Lindsey SPRINGER's blunder

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Lindsey SPRINGER's blunder

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

UGA Lawdog wrote:
Oh, come now Wesley! You know how it is with David and his type...absence of proof that he's won in court is actually the proof he needs! Because, you know, every time they win, the judge orders the record sealed, because the conspiracy is just that good! 8)
Well, assuming that this big, evil conspiracy exists and the mean, nasty ol' judges seal the record whenever Davey wins, I'd accept something like a list of the cases he's involved in. If the ones where he wins all are missing any record of any decision, and the ones where he loses all have such records, that might be useful evidence. So, Davey -- can you point to at least ONE case of yours where the case is over, and yet there is a mysterious lack of an order, on the record, showing that you won (and, by the way, wouldn't a sealed record deprive you of the very weapon that you need to keep the taxman at bay?)?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Just so you guys get a clearer picture:

http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2006/pdf/E6-21709.pdf
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

David Merrill wrote:Just so you guys get a clearer picture:

Yes, the IRS complies with the Paperwork Reduction Act, that's clear.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

David Merrill wrote:Just so you guys get a clearer picture:

No, that's not just so "we guys" can "get a clearer picture." Your post was just another attempt at evasion.

For "us guys," the picture is already as clear as it can get, David: You will be able to present no meaningful response to the challenge before you. You don't know what you're talking about.

You are busted again.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

I continue to wonder (insert brick wall icon) why David continues to refer to "delegation" in his rants about the PRA and OMB registration.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

The Observer wrote: The only question is when is David going to run into a very large, angry and violent suitor who figures out that they were hornswoggled by David's malarkey?
Reminds me of this classic exchange:

Rocky: We've been cheated, bamboozled and hornswoggled!

Bullwinkle: Aren't they our lawyers?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)