Cavanaugh, plus Dick Marple.

also: if the City won't help with this Monday 1/11 executive check and balance, then please for the County +/or State Police to get involved.
Edited to bold the section of word salad that looks relevant. The rest is kind of funny though, since he appears to be trying to get the local cops and other government figures involved in the fiasco.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Nikki

Re: Joe Haas Planning a Prison Break?

Post by Nikki »

Of course, these posts are cleverly concealed so the federal authorities can't possibly fing or interpret them.

Unfortunately, Joe is just blowing smoke again. It's a shame that he doesn't have the nerve to actually do something which would take him off the streets for a few years.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Nikki wrote:Of course, these posts are cleverly concealed so the federal authorities can't possibly fing or interpret them.

Unfortunately, Joe is just blowing smoke again. It's a shame that he doesn't have the nerve to actually do something which would take him off the streets for a few years.
Don't they have public nuisance statutes? 8)
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

It would be nice to know for sure that someone who saw these postings took the time to notify the FBI and/or the Federal Marshals about them.

If he should escape, it is a fair bet that Ed would make a point of not being retaken alive, and I doubt he has any greater concern for someone else's life.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

fortinbras wrote:It would be nice to know for sure that someone who saw these postings took the time to notify the FBI and/or the Federal Marshals about them.

If he should escape, it is a fair bet that Ed would make a point of not being retaken alive, and I doubt he has any greater concern for someone else's life.
While I believe that Ed would have no problem with others putting themselves in harm's way on his behalf, I also believe that Ed, if confronted directly with bodily harm, would probably curl up like the coward I think that he is.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

Joe's made comments like this before, including posting info on the method and means of transport of the Browns. It was this sort of thing that got him banned from visiting the Browns as a security threat previously. I wonder if this last post has elevated it to something more of a criminal-charge nature.
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

cynicalflyer wrote: I wonder if this last post has elevated it to something more of a criminal-charge nature.
18 USC § 751. Instigating or assisting escape.

This assumes that the Federal Marshals neglect to kill anyone involved in this ambush.
cynicalflyer

Post by cynicalflyer »

fortinbras wrote:
cynicalflyer wrote: I wonder if this last post has elevated it to something more of a criminal-charge nature.
18 USC § 751. Instigating or assisting escape.

This assumes that the Federal Marshals neglect to kill anyone involved in this ambush.
Do you think the bluster and posts alone have hit that mark? I'm unsure.
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

fortinbras wrote:It would be nice to know for sure that someone who saw these postings took the time to notify the FBI and/or the Federal Marshals about them.
I'm surprised Joe didn't CC them in his email like he did the Concord Police, Secretary of State's office, Merrimack County Sherrif's office, and the Department of Safety.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

The US Marshals office and all of the other agencies involved in the Brown case are aware of Joe's current little game.
Demo.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

1 - Quatloos has a WIDE audience (even if they aren't regular contributors) including many three-letter agencies

2 - Many of the aforesaid agencies regularly monitor the forums and blogs of people who pose a potential risk to the rule of law.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

They were all over it even before it was posted here.
Demo.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think Joe Haas has made a clean break with reality, but that is about as far as it goes.

Seriously, I think it is about time he was sent in for some long term observation as it would appears his brains done felled out, or maybe he just didn't have many to begin with. I am beginning to think this man is dangerous, either to himself or others I'm not sure, but of this I am sure, his reality check has done bounced.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I think that one of Joe's problems is that he has fallen victim to what one might call the "Lexington-Concord delusion".

Over the years, I've heard many people proclaim that the United States won its independence due to the efforts of armed citizens who put down the tools of their trades, picked up their personal firearms, and assembled with their militia company to repel the bad guys. Well, in the running skirmish that was the case on April 19, 1775, they did indeed repel them, inflicting heavy casualties on them. During the siege that followed, they helped to keep the bad guys penned up in Boston. However, in instances like the Battle of New York, the militias were no match for trained troops in tactical settings quite unlike the "Battle Road"; and it was because the Continental Congress formed a conventional army, equipped, drilled and trained along traditional lines (this is where Lafayette, Kosciusko and Steuben et al. come in) that, with the help of the French, the British finally got worn down. The colonial militias helped; but it was the Continental Army that bore most of the military burden (since I have ancestors in both classifications, I've been interested in finding out what they accomplished.

Joe and his pals, however, can only see what happened in Lexington and Concord. They have romantic visions of themselves, putting down the tools of their trades, picking up their personal firearms, and assembling somewhere to repel the bad guys once more. They see themselves as modern-day Reveres, Daweses and Prescotts, riding the roads to warn their fellow citizens of the 50 Union states that the "IRS is coming!" Of course, if they had a dollar (FRN?) for every fact that they distort or omit, they could satisfy their collective tax liabilities and have money left over; but they don't care about reality. Fantasy is so much more satisfying.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Joe's just looking for attention. Just look at his posting on the NH Underground site - almost 2,500 messages on a single thread, desperately trying to keep the topic alive with irrelevant and incomprehensible posts that no one will ever read.

The more dust Joe stirs up about creating a plan to free Ed, the harder the BOP will hammer on Ed's future prison rules. Thanks to Joe, Ed will likely be spending the rest of his life in prison under far worse circumstances than if Joe had simply left his case alone.

Reno's lawyer was right. Joe ruins people's lives.
Demo.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Only because he's an attorney and frowns on using words like "ass hat" - which is what I've been calling Joe for a while now.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
notorial dissent

What it boils down to, is that with friends like Joe, you don’t need enemies, and I seriously doubt if they could do you as much damage. Of course with Ed as a client, the best you can hope for is a major loss instead of a disastrous loss, but loss it will be. I mean, either way Ed is going to be locked up for the rest of his nasty, useless life, either in the whacko ward, or some really even less nice Fed prison. Such a choice, kind of like the option of having your fingernails pulled out one by one instead of just broken.

And then of course Joe can always come and testify at any parole hearings, not that the Feds do that, or clemency hearings, and really do Ed some good.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
cynicalflyer

Post by cynicalflyer »

Well, this is supposedly the weekend when the Joe Hass powerhouse/juggernaut of RSA blah blah blah is going to get Ed freed via jail breal.

Place your bets. 500 quatloos says he chickens out, stays home, and posts half a dozen rants on nh underground.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

cynicalflyer wrote:Well, this is supposedly the weekend when the Joe Hass powerhouse/juggernaut of RSA blah blah blah is going to get Ed freed via jail breal.

Place your bets. 500 quatloos says he chickens out, stays home, and posts half a dozen rants on nh underground.
Either that, or else he and a handful of fellow head cases show up, without arms but with flags and posters, to make some sort of Meaningful Protest and Demonstration which may make page 8 of the Manchester and Concord papers but will be unnoticed by everyone else.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

So, we could safely guess that since Ed made it to sentencing that Joe was safely cowering in his hovel rather than out defeating the minions of the ebil gubmint??????