Ed Brown and NESARA

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Ed Brown and NESARA

Post by fortinbras »

I see the drawing is dated March 11th. Is there a letter from Ed on that date? Please provide a link to his latest missives.
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

http://www.ca1.uscourts.gov/files/audio/09-2402.mp3

Oral arguments for the Browns in the first circuit

Didn't see it posted elsewhere
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, does anyone know (and can link or provide a copy) of any recent communications from Ed/Elaine Brown?? We got his letter to Karzewski (sp?) some months ago, but I am wondering if there's anything more recent than that.

Ed Brown doesn't seem like someone who keeps his opinions to himself. I feel certain that he's still sending out "communiques" to his followers, who presumably share them. I'd like to keep up with his craziness.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Maybe Ed has finally caught on to the fact that he spent a lot of time and money on a crusade that has landed himself and his wife in prison for (probably) the rest of their lives, and that he is not even an insignificant blip on the radar screen of American politics. I wouldn't be surprised if he is spending most of his time in his bunk, sucking his thumb and wishing that mommy and daddy would come rescue him.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
VinnyZ
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by VinnyZ »

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

They are all such week before lasts news that no one ever remotely cares, let alone remembers them, and their followers and hangers on, such as they were had such limited attention spans to begin with, that they have all wandered off to pick at other lint.

I suspect that at this point Ed has either broken or worn out his red crayon, and more than likely has had his privileges finally revoked so he can't communicate with anyone, and since the last I heard he had fired his court appointeds, so he doesn't even have them to annoy any more.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Pity. I was looking forward to collecting more original Ed art.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

notorial dissent wrote:the last I heard he had fired his court appointeds, so he doesn't even have them to annoy any more.
The right to court-appointed counsel ends with either the Circuit affirmance or the denial of a cert petition, depending on the Circuit (at least as of the last I did this stuff). Either way, Brown hasn't had one for a while. Even on a 2255 (collateral attack on a conviction) or a writ, there is no right to court-appointed counsel. A Court may appoint one if the issue appears meritorious, but there isn't a right to one.

There were a few clients to whom I was very glad to write, "Sorry, I don't represent you anymore".
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

I would be willing to bet they sent him engraved confirmations of their departure, and their sincere thanks for his consideration.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Oops. My mistake.

The Browns' appeal was argued on June 6, and there is still no decision. A couple of months ago, Ed filed this piece of stupidity, authenticated by his Constipation Rangers card.

Guess their lawyers are stuck responding to their letters for a little while longer.
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:They are all such week before lasts news that no one ever remotely cares, let alone remembers them, and their followers and hangers on, such as they were had such limited attention spans to begin with, that they have all wandered off to pick at other lint.

I agree, and I think that shows the problem with Quatloosians asking, pleading or begging for more examples of Ed's foolishness. We are not going to learn anything more from the likes of Ed Brown than we already know, and he is safely behind bars and neutralized. He has been forgotten or abandoned by nearly all of his supporters and fans, much like Irwin Schiff has, and will pass ignominiously into anonymity. Asking for exemplars of Ed's current communications is akin to one asking where they can buy tickets to watch the next train wreck.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

wserra wrote:Oops. My mistake.

The Browns' appeal was argued on June 6, and there is still no decision. A couple of months ago, Ed filed this piece of stupidity, authenticated by his Constipation Rangers card.

Guess their lawyers are stuck responding to their letters for a little while longer.
I like how the BAR is at the top of the list - the closest to Satan. I'm so deliciously evil!!!! MUWHAHAHAHAHA :twisted:
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
VinnyZ
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by VinnyZ »

It the bottom drawing, Satan has "33" on his forehead.

Could this be the same "33" that is on a bottle of Rolling Rock beer?

Rolling Rock Beer was previously brewed in Pennsylvania; home of the corrupt juvenile court judge.

It all makes sense now...........
wserra

Post by wserra »

I'm not sure if anyone has already posted this, but here is the audio recording of the oral arguments in the Browns' consolidated appeal. Elaine's lawyer goes first, arguing mainly technical charge issues as to the weapons counts. Ed's lawyer (Dean Stowers, who posted here) begins at 9:25. He spent most of his time by far on his argument that the trial judge should have sua sponte ordered a competency evaluation pre-trial based on "a whole series of [Ed's] bizarre statements, filings and actions". It strikes me from the sidelines that a couple of examples would have been in order, but you don't get much time to do this, and - you hope! - judges ask their own questions.

No! No! I'm a freedom fighter!

Competent jobs by both lawyers, but a real longshot - and I didn't even listen to the govt argument.
- David Hume
notorial dissent

I may be misremembering, but I thought that there had been an eval on Ed before they went to trial as he had been such a total waste, and had been filing so much nonsense. I have to agree that I think the old coot is gone clean 'round the bend, but I am not sure that he qualifies for incompetent within the meaning of the law, I think he is crazy, and deluded, and extremely dangerous, but that he knows what he is doing and understands what is going on, he just would rather live in Ed Land rather than the one the rest of us have to inhabit.

Of the two, I would think Elaine's lawyer will have the better chance of it. I still don't think she knew what was really going on, and what the import of what she was involved in was. I think she was pretty much overshadowed by the megalomaniac himself, and she strikes me as the type who would shut off her cognitive functions under such circumstances and go along with whatever he said.
wserra

Post by wserra »

notorial dissent wrote:I may be misremembering, but I thought that there had been an eval on Ed before they went to trial
Only after trial, pre-sentence.
he knows what he is doing and understands what is going on, he just would rather live in Ed Land rather than the one the rest of us have to inhabit.
That's pretty much what Judge Singal decided in the post-trial evaluation.
Of the two, I would think Elaine's lawyer will have the better chance of it. I still don't think she knew what was really going on, and what the import of what she was involved in was. I think she was pretty much overshadowed by the megalomaniac himself, and she strikes me as the type who would shut off her cognitive functions under such circumstances and go along with whatever he said.
Unfortunately for Elaine, that's not a defense (even if true, which I doubt) unless it reaches the level of duress. IIRC, she did not even request that the Court submit duress to the jury.

Go home. Nothing to see here, folks.
- David Hume
notorial dissent

I will have to admit to being facetious in my comment about Elaine, I don't think either of them have a snowflake's chance when it comes right down to it. I was just considering that if the court was feeling at all generous that they were more likely to do so in her direction rather than his, not that there is any real reason that they should. I really do feel sorry for their attorneys as they have an incredibly difficult and thankless job and no real hope of any kind of positive outcome.