Ed's sentencing

bmielke

Re: Ed's sentencing

Post by bmielke »

CaptainKickback wrote:Any bets as to what the first thing Reno does when he gets out?
Put me down for "Goes to a gun show violating his probation and ends up back in prison." If he's not on Probation, put me down for "Goes to gun show buys a gun from a shady dealer and is arrested in the parking lot by and undercover ATF agent."

CaptainKickback wrote:And at what point does he start filing suits to get his guns returned to him?
Um if what I just guessed come true then about five minutes after he posts bail, he doesn't strike as that smart. It was the counter espionage training.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Dr. Channell: Ed claimed that he was fired from his previous jobs because he was so skilled that he was a threat. For example, he believed he could eradicate roaches worldwide.

:lol:
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
Dr. Channell: Ed claimed that he was fired from his previous jobs because he was so skilled that he was a threat. For example, he believed he could eradicate roaches worldwide.

:lol:
How dare you insult Dale by comparing him to Ed Brown. :twisted:
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

bmielke wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:Any bets as to what the first thing Reno does when he gets out?
Put me down for "Goes to a gun show violating his probation and ends up back in prison." If he's not on Probation, put me down for "Goes to gun show buys a gun from a shady dealer and is arrested in the parking lot by and undercover ATF agent."
1 Q on "goes home to feed and raise his kids". I expect 1000-1 odds on this one.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.