Luis Ewing

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Re: Luis Ewing

Post by rogfulton »

Wes, I'm willing to give Silverhaze some credit for keeping Screwy Louie on the hook. How many of the rest of us would be saying 'now he's ignoring me' by this point?
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Screwy Luis is just that screwy, a true legend in his own mind, and jsut about nowhere else.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

This was enjoyable because I re-read the entire thread, now over 5 years old. Classic.

It's now been book-ended by Wes. The prolixity in the middle was annoying.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Silverhaze06
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Silverhaze06 »

wserra wrote:
Silverhaze06 wrote:I've been in marketing for over 12 years now and netted over 2.7 million in sales in the last quarter alone.
If that's true, why in the world are you taking the time to go 'round and 'round with Screwy Louie?
And what really hurts your credibility, is the fact your websites look so out of date and still use that "web 2.0" style when we are now using "web 3.0" style that is more suited for mobile devices. Your sites may have been convincing 15 years ago, but now a days, it's just a sign that someone is trying to take shortcuts and is a scam artist.
This is pretty strange as well. I know plenty of people with interesting things to say who don't bother with things like "web 3.0". What "really hurts" Ewing's credibility is the profane, meth-addled bullshit he writes on his sites.
And you have a great template.
What "template" would that be? Rant rave joos catlicks rant rave CPS cocksuckers rant rave pay me rant rave me Wobanger the Magnificent rant rave. Looks great to me.
the more I look into you, the more your story falls apart.
Actually, his "story" doesn't survive the first sentence.

I was just lying to him about all that stuff to keep him talking. In real life, I'm just a waiter. But I've had some sales jobs in the past as well so I'm used to dealing with shady people like him, and making up stories on the fly. So slipping in a story of working at a company that makes a lot of money would give him the hopes that he might be able to scam me out of a ton of money.

As far as the rest of your questions, I was just doing my best to stroke his ego just the right amount, in a way that he would feel the need to really prove himself to me.
Last edited by Silverhaze06 on Mon May 23, 2016 2:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
Silverhaze06
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Silverhaze06 »

rogfulton wrote:Wes, I'm willing to give Silverhaze some credit for keeping Screwy Louie on the hook. How many of the rest of us would be saying 'now he's ignoring me' by this point?
Thank you. I had to endure more than few migraines just trying to read through and comprehend all his psycho babble. :lol:

That definitely seems to be the case now. He hasn't replied to me in over a day!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Silverhaze, I edited your first post, redacting the dozens, if not hundreds, of links to various Screwy Louie sites, calls, other junk.. We all have known he was nuts for years and posting what encompasses the first five pages of a goggle search turns into an advertisement for him. Also, in the future, its more than a little tiresome for you to copy-paste your ongoing dialog at considerable length, Churchill managed to do The History Of English Speaking Peoples in fewer volumes. Afterall, you are appending a 5 year old thread here.

Okay?

Okay.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Apparently Alex Jones, in his words, needs to "go to drydock" for a while. From the looks of him these days, were Jones to need a respite, a drydock might well be a more appropriate berth than a bed. In any event, he introduces the guy who will take over for him (at least temporarily), one Stew Peters. As you might expect, someone filling in for Alex Jones is not going to be the reincarnation of Learned Hand, and Peters does not disappoint. Peters spends several minutes kissing Jones' ass, ranting about his own "enemies" and sputtering (8:20) about how much is being concealed that he exposes by posting pictures of his kids on Telegram (don't ask me).

Eventually he gets around to his guests, one of whom is our old friend Screwy Louie Ewing. Peters introduces Ewing (32:30) as "a former federal prosecutor". Louie, of course, is not and never has been a lawyer, let alone a federal prosecutor. Details, details. Anyway, according to Peters, Louie is also "the nation's most successful citizen litigator" - needless to say, without citing a single success. In this thread, we've documented the numerous times Wobanger the Magnificent has gotten his ass kicked. Louie then blathers (begin at 33:00) for a while about how he can defeat any shutdown, mask mandate, etc., anywhere, anytime - again, of course, without documenting a single such success. He then turns wannabe epidemiologist - COVID a fraud, etc. - and wannabe theologian - "Christians are not supposed to have a covering over their face, you're not gonna force me to wear a mask over my face and turn me into a Muslim".

In these turbulent times, it's good to see that some things don't change.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

So one lying, paranoid, lunatic, hypocrite has replaced another. A difference that is no difference.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by noblepa »

wserra wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:19 pm "Christians are not supposed to have a covering over their face, you're not gonna force me to wear a mask over my face and turn me into a Muslim".
So, Christians can't be surgeons?

Christians can't be industrial painters, who must wear respirators?

Christians can't work for NASA, assembling space vehicles?

Christians can't be woodworkers? Many woods, especially when being sanded, produce a very fine dust that can cause respiratory problems. Some wood dust is even downright toxic.

Christians can't snorkel or scuba dive? That watertight mask covers quite a bit of your face.

Christians can't be welders?

Christians can't be astronauts?

In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny, "What a Maroon!".
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Christians can't do hellenistic drama. Or kabuki. Or be clowns.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

I'm still trying to figure out where this revelation came from.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

"Christians" can't go trick-or-treating.

Actually, I've met evangelicals who did NOT celebrate haloween, as they felt it glorified the devil. I'm not sure how they explain all the Spiderman and Cinderella costumes I saw last October.

Christians can't attend costume parties.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:32 pm I'm still trying to figure out where this revelation came from.
He probably is relying on I Corinthians 11: 2-16:

2 I praise you for remembering me in everything and for holding to the traditions just as I passed them on to you.

3 But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

4 Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head.

5 But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is the same as having her head shaved.

6 For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.

7 A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man.

8 For man did not come from woman, but woman from man;

9 neither was man created for woman, but woman for man.

10 It is for this reason that a woman ought to have authority over her own[c] head, because of the angels.

11 Nevertheless, in the Lord woman is not independent of man, nor is man independent of woman.

12 For as woman came from man, so also man is born of woman. But everything comes from God.

13 Judge for yourselves: Is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered?

14 Does not the very nature of things teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him,

15 but that if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For long hair is given to her as a covering.

16 If anyone wants to be contentious about this, we have no other practice—nor do the churches of God.

Of course, this is a scripture that simply cannot be interpreted in the manner that Ewing is thinking it should be interpreted. For one thing, it is clear that the Apostle Paul is addressing how people appear in their worship and prayer during the 1st century, not how they are conducting their business in public in the 21st century. And "covering" a head, whether man or woman, does not mean one's face. This probably has more to do with symbolism regarding how each gender respects God's creation of them and their roles. It certainly has nothing to with protecting yourself during a pandemic.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

There is also this massive get out clause:
The Observer wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:46 am 6 For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.
By the custom of today, it is no longer a disgrace for women to have short hair or indeed none. The internal logic therefore suggests that you can now wear your hair in church how you like.

I did try to be a Smart Alec about this very verse when I was doing my confirmation studies and was swiftly slapped down :wink:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
wserra

Post by wserra »

And . . . back to Screwy Louie. It appears that he has found some folks who believe that he knows something, despite all evidence to the contrary.

The Washington Parents Alliance appears to be an anti-mask anti-vax group of public-school parents in the Spokane area. According to an article in a local paper, last week they turned up at a local school board meeting with a bunch of demands and reams of paper, which they "served" on the board "as a way to invoke administrative remedy". Ewing wrote at least two of the lengthy documents.

A page of the quite sparse Washington Parents Alliance site appears to contain shorter versions of the docs, which are attributed to "Lawyer Luis Ewing". I copied them to my dropbox in case either (1) the site goes down or (2) the parents realize that Screwy Louie is a raving nutcase, not a lawyer (not that there aren't lawyers who are also raving nutcases).

So Louie leads off with something he calls CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE AND WARNING TO ALL WASHINGTON STATE EMPLOYERS in which he claims that WA employers can't make employees wear a mask or get vaccinated (they can). He addresses his next piece of wisdom to ALL PRIVATELY OWNED STORES AND BUSINESSES INCLUDING COSTCO, warning them that they can't make him wear a mask to enter (they can, including Costco). He concludes with MASKS ARE NOT REQUIRED BY LAW AND GOVERNOR JAY INSLEE IS GUILTY OF a number of felonies for trying to mandate them (they are until March 21 and he's not). In the process, Ewing cites to innumerable authorities that have nothing to do with the powers of the WA governor in a health emergency or the ability of the owners of private property to set rules of equal applicability for its use.

But Louie does advertise his "services". So there's that.
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

Screwy Louie has a new website. Unfortunately, much like Louie's brain, large parts of it are non-functional. For example, the "Explore More" link towards the top of the page returns a 500 error. All of the apparent links at the bottom of the page do nothing at all. Two of the only links that work lead to the amazing opportunity to buy two Ewing nonsense screeds - "18 USC 5033 INVOKE CHILDS RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT FLYER" and "CPS WASHINGTON CANNOT SEARCH HOUSE FLYER" - for the bargain price of $200 each. To get an idea of the quality of the stuff your hard-earned money will get you, take a look at the links in my post above.

By the way, 18 USC 5033 (1) applies only to federal charges, and (2) doesn't even mention a child's right to remain silent. While a child (like everyone else) has the right to remain silent, it isn't due to that statute. But why confuse a Ewing rant with facts?
- David Hume
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

wserra wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:43 pm Snip
Website is already down...par for the course with these types... :lol:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
wserra

Post by wserra »

Reload the page once or twice.
- David Hume
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

wserra wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:38 pm Reload the page once or twice.
Ahhhhh...that site is straight up piss poor....and not just the content...
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Another Luis website, toplegalg.com:
Here to Help
My Background

I’m a licensed federal and tribal attorney and one of the very few pro se experts in the world. My efforts in concert with some dedicated followers succeeded in having the Boeing® company drop their medical mandates during the declared pandemic without a lawsuit. I have also been recognized by a few school districts in the state of Washington for having put our public teachers and school administrators on notice for multiple issues within our public school system.

People often ask me what drives my efforts. I’ll tell you right now, “I’m here for the children.”
Licensed Federal attorney? Kinda strange that searches using the words Luis Ewing and Boeing don't turn up relevant results.

Elsewhere Ewing proudly claims:
95% Win Rate

28 Years of XP

817 Legal Briefs

10,055 Clients
:snooty:

Oh wait, an endorsement from an actual client:
“Luis is the real deal. I’ve hired several attorneys in my life and not a single one of them could stand up to Mr. Ewing. He is what all lawyers should be like.”
– Leonel Wasim
Wait a minute, who is this Wasim guy and is he just part of the cheap ass WordPress template Luis bought for his website?

“This book moved me like no other! This woman is a veritable powerhouse of positive energy. Looking for inspiration?… Look no further.”
– Leonel Wasim

“Wow! We are always so impressed with Jessica’s professionalism and joy she displayed with all of the clients. Was EXACTLY what we were hoping for. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!“
– Leonel Wasim

“Daniel is a marvelous Actor. All the Movies and Short Films he acted, were Block Busters. We loved to take him in most of our Projects and We never regretted. People love his action and flock around the Theaters for Days and Weeks.”
– Leonel Wasim

Cheap ass template confirmed.