Walker Todd

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Walker Todd

Post by notorial dissent »

Thanks, Demo. I'm just curios as to what he actually says when he is on the stand, as opposed to what is attributed to him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

A little off topic, but I did prepare an affidavit once. It was a patent infringement case, and I was giving "expert testimony" that prior art did exist. I have no idea what the result was, nor do I know if such affidavits are common in that field.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Walker Todd's testimony in the Wahler criminal case:

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/kahn2_256_3.pdf
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I literally cringed when I read this part:
Defense Counsel: I believe it was agreed with the prosecution that we would have you make some introductory statements. Would you care to do that.

Walker Todd: Yes. This is not my first appearance as an expert witness in trials of this nature. I would guess that I have testified in about 15 to 20 criminal or high level civil cases relating to issues not unlike this, and we found over the years it's useful for the jury to make an early statement.
What the heck was the prosecutor thinking?
Demo.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

notorial dissent wrote:OK, we have verifiable proof that the great W F Todd actually did testify in two verifiable cases. Is there any record as to what he actually testified about?
As I recall, he testified in the Dorean (Johnson/Heineman) trial and an "Affidavit of Walker Todd was among the defense exhibits (Exhibit HHH.)

Demo attended some portion of the trial and might know more.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

10/30/2007 500 Minute Entry for proceedings held before Judge William H. Alsup: Jury Trial as to Dale Scott Heineman, Kurt F. Johnson held on 10/30/2007. Govt called witnesses: W. Todd and J. Panibratiouk. Further Jury Trial set for 10/31/2007 07:30 AM. (Court Reporter Sahar McVickar.) (dt, COURT STAFF) (Filed on 10/30/2007) (Entered: 10/31/2007)

The government called him as a witness, not the defense.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I only attended a few days of the Dorean trial, and my notes only reference Todd in a couple of places.
The courtroom flag has fringe on it.

Walker Todd will testify next week as a fact witness, not an expert witness. Apparently the dim duo had approached him to do something in the past and he will be testifying about that.

The courthouse had a fire drill today. It’s the 18th anniversary of the Loma Prieta earthquake.

San Francisco is a fricken’ gorgeous city, not withstanding randy, urine-soaked, homeless guys at Starbucks, and I miss it dreadfully.
The prosecutor is still questioning this witness and since there is no trial on Friday, this is the end of my stay in SF for now. I was hoping to be around for Walker Todd, but it’ll probably take place next week, and since the trial is only going on for three days (M, T and W), it isn’t worth my coming back.
Demo.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

If you want to see a picture of Walker Todd as I did one cane be found Here

He is (or was) a research Fellow at American Institute of Economic Research, and they appear to be legitimate, i was a little curious, because my grand parents lived in Great Barrington Massachusetts, I am always surprised when I see something from there, because in my memory it was a small town populated with hicks.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:Walker Todd's testimony in the Wahler criminal case:

What is he supposedly testifying to? I'm confused as to the purpose of his testimony...
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Imalawman wrote:

What is he supposedly testifying to? I'm confused as to the purpose of his testimony...
I was confused too, the transcript is not complete, but I think he was getting at what makes a bank draft/check legimate versus what would be an illegimate bank draft/check.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Imalawman wrote:

Good question. I have no idea why the prosecutor let him take control over his time on the stand.

He effectively confused the hell out of the jury, and who then looked at the defendent at thought it was reasonable that the defendant was confused.
Demo.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The linked document cuts off after 12 pages and Walker is still testifying. In fact, he's just beginning to explain the dollar.

Can somebody come up with a pdf of his COMPLETE testimony? Was there any mention of his purported affidavit?
Harvester

Re: Texas Todd Walker, Ranger

Post by Harvester »

Yes, could you please; inquiring minds want to know.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

fortinbras wrote:The linked document cuts off after 12 pages and Walker is still testifying. In fact, he's just beginning to explain the dollar.

Can somebody come up with a pdf of his COMPLETE testimony? Was there any mention of his purported affidavit?
The "Affidavit of Walker Todd" has appeared in almost every mortgage-elimination scheme that associates itself with the "no money lent" mythology.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
fortinbras wrote:The linked document cuts off after 12 pages and Walker is still testifying. In fact, he's just beginning to explain the dollar.

The "Affidavit of Walker Todd" has appeared in almost every mortgage-elimination scheme that associates itself with the "no money lent" mythology.
I thought that someplace I saw that the "Affidavit" was orginally a couple of pages long and had nothing to do with what it has been used for noe, and that some TP along the way took the signature page and attached it to there own "Affidavit".
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The supposed affidavit of Walker Todd has been reprinted several places on the internet, but nobody has a signed copy. From comments earlier in this thread, it somehow materialized in the file of a court case years after the case was dead and gone. The text of the unsigned affidavit supports the "vapor money" argument -- if the bank or credit card company didn't give you cash (or, more fastiously, gold and silver) then they really didn't put out any money for you and you don't owe them anything.

As an affidavit submitted without any opportunity to cross-examine, it has very very little evidentiary value even if genuine, but it appears to have been a fake.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:

I spoke to Walker Fowler about that document. He prepared it and it was "hijacked" by an alleged friend on the way to the courthouse. That is why it is not signed or marked. It however has put Walker on the map so to speak.

This is a more interesting rendition. However I feel that most Quatlosers will experience acid reflux while reading it. But there it is... what you pussyfooted around so carefully on the other thread.

Regards,

David Merrill.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Your story that Todd had prepared (but not signed) this affidavit and was going to file it directly into the court - not through the attorneys representing the side that had retained him - and somehow it was taken from him and he never had a second copy, etc. etc., is ridiculous and an insult to our intellects. Todd has utterly disassociated himself from the Daves affidavit.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

fortinbras wrote:Your story that Todd had prepared (but not signed) this affidavit and was going to file it directly into the court - not through the attorneys representing the side that had retained him - and somehow it was taken from him and he never had a second copy, etc. etc., is ridiculous and an insult to our intellects.
So is every other statement from this clown. His posts have long since stopped being even entertaining; and I suspect that his tenuous grip on reality is slipping as we watch.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

That is just too bad for you; that you cannot remain entertained by reality.

Walker Fowler TODD wrote it and was preparing to file it. And by the recent testimony one can easily verify that is so. I know this because I spoke with him about it.

Live with it Quatludes.