Oh my, does Peter know about this???

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Oh my, does Peter know about this???

Post by Famspear »

The Observer wrote:
LPC wrote:Which reminds me, what are we going to do for amusement after Petey goes bye-bye to the Big House and Lost Horizons goes quiet (if not dark)?
I don't know, unless action heats up on Peymon Mottatadeh. I really blame Famspear for the Hendrickson circus act winding down. I think his constant goading of Mr. Blowhard accelerated the process that resulted in the imminent incarceration of our current entertainment.

Famspear, you owe us big time.
:shock:
[gulp! gulp!]
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

There once was a Blowhard named Peter--
A felonious income tax cheater
Whose recidivist days
And quite fraudulent ways
Got the Crackheads to lose The Great Leader.

Yes, the big news for Great Chairman Pete
Is he won’t be out free on the street.
‘Though His Arrogance tries
To make money from lies,
A long prison term won’t be a treat.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Anyone got the kind of contacts at Discovery networks so maybe we can get him as a regular on a prison reality show?
(actually, if we do have the kind of juice, I really think Danny Riley or Ed Brown would be more entertaining)
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The Observer wrote:Famspear, you owe us big time.
Actually, I’m not sure we can give Famspear much of the blame or credit. I’ve always looked on his blowhardship as kind of a natural force, gonna do what it was gonna do in spite of, or despite of anyone’s efforts to the contrary. Kind of like global warming, if it is going to happen it will without our aid and abetance. An ego like his was going to have to blow eventually just like a capped volcano, and in this case it was all hot air and little substance.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.