I've got a new one

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

I've got a new one

Post by grixit »

I've come up with a scheme so stupid that it ought to get picked up by the Sui crowd as a sure winner.

Ok, i'm sure you've heard how some negro activists have been pushing for slavery reparations? And this has even led to people trying to claim them on their tax returns? Well here's a seperate but equal one for europeans: slavery deprived compensation grants.

See, it's all predicated on the original citizen rights concept, that is to say the rights that only people who are not "14th amendment citizens" have, and have had, since the founding of the colonies. And slavery was one of those rights, specifically it was an economic right, whose exercise gave the more well off citizens an unfair advantage..

So, therefore, if you can show that you are of the "posterity" of the original "white trash", and suffering from generational poverty because your ancestors could not afford slaves, then you are entitled to compensation-- with interest. Just fill out a Schedule SP (Such Persons) form, stating the number of slaves your great^3 grandfolks would have bought if they weren't broke, along with other pertinent information, and attach it to a blank W2.

And it's all legal because-- it just is!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: I've got a new one

Post by webhick »

Dan's going to have a psychotic break.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Red Cedar PM
Burnished Vanquisher of the Kooloohs

Re: I've got a new one

Post by Red Cedar PM »

grixit wrote:I've come up with a scheme so stupid that it ought to get picked up by the Sui crowd as a sure winner.

Ok, i'm sure you've heard how some negro activists have been pushing for slavery reparations? And this has even led to people trying to claim them on their tax returns? Well here's a seperate but equal one for europeans: slavery deprived compensation grants.

See, it's all predicated on the original citizen rights concept, that is to say the rights that only people who are not "14th amendment citizens" have, and have had, since the founding of the colonies. And slavery was one of those rights, specifically it was an economic right, whose exercise gave the more well off citizens an unfair advantage..

So, therefore, if you can show that you are of the "posterity" of the original "white trash", and suffering from generational poverty because your ancestors could not afford slaves, then you are entitled to compensation-- with interest. Just fill out a Schedule SP (Such Persons) form, stating the number of slaves your great^3 grandfolks would have bought if they weren't broke, along with other pertinent information, and attach it to a blank W2.

And it's all legal because-- it just is!
Hurry up and arrest him! He must be silenced!

Sincerely,

New World Order Shape-Shifting Lizard Illuminati Admiralty Judges
"Pride cometh before thy fall."

--Dantonio 11:03:07
Grixit wrote:Hey Diller: forget terms like "wages", "income", "derived from", "received", etc. If you did something, and got paid for it, you owe tax.