LIBERTY DOLLAR NEWS:
March 2010 Vol. 12 No. 03
More Dollars & Idaho Silver
Table of Contents:
1. 2010 Silver Gun Dollars!
2. Idaho to Accept Silver?
3. Cabool Merchant Directory
4. National Financial Suicide
5. WATCH FOR A MAJOR ALERT in your email box soon!
6. Real Rate of Gold
7. Michael Badnarik is Back!
8. Robert Clarkson
9. Books that I Relied on & Inspired LD
10. Kevin & the Ugly Truth
Dear Liberty Dollar Supporters!
1. 2010 Silver Gun Dollars!

Silver Gun Dollar
I have just been informed by BudsGunShop.com that they have issued a new 2010 Second Amendment Dollar aka Gun Dollar. WOW! Following their very successful initial issue in 2009, Bud has issued the 2010 Silver Gun Dollar with one ounce of 999 fine silver to show their support for an individual's gun rights.
Alan McConnell with Silver Liberty Marketing, the company that produces the Gun Dollar has contracted with a new mint whose work is as outstanding as the legendary Sunshine Mint. Trust me, I have seen the work and attest that the quality if the new 2010 Gun Dollar is outstanding.
For more info on the 2010 Silver Gun Dollar and to get one of these legendary Second Amendment issues while you still can, please visit http://www.BudsGunShop.com. And don't forget the special hallmarked and numbered collector issues. They are specifically designed to appreciate in collector value even more than the regular Brilliant Uncirculated Gun Dollar. You will not be disappointed.
The Gun Dollar is an item that I designed and receives a small royalty. I am not involved in the production, distribution or marketing of this issue.
NOTICE: The Second Amendment Dollar is not intended to be used as United States currency and any representation as such is strictly prohibited by law.
2. Idaho to Accept Silver for Taxes?
Lawmakers pushing for taxes being paid in silver
On March 15, 2010 the Idaho Statesman in Boise reported on a new monetary initiative to authorize the State of Idaho to provide a silver medallion and accept it in lieu of state taxes. This groundbreaking event is the brainchild of Phil Hart, the Republican state Representative for Athol. Mr. Hart's district also includes Coeur d'Alene, the home of Sunshine Mint who minted all the Liberty Dollars from its inception in 1998 until it was raided in 2007.
The brief article stated:
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho lawmakers are backing a plan that would allow state tax bills to be paid down with silver medallions instead of cash.

The bill approved Monday is intended to encourage the use of silver as a form of currency and reinvigorate Idaho's silver mining industry, which has been in decline for decades.

Athol Republican Rep. Phil Hart told the House State Affairs Committee that consumers should rely less on money printed by the federal government because inflation will diminish its value. His bill reignites a long-standing debate about the value of paper money not backed by commodities.
Hart's measure also includes tax breaks for any company that agrees to process silver ore for the medallions.

Lawmakers in Georgia considered allowing citizens to pay taxes with gold and silver last year.
It should not come as any surprise that State Representative Hart is no stranger to the Liberty Dollar. In fact, Phil was a Regional Currency Officer (RCO) for the Liberty Dollar, visited Sunshine on a Liberty Dollar sponsored mint tour, and dare I say, Phil is even a friend of mine. I like Phil a lot. And I like his new House Bill 633 to create Chapter 46: "Idaho Silver Gem Act of 2010."
Very anointfully, Phil has been able blend the best of the various State monetary initiatives into a well thought out plan for Idaho. Of course, Idaho with its long mining history and home of the legendary Bunker Hill and Coeur d'Alene mines, is a prime area for such an initiative. Who knows maybe the Liberty Dollar's State Monetary Initiative launched in 2005 that Phil participated in was an influence.
Regardless of where Phil draws his inspiration, he wisely quotes the US Constitution that: "No state shall ... make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts..." drops the face value and relies on the State of Idaho to value the "Idaho Gem" medallion tied to the retail value of the American Silver Eagle minted by the US Mint.
At first, like so many state monetary initiatives in Nevada, Indiana, New Hampshire, and South Carolina among others, I thought that such a valuation plan would be too troubling for the State, but if Idaho is truly a servant of the people, by Jove it just might work. And open the door to many other non-tax uses in the state. Plus it could fuel the call from other states to take action to balance their budget and protect their citizens from the ravages of hyperinflation. Now that would be wonderful!
For the sake of the good people of Idaho and their thoughtful Representative Hart, I certainly wish the "Idaho Gem" medallion the very best! Go get'em Phil!
Click HERE for an additional article: "Idaho's plan to downgrade the dollar" by Andrew Leonard that includes an image of the Great Seal of the State of Idaho as proposed in Phil's House Bill 633.
Click HERE for a related article.
3. Cabool Merchant Directory
Just as State Representative Phil Hart is taking action to protect his state and its citizens from the depreciating US dollar (aka inflation and theft), many private citizens are taking community matters into their own hands. Two months ago LDN reported that Joshua Deathridge had issued the Cabool Dollar for the greater good of central Missouri. Now he had developed a Merchant Directory, complete with advertising! Please click HERE to really appreciate his development. Joshua is not just proposing legislation, he is taking action and that stole my heart. You too can enjoy such fun by contacting Alan McConnell at Silver Liberty Marketing.
4. National Financial Suicide
The 2009 Financial Report Of The U.S. Government has finally been released, and the news is not good. It basically confirms much of what we already know - that the United States government is a complete financial mess. The U.S. government budget deficit for 2009 was a record-setting 1.417 trillion dollars. The total liabilities of the U.S. government rose from 12.178 trillion dollars at the end of 2008 to 14.123 trillion dollars by the end of 2009. At their present rates of growth, the interest on the national debt and spending on entitlement programs will gobble up almost every single dollar of federal revenue by the end of the decade. Throughout the report, the word "unsustainable" is repeatedly used. The authors of the report make it clear that the United States government is facing a financial crisis of unprecedented magnitude.
The compete 254 page report is available HERE.
In a section about Social Security and Medicare, the authors of the report freely admitted, "it is apparent that these programs are on a fiscally unsustainable path".
The truth is that the U.S. economy is caught in an economic death spiral. In a word Americans are facing national financial suicide. Complete article is available HERE.
Now to really understand how inflation happened in modern day Argentina, please take a moment and check HERE.

Additional histories of inflation are available HERE.

5. WATCH FOR A MAJOR ALERT in your email box soon!
6. Real Rate of Gold
Recently fellow monetarist and friend James Turk of GoldMoney.com wrote a brilliant article that explains that the real rate of gold would be $6,255 if the US government had not made any changes to the way it calculates CPI. Please take a moment to visit this refreshingly simple concept at: http://www.goldprice.org/james-turk/200 ... price.html. For more info on what is really happening to your government money, please visit John Williams' Shadow Government Statistics - Analysis Behind and Beyond Government Economic Reporting at http://www.shadowstats.com/.
7. Michael Badnarik is Back!
I am very pleased to announce that my good friend and Constitutional Scholar Michael Badnarik survived his heart attack and is back! In fact, Michael is on the road, presenting his terrific Constitution Class around the country. As many more people discover the Constitutional values via the Tea Party movement, Michael reports that more people are signing up for his legendary class. As a past student of Michael's class, I can testify to its unique value that is taught by one of today's most spirited patriots! Please visit Michael on line at www. ConstitutionPreservation.org or email him at scholar@ConstitutionPreservation.org. Don't miss this class! It's terrific!
8. Robert Clarkson
I regret to inform you that Dr. Robert Clarkson of South Carolina died on March 1, 2010 after a long struggle with stomach cancer. Robert was born in Sumter, served as a platoon commander in Vietnam, graduated in economics from Clemson, earned his Juris Doctor at USC and ran for U.S. Congress on the Republican ticket.
As a young attorney he realized the IRS and state Department of Revenue were taking advantage of often weak and ill-informed working people, and redressing lawless tax collections became his primary focus. His Patriot Network organization continues since his death. Over the years Clarkson produced and distributed thousands of books, videos and other resources.
I remember Robert mostly for his support of the Liberty Dollar. After the Liberty Dollar was raided, I learned that Robert had been raided by the same FBI agent and prosecuted by the same DOJ attorney seized all his Patriot network materials and tried everything to keep his property. But Robert would not hear of that and everything was returned through his own efforts. Liberty Dollar will be using Robert's strategies to overcome the ridiculous changes of counterfeiting, fraud and conspiracy and have your property returned.
Like the many dedicated Americans before him, Robert Clarkson will be missed.
For more information about the Patriot Network please visit:
http://www.patriotnetwork.info/
Nelson Waller 864-356-9966
Robert@Patriotnetwork.info
9. Books that I Relied on & Inspired LD
Thank you for inquiring about what books and materials that I relied on or inspired me to create the Liberty Dollar. Originally, as the Mintmaster at the Royal Hawaiian Mint my "job" was to develop new products for the Mint's collectors. So in answer to requests for a paper Hawaiian currency, I developed the Hawaiian Sovereign Currency as a co-product to the Mint's gold and silver specie issues. Over a 23 year period of research and development I became informed about money, it value and failures. Eventually, I wrote an article on "Free Market Currency" and designed the world's first free market currency that set the course for the Liberty Dollar.
The complete list of references, articles and books that influenced the development of the Liberty Dollar is really quite extensive. After all, the time span was 23 years, and even with a growing business, two young sons and all the usual demands, I consumed a small library of materials. So in preparation for the long awaited trial on counterfeiting, I have cataloged the books I relied on and inspired me to create the Liberty Dollar is available HERE. The hundreds of articles, brochures, etc will be indexed at a later time.
My favorite economic authors include: von Hayek, Rothbard, von Mises, and Ron Paul among many others.
10. Kevin & the Ugly Truth
BAD NEWS: As the first anniversary of the Liberty Dollar Four arrest approaches, it is very clear that the government plans is to do nothing, drag this case out and try every dirty trick to force Kevin to accept a plea bargain. That's how the DOJ wins 95% of their cases.
Fortunately, because of Kevin's penchant for yoga and meditation plus his strong inner self, he is the perfect person to resist such persistent torture. The unfortunate truth is that if Kevin were to cop a plea bargain it would strengthen the government case against Liberty Dollar and your wrongfully seized property. It would make it difficult but not impossible for thousands of Liberty Dollar supporters from recovering their wrongfully seized property back. Please don't let this happen!
If you have a dog in this North Carolina fight, please write to Kevin. Send your favorite inspirational or spiritual book to him. Please remember, all books must come from a bookseller, not you personally. And any money donated would help Kevin maintain his vegetarian diet. Please help Kevin remain strong and healthy during his time in jail.
Apart from being innocent, the Liberty Dollar Four have a winnable case. Your continued support will ensure that will happen.
Please let Kevin know you support him:
William Kevin Innes
2351 Morganton Blvd, SW
Lenoir, NC 28645
In addition to Kevin's plight, I have taken a job in Hawaii in an effort to make ends meet during these most difficult times. And while I may be miles away from North Carolina, the vindication of the Liberty Dollar, acquittal of the Liberty Dollar Four and the return of your wrongfully seized property remains my mission.
Closing Remarks:
Now, as the Liberty Dollar Four approaches the first anniversary of the arrest and with no legal action on the horizon, it is important that we all remain dedicated to the values and goals that the Liberty Dollar represents. Please send something to Kevin and let him know that you appreciate his stand with a small gift.
Many thanks for your continued support. For it is only by banding together and adopting a free and independent currency that provides us with "just weights and measures" will we be able to throw off the yoke of a manipulated monetary/tax system and generate a peaceful and prosperous society.
Thank you again for all your efforts to return America to value - one dollar at a time!
Bernard von NotHaus
Monetary Architect/Editor
Editor@LibertyDollar.org
http://www.LibertyDollar.org
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Re: Liberty Dollar Update

Post by Demosthenes »

Demosthenes wrote:BAD NEWS: As the first anniversary of the Liberty Dollar Four arrest approaches, it is very clear that the government plans is to do nothing, drag this case out and try every dirty trick to force Kevin to accept a plea bargain. That's how the DOJ wins 95% of their cases.
And yet, it is von Nuthouse et al that keep asking the judge to postpone the trial...
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF NORTH CAROLINA
STATESVILLE DIVISION
NO. 5:09CR27‐RLV
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA )
)
v. )
)
BERNARD VON NOTHAUS, )
WILLIAM KEVIN INNES, )
SARAH JANE BLEDSOE, )
AND )
RACHELLE L. MOSELEY )
____________________________________)
THIRD UNOPPOSED JOINT MOTION TO CONTINUE DOCKET CALL

NOW COME the Defendants, by and through counsel, and move this Honorable Court to continue the above‐captioned case from the March 1, 2010 trial term. In support of this motion, the defense shows the following:
1. The defendants are charged in a bill of indictment with violations of Title 18, United States Code Sections 371, 485, 486, 1341 and 2.
2. Defense counsel obtained discovery from the government which contains nearly 2 million documents, hundreds of hours of recorded conversations, and computer hard drives. While exercising due diligence, due to the voluminous amount of discovery materials, defense counsel need additional time to review discovery so that they are able to provide effective assistance of counsel to their respective clients.
3. Additionally, the discovery materials are in the process being organized into a more easily reviewable format. More time is needed to complete such organization, and even after the materials have been so organized, discovery review will require a considerable amount of time due to the volume of discovery materials.
4. Furthermore, additional time is needed for potential plea negotiations.
5. Opposing counsel has been informed of this motion and does not object to the continuance requested.
6. The ends of justice would be best served if the defendants’ cases are continued from the March 1, 2010 trial term.
WHEREFORE, the undersigned counsel requests that this Honorable Court continue the above case from the March 1, 2010 trial term.
This the 16th day of February, 2010.
Respectfully submitted,

s/ Matthew G. Pruden
Matthew G. Pruden
Bar No. 32888
Attorney for Ms. Moseley
Tin Fulton Walker & Owen, PLLC
301 East Park Ave.
Charlotte, NC 28203
Phone: 704‐338‐1220
Fax: 704‐338‐1312
E‐mail: mpruden@tinfulton.com
R. Deke Falls
Attorney for Mr. Von Nauthaus
Claire J. Rauscher
Attorney for Mr. Innes
Joe Von Kallist
Attorney for Ms. Bledsoe
Demo.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

LIBERTY DOLLAR NEWS:
April 2010 Vol. 12 No. 04

Table of Contents:
1. Late Newsletter
2. Relocation to Hawaii
3. Google's Motley Fool calls for a "Liberty Dollar!";
4. $500 Gold Gun Dollar
5. My Two Days at the FBI Headquarters
6. Two Timely article from GATA and Newsmax
7. Cabool Dollar Merchant Directly
8. Tenth Amendment and the Liberty Dollar
9. Sick Legal Update

1. Late Newsletter
My apology for this very late Newsletter. Over the past 12 years, the monthly newsletter has chronicled the Liberty Dollar's quest to return America to a value based currency. It continues to do so, even in these embattered times. Please note below all the developments and the sad state of what now passes for our legal system.

2. Relocation to Hawaii
I am pleased to report that it is now 3:00 AM in Hawaii and as ordered by the US District Court I have relocated my domicile to Hawaii. While my motion to move to Hawaii sailed through the legal system, the move has not been easy as I was unaware of how much "stuff" I had accumulated while on the Mainland. I am happy to be back "home" and looking forward to resolving the Liberty Dollar issues, having all your seized property returned and moving forward.

3. Google's Motley Fool calls for a "Liberty Dollar!"
The Motley Fool, certainly one of the hottest, hippest and one of the most read investor advisors on Google recently posted an article calling for a Liberty Dollar "that is backed by gold." And if my memory serves me correctly, one of the Fool's father is a former Federal Reserve official. Click HERE for the short article.

4. $500 Gold Second Amendment Dollar
I am pleased to announce that the good people at BudsGunShop.com have introduced a Gold Second Amendment Dollar aka Gun Dollar, to accompany their previously announced 2010 Silver Gun Dollar.

Gold Second Amendment Dollar
With respect to the Second Amendment, the new 2010 Gold Gun Dollar is proof-like minted and beautifully packaged in a custom box with a Certificate of Authenticity. Each Gold Gun Dollar contains one-quarter ounce of .9999 fine gold with a MSRP of $500. These peices are currenlty being sold for $425.00.
For more info on the 2010 Gold & Silver Gun Dollars and to get one of these legendary Second Amendment issues, please visit http://www.BudsGunShop.com. And don't forget the specially hallmarked and numbered collector issues. They are specifically designed to appreciate in collector value even more than the regular Brilliant Uncirculated Gun Dollar. I am sure you will not be disappointed in the fine craftsmanship of these two special issues that commemorate our cherished Second Amendment.
NOTICE: The Second Amendment Dollar is not intended to be used as United States currency and any representation as such is strictly prohibited by law. Please note that I am not involved in the production, distribution or marketing of this issue.

5. My Two Days at the FBI Headquarters
April 5 & 6, Charlotte North Carolina: WOW! I wish you could have been there. After months of pushing Deke Falls, my do nothing "defense attorney," I finally had the opportunity to review the paper files that were confiscated at the office in Evansville Indiana. Please note this did NOT include any of the digital files on the half dozen computers and servers that were also taken in the raid on the Liberty Dollar. And while, I was able to very quickly review the files there was no way to review all the material IN the 50 plus large files boxes. Special FBI Agent Romagnuolo waited on me hand a foot for two full days because I was not allowed to touch anything until they were officially opened by the FBI. Due to the limited time, I was only able to make a small dent into analyzing the vast amount of info in paper files and not even a moment for the digital files. In total there is something like 1.8 million docs for defense to review. Amazingly, I was lucky to select an unnamed file and find some of the most interesting info. There is no doubt that the files will play a major role in our defense. So, I spent two whole days with Romanuolo and his sidekick Deke Falls, my supposed "defense attorney" but never said a single word to Romagnuolo. Just as I hoped it would be.
But I did share a few words with Falls. When we had finished the second day and returned to the parking lot at this office I told Falls, "Now I don't know if you are dumb as nails or just a front for the DOJ and quite frankly I don't give a damn, you're fired." I then promptly handed him the dismissal letter and drove off.
Then on May 3, I was back in Charlotte for court that was supposed to be for the trial of the Liberty Dollar Four. Of course, since Falls had not done any defense work, any trial was out of the question so the court focused on my dismissal of Falls and postponed the trial until July 6. But don't hold your breath for that date, as a new attorney must be found to represent me, plus he is going to have to get up to speed for an acknowledged 'difficult and complex case.' according to the judge.

6. Two Timely articles from GATA and Newsmax
1. GATA.org announced that GoldMoney founder and Free Gold Money Report (FGMR) editor James Turk, wrote that the U.S. dollar has reached its "Havenstein moment," the point in time memorialized by the decision of the president of Weimar Germany's Reichsbank to print as much money as necessary to allow the population to keep up with rising prices. Turk's commentary is headlined "Hyperinflation Looms - The Dollar Arrives at Its 'Havenstein Moment'." Click HERE for Turks outstanding article on FGMR.
2. The Financial Times reveals that the Congressional Budget Office projects that U.S. Debt will hit $20 Trillion in 10 Years, cumulative US deficits will reach $9.7 trillion and federal debt 90 percent of gross domestic product - nearly equal to Italy's. Click HERE for that article.

7. Cabool Dollar Merchant Directly
As we reported last month, Joshua Deathridge has issued the Cabool Dollar for the greater good of central Missouri. The article referenced the Merchant Directory that was complete with advertising and info on all the merchants who use the Cabool Dollar. Unfortunately the link in the March issue of the LDN did not work. Please click HERE for an example of Joshua's fine work. He is doing a lot more than talking about making changes. He is doing it! Congratulations Joshua on your fine efforts to aid the economic system in central Missouri.

8. Tenth Amendment and the Liberty Dollar
It doesn't seem like a day goes by without another state declaring its sovereignty in one way or another. As reported by BeforeItIsNews.com:
New York State Senator Michael Nozzolio (R-54th District) has drafted and introduced J4716, a resolution to "Re-Establish New York State's Sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment." See http://open.nysenate.gov/legislation/bill/J4716
According to the introductory text this Legislative Resolution, affirms, "the sovereignty of the of the people of the State of New York pursuant to the Tenth Amendment of the Constitution of the United States." The resolution continues by requesting, "Congress cease and desist from enacting mandates that are beyond the scope of the enumerated powers granted to Congress by the Constitution of the United States." The legislation also seeks to establish a joint committee on the constitutionality of acts, orders, laws, statutes, regulations and rules of the government of the United States of America in order to protect state sovereignty."
This introduced legislation resides in the Senate's Finance Committee where it was referred on Friday, April 16, 2010. Current co-sponsors include Senators Larkin, Maziarz, Seward, Farley, Johnson O, Ranzenhofer, Winner, Alesi, Lanza, Morahan and Young.
In his remarks accompanying the legislation, Nozzolio reminds his fellow Senators, "For the last fourteen months, the U.S. Congress and the President have tried everything they could to consolidate total power in the federal government." Apparently, Albany is beginning to understand that "We the People" have become increasingly frustrated and concerned since January 21, 2009. The Senator also displays his recognition that the healthcare legislation is only the latest in a long list of federal actions that are in direct violation of the constitutionally enumerated and limited powers granted the federal government by the states and the people.
While this may not mark the end of the battle for the protection of state and individual rights, it may fire a warning shot across the bow of the federal ship of state to let Congress and the President know that the patriots slogan of "Don't Tread On Me" is alive and well in the State of New York.
People are urged to call, write, fax, email and visit their elected state representatives and demand that they support this (J4716) and Seward's S7374 legislation to protect their rights and limit the power of the federal government.
More info is available from the New York Tenth Amendment Center
CLICK HERE to view the Tenth Amendment Center's 10th amendment resolution tracking page
CLICK HERE to view the Tenth Amendment Center's model 10th Amendment Resolution, which you can send to your representatives when urging them to introduce one in your state.
One of these days a destitute state is going to realize that they do not have to be the whipping child of the federal government and take matters into their own hands. Just as the federal government has turned over the monetary powers to a private organization, aka the Federal Reserve, a state can enter into such a relationship with a private party and save their economic ass and everybody who lives in that state with the State Monetary Initiative proposed by the Liberty Dollar. Click HERE for that paper.
For more info on the 10th Amendment Movement:
http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/realityz ... dmove.html
http://www.tenthamendmentcenter.com
http://www.tenthamendmentcenter.com/nul ... al-tender/
http://www.tenthamendmentcenter.com/state-groups/

9. Sick Legal Update
Last month I reported, the "Ugly truth" as the government tried "every dirty trick to force Kevin to accept a plea bargain." That was incorrect. The really sick, dirty truth is that Kevin's own court appointed "legal counsel" is doing the devil's work by pushing Kevin really hard to accept a plea!!! Of course, this makes sense because the DOJ is barred from contacting Kevin without his attorney present. So, Ms. Claire Rauscher, his own "legal" counsel, who is supposed to be defending him, is acting as nothing more than a front for the DOJ and worthy of the "Federal Pretender" moniker... if not in more expressive words. BTW, another unique strength of Kevin, is that he never cusses.
But that does not mean you shouldn't, can't or that I am urging you to do anything outside of your own good conscience. But it is high time for somebody to tell Kevin's "Federal Pretender" to start working for Kevin's defense or go to hell! It's been almost a year... and Ms. Rauscher, his "Federal Pretender," has done NOTHING but try her best to coop him into the hands of the DOJ. This thick headed ***** does not seem to understand that the more she pushes, the more resistance she creates. Plus misrepresenting her client's interest is unethical and actionable after the Liberty Dollar Four wins.
So if you have a dog in this fight, if the government confiscated some of your property or if you are just half as pissed-off as I am, please express yourself directly to Ms. Rauscher that you want her to win the case for the defendants NOT the DOJ. And remember to be as polite as possible, or as strong as you feel about the government, its dirty tricks, its action against the Liberty Dollar and/or your own property.
Please send your comments to:
Ms. Claire Rauscher
Federal Defenders Office
129 West Trade St.
Suite 300
Charlotte NC 28202
BTW: The mission of the Federal Defenders of Western North Carolina, Inc. is to provide high quality representation to indigent defendants. In achieving this mission, this program will endeavor to: (1) provide the highest quality of legal representation; (2) advance the effectiveness of the legal system through excellence in legal scholarship and through ongoing education and training of the criminal defense bar and the community; (3) foster and promote high standards and ideals engendered by the Bill of Rights and the Criminal Justice Act; and (4) see that justice is administered on a fair and equal basis.
OH... So you don't think telling the government's paid Federal Pretender where to go is worth 44 cents? No problem, just email her: Claire_Rauscher@fd.org and BCC me Bernard@LibertyDollar.org. And remember to keep your comments as friendly and positive as possible... as they are trackable...
But it is not just Kevin's Federal Pretender who is lying and trying her best to coop him into the hands of the DOJ! Sarah Bledsoe and Rachelle Moseley's Pretenders have been caught lying while they tried to play one defendant against the other to no avail. And this BS passes as a legal system? And while it may be "legal," well as legal as in "legal tender," it is certainly not honorable! The criminal legal system and its "attorneys" are just a pack of liars ******** and that is being kind as I struggle not to cuss as Kevin doesn't!
As reported above, I fired my lying, do nothing, BS attorney, Deke Falls. And while Falls could not use the same intimidating tactics on me as Rauscher uses on Kevin as he sits in jail, Falls never would discuss a defense strategy, constantly argued on behalf of the DOJ and at one point he even said I was guilty! Really great POS defense attorney, eh?!
Meanwhile, the jail is now limiting books that can be sent to Kevin, plus they can't be hardcover, etc... So if you wish to support Kevin, it is better to send money to his wife who has opened a bank account for Kevin and she will keep him supplied with his favorite books and money for food to support his vegetarian diet.
Please send your 44 cents or whatever you wish to:
Julia Gaunt
16 Norman Austin Dr.
Asheville, NC 28804
I know Kevin greatly appreciates everything you send as he now faces his first anniversary in jail for trying to save the US monetary system with the Liberty Dollar.
Please continue to cheer him on via a letter to:
William K. Innes
2351 Morganton Blvd. SW
Lenoir, NC 28645
Closing Remarks:
During these long days, weeks and months of pushing the Liberty Dollar Four case to be heard, your continued support is greatly appreciated. For it is only by banding together and adopting a free and independent currency that provides us with "just weights and measures" will we be able to throw off the yoke of a manipulated monetary/tax system and generate a peaceful and prosperous society.
Thanks for all your efforts to return America to value - one Liberty Dollar at a time!
Bernard von NotHaus
Monetary Architect/Editor
Editor@LibertyDollar.org
http://www.LibertyDollar.org
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The Gold Second Amendment Dollar is a quarter-ounce of pure gold selling for $475, but a quarter-ounce of gold bullion has a market price of only $314, which means that the Second Amendment coin is about one-third pure profit for its manufacturers, and the purchasers of this coin better enjoy looking at it because it will many years before gold inches up enough for them to consider this profitable (and, even then, they probably could have gotten better results buying some common stocks).
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Demosthenes wrote:3. Google's Motley Fool calls for a "Liberty Dollar!"
The Motley Fool, certainly one of the hottest, hippest and one of the most read investor advisors on Google recently posted an article calling for a Liberty Dollar "that is backed by gold." And if my memory serves me correctly, one of the Fool's father is a former Federal Reserve official. Click HERE for the short article.
You will be shocked and amazed to learn that this claim is a lie. The Motley Fool allows forum participants to post a blog. One gold-buggin' denizen of the Motley Fool forums by name of lquadland10 has a recent blog post advocating gold-backed currency.

http://caps.fool.com/Blogs/ViewPost.asp ... 3786714939

If you click on the Profile tab it describes the poster: Risk tolerance "High". Experience "Low".

Here you can see the scholar at work:
If there is gold in Fort Nox
May 13, 2010

As in my last posting we do not know that there is gold in Fort Nox. However if the Stock Market has the gold and silver then that is good. But to be invested in the market invaluation to gold then. The market lost and your profit of say 40% was eaten up by inflation. Stock market crash coming due to a short squeese in svl. THen what will the banks do. See last posting.
IT'S NOT GREECE STUPID! Time for the Liberty dollar backed by gold or silver.
May 07, 2010

I told you the other day or week we had hit the tipping point. Time to end the Fed and make congress in charge of our money supply again. No more Interest to the FED. No one who come on the news knows what they are talking about. Tick Tock goes the clock. Just a few fact's here. Unfunded debt in the US is now

108 trillion. and change for ss medicare and medical drugs.

55 trillion and change for the national debt.

Total for just that is a little over 162 trillion

26 million un or under employed. and in less than a year almost 41 million on food stamps. about six months ago it was 36 million

GDP to debt is 90.24202 and they think that Greece is bad.

By the end of the Month I believe the National Debt will reach 13 Trillion. We are so close now.

Year to date the IRS has only collected get this less than one trillion dollars.

YTD Interest to FED is almost 600 million. For this year and total we owe them? ((which I do not believe we owe them one red cent)) is 1 Trillion 234 mil and counting.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

http://my.fool.com/profile/lquadland10/info.aspx
Investing Style: Just Starting
Job Title BOOKSELLER
Person(s) I'd Like To Meet: Warren Buffett, Bill Gates and the Dolly Lama
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Dim bulb at Motley Fool wrote:IT'S NOT GREECE STUPID! Time for the Liberty dollar backed by gold or silver.
May 07, 2010

I told you the other day or week we had hit the tipping point. Time to end the Fed and make congress in charge of our money supply again.
[sarcasm on] Right!?! [sarcasm off] If you believe Congress is the right group to control the money supply, you need to up your meds.
Dim bulb at Motley Fool wrote:No more Interest to the FED.

Very little interest goes to the Fed.
Dim bulb at Motley Fool wrote:No one who come on the news knows what they are talking about. Tick Tock goes the clock. Just a few fact's here. Unfunded debt in the US is now

108 trillion. and change for ss medicare and medical drugs.

55 trillion and change for the national debt.

Total for just that is a little over 162 trillion
The only one who does not know what they are talking about is you.
Dim bulb at Motley Fool wrote:26 million un or under employed. and in less than a year almost 41 million on food stamps. about six months ago it was 36 million
Ok, you finally are correct on something.
Dim bulb at Motley Fool wrote:GDP to debt is 90.24202 and they think that Greece is bad.
It is debt to GDP, not the other way around. Yes, debt is currently about 90% of GDP. Greece had a debt level of 140% of GDP. The U.S. has a long way to go before it hits that level, though we are working on it.
Dim bulb at Motley Fool wrote:By the end of the Month I believe the National Debt will reach 13 Trillion. We are so close now.

Year to date the IRS has only collected get this less than one trillion dollars.
Wow, two correct facts in a row.
Dim bulb at Motley Fool wrote:YTD Interest to FED is almost 600 million. For this year and total we owe them? ((which I do not believe we owe them one red cent)) is 1 Trillion 234 mil and counting.
Something doesn't add up there. Of course, that doesn't surprise me.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

fortinbras wrote:The Gold Second Amendment Dollar is a quarter-ounce of pure gold selling for $475, but a quarter-ounce of gold bullion has a market price of only $314, which means that the Second Amendment coin is about one-third pure profit for its manufacturers, and the purchasers of this coin better enjoy looking at it because it will many years before gold inches up enough for them to consider this profitable (and, even then, they probably could have gotten better results buying some common stocks).
The Gold 2A Dollar is not intended as currency or bullion, it is a commerative put out every year buy Buds Police Supply. Just something for Gun nuts to buy to support the second amendment, I like any true gun nut would rather spend the $475 on another gun so I don't have any.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

bmielke wrote:
The Gold 2A Dollar is not intended as currency or bullion, it is a commerative put out every year buy Buds Police Supply. Just something for Gun nuts to buy to support the second amendment, I like any true gun nut would rather spend the $475 on another gun so I don't have any.
I'm not a gun nut; but like you if I had the choice of spending my money on the 2A Dollar or on a nice, USEFUL firearm with which I can try to hit the broad side of a barn, I'd choose the latter. If I wanted to buy some gold, I'd sure as hell buy something with a lesser premium.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Here's an interesting article which articulates what I've suspected about the gold bubble for quite some time:

http://money.cnn.com/2010/05/19/news/ec ... n&hpt=Sbin
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

My apology for this very late Newsletter.
I'm fairly certain that no one noticed.
Over the past 12 years, the monthly newsletter has chronicled the Liberty Dollar's quest to return America to a value based currency. It continues to do so, even in these embattered times.
Embattered isn't a word, and even if it was I don't think that it's possible to deep-fry "times." Wait. Tempura newspaper? Would that... nope. Still not a word.
Please note below all the developments and the sad state of what now passes for our legal system.
I honestly didn't think I had to note it, since you have already done it. So, I will not note it and if you wish to see my notes, I'm just going to hand you the Justice Departments number. I hear they keep pretty good notes.
I am pleased to report that it is now 3:00 AM in Hawaii and as ordered by the US District Court I have relocated my domicile to Hawaii.
The US District Court ordered you to move to Hawaii? That doesn't even make sense. If the court were going to order you to move anywhere, it would be 02°02'N, 45°25'E where we would never have to hear from you again.
While my motion to move to Hawaii sailed through the legal system
Oh. The court didn't order you to move to Hawaii so much as granted your request to do so. Reading is fundamental, VonNumbnuts.
the move has not been easy as I was unaware of how much "stuff" I had accumulated while on the Mainland.
Yeah. I can believe that. I really feel for you, I do. It's a terrible thing that you've accumulated so much stuff while denying people refunds for goods you never delivered and are having our tax dollars pay for your lawyer. Poor you. Life just isn't going your way, is it?
I am happy to be back "home" and looking forward to resolving the Liberty Dollar issues, having all your seized property returned and moving forward.
I look forward to reading more of your delusions.
I am pleased to announce that the good people at BudsGunShop.com have introduced a Gold Second Amendment Dollar aka Gun Dollar, to accompany their previously announced 2010 Silver Gun Dollar.
BudsGunShop.com? That's just klassy. I always dreamed of buying gold and silver currency from a guy named Bud, who happens to be surrounded by a plethora of weaponry. You want to know what else I dreamed? I dreamed that a bald eagle told me that Bud's real name is Henrietta and that he used to be a goldfish. And IT'S ALL TRUE.
So, I spent two whole days with Romanuolo and his sidekick Deke Falls, my supposed "defense attorney" but never said a single word to Romagnuolo. Just as I hoped it would be.
But I did share a few words with Falls. When we had finished the second day and returned to the parking lot at this office I told Falls, "Now I don't know if you are dumb as nails or just a front for the DOJ and quite frankly I don't give a damn, you're fired." I then promptly handed him the dismissal letter and drove off.
Your attorney didn't say a single word to the guy because he wasn't there to start an argument. He was there to make sure you didn't say or do anything so stupid that it would put your case in jeopardy.
Of course, since Falls had not done any defense work, any trial was out of the question so the court focused on my dismissal of Falls and postponed the trial until July 6.
No, the court had to deal with your dismissal because you fired your attorney, not because "Falls had not done any defense work" which I find really hard to believe.
But don't hold your breath for that date, as a new attorney must be found to represent me, plus he is going to have to get up to speed for an acknowledged 'difficult and complex case.' according to the judge.
Don't forget that you're probably going to fire the next attorney for not doing nothin', too.
Last month I reported, the "Ugly truth" as the government tried "every dirty trick to force Kevin to accept a plea bargain." That was incorrect. The really sick, dirty truth is that Kevin's own court appointed "legal counsel" is doing the devil's work by pushing Kevin really hard to accept a plea!!!
OMG! That's so SICK! It's ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING that Kevin's case SUCKS so BAD that his best chance is to take a PLEA bargain!
if not in more expressive words. BTW, another unique strength of Kevin, is that he never cusses.
He'll live in this country illegally, participate in illegal activity, get Americans to pay for his defense with their tax dollars but I tell you, cussing is where he draws the line!

Snipped the rest of the rant. Dayquil only goes so far.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Lambkin wrote:http://my.fool.com/profile/lquadland10/info.aspx
Job Title BOOKSELLER
Person(s) I'd Like To Meet: Warren Buffett, Bill Gates and the Dolly Lama [sic]
:shock:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Lambkin wrote:http://my.fool.com/profile/lquadland10/info.aspx
Job Title BOOKSELLER
Person(s) I'd Like To Meet: Warren Buffett, Bill Gates and the Dolly Lama [sic]
:shock:
Oh, he must mean, Mrs. Lama. I've known Dolly for some time, nice woman. Her husband, Dalai, is a little bit of a prude.

btw - I think we should name the Quatloos pirate llama, "Dolly", in honor of stupid people everywhere.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Imalawman wrote:btw - I think we should name the Quatloos pirate llama, "Dolly", in honor of stupid people everywhere.
Tony the Wonder Llama does not appreciate your attempts to castrate him.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

webhick wrote:
Imalawman wrote:btw - I think we should name the Quatloos pirate llama, "Dolly", in honor of stupid people everywhere.
Tony the Wonder Llama does not appreciate your attempts to castrate him.
Um, I was thinking along the same lines. Although, if we're not sure about Tony, maybe someone should be appointed to, um, check his or her equipment. This is an important issue and should not be left to chance.

I ain't volunteerin', that's fer shure.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

If uncertain ‘bout the gender of the llama,
Well, perhaps we could confirm it with his mama.
We just have to get this right--
I would think he just might bite,
If we poke around too close to his pajama.

I realize that this thread is quickly going down hill, and it's largely my fault.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

It's not possible to go downhill when a thread starts with something written by von NutBall.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

I thought his name was Fernando? I could be misremembering though, because there are so many Fernando Llamas.

Thank yo,u thank you, I'll be here all week. Try the waitress, tip the fish.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Imalawman wrote:
Oh, he must mean, Mrs. Lama. I've known Dolly for some time, nice woman. Her husband, Dalai, is a little bit of a prude.

btw - I think we should name the Quatloos pirate llama, "Dolly", in honor of stupid people everywhere.
I think we have to find out if he lives near the "address of grievances"
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

One of the LEAST nasty things llamas do is spit.

If someone decides to sneak around back to check the package, they will discover MUCH more nasty things can happen.