Ed Brown and NESARA

Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Ed Brown and NESARA

Post by Dezcad »

From VanMeter, we find that Ed Brown is now looking into NESARA and starting to draw really creepy pictures.

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Ed Brown and NESARA

Post by fortinbras »

Ed has rounded the bend. His "see you soon"makes me think that he still believes that a Bastille-type uprising will liberate him.
Unidyne
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Unidyne »

fortinbras wrote:Ed has rounded the bend. His "see you soon"makes me think that he still believes that a Bastille-type uprising will liberate him.
Rounded the bend, gone past the last off-ramp, and headed towards the ultimate horizon at 100 MPH with no brakes.

I don't know wheither to be sad for him or laugh at him.
Irony: The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

It was just last Fall that our own Harvester was predicting the fall of the U.S. govenrment ..... by the first week of November ....... 2010.

Stupid is, as stupid does.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

At least he is sane enough to put the illuminati at the top of the pyramid.
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
Parvati
Demigoddess of Volatile Benevolence

Post by Parvati »

o.O I've said it before, but I don't think it's ever been as appropriate as it is in this case, because this guy seriously has the Brain Worms. *shakes head*. Completely and utterly batshit nuts. A week from now he'll be dribbling about Obama being a Reptilian. Methinks the man needs a little Vitamin T(horazine) in his diet. Just to take the edge off.
"The risk in becoming very intimate with a moldie Parvati is that she may unexpectedly become a Kali and take your head."--Rudy Rucker, Freeware
“Most men would kill the truth if truth would kill their religion.”--Lemuel K. Washburn.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

The drawing that has the Illuminati at the top, or head, seems to have the "B.A.R./Judicial" around the area of the crotch, which I find somewhat insulting.

Or maybe I'm imagining it from the wrong side, and we're really a boil on the butt.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I was kind of thinking the bottom one might be Harvester....seriously....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

LPC wrote:The drawing that has the Illuminati at the top, or head, seems to have the "B.A.R./Judicial" around the area of the crotch, which I find somewhat insulting.

Or maybe I'm imagining it from the wrong side, and we're really a boil on the butt.
I took it to mean that B.A.R./Judicial has balls.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

That last drawing may give me nightmares.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Ed clearly missed his calling, that of illustrator of children's camp-fire evil-bankster financial-story books.

Having changed his colonic pseudonym to "E. Lewis: Brown" perhaps he hopes that so cleverly and ingeniously hiding his real identity will result in offers for his primitive, but unappreciated talent.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

L. Frank Baum, Lewis Carroll, Dr. Seuss, A. A. Milne-- rearranging one's name is an old tradition in children's literature.

But i do like the demon head on the first page. I wonder if there is way to trick Ed in making it public domain.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Except for the fact that Ed's writings are still (forgive me for putting these words in the same sentence with his name) coherent and lucid, I would have suspected some form of clinical dementia.

But he's not losing his brain; he's just batsh*t loco.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Now I've finally seen something creepier than Orly Taitz' fake eyelashes.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Has anybody shown the prison pshrink what "E Lewis: Brown" is drawing during arts and crafts?
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

C.E.G. :?:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

That's....uh...interesting. I certainly hope he's never released (not that he's going to be). He's only a danger to himself and others.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Ed has filed an "Affidavit Notice" in his appeal which just states all the nonsense that he has filed before.

The interesting parts of the filing are the last two pages, one of which is another of his creepy drawings. It is of the C.E.G. (Criminal Element in Government).
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Dezcad wrote:Ed has filed an "Affidavit Notice" in his appeal which just states all the nonsense that he has filed before.

The interesting parts of the filing are the last two pages, one of which is another of his creepy drawings. It is of the C.E.G. (Criminal Element in Government).
Why didn't they take his Constitution Ranger Handbook away?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Better question, why do they accept any filings he makes on behalf of anyone else and not just sending back anything he tries to file with Elaine's name on it, stamped in great big red letters "You cannot act as an attorney for someone else, even someone who you will never again see in person for the rest of you miserable life: refused for cause"

I kind of like the sound of that. My sick little mind wants to start a letter writing campaign where we all start sending Ed:family stupid postcards that say things like "You will never be int he same room with Elaine again" and "You know your plan to kill Elaine to start a revolution? It didn't work but you'll still never see her again" or "Hey Moron, keep on writing all those crazy things, if you piss off the right person, and happen to outlive the wife you led to a life in prison, they won't even let you go to the funeral"

I'm getting downright mean I guess. I should feel sorry for him, but I can't. How many people are doing long prison sentences directly because of this idget? How many that we don't even know have ruined their lives because of him? Sympathy? Screw him, he didn't just ask for this, he got down on his knees and begged for it, so my only regrets about his fate is that we couldn't make him serve it in a proper prison someplace like Sudan or Columbia instead of some candy ass Federal Camp or wherever he's wasting oxygen at now.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.