SkankBeat at losthorizons is still at it.....

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: SkankBeat at losthorizons is still at it.....

Post by Famspear »

In response to having watched a video about the Federal Reserve Act, a link to which was posted at the losthorizons forum by "Harvester" (also known as Libre and Nationwide at losthorizons, and as "johnthetaxist" in other places in cyberspace), SkankBeat writes:
I saw the video. I think the idea that an individual is equivalent to a federal reserve bank may be a bit of a stretch....
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 7048#27048

Wow! You mean there is actually a delusional idea out there somewhere that is so wacky that even SkankBeat is hesitant to believe it???!!!??

:shock:

Harvester, we are impressed!

:)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Gregg wrote:And am I wrong in thinking that it would in fact be illegal for the IRS to get your I-9 from the employer or INS?
I can't imagine why the IRS would want to get an I-9 from the employer or INS (or ICE or whatever they're calling themselves now.) If a taxpayer's immigration status matters, the IRS will just ask the taxpayer for primary documentation.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Harvester (Libre) provided this quote:
Many well intentioned patriots fall into the mental trap of thinking the NOFTL is part of curing out the lien. It's not part of perfecting the lien at all, it's notice to third parties that the lien is already cured because the Treasury had first lien.
No, not exactly.

The lien is indeed effective as between the IRS and the taxpayer as of the date of assessment by the IRS -- which date is generally well before the date on which the Notice is issued and filed.

The purpose of the filing of the Notice IS INDEED to "perfect" this already existing lien -- as between the U.S. Treasury and various third party creditors. The perfection of the tax lien helps to establish its priority as between and among all the secured creditors putatively having an interest in the taxpayer's property that is subject to the lien.

Further, neither the assessment (which provides the effective date of the creation of the lien) nor the perfection of the lien (by filing the Notice) necessarily establishes that the Treasury has a "first" lien. The priority (first lien, second lien, third lien) depends on various other factors. Even if the IRS has perfected the tax lien (by filing the Notice in the proper place), certain prior liens AND certain subsequent liens may still have priority over the federal tax lien. See, e.g., Internal Revenue Code section 6323.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Famspear wrote:In response to having watched a video about the Federal Reserve Act, a link to which was posted at the losthorizons forum by "Harvester" (also known as Libre and Nationwide at losthorizons, and as "johnthetaxist" in other places in cyberspace), SkankBeat writes:
I saw the video. I think the idea that an individual is equivalent to a federal reserve bank may be a bit of a stretch....
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 7048#27048

Wow! You mean there is actually a delusional idea out there somewhere that is so wacky that even SkankBeat is hesitant to believe it???!!!??

:shock:

Harvester, we are impressed!

:)

The source is Harvester, the link is to Van Pelt
which I'm sure proves something about the power of concentrated stupid, but I'm afraid to know what.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Gregg is becoming neurotic in his declaration I am mentally ill.

I am thankful for the voices in my head for providing a new playground to replace SuiJurisClub! The more I look at it, the more real it seems!!

Regards,

David Merrill.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

David Merrill wrote:Gregg is becoming neurotic in his declaration I am mentally ill.

I am thankful for the voices in my head for providing a new playground to replace SuiJurisClub! The more I look at it, the more real it seems!!

Regards,

David Merrill.
Neurotics build castles in the air, psychotics live in them and psychiatrist collect the rent.

But-- I forget. You're a comedian, and don't mean any of this stuff. I look forward to more laughs from you as I peruse your new site.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

David Merrill wrote:Gregg is becoming neurotic in his declaration I am mentally ill.

Regards,

David Merrill.

So you're saying I'm neurotic because I use your real name, and you're not because you refuse to admit your real name is Van Pelt?
You have been declared mentally ill by people medically qualified to say so, you have been declared incompetent to stand trial by a court of law. So I really can't hold you as responsible as a normal person for not pointing out those two facts to anyone you give pseudo legal advice to, but don't you think before you start trying to get someone else to ruin their life you ought to tell them how much you have ruined your own? Before you tell someone some screwed up theory on how to avoid the income tax shouldn't you mention that you don't pay income tax because your only income is Social Security Disability Payments for mental illness? As I said, in your condition I don't expect you to tell people, but when I can, I try to bring it up so that before people who CAN be convicted in a court of law, because they are NOT incompetent to stand trial for the advice you give them, know that you haven't exactly had a lot of success yourself with any of your legal processes.

Get help David, before you hurt your self or someone else.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pantherphil
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Pantherphil »

Could someone enlighten me whether Skankbeat has been beaten by skanks or is a beater of skanks or is the developer of a new form of MTV dance music? His handle is ambiguous.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Pantherphil wrote:Could someone enlighten me whether Skankbeat has been beaten by skanks or is a beater of skanks or is the developer of a new form of MTV dance music? His handle is ambiguous.
Skank is actually a kind of dance.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Gregg wrote:

Regards,

David Merrill.

So you're saying I'm neurotic because I use your real name, and you're not because you refuse to admit your real name is Van Pelt?
You have been declared mentally ill by people medically qualified to say so, you have been declared incompetent to stand trial by a court of law. So I really can't hold you as responsible as a normal person for not pointing out those two facts to anyone you give pseudo legal advice to, but don't you think before you start trying to get someone else to ruin their life you ought to tell them how much you have ruined your own? Before you tell someone some screwed up theory on how to avoid the income tax shouldn't you mention that you don't pay income tax because your only income is Social Security Disability Payments for mental illness? As I said, in your condition I don't expect you to tell people, but when I can, I try to bring it up so that before people who CAN be convicted in a court of law, because they are NOT incompetent to stand trial for the advice you give them, know that you haven't exactly had a lot of success yourself with any of your legal processes.

Get help David, before you hurt your self or someone else.

No Gregg. You missed the image there - what I am showing people is that you have become obsessed. And you are incorrect.

Regards,

David Merrill. (True Name)

P.S. I think I will agree with the chief district judge when I paid for transcripts in lawful money. He spells my name David Merrill. DAVID MERRILL is the constructive trust for the settlement.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

HA! oh you're welcome Famspire. Initially I found David's theory "a bit of a stretch" too. Skankbeat will come around, eventually.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

David Merrill wrote:
No Gregg. You missed the image there - what I am showing people is that you have become obsessed. And you are incorrect.

Regards,

David Merrill. (Stage Name)

Fixed it for you.

P.S. I think I will agree with the chief district judge when I paid for transcripts in lawful money. He spells my name David Merrill. DAVID MERRILL is the constructive trust for the settlement.
You're knocking them dead, David! Got any more humor for us?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Famspear wrote:Harvester (Libre) provided this quote:
Many well intentioned patriots fall into the mental trap of thinking the NOFTL is part of curing out the lien. It's not part of perfecting the lien at all, it's notice to third parties that the lien is already cured because the Treasury had first lien.
No, not exactly.

The lien is indeed effective as between the IRS and the taxpayer as of the date of assessment by the IRS -- which date is generally well before the date on which the Notice is issued and filed.

The purpose of the filing of the Notice IS INDEED to "perfect" this already existing lien -- as between the U.S. Treasury and various third party creditors. The perfection of the tax lien helps to establish its priority as between and among all the secured creditors putatively having an interest in the taxpayer's property that is subject to the lien.

Further, neither the assessment (which provides the effective date of the creation of the lien) nor the perfection of the lien (by filing the Notice) necessarily establishes that the Treasury has a "first" lien. The priority (first lien, second lien, third lien) depends on various other factors. Even if the IRS has perfected the tax lien (by filing the Notice in the proper place), certain prior liens AND certain subsequent liens may still have priority over the federal tax lien. See, e.g., Internal Revenue Code section 6323.

The purpose of the NOFTL is to notify third parties that the lien is perfected.

The reason that you can presume the Treasury has first lien is that process starts with your first paycheck that you endorse. It is not until you understand the redemption of lawful money that you begin removing that presumption of first lien and residual ownership for using private credit from the Fed.

If you use the Fed's private credit to "buy" your things, then the Treasury has first lien on your things. I explain this over there.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

David Merrill wrote:The purpose of the NOFTL is to notify third parties that the lien is perfected.
Not exactly. The purpose of the filing of the Notice of Federal Tax Lien is to perfect the lien and establish its priority. It is the filing of the notice that effects perfection.
The reason that you can presume the Treasury has first lien is that process starts with your first paycheck that you endorse. It is not until you understand the redemption of lawful money that you begin removing that presumption of first lien and for using private credit from the Fed.
No, David. The process of establishing the priority of the federal tax lien has nothing to do with your paycheck or the endorsement of your paycheck.

And the phrase "redemption of lawful money" is your more of your gibberish, David. "Understanding" your gibberish has nothing to do with "beginning" to "remove a presumption" about the priority of a federal tax lien. And "private credit" and "the Fed" have nothing to do with the topic, either.
If you use the Fed's private credit to "buy" your things, then the Treasury has first lien on your things.
No, David.

:roll:

Regards,

David Merrill.
Last edited by Gregg on Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed your quote
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Yes it does. The backside of the paycheck is a naked contract. Endorsement is the bond behind the extra currency created by elastic currency and fractional lending.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

David Merrill wrote:Yes it does. The backside of the paycheck is a naked contract. Endorsement is the bond behind the extra currency created by elastic currency and fractional lending.
Thank you David.

:roll:

Just take your medicine.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Hey, that Van Pelt even uttered the phrase "the purpose of the NOFTL is to notify third parties that the lien is perfected" is progress of a sort.

3 or 4 years ago, he used to argue that the NFTL was the lien and gibber on about some miscellaneous verbiage on the back of the form. It was pointed out to him at least 100 times that the lien arises by statute and the notice merely perfected the lien and protected the IRS to the extent that it can with regard to 3rd parties. He always rejected that fact.

Now, in a moment of semi-lucidity he skips his previous gibberish and goes directly to his word-salad about "redemption of lawful money" and "private credit" and the Fed. So, that's something. The guy isn't totally ineducable, it's just going to take longer than any of us will live.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

. wrote:Hey, that Van Pelt even uttered the phrase "the purpose of the NOFTL is to notify third parties that the lien is perfected" is progress of a sort.

3 or 4 years ago, he used to argue that the NFTL was the lien and gibber on about some miscellaneous verbiage on the back of the form. It was pointed out to him at least 100 times that the lien arises by statute and the notice merely perfected the lien and protected the IRS to the extent that it can with regard to 3rd parties. He always rejected that fact.

Now, in a moment of semi-lucidity he skips his previous gibberish and goes directly to his word-salad about "redemption of lawful money" and "private credit" and the Fed. So, that's something. The guy isn't totally ineducable, it's just going to take longer than any of us will live.
As I've been saying for a while, David doesn't believe any of his "gibberish". He's a comedian. His "gibberish" is just a part of his act.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Given that (1) the subject of this thread has turned to David (as it does whenever he enters a thread - hint, hint) and (2) that ol' SkankBeat will likely be posting nonsense for the foreseeable future, I'm locking this.

Anyone should feel free . . .
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume