You Are Stupid. And I will Prove it.

Farmer Giles

Re: You Are Stupid. And I will Prove it.

Post by Farmer Giles »

Joe Dirt wrote:
Farmer Giles wrote:
Nikki wrote:Auto-WOOOOOOOSH
please keep the toilet noises off the thread. shut the door at least!
Farttttttttttttt.... gack, belch and retch.

Farmer, most of us know the difference between bullshit, magic mushrooms and ice cream. Which of these are you high on tonight??

No wonder they call you, 'Joe Dirt'. How about I lend you $20 and you go follow your tagline?
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Farmer Giles wrote:i'm still waiting for all those "secret spells" and 'special informations' you promised us.
No, you're not waiting on those things. I didn't promise you "secret spells" or "special informations." I gave you an example of a situation where you realize income even though there's is an "even exchange." The house and debt example. Hoping we've forgotten about it, eh?

Come on Einstein. You said you needed more time. You indicated you were working on the problem. Let's hear the solution, Einstein.

What's the matter? Need more time?

8)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Joe Dirt
Anonymous Administerial Adviser

Post by Joe Dirt »

Farttttttttttttt.... gack, belch and retch.

Farmer, most of us know the difference between bullshit, magic mushrooms and ice cream. Which of these are you high on tonight??

The village idiot plow pusher wrote:
No wonder they call you, 'Joe Dirt'. How about I lend you $20 and you go follow your tagline?
I named myself Joe Dirt relative to a REAL job I had in the building trades a long time ago. I'd take the twenty bucks from you but I doubt the bill would be real... You'd probably kill a fu*king forest with BS paperwork. Here's a hint, if you don't play with yourself, you might enjoy taking it up.
Last edited by Joe Dirt on Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably a wise investment.
Farmer Giles

Post by Farmer Giles »

David Merrill wrote:Quatlosers are thick. You think that by proving them stupid they will admit to it?

I liked the Qualuders though. That was good.
Now as the thread winds down, the self-exclusion begins.

CaptainKickback wrote:Farmer Giles, DVMP and others cut from the same bolt of cloth should consider themselves god-d*mned fortunate they live in the USA, because in most countries, especially the totalitarian ones, you would be locked up forever, or would have already been executed.
Just as you would like to here. Go back to Russia, you Bolshevik Pig!
You want to know what is wrong with your life, look in a mirror long and hard, because all the failures in your life have had one common denominator, YOU!!
like I said before, it's an inferiority complex. Everything you do is a waste of time.
On the other hand, all of us that you call stupid, will have more money and be leading even more enjoyable and productive lives than we lead right now.

Funny how you decided to fit the bill. They always do. that's what I told you before Mr. Dave Merrill, they always admit They Are Stupid.
Farmer Giles

Post by Farmer Giles »

Joe Dirt wrote: Here's a hint, if you don't play with yourself, you might enjoy taking it up.

so we should call you, "Joe JackOff"? Alright, J.J.

(they never learn)
Joe Dirt
Anonymous Administerial Adviser

Post by Joe Dirt »

Farmer Giles wrote:
Joe Dirt wrote: Here's a hint, if you don't play with yourself, you might enjoy taking it up.

so we should call you, "Joe JackOff"? Alright, J.J.

(they never learn)
Call me a JackOff if you wish.... at least my lights aren't off, you dimwitted arse clown.
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably a wise investment.
Farmer Giles

Post by Farmer Giles »

Famspear wrote:
Farmer Giles wrote:i'm still waiting for all those "secret spells" and 'special informations' you promised us.
No, you're not waiting on those things. I didn't promise you "secret spells" or "special informations."
Just post whatever you want to actually say and stop beating around the bush. I'm not taking your quizzes. It takes you 5 times as long to say anything as it should, and half of your writing is invective. You have posted so many times since then i've lost track. See, for all the effort it took to post whatever dribble this is you could just have ACTUALLY POSTED SOMETHING SUBSTANTIAL.

Make a relevant statement. Or go watch Monty Python's "the Arguement Clinic".
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Let's go back to this bit...
Farmer Giles wrote:
The Operative wrote:When you deposit the check in the bank, it isn't an even exchange. It isn't an exchange at all.
it goddamn well better be! I want my money back eventually. And they will give me a receipt. Yes there is an exchange. The banks own books reflect a draw from one account and a credit to another. Any other smart ideas?
If you believe that receipt is an even exchange for your money, take that receipt somewhere and try to spend it. Better yet, hang on to the receipt for a couple of days and after you have made some ATM withdrawals and take the receipt back to the bank and tell them you want the amount shown on the receipt. First, they won't let you withdraw it based on the receipt alone and second, you won't get the amount shown if there isn't that much left in your account.

The money you deposit in your account at a bank may not be in your physical possession, but it is still yours. An exchange has not been made. The bank does make some accounting entries, but do you know what they are?
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Thread well over the 100 post limit. Start a new one to continue the discussion.

And Captain, keep your mouth in check. You posted something so littered with insults that I stopped counting around number fifteen.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie