Lindsey SPRINGER's blunder

Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Lindsey SPRINGER's blunder

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I would make one additional condition - that the evidence provided be in the form of actual dispositive rulings that can be verified by persons not on planet Van Pelt.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Right. I use "verifiable" in the standard legal sense: by citation if one exists, otherwise by court, title and docket number.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Are you excluding all citations to CitComLawCrt ?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Nikki wrote:Are you excluding all citations to CitComLawCrt ?
He's probably excluding all citations not from a genuine court.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Is that the cite for "Citizens Common Law Court"?

Also would Judge Judy/Judge Joe Brown be acceptable?
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

bmielke wrote:
Is that the cite for "Citizens Common Law Court"?

Also would Judge Judy/Judge Joe Brown be acceptable?
... or Judge Reinhold?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, we know for sure of one verifiable instance where he lost outright with a dismissal in favor of sanity and the motorbike, and I doubt seriously if his luck has improved any since then. It has to be embarrassing, at least to most people to lose to an inanimate object.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote:Well, we know for sure of one verifiable instance where he lost outright with a dismissal in favor of sanity and the motorbike, and I doubt seriously if his luck has improved any since then. It has to be embarrassing, at least to most people to lose to an inanimate object.
I had forgotten that one, thank you for reminding me :mrgreen:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

No, it's not. You posted the link to Chapter 61 of the Internal Revenue Code. That Chapter does not deal with "Income Tax in general." It deals with tax returns, etc., in general.

We've already been through this, David.

And the rest of your links are the links to Chapters 51, 52, and 53. Not sections 51, 52, and 53. Again, we've already been through this.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
wserra

Post by wserra »

No, David, in addition to what Famspear says, that's not it. I know what the law says. I have no problem with what the law says. I have a problem with what you say. For example, in the first post of this thread, you claim that "Lindsey SPRINGER is missing the key to avoid sentencing". So please show us a single person - just one - who has "avoided sentencing" by intoning your mumbo-jumbo about 27 CFR and 26 USC.
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:For example, in the first post of this thread, you claim that "Lindsey SPRINGER is missing the key to avoid sentencing". So please show us a single person - just one - who has "avoided sentencing" by intoning your mumbo-jumbo about 27 CFR and 26 USC.
I went through a similar exercise with David a couple of years ago asking him to show where any of his suitors were able to undo the attachment of an IRS levy due to their filing of David's magic UCC paperwork. He never did provide any proof although he did opine that the suitors would probably have to file suit in federal district court to deal with the levy. So much for his magic paperwork.

I expect the same here. David will keep tap-dancing his way through this thread by providing irrelevant links, misquoting the statutes and regulations, and anything else in the vain hope that we will just give up.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Demosthenes;

Did your husband break our papertrail for that authority on Page 97?

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040.pdf
http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1040.pdf

Look on the bottom of the 1040 Form - page 2.

Imagine all the poor taxpayers clicking for online Instructions!
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

Would it be too much to ask that all of David's non-answers be deleted from this thread until he either provides verifiable examples of his methods working or he admits that it's never worked?

I really hope that David can get his program together quickly, because he's going to need it soon. I have heard, from a very reliable source, than his motorscooter is planning on suing him for defamation of character.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

silversopp wrote:Would it be too much to ask that all of David's non-answers be deleted from this thread until he either provides verifiable examples of his methods working or he admits that it's never worked?
I vote that his non-answers remain intact because they go a long way to reduce his credibility with those who are unfamiliar with him.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

webhick wrote:
silversopp wrote:Would it be too much to ask that all of David's non-answers be deleted from this thread until he either provides verifiable examples of his methods working or he admits that it's never worked?
I vote that his non-answers remain intact because they go a long way to reduce his credibility with those who are unfamiliar with him.
He's also good for our daily dose of schadenfreude....
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

webhick wrote:
I agree if I was checking him out as a possible client, (Which I would because he is a non lawyer promising me an easy solution) and I found this site, I would run away from his "Help". Of course now, if I needed his sort of help I would never approach a non-lawyer.
wserra

Post by wserra »

webhick wrote:I vote that his non-answers remain intact because they go a long way to reduce his credibility with those who are unfamiliar with him.
That's the way I see it.

So how about it, David - just one verifiable instance of your stuff actually winning.
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote: how about it, David - just one verifiable instance of your stuff actually winning.
David cannot afford to have any of his theories win; it would leave him out in the cold and far away from the center of attention since every tax lawyer in the world would be marketing the strategy to clients far and wide - and certainly not giving David any credit or money for discovering the process to make yourself free from taxes.

So David constructs theories that have absolutely no chance of winning since this creates a monopoly for him in peddling this stuff to the greedy uninformed out there.

The only question is when is David going to run into a very large, angry and violent suitor who figures out that they were hornswoggled by David's malarkey?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:
wserra wrote: how about it, David - just one verifiable instance of your stuff actually winning.
David cannot afford to have any of his theories win; it would leave him out in the cold and far away from the center of attention since every tax lawyer in the world would be marketing the strategy to clients far and wide - and certainly not giving David any credit or money for discovering the process to make yourself free from taxes.

So David constructs theories that have absolutely no chance of winning since this creates a monopoly for him in peddling this stuff to the greedy uninformed out there.

The only question is when is David going to run into a very large, angry and violent suitor who figures out that they were hornswoggled by David's malarkey?
Y'know, David really ought to look into appearing on the next season of Dancing With The Stars. If his footwork, on the dance floor, is one quarter as adept as his verbal footwork in avoiding answering our questions directly, he'll make Fred Astaire look like he had two left feet and lead-soled shoes.