Oh my, does Peter know about this???

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Oh my, does Peter know about this???

Post by Gregg »

http://www.taxreturnteam.com/

Seems like Pablo has gone freelance..
Benefits of becoming a member:

* Receive a free hour of 1:1 tutoring with your membership.
* Help support the online WebEx Training Center meetings and recordings
* Access to the Private forum discussing these topics (and many more):
o IRS Letters and Notices
o Frivolous returns program
o Liens and levies
o Collection Due Process hearings
o Tax Court process
o Claims for refund of income tax
o Claims for refund of employment taxes
o Frivolous returns program
o Income and withholding
o Discussion of tax laws
o Legal Theories
o State forums
* Evaluation and discussion of tax court rulings
* Frivolous Returns Program
o What is it?
o What are the frivolous positions?
o What are my options, if any?
o Next Steps
* Collection Due Process
o What is it
o How did I get here?
o What do I do now?
o What are the appropriate steps?
+ Request for hearing
+ Proof
+ Addendum
+ The Hearing
+ Notice of Determination
+ Tax Court petition
* Tax Court
o What is it?
o How did I get here?
o What do I do now?
o What are the appropriate steps?
+ Petition
+ Answer or Motion to Dismiss
+ Informal Discovery
# Requests for Production
# Requests for Admissions
# Interrogatories
# Depositions
+ "Branerton" Conference
+ Formal Discovery
+ Stipulations
+ Pre-trial Memorandum
+ Day in court
+ Post-trial Brief
+ Follow-up motions
* Access to private web pages:
o Hints and tips for great resources, such as Jurisdictionary, and more.
o Evaluations, analyses, and impacts of decisions from:
+ Tax Court
+ District Court
+ Appellate Court
+ Supreme Court
o Downloadable PDFs that are marked highlighting the errors, a discussion of what went wrong, and what we should learn from that.
o Share your experiences, especially your lessons learned
o Discussion and understandings of:
+ Federal laws and regulations regarding:
# The Privacy Act
# Taxation
# The Treasury
# The Social Security Administration
+ IRS Manual
+ Federal Rules of Evidence
+ Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
+ Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure
o Access to "master templates" to provide a framework to answer IRS letters and notices, make requests and petitions, and claims for refund.
o Purchase one-on-one tutoring in understanding the law, analyzing your fact situation, the application of the law to your fact situation, proper steps and procedures, and more.

You must agree to these terms and conditions:

* I agree that the membership is a non-recurring non-refundable annual fee.
* I will not share information I gain from the private web pages with non-members.
* The members-only forum may contain private or sensitive information; I will not divulge this information with non-members.
* I will respect the privacy, rights, opinions, and feelings of others.
* Any purchases I make on the forum are for my personal training use only.
* I will not sell any material or knowledge I gain from this web site with others.
* I will contribute my time, knowledge, understanding, wisdom, craft, and resourcefulness to help other members when and where I can.
* I will not tolerate those who unjustly break the laws of the United States.
* I will uphold the just and proper tax laws of the United States.
* I am responsible for my own actions: I will accept all just consequences extending from the use of any information acquired on this site as I applied them to my fact situation.
* I will hold the members of this site blameless for any actions I take regarding anything I have learned.
* I am fully cognizant that anything expressed on this web site is strictly a private opinion and not a legal opinion. If I chose to follow a given opinion and am not successful, I will hold this site and all its members blameless.
* I agree that I may not be successful applying any of the information on this site in response to IRS letters and notices, CDP requests and hearings, Tax Court, District Court, Appellate Court, and the Supreme Court.
* I understand that any documents, templates, and explanations apply to most people's fact situation: I am responsible for customizing the documents, templates, and explanations to fit my particular fact situation.
* To help the members learn, I agree to share redacted copies of my documents.

I agree to the Terms and Conditions above. (you must agree to the above terms by checking box)

Membership Dues
Membership is $120 a year, pretty cheap for advice that will get you sent to prison, ya think?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Oh my, does Peter know about this???

Post by grixit »

Oh i am sure Pete doesn't know. Remember in an earlier post of his, he basically declared any reference to any other gurus or methods to be heresy. Pablo will soon be driven out of Eden.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I'd say that's a safe bet. I doubt he would have gotten this far if Peter didn't have bigger fish to fry (and of course packing up for his big move to Marion)
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Gregg wrote:I'd say that's a safe bet. I doubt he would have gotten this far if Peter didn't have bigger fish to fry (and of course packing up for his big move to Marion)
Tooth brush and a pair of pajamas, right?

Or, is the American taxpayer going to provide PeterEricBlowhardMeister with that, too?

I note in passing that the federal penitentiary at Marion, Illinois is no longer a "supermax" prison. Any suggestions, anyone, as to exactly which facility the Blowhard should be sent?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I think Marion is a fair bet, close to home, and Pete Rose served his time there.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Pablo wrote:You must agree to these terms and conditions:

* I agree that the membership is a non-recurring non-refundable annual fee.
I'm curious as to how an annual fee is "non-recurring." (I think he just broke my dictionary.)
Pablo wrote: * I am responsible for my own actions: I will accept all just consequences extending from the use of any information acquired on this site as I applied them to my fact situation.
* I will hold the members of this site blameless for any actions I take regarding anything I have learned.
* I am fully cognizant that anything expressed on this web site is strictly a private opinion and not a legal opinion. If I chose to follow a given opinion and am not successful, I will hold this site and all its members blameless.
* I agree that I may not be successful applying any of the information on this site in response to IRS letters and notices, CDP requests and hearings, Tax Court, District Court, Appellate Court, and the Supreme Court.
Pablo may be an idiot, but he is a careful idiot. Not all charlatans think to add disclaimers to their pitches to the rubes.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Kind of leads me to believe he knows it's a crock himself, or maybe he's gonna let the membership test drive his ideas before he puts his own backside on the line.
Anyone else wondering if Pablo's tax return looks more like one of ours than one of Pete's?
darling
First Mate
First Mate

Post by darling »

Our Mission... (1) get out of the "hole" you may have dug for yourself; or (2) prevent you from digging that hole in the first place(!).
(1) Pay the IRS what you owe them, stat.
(2) Don't listen to anyone who has a 'get out of taxes free' idea.

That'll be $120 please.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Non-recurring Annual Fee:

Interesting turn of words.

Probably means that the fee is for one year, BUT, the suck<<<< client won't automatically be billed for renewal.

In any case, I suspect his income stream from this sca<<< program will be very close to SFBFKADMVP's from his suitors.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Reading the disclaimers brought this old saying to mind: "There is no honor amongst thieves."

My take is that Pablo understood very well the nature of his prospective clientele and decided that if he didn't take certain steps, he was likely to be fleeced before he started fleecing.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

In agreement with what has been resented before, I think good ole Pablo is indeed a scam artist just like his mentor, and that he is a proto-promoter trying to find his market. And where better to troll than in the pool, albeit shallow, of another failed and soon to be jailed promoter. Pete is a perfect choice, although I think that population may be depleted enough both numerically and financially that it may prove incapable of supporting another guru. Pablo may be a bit more honest, at least to himself, than good ole Petey, since I would say it is fairly obvious that he knows it is all hooey and that he is selling water to an already drowning clientele. He is certainly covering, or at least attempting to, his hinder parts, not that it will protect him when it starts to hit the fan, anymore than claiming their beliefs were based on religion or on a lawyers opinion has any of the rest of them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote:In agreement with what has been resented before, I think good ole Pablo is indeed a scam artist just like his mentor, and that he is a proto-promoter trying to find his market. And where better to troll than in the pool, albeit shallow, of another failed and soon to be jailed promoter. Pete is a perfect choice, although I think that population may be depleted enough both numerically and financially that it may prove incapable of supporting another guru. Pablo may be a bit more honest, at least to himself, than good ole Petey, since I would say it is fairly obvious that he knows it is all hooey and that he is selling water to an already drowning clientele. He is certainly covering, or at least attempting to, his hinder parts, not that it will protect him when it starts to hit the fan, anymore than claiming their beliefs were based on religion or on a lawyers opinion has any of the rest of them.
So tell me, would you be surprised to find that Pablo doesn't actually DO any of what he teaches? I half think he's just selling a scam m'self.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

notorial dissent wrote: Pablo may be a bit more honest, at least to himself, than good ole Petey, since I would say it is fairly obvious that he knows it is all hooey and that he is selling water to an already drowning clientele. He is certainly covering, or at least attempting to, his hinder parts, not that it will protect him when it starts to hit the fan, anymore than claiming their beliefs were based on religion or on a lawyers opinion has any of the rest of them.
Covering the hinder parts is what passes for honesty these days?? This guy is a crook trying to scam the marks of another scammer otherwise occupied.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Wouldn't come as a great shock on either count come to mention it. But then wouldn't that mean he is just in it for the money??? and not doing this out of the goodness of his heart for Pete's poor deluded followers? Why such a notion, I'm shocked, I tell you shocked.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

notorial dissent wrote:Wouldn't come as a great shock on either count come to mention it. But then wouldn't that mean he is just in it for the money??? and not doing this out of the goodness of his heart for Pete's poor deluded followers? Why such a notion, I'm shocked, I tell you shocked.
What? You mean Pablo isn't on the level?

That is shocking!
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Wouldn't come as a great shock on either count come to mention it. But then wouldn't that mean he is just in it for the money??? and not doing this out of the goodness of his heart for Pete's poor deluded followers? Why such a notion, I'm shocked, I tell you shocked.

That is shocking!
I'm shocked that you two are shocked.

Which reminds me, what are we going to do for amusement after Petey goes bye-bye to the Big House and Lost Horizons goes quiet (if not dark)?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

LPC wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:

That is shocking!
I'm shocked that you two are shocked.

Which reminds me, what are we going to do for amusement after Petey goes bye-bye to the Big House and Lost Horizons goes quiet (if not dark)?
:shock:
[gulp!]
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

LPC wrote:I'm shocked that you two are shocked.

Pish-posh, Dan - Pablo's got it covered. :wink:
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

LPC wrote: Which reminds me, what are we going to do for amusement after Petey goes bye-bye to the Big House and Lost Horizons goes quiet (if not dark)?
Maybe the hardliners will drift over to Weston Whites alternate CtC-forum? It is rather sad at the moment, a forum of one...

http://ctcwarrior.us/Forum/
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LPC wrote:Which reminds me, what are we going to do for amusement after Petey goes bye-bye to the Big House and Lost Horizons goes quiet (if not dark)?
I don't know, unless action heats up on Peymon Mottatadeh. I really blame Famspear for the Hendrickson circus act winding down. I think his constant goading of Mr. Blowhard accelerated the process that resulted in the imminent incarceration of our current entertainment.

Famspear, you owe us big time.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff