Doreen Filed

LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Doreen Filed

Post by LPC »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
According to the government, Defendants mailed their responses to the United States’ post-judgment discovery requests and filed the amended tax returns for 2002 and 2003 on June 25, 2010. Although the government states that it did not receive these documents until June 28, 2010, the Court finds that fifteen (15) days passed from the date of the Court’s Order to Defendant’s submission of the documents.
What I thought she would do.
I dare say that no one ever lost money by betting on the wimpiness of judges.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LPC wrote:I dare say that no one ever lost money by betting on the wimpiness of judges.
Simkanin. Although granted, that wasn't money. It was just a few years of his life.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:
LPC wrote:I dare say that no one ever lost money by betting on the wimpiness of judges.
Simkanin. Although granted, that wasn't money. It was just a few years of his life.
Oh, it was money he lost as well. Remember, he had a business that he threw away when he decided that he could gamble on paytriotism.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

I think it's safe to say that no one has ever accused Judge McBryde of being a wimp.
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis