Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

New IRS Rebuttal of Frivolous Arguments

Post by jcolvin2 »

Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: New IRS Rebuttal of Frivolous Arguments

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I still find it a bit alarming that there is some kind of expectation on the part of whomever is in charge of getting the word out on these issues that all it takes is a press release and a post on a web site.

It's almost as if the IRS part of the Treasury Department is prohibited from having news media producers and PR gurus in their email and phone directories.

Who's the genius that scheduled the release during the onset of one of the worst storms in history on the Friday before the Super Bowl?

Let me predict - no major news outlets even mention it.

:roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Hey it got picked up by the Vancouver Sun! Heh.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/warns+ ... story.html
illiterati

Post by illiterati »

Wait a minute! This IRS publication does not specifically say that the All-Caps version of my name is not the corporate, de-jure, sovereign, secured, commercial embodiment of my natural, free-born American citizenship - and then, therefore, I am a natural man, living upon the natural, dirt of the state of Oregon, the ORIGINAL jurisdiction! I've been waiting for this moment for at least 15 minutes. I'm about to loose :wink: my mind with giddiness! I can't wait until I come before those black-robed thugs and show them the law! Little did they know that my self-study over the last 20 minutes has shown me what is wrong with this system!!! I can trump their "knowledge" with my enlightenment and I will sail on to the beacon that is FREEDOM upon the maritime laws that govern our judiciary!

Palin 2012!!! You gotta' admit, she's smokin'!
illiterati

Post by illiterati »

I hate it when I try to belittle people and then I hit the "Submit" button twice. It really makes me look like a db.
illiterati

Post by illiterati »

Ditto.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Fixed. On this board, though, you can delete your own posts.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

illiterati wrote: Palin 2012!!! You gotta' admit, she's smokin'!
Yeah -- but just WHAT is in those cigarettes to make her say what she's saying? :P :P :P
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Noah
Exalted Parter of the Great Sea of Insanity

Post by Noah »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Yeah -- but just WHAT is in those cigarettes to make her say what she's saying? :P :P :P
TRUTH SERUM :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

CaptainKickback wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Tea bags perhaps? :wink:
Funny you should say that. In the first part of 1971, I was a sophomore at Norwich University in Vermont. Norwich was and is a military academy. My final roommate, that year, was a nice guy -- very conservative, but he respected differing opinions if his were respected, so I enjoyed having him around. One thing that he told me was that he had no objection to me smoking... "funny cigarettes", as long as I didn't do it in our room or when he was around. One day, I took a tea bag and my box of rolling papers, and rolled a "joint". One day, when I saw Steve walking up to our barracks, I lit it up, and made sure that there was a nice cloud of smoke in the room when Steve walked in to find what appeared to be a VERY stoned me at my desk. I let him freak out for about fifteen seconds before I showed him the empty tea bag.

Steve loved a good practical joke as much as the next guy, and he got many a laugh out of being fooled.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I’ve got to admit that I think Palin and the Tea party are a perfect fit, now if she can just get Bob Schulz to manage her campaign for her, after all, he's as good a fund raiser as she was a governor, she’ll be all ready for 2012. And she can nominate Squirrelly for Attorney General, after all, she's a bonafide law school graduate, and knows almost as much about the law as Sarah does about geography.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I let him freak out for about fifteen seconds before I showed him the empty tea bag.
Only fifteen seconds? I'm seriously doubting whether or not it was wise to put you in charge of the corruption of Eagle Scouts. I expect better. I want you to hunt down this "Steve," invite him out for a few drinks, slip him some rufies, stuff a joint in his mouth, take a picture, and post it on his myfacespacebook. Don't be afraid to be more creative on that. Also, don't forget to twitter it to your scouts, unless that's still illegal in your state. In which case, have a priest or "Youth Athletic Coach" do it.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

webhick wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:I let him freak out for about fifteen seconds before I showed him the empty tea bag.
Only fifteen seconds? I'm seriously doubting whether or not it was wise to put you in charge of the corruption of Eagle Scouts. I expect better. I want you to hunt down this "Steve," invite him out for a few drinks, slip him some rufies, stuff a joint in his mouth, take a picture, and post it on his myfacespacebook. Don't be afraid to be more creative on that. Also, don't forget to twitter it to your scouts, unless that's still illegal in your state. In which case, have a priest or "Youth Athletic Coach" do it.
We did something like that to one of our classmates, one night when he came back to our barracks drunk as a skunk. While he was passed out in his rack, we snuck in and planted an inflatable "party doll" in his room, along with a condom wrapper, some empty beer cans and a few other things. Of course, a Polaroid camera was there to record the scene....
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:...

Funny you should say that. In the first part of 1971, I was a sophomore at Norwich University in Vermont. Norwich was and is a military academy. My final roommate, that year, was a nice guy -- very conservative, but he respected differing opinions if his were respected, so I enjoyed having him around. One thing that he told me was that he had no objection to me smoking... "funny cigarettes", as long as I didn't do it in our room or when he was around. One day, I took a tea bag and my box of rolling papers, and rolled a "joint". One day, when I saw Steve walking up to our barracks, I lit it up, and made sure that there was a nice cloud of smoke in the room when Steve walked in to find what appeared to be a VERY stoned me at my desk. I let him freak out for about fifteen seconds before I showed him the empty tea bag.

Steve loved a good practical joke as much as the next guy, and he got many a laugh out of being fooled.
Some of that stuff can be funny when you're young and stupid. I know guys who trashed their military careers thinking "funny cigarettes" weren't a big deal. Dishonorable discharges are serious baggage.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:...

Some of that stuff can be funny when you're young and stupid. I know guys who trashed their military careers thinking "funny cigarettes" weren't a big deal. Dishonorable discharges are serious baggage.
That's why all of the guys I knew up at Norwich gave up "funny cigarettes" back at a time when they were still fairly common. As for me, after I left college, I had neither the time nor the inclination for them.