Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Re: Inhaling the angeldust at LostHeads

Post by Demosthenes »

Demo.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Je crois que la Chatte de Melon doit avoir un dossier sur tout le monde!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Bien sur.
Demo.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Demosthenes wrote:Bien sur.
Yeah. Whatever "he" said.

In my Midwestern vernacular, "Thanks!"
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Famspear wrote:

haha d'accord!
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Famspear wrote:
btw - is there a difference between Je Crois and Je Pense?
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Imalawman wrote:
Famspear wrote:
Yes, I believe so.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Dezcad wrote:
Imalawman wrote:
Famspear wrote:
Yes, I believe so.
Ja, ich denke so
oder
ich glaube es auch
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Famspear wrote:
Dezcad wrote:
Imalawman wrote: btw - is there a difference between Je Crois and Je Pense?
Yes, I believe so.
Ja, ich denke so
oder
ich glaube es auch
ixnay on the ottenray
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Mooney's petition demonstrates once again that tax deniers really can't tell the difference between a fact and a conclusion.

Probably because the facts are all against them, and all they can dispute are the conclusions.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

free2live

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:33 am Post subject: Request Reply with quote
grinner:
Just as you say except fiv. penalties, property liens, and garnishment of wages, theft of 2500.00 from "wages" came after petition to TC. as far as I can determine I was never given a CDPH although I have repeatedly asked for one. Have also demanded to have a supervisor look at all of this. I have been ignored.
In preparation I have filed 2 FOIA requests for info and have been denied almost everything I asked for. What they did send was stacks of RACS and other info that the District Council had already sent to me.
I joined the Patriot Network (Clarkson) in S.C. and at his insistence filed amended petition, Res. objected, judge permitted , Clarkson died I'm left with a petition I don't know what to do with and a very short time to do anything if in fact I can still do anything.
free2live

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:43 am Post subject: Reply with quote
This has "sonwballed" from IRS saying I owed 12,000.00 to about 50,000.00 in the last year.
They have piled on since the filing and I don't think I can cure all of this or even bring it all up in this "trial".
I have not been able to get a lawyer to go to TC, they refuse before I even tell them about the case. All of them want to settle it for me after I lose. I will probably get fined 25 G's by the "judge" too.
I stand to lose everything I have because home and everything is paid for.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:01 am Post subject: Re: Request Reply with quote
free2live wrote:
grinner:
Just as you say except fiv. penalties, property liens, and garnishment of wages, theft of 2500.00 from "wages" came after petition to TC. as far as I can determine I was never given a CDPH although I have repeatedly asked for one. Have also demanded to have a supervisor look at all of this. I have been ignored.
In preparation I have filed 2 FOIA requests for info and have been denied almost everything I asked for. What they did send was stacks of RACS and other info that the District Council had already sent to me.
I joined the Patriot Network (Clarkson) in S.C. and at his insistence filed amended petition, Res. objected, judge permitted , Clarkson died I'm left with a petition I don't know what to do with and a very short time to do anything if in fact I can still do anything.
Your Final Notice of Intent to Levy (1058) carries with it the admission that you can request a CDPH within 30 days (I think). The CDPH process and subsequent petitioning of Tax Court stops the collection process for the duration.
If you never received one, they are in trouble but I suspect that you did.

I understand that Chris-Anne, former Chief of Staff for the late Dr. Robert Clarkson is taking over his duties. Better ask for her.

Also, the Taxreturnteam may be able to help you. Ask for Hal. You can reach him at info@taxreturnteam.com

free2live

I have all the docs at my office but any form that I received that mentioned a CDPH I was sure to request it.
These cases at this this point are so convoluted and so confusing that I am having trouble keeping track of them myself. They are just piling paper work on top of paper work that it just doesn't make since anymore. They are sending letters from all over the country from CA, MO, ATL, KY you name it I got a letter from them.

free2live

I'm unable to get to my office today as I am nursing a broken leg and have no one to take me there. I will go in the morning and post the docs that I have and I thank you for your help & interest.
frrr2live

free2live

There was the reqular petition and an amended petition and It's been over a year ago so I don't remember which boxes were checked. The amended petition is exactly the same as the one on the Patriot Network website. That's the one council objected to that the Judge let stand. As I remember all the boxes were checked on the PN Petition.

This guy gets my vote for "All Star Team of Stupid MVP"
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.