SkankBeat at losthorizons is still at it.....

Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Re: SkankBeat at losthorizons is still at it.....

Post by Prof »

Sorry, Dan. I was already familiar with the word-origin story and drifted off into irrelevancies.
"My Health is Better in November."
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

LPC wrote:Enough with the travelogues and tourism. Didn't anyone read the linked material? "Speaking for Buncombe" is phrase that is the origin of the words "bunkum" and "bunk."
I did
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

bmielke wrote:
LPC wrote:Enough with the travelogues and tourism. Didn't anyone read the linked material? "Speaking for Buncombe" is phrase that is the origin of the words "bunkum" and "bunk."
I did
Geez, when did it become a requirement to post something relevant around here?

I read the post and found it very interesting since I am from NC. Thank you so very much, LPC, for that very informative and insightful link. You made my day with that bit of wisdom. Please continue to post such erudite contributions to this forum.

Better?
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Imalawman wrote:I read the post and found it very interesting since I am from NC. Thank you so very much, LPC, for that very informative and insightful link. You made my day with that bit of wisdom. Please continue to post such erudite contributions to this forum.

Better?
That's more like it.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Want proof that federal courts are based on common law? Just insert the word "common" before the word "law" in Article III:
Skankbeat wrote:In the US Constitution all Article III courts recognize common law.
Article III
Section 2. The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in [Common] Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority;...
Don't believe my insert of "[Common] Law"? Do research on the US Constitution.
That's SB's response to all questions and challenges: Do your own damn research.
Skankbeat wrote:The US Constitution recognizes common law.
Amendment VII
In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise reexamined in any court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.
What this means is that anyone acting in their sovereign capacity can "set up court" at one of the federal courthouses if action can be made under the US Constitution or federal law. So although USC 28 section 1361 is statute "law", one can bring common law action regarding it. As a sovereign you decree the law of the case, just like magistrates do for non-sovereigns.
Trying to find some logic or rationality in that mess makes my head hurt.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Mr. Evans, you just have to keep in mind that the 7th Amendment is referring to constitutional dollars, not FRNs. Repeat that to yourself 3 times, breathing deeply,* and then reread Skankbeat's post, and it will make perfect sense.

*While breathing deeply, make sure there is a good seal around your nose and the tube of glue. Excess oxygen can ruin the whole thing.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Oh sorry, never responded to this thread. Yes, Buncombe County is beautiful, as is the whole state, AND, the speed limit is 70 MPH!

Joey somehow thinks I'm a NESARA believer, once again demonstrating his penchant for putting words in my mouth. While I do check out Nesara websites, I don't necessarily believe large sums of packies are due to be delivered. That a large amount of American wealth has been confiscated via various scams run in concert with government oversight cannot be denied. Of course I'd love to see the return of it but I don't know if it's coming or not.

Yes, US corporation masquerading as government is collapsing. The behind-the-scenes story is not pretty: http://newsflavor.com/politics/world-po ... -behavior/
The republic has been restored/ re-inhabited and you are free to embrace it anytime. The choice is yours. A freeman on the land or a subject-class citizen of the US federal corporation under their jurisdiction.
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

Harvester, could you remind us again what the incentives are for joining the "Freeman on the land" club?

Pete, one of your heroes, is currently serving time in prison. Doreen may be close behind him. They are financially ruined, and who knows what impact this is going to have on their marriage and family. Plenty of damage has been done, and more may follow. The benefits of being like Pete are what again?

Your other hero, David Van Pelt, is mentally challenged according to licensed pyschologists. He sued Jesus Christ on behalf of his motor scooter (the motor scooter lost that case). In the best of times, he lives with his mother. In the worst of times, he lives on the street or in shelters. He has no meaningful relationship with his daughter, and there is nothing but a bleak future ahead of him until he gets the help he needs.

Harvey, you talk up this "Freeman on the land" stuff as if it is something to be greatly desired. All I'm seeing here is a con-man that got busted (you have admitted that you do not even follow CTC) and a mentally challenged semi-homeless man. They have accomplished nothing, and have made no impact on the world whatsoever. They have nothing to show for all their time and energy.

Now let's take a look at the heroes of the "work within the system" crowd. You have folks like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs that have transformed the way the entire world works. They are incredibly successful men who have built their empires through hard work and business savvy. They didn't find a way to access their super-secret TSA bank accounts, they didn't get rich by claiming false tax returns, they don't have their patents enforced by double-secret common law backyard courts, and they don't buy stupid silver coins from felons.

So let's break this down:

Option A: Freeman on the land
Pros - You might gain a bit of short term wealth conning idiots
Cons - Prison time, loss of family, and crazy homeless man lifestyle

Option B: Normal person
Pros - Can achieve anything you dream about. Unlimited opportunity to improve your life.
Cons - Have to work hard and take risks.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

CaptainKickback wrote:Don't Pete and Doreen have a couple of kids? If so, now whenever discussions of the Hendricksons occur, you can include their lack of concern for their kids and the damage they are doing to them.

But ya know, some very notable people are the product of the foster care/orphanage system....although Pete's kids are a little old for that, I'm pretty sure the oldest is in college (wonder if she has a government subsidized student loan?) and the other is a few years behind...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Gregg wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:Don't Pete and Doreen have a couple of kids? If so, now whenever discussions of the Hendricksons occur, you can include their lack of concern for their kids and the damage they are doing to them.

But ya know, some very notable people are the product of the foster care/orphanage system....although Pete's kids are a little old for that, I'm pretty sure the oldest is in college (wonder if she has a government subsidized student loan?) and the other is a few years behind...
As of the Spring of 2010, the daughter was reportedly in college and the son was in eighth or ninth grade.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

mentally challenged semi-homeless man
Problem is, every mentally challenged semi-homeless man thinks he's Diogenes.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

grixit wrote:Problem is, every mentally challenged semi-homeless man thinks he's Diogenes.
Diogenes of Syncope.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

HA! your scare tactics are laughable to me, and don't possess the desired effect. Pete is paying the price for showing us the true nature of the tax fraud, for showing us the way out. And I applaud him for that.

David Merrill is a brilliant patriot too; I'm sorry that you cannot see it.

Yes, I've admitted to have actually read CRACKING THE CODE, the whole book, unlike everyone else here. I've learned the Federal lncome Tax is actually a very limited tax, not applicable to money made outside federal jurisdiction, not applicable to receipts earned from your right to trade, the common right of every man/woman in this once-great nation. The banksters have so deceived and twisted this tax into something almost beyond belief. With Pete's help I no longer pay the tax, pay the interest on the national debt, pay the IMF, pay the banksters. I no longer fund the cost of my own slavery.

Ah yes, all that "Freeman on the land" stuff isn't for everyone. Some people, like yourself, prefer to remain a "citizen" of the federal corporation and thus subject to a myriad of statutes, rules & regulations (some of which you're no doubt violating right now) not the least of which is paying taxes, fees, and fines you otherwise aren't liable to. Enjoy!

Gates & Jobs "work within the system crowd" ?? I see you don't know much about how these kids started. Suggested viewing: Pirates of Silicon Valley. Although compared to a modern banker of "The Order" they're angels.

Now please, stand aside, you're blocking the sun.

PS. my "stupid silver coins" are up about 40% from a year ago. :mrgreen:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Harvester wrote:PS. my "stupid silver coins" are up about 40% from a year ago. :mrgreen:
I'm guessing that's only against useless fiat dollars though?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

PS. my "stupid silver coins" are up about 40% from a year ago.
Piker. My "worthless" Ford stock is up over 1,000% from 2 years ago.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

Some thought Harvey:

If Pete showed you the way out, why is he in prison? Wouldn't it be more accurate to say he showed you one possible way to wind up in prison?

It speaks volume about your own intelligence when you speak of David Van Pelt as "brilliant." David is so smart that he's managed to acquire no marketable skills whatsoever, and relies on charity from his mother and the community in order to survive. The only freedom he enjoys is picking which highway overpass to sleep under. He doesn't have the ability to see his daughter because he has become so obsessed with his looney ideas.

I can guarantee you that I'm subject to far fewer rules and regulations than Petey, and I have more freedom than David.

Also, watching movies is not the proper way to learn about history.

Sorry to hear that you invested in silver...you really missed out on the stock market rebound. But you don't seem too concerned about gaining and preserving wealth, seeing as you're making decisions that will get you tossed into prison or out on the streets - just like your heroes.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Meanwhile, at LH, Doreen is frustrated. She's not happy with the whole contempt-thing.
But DoJ(sic) atty Daniel Applegate prematurely (since the original ruling is before the 6th Cir. now) filed a motion last week attempting to enforce Nancy Edmunds' illegal ruling from last Spring, so Peter is having to deal with that.
But have no fear, SkankBeat has an idea. And this time, it's not the usual empty blather about common law. Instead it's... Um, what? Ok, you sure? Sorry about that, guys, of course it's the same nonsense as always.
Might consider filing a common law cross complaint against this Daniel "Rotten to the Core" Applegate and challenge jurisdiction. If the government is making motions then the case has not been disposed. You essentially open your court on top of theirs. Something to think about.
Indeed, you could make a common law counter claim against select court officers and charge them for perpetuating a fraud on the court and malicious abuse of process.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 7391c13b9c
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

PS. my "stupid silver coins" are up about 40% from a year ago.
Gosh, that's means that you're nearly up by $30. Another big increase like that and its finally Steak & Ale for Friday night!
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And Skankbeat has finally gotten a guinea pig for his legal theories:
scottkin wrote:We may find out if your theory is correct when I face off with them in Tax Court this Monday. Undoubtedly they will rabbit trail, but I intend to do my best to keep it focused on the fact that I filed a return, signed under penalty of perjury, included figures upon which a tax can be calculated, on their prescribed forms. None of the math has been contradicted, and no witness has been brought forth to testify as to why the return is frivolous, who assigned the penalty, and that person's authority to do so. Penalties must be assessed in the same manner as a tax, and proper procedures were not followed.

They're going to sidetrack on a side issue, that being my (after the fact) bringing up the lack of a district director to sign off on the items in question. Wish me luck. If you pray, do that.
Well, at least scottkin recognizes that he is going to need luck and prayers to win.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

I moved the Consitutional/Political discussion to here.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie