WTP on its knees, grovelng

Nikki

Re: WTP on its knees, grovelng

Post by Nikki »

BS claims: (Accidental pun)
The deficienies, assessments, liens and levys spring from the revocation of exempt status. The revocations are being challenged in a timely 7824 declaratory judgment action in federal district court for the District of Columbia.
No person was in position to claim the Notice of Deficiency allegedly mailed 12/30/08. The office was closed from 12/24/08 to 2/1/09. The mail was held by elderly neighbors. There was no sign of any trouble with the IRS. The 2006-2007 Audit went well. WTPC had not received from the IRS a signed copy of Form 872 which WTPC had signed in July of 2007. Up to 2009, all extensions to file were accepted.
Just because someone (including artificial someones) doesn't pick up the Notice of Deficiency doesn't have any impact on the statutory date to file in Tax Court.

It's pathetic that such a massive organization as WTP doesn't have an office stff -- or even a rent-an-office -- capable of handling its mail on a timely basis.

Unless Bob actually has a case going to challenge the revocations AND he wins it, he's toast.
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

notorial dissent wrote:Not that Bob's followers aren't more mathematically challenged than he is, but still even the really dumb ones eventually twig to it, or at least you would think they would, but then again they believe his bilge and think he is serious, so maybe not!!!!!!
Apparently he has enough dumb followers left to pay the electricity this month. This line really slew me:
Bob Schulz wrote:It has never been my nature to ask for anything; I have always believed if I were serving the Creator and the Constitution, and did my best at whatever I was doing at the moment, everything else would take care of itself and the needed support would come in whatever form required.
My irony meter literally exploded. How about yours?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The overload protection circuit automatically cuts in the moment anything having to do with Schulz comes up.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.