Ed Brown supporter

Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Ed Brown supporter

Post by Demosthenes »

It may be time for another "Where are they now?" update.
http://www.wmur.com/news/22274132/detail.html
Man Charged With Driving Through Garage Door, Firing Shots
Police Say Man Drove Mobile Home Through Garage Door

POSTED: 1:33 pm EST January 19, 2010
TAMWORTH, N.H. -- A Tamworth man was arrested Saturday after police investigated a report of gunshots and a man driving a motor home through a garage door.

Joseph Roux, 47, was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated, reckless conduct, simple assault on a police officer and resisting arrest.

Police said Roux crashed a motor home through the garage door of his house. They said he also fired two shots into the air, resulting in the reckless conduct charges.

Police applied for and obtained a search warrant to search several vehicles and one building. Those searches led to the discovery of several firearms and several hundred rounds of ammunition, along with a quantity of controlled drugs, police said.

Roux was later charged with six counts of being a felon in possession of a firearm and two counts of possession of a controlled drug.

Roux was ordered held on $150,000 cash bail and was scheduled to be arraigned on Tuesday.
Demo.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Ed Brown supporter

Post by Famspear »

It's obvious that the police violated his constitutional right to be able to fire a gun into the air and drive a motor home through a garage door while being an intoxicated felon in possession of a firearm and a controlled substance. Tyranny! Where are the Constitutional Rangers when you need 'em?

:)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

I've apparently lost my Ed Brown fan roster, so you'll have to remind us. What's this guy's connection? Just one of the (unindicted) people who hung out with Ed?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

LPC wrote:Just one of the (unindicted) people who hung out with Ed?
Yep. His role was minor. He drove Anthony Sciarrone (aka "Peace") to Plainfield to live with the Browns for two months.

He posts as "Firecracker Joe" and "jjoserox" on the various forums.

His dating profile is kind of a hoot.

http://www.libertarianpassions.com/seeme/jjoserox.html
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

The kind of stuff he was posting during the standoff:
peace i think your blog is great i feel that will help ed much more than someone like paul. I have been following this thread and went to eds i helped some of the freestaters get the fire going and had a real good time i hope ed appreciates the fsp.anyone who puts up with the slippery conditions at eds.should be commended ( it might be kinda funny to wacth the coppers slippin and falling on their asses) but seriosly i met lauren up their shes too cool.and lex an russel sure know how to start a fire weather it gets too much air of not. If anyone is going up and is wondering what to bring, DRY WOOD is a good start for the eternal flame . and lex i will go sit up with you sat. night I willl plan on getting their by 2 pm. to anyone thinkng of going STOP TALKING AND GET WALKING . time for talk is over!!!!!!!!!! Firecracker!!
its my personal opinion that ed should'nt have given the feds his other guns cause they won't be happy til were all felons then they'll be the only ones with guns.when he gives up the 45 he gives up the fight. I might just be a redneck, cracker from NH but the only way they get my guns are bullets first or firecrackers. Just kidding i dont have guns im a felon but if i did i wouldnt just give them to someone who will be trying to put me in prison a couple months down the road.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

The world o' Ed Brown is starting to look like a ghost town.

MakeTheStand is dead.
The QuestForFairTrial blog has been updated periodically but has yet to report on either Ed's or Elaine's sentencing.
The NHFree monster thead is nothing but Joe Haas re-posting his letters to the editor at the Concord Monitor.
Demo.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Isn't felon in possession of a fire arm 10 years each? Plus Ammuntion is a seperate charge, he might have out done Ed! Isn't great when fans do better then their Heros.
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

"Quote from: armlaw on Yesterday at 10:34 PM
Joe...There appears to be`an unlawful "joining of party's". ie: The Article III constitutional judge can not merge the powers delegated to him by Article III, with the administrative powers congress has delegated to the Territorial administrative Tribunals operating in the "maritime law of the sea" jurisdiction as this is not delegated to them by the congress. See Article III, Section two. The constitution clearly delegates Maritime Jurisdiction the the Federal Courts, not the Commercial Administrative Tribunals operated by the corporate employees known as "Magistrates".

They are the Administrative Tribunals that adjudicate "contrascts" with those having contract with the corporate federal government and fly the gold fringe Flag and the "Law of the Flag" prevails. See Black's Law Dictionary, 6th Ed. page 638, "Law of the Flag" This is strictly commercial contract equity law, not constitutional common law as required by the 7th amendment. Lawyers are "Officers of the court" and as such admit jurisdiction by "leave of the court".

As admonished by Article III Judge, James Alger Fee in the case " United States v. Johnson",anyone wishing to preserve and execute remedy for his common law constitutional rights, he must do two things.

#1- He must do it himself by affidavit of truth under the penalties of perjury.

#2- He must identify himself as a "Belligerent Claimant at Law".

This is necessary as the Trading with the Enemies Act, as used by FDR made all American Citizens enemies of the Corporate United States as defined in 28 USC 3002(15)(a)
Constitutional Rights can ONLY be address in Article III courts.

Any one who now has an attorney should consider firing him immediately and proceeding Sui Juris, not "pro se", as that is a commercial appellation for use in commercial tribunals."

It would appear that Constitutional Ranger Armlaw (AKA Dick Marple) has it all figgured out it would seem. Posted on NHUnderground
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Paladin wrote:
It would appear that Constitutional Ranger Armlaw (AKA Dick Marple) has it all figgured out it would seem. Posted on NHUnderground
This guy has all of the answers; it's just that all of them are mind-bogglingly wrong.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Paladin wrote:
This guy has all of the answers; it's just that all of them are mind-bogglingly wrong.
Dick's been wrong on many things - see this article:

Legally, a woman can't be elected president