Ed :Brown speaks

Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Re: Ed :Brown speaks

Postby Imalawman » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:35 pm

. wrote:Just more of the same old junk he's been spewing for years with a few new stories about mistreatment that only happened in his whacked-out imagination. He's been off in never-never-land for so long it seems doubtful that he'll ever figure out that he's going to die in prison, penniless.

The broken-record quality of his delusional rants is seriously diminishing his already limited amusement value. He needs some new material.

It seems that he really does believe that he will get out of prison alive. That's some serious denial. But just think, he'd only have a couple more years left if he had just minimally complied in the first trial. Hell, if he had plead, he might even be at home reading CTC in the comfort of his upscale fortress right now.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Postby Pottapaug1938 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:50 pm

Imalawman wrote:
. wrote:Just more of the same old junk he's been spewing for years with a few new stories about mistreatment that only happened in his whacked-out imagination. He's been off in never-never-land for so long it seems doubtful that he'll ever figure out that he's going to die in prison, penniless.

The broken-record quality of his delusional rants is seriously diminishing his already limited amusement value. He needs some new material.

It seems that he really does believe that he will get out of prison alive. That's some serious denial. But just think, he'd only have a couple more years left if he had just minimally complied in the first trial. Hell, if he had plead, he might even be at home reading CTC in the comfort of his upscale fortress right now.

Yeah, but he'd just be another p*ssant TDer if that's all he did. This way, he is a Martyr For The Cause, and can feed off of his own suffering.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools

GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Postby GlimDropper » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:21 am

(I wasn't sure which of the Brown related threads this fit best in so I'll just tuck it here.)

wserra wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:By all rights he should be in the geriatric senility ward

Well, let's see - the only person who will talk to him is Ray Kazoo. That's a pretty good start.

It looks like Ed found someone new to talk to. Anyone familiar with the latter stages of the Kent Hovind saga will recall the "good" "doctor's" most dedicated friend and mouthpiece Rudy Davis. Well I guess with Kent out of prison Rudy must need a new incarcerated tax cheat to correspond with.Here is just one of four (now five) new Ed Brown related videos that Rudy has posted in the last ten hours.

I wasn't here for the bulk of Ed and Elaine's saga but know the basic outline and my best guess is that prison is doing nothing to improve Ed's disposition or his education. It would be wrong to say that Ed's letter to Rudy (which he reads in part in the video) was a catalog of all the typical sovcit delusions/conspiracy theories but it has a good 20 pages of them.

Ed is suing the BAR association, all of them, everywhere, all at the same time and he needs some help. His letter to Rudy seems to be an outreach to other sovereign scholars willing to take this fight right to the Khazar/Templar serpents of satan and their lickspittle lackeys in governments everywhere. Now that plan sounds crazy but is it crazy enough for Rudy to stop promoting it?

Not a chance. More will follow.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Postby notorial dissent » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:04 am

Ed was ignorant and foul to begin with, and I'm sure prison has mellowed or improved him, and actually from some of his utterings I know it hasn't.

Ed really is a good candidate for Rudy, he's another total loser who was "wronged" abuse and misused by the system. I can't wait til Rudy starts trying to educate him on scripture, according to Rudy.

Of course Ed is suing the BAR, it had to be his next great crusade, and will end every bit as well as his last one, except he (probably)won't get a jail sentence out of it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

ElfNinosMom
Stowaway
Stowaway

Postby ElfNinosMom » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:57 am

Does Elaine still spew this kind of verbal vomit too, or is it just Ed?

I always felt kind of sorry for her, because she came from that Tammy Wynette "Stand By Your Man" generation. She was taught to go along with whatever her "man" wanted; and she was always going to believe him when he told her it was going to be okay, because that's how women of her generation were raised. That's not even getting into her being brainwashed with his neverending bullshit...

What happened to Elaine is Ed: Idiot's greatest source of shame.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Postby The Observer » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:05 am

ElfNinosMom wrote:Does Elaine still spew this kind of verbal vomit too, or is it just Ed?

This thread covers the last time I recall any comment by Elaine being made on her situation. Sadly, I think Elaine has been all but forgotten in the ash heap that Ed consigned her to. But this is typical for the idiots in the tax protester/sovrun community: they tend to forget the ones who went down in flames. Elaine will probably die in prison, lonely, forgotten and probably wondering if Ed is thinking about her.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff

ElfNinosMom
Stowaway
Stowaway

Postby ElfNinosMom » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:45 am

The Observer wrote:
ElfNinosMom wrote:Does Elaine still spew this kind of verbal vomit too, or is it just Ed?

This thread covers the last time I recall any comment by Elaine being made on her situation. Sadly, I think Elaine has been all but forgotten in the ash heap that Ed consigned her to. But this is typical for the idiots in the tax protester/sovrun community: they tend to forget the ones who went down in flames. Elaine will probably die in prison, lonely, forgotten and probably wondering if Ed is thinking about her.

That is truly sad. Despite all the nonsense, I always viewed Elaine as a victim. She's from the "stand by your man" generation, and I think she was brainwashed by Ed.

notorial dissent

Postby notorial dissent » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:14 am

A series of bad life choices starting at least with getting involved with Ed, although her children if I'm remembering correctly are just as bad. I have always thought there was more history there than came out during the saga.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Postby The Observer » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:40 am

My recollection (admittedly not good since I estimate my short-term memory tops out at 5 hours nowadays) was that her children were not happy with the situation that Ed had gotten their mother into, but she was not too interested in listening to their advice.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff

notorial dissent

Postby notorial dissent » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:15 am

I may be recalling from an alternate reality, but I'm remembering that they were just as crazy, just couldn't stand Ed, which just goes to show that some things are universal.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Postby The Observer » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:12 pm

notorial dissent wrote:I may be recalling from an alternate reality, but I'm remembering that they were just as crazy, just couldn't stand Ed, which just goes to show that some things are universal.

So Ed was just a different sort of crazy altogether? The mind shudders at the cosmic implications of that.

Return to “US”