Ed Brown and NESARA

Nikki

Re: Ed Brown and NESARA

Post by Nikki »

Sixteen pages of hand-written verbal diarrhea? I gave up half-way through the second page.

In any case, despite that he (sans the status of a recognized attorney) is entering a pleading for another person, his staterment to the effect that "he is of sound mind" immediately negates the entire document.

Given the current financial crisis impacting the government, it is a major pity that taxpayer dollars need be expended to answer the word salad of a certifiably insane inmate.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

Is Ed the idiot going deliberately, and even fraudulently, trying to show that he is so mentally ill that he could not possibly have been competent to stand trial?
"My Health is Better in November."
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

His drawing skill is improving, maybe he can make a career out of it. Be ironic, that he might become a productive earner after losing the right to any advantage from it.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Zoroaster is in the middle of the drawing. Seems like an odd choice, or is there something about Zoroastrianism that I am missing?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:Zoroaster is in the middle of the drawing. Seems like an odd choice, or is there something about Zoroastrianism that I am missing?
I'm still waiting for Ed to show where Cthulhu and Hastur fit into his diagram.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Las

Post by Las »

Why does he say in his affidavit that they "are secured parties creditors and holder in due course with unlimited commercial liability?" Is it just random UCC terms? Or is that supposed to mean something? Holder in due course of what note? Why do they want unlimited liability? Also, why is "B.A.R." written as an abbreviation? For what does it abbreviate? I don't understand at all.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Las wrote:Why does he say in his affidavit that they "are secured parties creditors and holder in due course with unlimited commercial liability?" Is it just random UCC terms? Or is that supposed to mean something? Holder in due course of what note? Why do they want unlimited liability? Also, why is "B.A.R." written as an abbreviation? For what does it abbreviate? I don't understand at all.
I believe some of the wackos believe that all lawyers are somehow members of some sort of nefarious entity called the "British Accredited Registry", or "B.A.R." Various wackos use varying names for "B.A.R."

As far as the "secured party" and other UCC language, I don't know what crazy "meaning" the wackos assign to the terms. Perhaps someone here in the forum has a better handle on that than I do.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

The Observer wrote:
ErsatzAnatchist wrote:Zoroaster is in the middle of the drawing. Seems like an odd choice, or is there something about Zoroastrianism that I am missing?
I'm still waiting for Ed to show where Cthulhu and Hastur fit into his diagram.
Touch not the Pearls of Cthulhu, for they bite. (yes, I've used it in a story, still in rough draft, haven't submitted anywhere yet).
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Prof

Post by Prof »

The Pearls of C?" Cool. Although somehow I am reminded of the Feghoot from F&SF Magazine that ended: "A gritty pearl is Michael, L.L.D."
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

I own an autographed copy of The Compleat Feghoot, one of my treasures.
Prof

Post by Prof »

Since this thread has degenerated into discussions reflecting an interest in Lovecraft, Ferdinand Feghoot, and F&SF (generically and the magazine), I should point out that Feghoots were shaggy dog SF stories ending in puns that appeared in F & SF Magazine.

Lovecraft was a horror/SF writer from Providence, RI, who wrote in the post WW I period. He is best know for the Cthulhu Mythos. The Mythos novella At the Mountains of Madness is apparently being filmed by Guillermo del Toro.

The Feghoot tradition continues on the Web. You might like to try "Tarzan's Tripes Forever, and Other Feghoots," at http://www.awpi.com/Combs/Shaggy/
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

The thing I find truly scary is the fact that Lovecraft and the whole Cthulhu mythos still makes more sense than Ed's ravings. And we know the mythos is gothic fiction, but Ed's rantings only prove he's right where he belongs in prison.

The horror of a mythical set of tentacles (I have very fond memories of a houseful of people all singing the overture from "Shoggoth on the Roof" one Halloween, as in "Tentacles! Tentacles!") is absolutely zilch compared to the real horror of this narcissist who wants to rule the world.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Famspear wrote:
Las wrote:Why does he say in his affidavit that they "are secured parties creditors and holder in due course with unlimited commercial liability?" Is it just random UCC terms? Or is that supposed to mean something? Holder in due course of what note? Why do they want unlimited liability? Also, why is "B.A.R." written as an abbreviation? For what does it abbreviate? I don't understand at all.
I believe some of the wackos believe that all lawyers are somehow members of some sort of nefarious entity called the "British Accredited Registry", or "B.A.R." Various wackos use varying names for "B.A.R."

The (deranged) idea is that lawyers are thus swearing allegiance to the Queen, and have received a title of nobility ("Esquire"), thus terminating our American citizenship under the ratified but suppressed (ahahaha) Thirteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Prof wrote:Since this thread has degenerated into discussions reflecting an interest in Lovecraft, Ferdinand Feghoot, and F&SF (generically and the magazine), I should point out that Feghoots were shaggy dog SF stories ending in puns that appeared in F & SF Magazine.

Lovecraft was a horror/SF writer from Providence, RI, who wrote in the post WW I period. He is best know for the Cthulhu Mythos. The Mythos novella At the Mountains of Madness is apparently being filmed by Guillermo del Toro.

The Feghoot tradition continues on the Web. You might like to try "Tarzan's Tripes Forever, and Other Feghoots," at http://www.awpi.com/Combs/Shaggy/
I have a campfire story I wrote about an informant who fled to a mountain community and, while there, waded through a thick, mucky swamp to reach a generator and start it up, and thus provide power to the pumps that kept the mine from flooding and collapsing into uselessness. The newspaper, the next day, had a headline that read:

"A Snitch In Slime Saves Mine".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

The original Feghoots were by "Grendel Briarton", a 'nym for Reginald Bretnor (who didn't make a secret of it). He also did the Papa Schimmelhorn stories, of which I have a couple autographed paperbacks.

This is about as off-topic as it's possible to get, even though I tried to get back. Moderators are welcome to split off a punster topic if they like.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Yeah, let's stick to Ed: Deranged and his ravings. Except for the fact that I feel guilty laughing at the products of a mind as sick as his, I find his verbal effluent rather entertaining.
Prof

Post by Prof »

Back to Ed family Nutjob. No one commented on my observation that Ed family Idiot may be a crazy as a fox, attempting to buttress an incompetency collateral attack, assuming that such a collateral attack will lie (WES??) or appeal, if the appeal is not the subject of final orders denying relief.

Or, is it possible, that he is deliberately trying to get transferred from a prison to a hospital? Again, WES may be able to comment.

I have sometimes had the impression that Ed is not just crazy but is also canny, wiley, etc., like his rodent relatives.
Prof

Post by Prof »

CKB, you are, of course, probably correct.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

...compared to the real horror of this narcissist who wants to rule the world.
Ed does rule the world he's left with, all 8x10 of it, unless he has a room mate he has to share it with.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Ed, by his own actions is totally screwed, for all of what little is left of his pitiful life.

He just hasn't realized it yet. If he ever does, his rantings will only become more demented.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.