So, is Hendrickson locked up tonight?

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: So, is Hendrickson locked up tonight?

Post by grixit »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:
grixit wrote:Are you locked up tonight?
Is that cell door closed tight?
Are you sorry you went CTC?
Does your fantasy stray,
To a land far away--
Where the law's what you want it to be?
Are the doors in your cell block all steely and barred?
Do you gaze at your cellmate, all muscled and hard?
Is your head filled with pain
'cause he's stomped you again?
Tell me Pete, are you locked up tonight?
You know, someone said that the world's a stage
and each must play a part.
Fate had the CtCers playing your acolytes with all their heart.
Act One was when you wrote Cracking the Code.
The CtCers fell hard for you.
You read your lines so cleverly and never missed a cue.
Then came Act Two. Your ego changed and you acted strange
and why, we will never know.
Petey, you lied to us about the income tax
and the CtCers lacked the will to doubt you.
But they'd rather go on hearing your lies
than live without you.
Now, you are in jail, and your followers wail
because you're no longer around.
And if the law won't set you free
They'll have to find another TD guru to follow around.

Is your heart filled with pain,
'cause you're in jail again?
Tell me, Pete, are you locked up tonight?
Sniffle. Sob.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

. . . another one bites the dust.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Still nothing on the PACER docket, and nothing at LH. (Although LH might be the last place to look for news of Petey in the slammer.)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

LPC wrote:.....LH might be the last place to look for news of Petey in the slammer.)
I may have mentioned this already, but, being the diabolical evil person that I am, I know that our resident hamster (Harvester/Nationwide/johnthetaxist) is not the only Crackhead aware of Pete's Pending Procession to Prison. I have emailed two other regulars over there who have been posting recently. And, of course, neither of them has posted anything at losthorizons regarding the Pontificator's fate.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

who's going to prison?
Famspire wrote:I may have mentioned this already, but, being the diabolical evil person that I am,
Ah, very good Count Famspire. Recognition is the first step on the road to recovery. I do think we're making progress with our little sessions.

Next, you must wake up to the reality all around you. Your countrymen are rousing from their slumber; they're waking up! Your administration is in open revolt. Your side is bankrupt. The govt has attempted to dictate testimony. Pete is right. Admit it.

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Harvester wrote:who's going to prison?
Famspire wrote:I may have mentioned this already, but, being the diabolical evil person that I am,
Ah, very good Count Famspire. Recognition is the first step on the road to recovery. I do think we're making progress with our little sessions.

Next, you must wake up to the reality all around you. Your countrymen are rousing from their slumber; they're waking up! Your administration is in open revolt. Your side is bankrupt. The govt has attempted to dictate testimony. Pete is right. Admit it.

Ah, yes, I must wake up to the reality around me. Thank you for that advice, Harvester. Let's see now, you're the one who believed that Hendrickson would probably never be convicted. You're the one who claimed he would never be sentenced. And now, here, on what appears to be Pete Hendrickson's last full day of freedom for a few years (he's reportedly scheduled to go back into federal prison tomorrow, Tuesday, June 29), you are now lecturing us on "waking up to reality."

You refer to something called my "administration." What exactly is that? Are you talking about the federal government? That's YOUR administration too, not just "mine." And the government is not "my side" (though there's a good argument that the country as a whole is hurtling toward bankruptcy).

You, Harvester, still have a hard time distinguishing political theory from legal reality. If the country as a whole is hurtling toward bankrutpcy, that does not change the legal point that Peter Hendrickson is wrong about tax law. It does not change the point that you are wrong about tax law. It does not change the point that Pete is an ex-con who is a convicted felon about to go back to federal prison. It does not change the point that he's going back to prison for using the very scheme, the very METHOD, that you and he both falsely claim is legal. It does not change the point that you refuse to even state why you believe Hendrickson is right. It does not change the point that you (and he) attack the courts who rule against you as being "corrupt" -- yet it is you and Hendrickson who are corrupt.

No, pal. You are obsessed (as is Hendrickson and lots of other wackadoosters) with what you view as "government" corruption, and you refuse to admit that you are corrupt. You and others of your ilk attack people like me who don't work for the government -- because you are corrupt. You are intellectually corrupt, you are morally corrupt, and you are psychologically corrupt.

No, the government has not attempted to "dictate testimony." You are a liar, and Hendrickson is a liar.

EDIT: A few days ago, excerpts of the transcript for the April 19, 2010 sentencing hearing for Hendrickson were published here. The judge in the case talked about Hendrickson's psychological problem with perseveration. Like Hendrickson and many other tax protester-tax denier-delusional crooks, you Harvester also have that problem. You endlessly repeat the same kind of mindless garbage that has been discredited over and over, and you never back up what you write. As long as you continue with your garbage, we can continue to shoot you down with the same responses as before. The difference is that we back up what we say with REALITY. And the reality is that Hendrickson is a criminal. The reality is that if you do what Hendrickson has done, and you do it willfully, you too are a criminal. Nothing will change unless YOU change. And I don't see that happening.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Okay, just a cotton picken minute here...I thought the village idiot was on moderated status, so please tell me what the hell this LSD moment had to do with the discussion?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Gregg wrote:

Okay, just a cotton picken minute here...I thought the village idiot was on moderated status, so please tell me what the hell this LSD moment had to do with the discussion?
Wasn't me, I didn't approve it.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

I approved it. Harvester's responded to a post within the thread and even mentioned prison. Close enough for government work.

Remember folks, he was put on moderated status for spamming the forum with his warning for newbies post and hijacking threads by posting the same.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

webhick wrote:Remember folks, he was put on moderated status for spamming the forum with his warning for newbies post and hijacking threads by posting the same.
I thought he was put on moderated status because he smeared mint jelly all over himself and ran around screaming, "Baa! Baa!".
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

The Observer wrote:
webhick wrote:Remember folks, he was put on moderated status for spamming the forum with his warning for newbies post and hijacking threads by posting the same.
I thought he was put on moderated status because he smeared mint jelly all over himself and ran around screaming, "Baa! Baa!".
I mean there's that, but if we were going to moderate people for aberrant behavior then we would have done it to you for that little incident with the jolly ranchers, vodka, and hyena. Poor thing ain't laughing anymore, is it? IS IT?!
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

webhick wrote:
The Observer wrote:
I mean there's that, but if we were going to moderate people for aberrant behavior then we would have done it to you for that little incident with the jolly ranchers, vodka, and hyena. Poor thing ain't laughing anymore, is it? IS IT?!
I hereby place Webhick on moderated status for ruining yet another keyboard.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Famspear wrote:And the government is not "my side" (though there's a good argument that the country as a whole is hurtling toward bankruptcy).

You, Harvester, still have a hard time distinguishing political theory from legal reality. If the country as a whole is hurtling toward bankrutpcy, that does not change the legal point that Peter Hendrickson is wrong about tax law.
WOW, more progress! Yes, we are hurtling toward bankruptcy - that's two points in one day. I'm so very proud of you Famspire. We may have a case study here, with your permission of course.

Now why are we headed towards bankruptcy? How can a huge nation with vast resources and talent go bankrupt? It's becoming clearer that we, as a nation, have borrowed more than we can ever repay. At least in real terms - dollars as presently valued. Who, and for what purpose, did we borrow all this money from?

If you delve into these questions, follow them to their conclusion, you'll have the answer. And further, you'll understand why our country is broken. It's my premise that WeThePeople have just about lost all control over our self-governing nation - that we're now largely controlled & governed by a banking cabal.

Yes, bankruptcy doesn't change the law, but by examining who has wanted us to borrow so much, and why, we learn how the legal system has been adulterated and used to shift power away from The People. By slow degrees, by heavy borrowing & a misapplied tax, a huge amount of our nation's wealth has been sucked away by elites. And this wealth is used to manipulate and control. As Hendrickson's case shows, we are no longer ruled by law, but by men. And the bankers boast of it!

Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws.
~ Mayer Amschel Rothschild

"If that mischievous financial policy which had its origin in the North American Republic during the late war in that country, should become indurated down to a fixture, then that Government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off its debts and be without debt. It will become prosperous beyond precedent in the history of the civilized governments of the world. The brains and wealth of all countries will go to North America. That government must be destroyed or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe. "
~ London Times editorial from 1865
http://www.webofdebt.com/excerpts/foreword.php
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Harvester wrote:WOW, more progress! Yes, we are hurtling toward bankruptcy - that's two points in one day. I'm so very proud of you Famspire. We may have a case study here, with your permission of course.
No. No progress, Harvester.

The fact that you seem to think I've conceded something or realized something new -- or that you've taught the rest of us something -- shows that you still can't tell the difference between political matters and legal matters -- or the difference between economics and law, either. You still believe that because other people don't buy your goofy legal theories, they must somehow disagree with your theories about politics and economics, or that they don't understand politics and economics.

And the reason you continue to suffer from this problem is that you cannot distinguish, or you refuse to distinguish, between EXPLANATION of the federal income tax law and AGREEMENT with that law. You, like tax protesters in general, suffer from a child-like belief that acceptance that the law is what it is somehow equals agreement with the law.

Harvester, you have a real problem with certain Authority Figures. In your mind, you have substituted The Tax Law and The IRS and The Government In General with whatever authority figures (e.g., one or both parents) with whom you have had unresolved problems early in life. And, in an infantile way, you have unconsciously decided that because your parents were unfair to you, The Tax Law (or the IRS, or the Federal Reserve System, or the evil banking cabal, etc., etc.) is unfair. (Yes, the tax law, etc., may be unfair, but in reality that has nothing to do with your problems with your parents.) Because of this subconscious transference you have made, you incorrectly interpret any action by anyone who explains the tax law to you as an attempt to DEFEND the tax law -- because in your mind you incorrectly unconsciously assume that anything that explains the tax law in a way you don't like is somehow a defense of the way you were treated unfairly by your Authority Figure a long time ago.
Now why are we headed towards bankruptcy? [blah blah blah] .... If you delve into these questions, follow them to their conclusion, you'll have the answer.[blah blah blah] And further, you'll understand why our country is broken. ..... banking cabal [blah blah]
Oh, come on. Save your breath. Yap about that to someone who cares, Harvester. Nobody here cares about your lecturing. You don't know anything about the banking system. Most of the posters here can run circles around you in terms of economic and political analysis. You are delusional if you think otherwise. Regardless of your age, you are (from a psychological standpoint) like a teenager piddling on the internet. You repeatedly copy and paste links to various wackadooster web sites. You have no ability to evaluate the crediblity or reliability of what you read. Your postings are full of bombast and silly sloganeering ("stand tall warriors"). You make wild, hilarious predictions about what is supposedly going to happen to Peter Hendrickson, the tax law, and the country, and you have no realistic basis for your wacky posts.

Regardless of your chronological age, you are, psychologically, just a kid with unresolved issues (probably "parent" issues) playing with a computer.
LDE

Hurtling toward incoherence

Post by LDE »

Harvester wrote:Now why are we headed towards bankruptcy? How can a huge nation with vast resources and talent go bankrupt?
Famspear was speaking loosely when he used the word "bankruptcy." A nation can't go bankrupt; if it can't pay its debts there's no international authority that can force it to sell off its assets. It can default, meaning the debts don't get paid in full or on time.

Right now the rate on the U.S. 30-year bond is 4.375%, low in historic terms. That means that professional bond traders, those whose living depends on making correct evaluations of the state of U.S. debt, see a low probability of default.

If we are really governed by a banking cabal, as you assert, you can be sure that cabal will not let the U.S. default. While a few short sellers might clean up, millions of affluent investors would be ruined.

More likely we'll end up with significant inflation. That's bad for savers but good for debtors. How much inflation? The banking cabal appears to think it will be less than 4.375%, or they wouldn't be holding 30-year bonds.

To sum up, while U.S. finances show serious problems, if you're expecting a collapse anytime soon you're likely to be very disappointed. Now pay your share and stop aggravating the deficit.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

More likely we'll end up with significant inflation. That's bad for savers but good for debtors. How much inflation? The banking cabal appears to think it will be less than 4.375%, or they wouldn't be holding 30-year bonds
Thats a very good point I've made before. These idiots like Harvester talk about how runaway inflation being caused by the eveil illuminati bankster elite .... never seem to put it together that inflation is good for the poor (say you have a $300 car payment and hyper inflation makes dollars worth 10% as much as they are now (a soverun wet dream), well, now my millions are almost enough to buy a loaf of bread, but youor car payment is the change you get from a candy bar....

Let's get on that plan right now!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Pete is right.
Says who? Certainly the courts don't agree with him.

BTW, I have some Omega refund units to sell you which will become really really valuable when the current financial system fails.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -