Doreen Filed

Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Re: Doreen Filed

Post by Thule »

Doreen might have decided to "cave in" rather than following her megalomanaic husband into martyrdom, but SkankBeat will have none of that. Doreen should jump back in front of the train right away!
Doreen should consider nullifying this amended return at opportune time and direct peace officers to protect her from a conspiracy to violate her rights. You should get peace officers involved at every stage now. You can use state peace offiers to block the US marshalls.
That's right, if you are in trouble with the Feds, just order your friendly local cop to protect you. The general collapse of sanity at LH continues. Even after the failure of Pete's repeated appeals to the SCOTUS, SkankBeat insists that this time, the Court is guaranteed to listen.
Hendrickson can actually use this incident as evidence in appeal. If you ride with fraud on the court, the US Supreme Court is compelled to review. These rogue court officers are committing common law crimes. Court officers have the constitutional duty to take whatever action necessary to sustain the integrity of the court. That is the LAW.
This nonsense brought to you by Lost Horizons, "Denying Reality since Year 1 Anno Peteri"

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... highlight=
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Somehow I missed that part of law school where the Supreme Court would be compelled to hear a case like Petey's. But as I've read skankbeat's writings, it has become clear to me that he knows areas of the law that are just beyond my skills and knowledge.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The last time I can recall state officials in large numbers defying the authority of federal officials started down in South Carolina (too small to be a country, too large to be an asylum) and ending four years later in Appomattox Court House, Virginia. And even then the Feds won.

Let me know how that works out for you, Skank....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Somehow, I just don't happen to remember anything in either the Constitution, or the SCT rules that says they HAVE to do anything.

Maybe ole Skanky has gotten access to the super double secret SCT rule book that none of the rest of us are privy to. Somehow I doubt it, more like just more off gassing from the dim recesses of what passes for a cranial cavity over there.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

The child in question may not even buy into CTC. I know at 14, I was aware of the income tax and that it was unwise to fool around with it. Unless the boy has been totally home schooled into the insanity of his parents ,it is possible he may own one or two reasonable ideas: We can always hope.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Gregg wrote:The last time I can recall state officials in large numbers defying the authority of federal officials started down in South Carolina (too small to be a country, too large to be an asylum) and ending four years later in Appomattox Court House, Virginia. And even then the Feds won.

Let me know how that works out for you, Skank....
Actually the issue was revisited a few times in the late 50s and early 60s. The feds did not back down.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ashlynne39

Post by ashlynne39 »

texino wrote:The child in question may not even buy into CTC. I know at 14, I was aware of the income tax and that it was unwise to fool around with it. Unless the boy has been totally home schooled into the insanity of his parents ,it is possible he may own one or two reasonable ideas: We can always hope.

Just a guess but I have a feeling this kid is fully aware of his parents' beliefs and has probably been indoctrinated to thinking his dad is right and is being persecuted.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

If the boy HAS been adequately and appropriately home-schooled by his father, I sincerely hope that he, unlike another boy approximately his age, never gets access to an AK-47.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Nikki wrote:If the boy HAS been adequately and appropriately home-schooled by his father, I sincerely hope that he, unlike another boy approximately his age, never gets access to an AK-47.
Hendrickson posted a copy of a check his son received AFTER filing a CTC-educated return.
I have no interest in looking for it, but I doubt he's at the ANGRY stage like the other youth.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

From the govt's Motion, it appears that both Pete and Doreen filed Amended returns and answered the discovery requests, 18 days after the contempt order was filed and therefore an additional $2,700 in contempt fines are due.
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
EASTERN DISTRICT OF MICHIGAN
SOUTHERN DIVISION
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
Plaintiff,
-vs.- Civil Action No. 06-11753
Hon. Nancy G. Edmunds
PETER ERIC HENDRICKSON and
DOREEN M. HENDRICKSON,
Defendants.
___________________________________/
UNITED STATES’ MOTION TO REDUCE TO JUDGMENT CONTEMPT FINE IMPOSED AGAINST EACH DEFENDANT

The United States moves for an order reducing to judgment the contempt fines imposed against Peter Eric Hendrickson and Doreen M. Hendrickson in this Court’s June 10, 2010 Order. The Court ordered that a daily fine of $100 per day was imposed against each Defendant until
such time that the Defendants filed amended tax returns for 2002 and 2003. (Docket no. 68, at 7.) The Court also ordered that a daily fine of $50 per day was imposed for each Defendant until
such time that the Defendants submitted complete and accurate responses to the post-judgment discovery requests. (Id.) As stated in the attached Declaration of Daniel Applegate, the Government received from the Defendants on June 28, 2010 the Defendants’ amended tax returns for 2002 and 2003 and the Defendants’ responses to the United States’ post-judgment discovery requests.
Because 18 days passed from the date of the Court’s Order to the receipt of the documents from the Defendants, each Defendant owes a total $2,700 dollars for failing to file amended tax returns for 2002 and 2003 and failing to provide responses to the United States’ post-judgment discovery requests. Therefore, the Court should reduce to judgment the fines against each Defendant in the amount of two thousand seven hundred dollars. The Court should order the Defendants to satisfy the judgment by payment made out to the Clerk of the Court.

Dated: August 5, 2010
Respectfully submitted,
BARBARA L. MCQUADE
United States Attorney
s/ Daniel A. Applegate
DANIEL A. APPLEGATE (P70452)
Trial Attorney, Tax Division
U. S. Department of Justice
P.O. Box 7238, Ben Franklin Station
Washington, D.C. 20044
Telephone: (202) 353-8180
Fax: (202) 514-6770
Daniel.A.Applegate@usdoj.gov
Case 2:06-cv-11753-NGE-RSW Document 74 Filed 08/05/10 Page 2 of 3
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE
I hereby certify that on August 5, 2010, I electronically filed the foregoing document with
the Clerk of the Court using the CM/ECF system. I hereby certify that I have mailed this
document by U.S. Mail to the following non-participants in the Court’s CM/ECF system:
Peter Eric Hendrickson, #15406-039
FCI MILAN
Federal Correctional Institution
P.O. Box 1000
Milan, MI 48160
Doreen M. Hendrickson
232 Oriole Road
Commerce Township, MI 48382
s/ Daniel A. Applegate
Trial Attorney, Tax Division

Hearing to be held on August 25, 2010
08/05/2010 74 MOTION for Order to Reduce to Judgment Contempt Fine Imposed Against Each Defendant by United States of America. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Daniel Applegate) (Applegate, Dan) (Entered: 08/05/2010)
08/16/2010 75 NOTICE of hearing on 74 MOTION for Order to Reduce to Judgment Contempt Fine Imposed Against Each Defendant as to DOREEN HENDRICKSON ONLY. Motion Hearing set for 8/25/2010 02:00 PM before District Judge Nancy G Edmunds. (CHem) (Entered: 08/16/2010)
08/16/2010 Notation: Notice of Hearing send to Doreen Hendrickson at 232 Oriole Road, Commerce Twp, MI 48382 (CHem) (Entered: 08/16/2010)
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

hmmm...I wonder what that's all about?
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Pete also filed a "non-CTC-educated" return?
Wait til Harvey finds out.
Crawl low, Warriors!
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

08/16/2010 75 NOTICE of hearing on 74 MOTION for Order to Reduce to Judgment Contempt Fine Imposed Against Each Defendant as to DOREEN HENDRICKSON ONLY.
Why only Doreen? The motion was clearly directed to both Pete and Doreen, so why no notice to Pete and judgment against Pete?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LPC wrote:Why only Doreen? The motion was clearly directed to both Pete and Doreen, so why no notice to Pete and judgment against Pete?
Probably because he has a right to be present, but is incarcerated. Granted, he's not far away (FCI Milan, MI), but I have heard marshals complain that securing the presence of an inmate is almost as difficult from 50 miles away as it is from across the country. If that's it, they will take care of Pete in due course. It could also be that he has waived his right to be present.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Pete and Doreen have also figured out that, in addition to Pete being in the pokey, they are going to be subject to collections, meaning that all their book revenue will be garnished, house and cars levied and sold, etc., so Doreen is trying to salvage what little she can.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

So, we have at least some evidence now (albeit indirect) that both Pete and Doreen Hendrickson caved in and filed "non CtC-educated" tax returns (or whatever). Could it be that the Blowhard-in-Chief and the Spouse-in-Chief have filed federal income tax returns that actually conform to the real law, not the Law According to His Imperial Blowhardiness? Tax returns in which they report their income from activities not involving a federal privilege -- as, as, (oh heavens) -- as income??!!??

Oh, Pete, say it ain't so!

Man, if that's the case, what's wrong with those people? Have they no backbone? Can't they stand up for their principles? And if this is true, what kind of example would this be setting for their kids? And their legions of followers at losthorizons dot com???

Oh, the humanity!

:wink:

Seriously, if Pete himself (and not just Doreen) complied with the court order and signed and filed the tax returns without using his Cracking the Code scam, I would hope that he was thinking of his children. If so, he should be credited for that.

Not for much else, though.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Stood small, Warrior.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ashlynne39

Post by ashlynne39 »

Famspear wrote:So, we have at least some evidence now (albeit indirect) that both Pete and Doreen Hendrickson caved in and filed "non CtC-educated" tax returns (or whatever). Could it be that the Blowhard-in-Chief and the Spouse-in-Chief have filed federal income tax returns that actually conform to the real law, not the Law According to His Imperial Blowhardiness? Tax returns in which they report their income from activities not involving a federal privilege -- as, as, (oh heavens) -- as income??!!??

Oh, Pete, say it ain't so!

Man, if that's the case, what's wrong with those people? Have they no backbone? Can't they stand up for their principles? And if this is true, what kind of example would this be setting for their kids? And their legions of followers at losthorizons dot com???

Oh, the humanity!

:wink:

Seriously, if Pete himself (and not just Doreen) complied with the court order and signed and filed the tax returns without using his Cracking the Code scam, I would hope that he was thinking of his children. If so, he should be credited for that.
Not for much else, though.

With someone normal, maybe but he hasn't thought of his children thus far, I doubt he finally grew fatherly instinct.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Patrick Henry wept.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Famspear wrote:So, we have at least some evidence now (albeit indirect) that both Pete and Doreen Hendrickson caved in and filed "non CtC-educated" tax returns (or whatever). Could it be that the Blowhard-in-Chief and the Spouse-in-Chief have filed federal income tax returns that actually conform to the real law, not the Law According to His Imperial Blowhardiness? Tax returns in which they report their income from activities not involving a federal privilege -- as, as, (oh heavens) -- as income??!!??
Here's some direct evidence from the Affidavit attached to the Motion:
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
EASTERN DISTRICT OF MICHIGAN
SOUTHERN DIVISION
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
Plaintiff,
-vs.- Civil Action No. 06-11753
Hon. Nancy G. Edmunds
PETER ERIC HENDRICKSON and
DOREEN M. HENDRICKSON,
Defendants.
___________________________________/

DECLARATION OF DANIEL A. APPLEGATE

I, Daniel A. Applegate, declare under penalty of perjury that I have personal knowledge of the facts contained in this declaration, as follows:

1. I am a Trial Attorney with the Tax Division of the Department of Justice, who has been assigned to handle the above-entitled lawsuit on behalf of the United States of America.

2. On June 25, 2010, Peter Hendrickson contacted my office to inform me that he and Doreen Hendrickson would be mailing their responses to the United States’ post-judgment discovery requests and filing amended tax returns for 2002 and 2003 that day, as ordered by the Court in its April 13, 2010 and June 10, 2010 orders (docket nos. 54 and 68).

3. On June 28, 2010, I received the post-judgment discovery responses from Peter Hendrickson and Doreen Hendrickson.

4. On June 28, 2010, I received copies of Peter Hendrickson’s and Doreen Hendrickson’s
amended tax returns for 2002 and 2003.

Certification

I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct.

Dated: August 5, 2010.

s/ Daniel A. Applegate
DANIEL A. APPLEGATE (P70452)
Attorney for the United States of America