I keep thinking that they can't be any dumber

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

I keep thinking that they can't be any dumber

Post by Gregg »

and they keep proving me wrong. From another thread, some mental gient is just now getting his courage up and filing CTC returns and he's got "the ultimate friv pen letter' which I'm hoping will get him the fastest 2nd friv pen ever. But then I find by reading it that they guy works for an airline, which even by Hendrickson's crazy logic would seem to be enjoying a few federal priviledges, I'm certain the FAA has something to do with the airlines....

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2534
Hi Everybody,
I'm trying to come up with the ultimate anti-frivolous letter to send to the IRS. I think I am close but I want everyone to take a look at it and see what needs to be tweaked or changed to make it better. Thanks ahead of time. Here it is.

April 30, 2010

Head Cheese
IRS
1973 N. Rulon White Blvd. Stop 4450
Ogden, Ut 84404-0076

Dear Sir;

As the head of the IRS unit in Ogden Utah, you are responsible for the unsigned letters that were sent to my wife as well as myself dated April 26, 2010 (CP72). I am enclosing a copy for your review. Your claim that our 2009 tax return is frivolous using IRC Section 6702 provide no facts regarding this matter. The self-assessment from our 2009 tax return based on $0.00 taxable income according to the IRS tax table is 0.00. It is frivolous and also unlawful to blatantly incorrectly use an IRC statue to harass and threaten us. It is also unlawful to blatantly incorrectly use an IRC statue to delay returning the private funds that you are withholding.

To help you in this matter, I am enclosing a Self-Authenticating copy of Certificate of Status from the Texas Secretary of State on Southwest Airlines. Southwest Airlines was incorporated and organized under the laws of a Union State. Southwest Airlines is not the United States, a State, or any political subdivision thereof, or any agency or instrumentality of any one or more of the foregoing. Therefore, under IRC Section 3401 definitions (a), (c) and (d), I am not an employee and Southwest Airlines is not an employer even though they erroneously filled out a W-2 regarding myself.

In addition, your letter informs me that if I do not change my previously filed 2009 return 1040 by “correcting” it within 30 days, you will make an assessment of tax against me in the form of a $5000.00 civil penalty. Furthermore, when you say that I need to “correct” my return, you mean that you want me to redact and withhold factual information that I know to be true, and add and include lies that I know to be false, and then sign the “corrected” false return under penalties of perjury, and send you the “corrected” false return. Then it is implied that after I send you the “corrected” false return, you will stop threatening to take $5000.00 from me.

Is this really what you wanted to communicate to me?

Sir, I take the implications of your letter very seriously. I also take the violation of the law very seriously. I also takes threats against me and my family very seriously. Maybe you have a very overenthusiastic agent who generated this letter for you without running it by you. I can only hope so and know that you are more than willing to correct this mistake on his part. I respectfully request my private funds along with interest from day 46 on, from which the Austin IRS Department received my return, be returned to me in 30 days or less from receipt of this Certified letter.

Failure to do so will create a legal presumption that you sent your Letter of April 26, 2010 in bad faith, as a delay tactic, as harassment and for no legitimate purpose, and does in fact, constitute an attempt at witness-tampering and /or extortion.

See 18 U.S.C. § 1512(b), which imposes criminal penalties for tampering with my sworn testimony in official proceedings such as the filing of federal income tax returns:

§ 1512. Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant
(b) Whoever knowingly uses intimidation, threatens, or corruptly persuades
another person, or attempts to do so, or engages in misleading conduct toward
another person, with intent to –
(1) influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an
official proceeding; … shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

Also see 18 U.S. C. § 872, which imposes criminal penalties for acts of extortion by officers or employees of the United States.

§ 872. Extortion by officers or employees of the Untied States
Whoever, being an officer, or employee or the United States or any department
or agency thereof, or representing himself to be or assuming to act as such, under
color or pretense of office or employment commits or attempts an act of extortion,
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more that three years, or both; but
if the amount so extorted or demanded does not exceed $1000.00, he shall be
fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both

As you see, I take this very serious. If you do not provide my refund within the 30 days, I will start the filings necessary against the IRS and also Start the necessary filings against you personally as well as follow up on the above criminal statues to the full extent of the law.

This letter constitutes constructive notice to the recipient.

Sincerely,

Robert

Enclosures:
IRS Letter dated April 26,2010 notice number CP72
Certificate of Status from the Texas Secretary of State.
some people ask for it, some of them get down on their knees and beg....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: I keep thinking that they can't be any dumber

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

... and some people walk into a cage full of sleeping lions and blow a bugle call.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

It was bad enough when Hendrickson's Heros thought they were experts on Tax Law, now their throwing around Criminal Law too. Man thank god I don't fly. Stay awayfrom South West if this is the kind of guy they hire.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

SW Moron wrote:

Sincerely,

Robert

(bolding added)

This just never stops amazing me.......how much they just do not know.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Dezcad wrote:
SW Moron wrote:

Sincerely,

Robert

(bolding added)

This gets back to Dan's observation:
Most tax protesters really don't understand what goes on in courts, or court opinions. They don't understand "due process" or "jurisdiction" or "burden of proof." To them, what goes on in court is just moving words around. It's incomprehensible and nonsensical to them, which makes it the same as magic.

Their response is to try to rearrange the words to find the right incantation, the right spell, to allow them to win. What they write is meaningless gibberish to us because what we write is meaningless gibberish to them. They respond in an imitative but nonsensical way because superficial manipulations of words is all that they can understand.
Daniel B. Evans, June 19, 2009 (emphasis added).
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Famspear wrote:
Most tax protesters really don't understand what goes on in courts, or court opinions. They don't understand "due process" or "jurisdiction" or "burden of proof." To them, what goes on in court is just moving words around. It's incomprehensible and nonsensical to them, which makes it the same as magic.

Their response is to try to rearrange the words to find the right incantation, the right spell, to allow them to win. What they write is meaningless gibberish to us because what we write is meaningless gibberish to them. They respond in an imitative but nonsensical way because superficial manipulations of words is all that they can understand.
They remind me of a small child who learns a Big Word, but doesn't get the meaning right. That doesn't stop the child from trying to impress people with how smart he (she) is, because he (she) can use the Big Words in a sentence (incorrectly, but the listener usually doesn't know that).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Famspear wrote:
Dezcad wrote:
SW Moron wrote:

Sincerely,

Robert

(bolding added)

And Dan mentioned in this thread - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5596
The reason I find it difficult to believe he went to law school is that I don't think that it's possible for someone to get a legal degree and not know that "constructive" is the opposite of "actual."

Seeing the phrase "constructive legal notice" in a document is a sure sign that you're reading something prepared by someone completely clueless.
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

SW Moron wrote:
I wonder if this idiotic phrase was copied from the letter that was sent to Chief Justice Roberts by the Lost Horizons numbnut who calls himself MCP2012 and who claims to have a law degree. See http://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.p ... 96&start=0

Anyyhow, SW Moron is aptly named.
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Cpt Banjo wrote:
SW Moron wrote:
I wonder if this idiotic phrase was copied from the letter that was sent to Chief Justice Roberts by the Lost Horizons numbnut who calls himself MCP2012 and who claims to have a law degree. See http://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.p ... 96&start=0

Anyyhow, SW Moron is aptly named.
Constructive Noctice just sounds nice and legal, it sounds like a legal thing to say.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:... and some people walk into a cage full of sleeping lions and blow a bugle call.
with lovely necklaces made out of raw meat
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Gregg wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:... and some people walk into a cage full of sleeping lions and blow a bugle call.
with lovely necklaces made out of raw meat

I might pay to see that.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

Another illustration of just how dumb these guys are, and Dan has already posted this in another thread:
SkankBeat

My theory about what happened is confirmed. I found the judge's decision regarding motion to dismiss issued two days ago.

http://www.leagle.com/unsecure/page.htm ... 0100426761

I also see that Quatloos member "Dan Evans" somehow obtained a copy of the decision with footnotes. This version even has the court's case manager certification on it. This version is currently not publicly available on the internet.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5802

Quote:
I hereby certify that a copy of the foregoing document was served upon counsel of record on April 26, 2010, by electronic and/or ordinary mail... Ruth A. Gunther, Case Manager

The inclusion of the case manager certification indicates that the Quatloos version did not come from a public information source because that kind of information is stripped from published decisions. This indicates that the Quatloos text for this decision came directly from an insider at the court. This indicates that Quatloos has direct connections with the federal government. Quatloos just "outed" themselves. Something to be aware of.

Upon second review, it seems the first website is a sham website too. It started several months ago. It is low-budget, dressed up in Googgle ads. When you do a search on "millions of pages of law", you will get less than 50 irrelevant "hits". The website explains its search engine is still in "Beta phase". What a great way to lie about not having "millions of pages of law". Even the website name "Leagle" is in-line with the Quatloos naming convention. Something to be aware of.
SkankBeat, since you read this site, you should be aware of a service calle PACER. You sign up, give it a credit card, and you can read the dockets/order/pleadings in any active case in the federal bankruptcy and district circuit courts.

It is a wonderful "inside source." It is available to anyone who wants to sign up and pay 8cents a page to read/print off "stuff."
"My Health is Better in November."
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Prof wrote:SkankBeat, since you read this site, you should be aware of a service calle PACER. You sign up, give it a credit card, and you can read the dockets/order/pleadings in any active case in the federal bankruptcy and district circuit courts.

It is a wonderful "inside source." It is available to anyone who wants to sign up and pay 8cents a page to read/print off "stuff."
In this particular case, my source was not PACER, but a subscription service operated by the nonprofit group Tax Analysts (http://www.taxanalysts.com), which publishes "Tax Notes Today" containing daily updates on IRS rulings, tax-related court decisions, and other tax news.

(I think Observer subscribes to the same service, because he and I often seem to be reading and posting the same court opinions on the same days.)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

One thing they definitely don't realize is that the IRS Chief Counsel and DoJ attorneys compete to get cases such as this.

These slam-dunks add in nicely to the win-loss record which helps determine their annual bonus.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

UGA Lawdog wrote:
Prof wrote: SkankBeat, since you read this site, you should be aware of a service calle PACER. You sign up, give it a credit card, and you can read the dockets/order/pleadings in any active case in the federal bankruptcy and district circuit courts.
Yo, Prof, what's a "district circuit court"? I've heard of federal circuit courts of appeal, and federal district courts, but not that.
Typos happen: "federal bankruptcy and district courts and the circuit courts of appeal."
"My Health is Better in November."
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

The stupidity at Lost Horizons is reaching terminal velocity. I'd show you more examples, but I don't think I can cut-and-paste fast enough to keep up with the crap that's being thrown around. It's become a free-flatulence zone, where anything goes, no matter how crazy or stupid.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

They're all locked in a small room of their own making and freaking out. Eventually, they'll slink away one by one to search for a new guru.
Demo.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:They're all locked in a small room of their own making and freaking out. Eventually, they'll slink away one by one to search for a new guru.
Don't you think the LHer's will probably wait until Petey is actually incarcerated? That seems to be when they leave.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Imalawman wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:They're all locked in a small room of their own making and freaking out. Eventually, they'll slink away one by one to search for a new guru.
Don't you think the LHer's will probably wait until Petey is actually incarcerated? That seems to be when they leave.

That sounds right.
Demo.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Demosthenes wrote:
Imalawman wrote:

That sounds right.
Which reminds me: How are we gonna know when the Fabulous Felon, the RecidivistReprobate, the HaughtyHendrickson, the BloviatingBlowhard, the PontificatingPrisonBoundPeterMeister actually re-enters the federal prison system? Are the Illuminati and their sources up to the task of determining the precise date on which TheBigPeter finds his new home?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet