Luis Ewing

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
Dai Kiwi
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Re: Luis Ewing

Post by Dai Kiwi »

Without looking, even money says it's personal-based, not a general spasm against the CPS
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Another post linked to a "Ripoff Report" (actually several) concerning Ewing.

One of the truly fascinating parts of the report revealed that Ewing had a long-running feud with LawyerDude.

Oh, to have been a fly on the wall for that one.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

To add a recent case to the saga of Luis Anthony Ewing:

in the case of US v. J. Scott Vrieling (ED Wash. 6/20/2013) 2013 u.s.dist. LEXIS 87135 (not in WestLaw), the defendant, having been convicted in trial of an unstated crime, sought to have a new trial on the grounds that his lawyer, Ewing, turned out not to be a lawyer. This was denied on technicalities (delay in seeking a new trial and whether this was newly discovered information). The court denial of new trial hints that the client may have known that Ewing was not a real lawyer but the client's family (who was paying Ewing) had been conned, which was not quite the situation that would have fetched a new trial.

In Ewing v. Hull (WD Wash. 11/30/2012), Ewing, having commenced four lawsuits in Washington state courts, sought to have them removed to the federal court. This was denied because federal law says the removal must be at the request of the defendant, not the plaintiff (who had, after all, picked the court where he started the lawsuits).

And then there was a prolonged lawsuit against Good Samaritan Hospital in the WD Washington in which Ewing appeared as a pro se plaintiff, but was pretty much ignored by the court because he really didn't have a personal interest in the outcome. The lawsuit was about Baby West, born in the hospital exhibiting symptoms of the mother's use of ecstacy, and therefore taken by social services. Ewing (and the mother) lost. I think Ewing climbed aboard as a pro se co-plaintiff simply because the court wouldn't let him play lawyer so this was the only way he could submit any pleadings in the case.
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

Ripoff Report: Screwed by Luis Ewing wrote:On Sunday, 16 Sep 2007, Luis and I negotiated his charges to "take my case", $7500 on top of the $1300. He agreed to write pre-trial motions to get my case dismissed based on cases he would research in his local WA law library and then order from my states Archives. The fact that he agreed to write the motion pre-trial is evidenced by his letters stating that that is exactly what he was promising and planning to do.

No guarantees of victory, but he did say emphatically that his bottom line guarantee was "to keep me out of jail". He explained over and over his 2 methods of keeping me out of jail:

1. they previously offered me diversion, so diversion is the worst they can give me, because they can't make you "trade one right for another" and so going to trial should not be used as a reason to take away the original offer.

2. Argersinger v. Hamlin makes it clear that if you are not represented by counsel, then you cannot be thrown in jail. No attorney, no jail.

I had previously hired The LawyerDude to do the same thing - write pre-trial motions. Well Luis has/had a feud going with Lawyerdude, so Luis was promising extra special treatment for me so he could show Lawyerdude up. huh! all words designed to grease the tracks for his payday...

That is basically the extent of our agreement: I would send $7500 in cash wrapped in tin foil in 3 payments.

He would 1. write pre-trial motions derived from cases photocopied at my states Archives to get the case dismissed before trial. 2. guarantee NO JAIL - he had techniques tried and trued, so sleep well... 3. charge another $7500 if we need to appeal

This was a verbal agreement only. He never sent anything other than a "thank you" when the cash arrived.

Luis never wrote one motion that the judge could have used to dismiss my case. He never used the word "dismiss" in any paperwork he gave me immediately preceding and during the trial.

I was found guilty and am now facing sentencing and jail time.
Send $7500 cash wrapped in tin foil?
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

fortinbras wrote:And then there was a prolonged lawsuit against Good Samaritan Hospital
Discussed here in more detail.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Ripoff Report: Screwed by Luis Ewing wrote:He explained over and over his 2 methods of keeping me out of jail:

1. they previously offered me diversion, so diversion is the worst they can give me, because they can't make you "trade one right for another" and so going to trial should not be used as a reason to take away the original offer.
Aaaaaack!!!

And you believed him?
Ripoff Report: Screwed by Luis Ewing wrote:I had previously hired The LawyerDude to do the same thing - write pre-trial motions.
And learned *nothing* from the experience, I see.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think it was pretty much a case of the "client" being told what they wanted to hear by the "lawyer", and then squealing when they got caught in the juggernaut. The only positive thing I can say is that he never had real representation, but definitely had the fool for a client thing figured out.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Silverhaze06
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Silverhaze06 »

So, apparently this guy is still at it. I just got one of his emails in my inbox this week. It was an obvious scam from the get go, but I never came across someone with the sheer audacity and stupidity as this guy. So after some quick googleing and seeing this thread, and many others like it, I decided to reply to all his BS just to see what he would say. It doesn't seem like he's changed his M.O. at all. I guess after all those years of smoking meth, even he is believing his own lies. Anyway, here is the email thread.
Luis Ewing <rcwcodebuster@gmail.com>
To
BCC ***********@yahoo.com May 19 at 4:34 AM
From Luis Ewiing or home office phone: or cellular phone: or call me on SKYPE at:
contact info redacted, please see my following post

TO HEAR LUIS EWING SPEAK ON SEATTLE COMMUNITY MEDIA CABLE TV PROGRAM CALLED . . . “ALL DAY LIVE” . . . WITH WILL P. WILSON, GO TO

TO HEAR LUIS EWING SPEAK ON FRIDAY NIGHTS AT 5:00 PM TO 7:00 PM ON PACIFIC STANDARD TIME . .

If you want to get the “CPSexposed.com” CHAT NOTES go to

To hear Luis Ewing speak . . . “ON SATURDAY NIGHTS AT 5:00 PM TO 7:00 PM ON PACIFIC STANDARD TIME, call in at . .
If you want to get the “Pro-se Winners” CHAT NOTES go to

To hear Luis Ewing speak, call in at . . .

Blog Talk Chat Board:

Pro-se Winners Chat Board

Pro-se Winners Free Flyers:

Luis Ewing Free Flyers:

Luis Ewing on Facebook:

Pro-se Winners is now on Facebook:

Pro-se Winners is now on Twitter:

Pro-se Winners is now on reddit:

Self Help Legal Network:

See my Web Sites:

Luis Ewing is the son of former Teamster Local 174 Union Leader Gary Ewing at:

You can find GODS LAW as written in the 1599 GENEVA BIBLE at

“If my people, among whom my Name is called upon, do humble themselves, and pray and seek my presence, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear in heaven and be merciful to their sin, and will heal their land: .” 2 Chronicles 7:14.

“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast refused knowledge, I will also refuse thee that thou shall be no Priest to me: and seeing thou hast forgotten the Law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.” Hosea 4:6

“And I heard another voice from heaven say: Go out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues: . . .” Revelations 18:4

“Then Peter and the Apostles answered, and said, We ought rather to obey God than men.” Acts, 5:29

“Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners, and purge your hearts, ye double minded.” James 5:8

“And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served (that were beyond the flood) or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but I and mine house will serve the Lord.” Joshua 24:15

“No servant can serve two masters: for either he shall hate the one, and love the other: or else he shall lean to the one, and despise the other, Ye cannot serve God and riches.” Luke 16:13

“Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers: for there is no power but of God: and the powers that be, are ordained of God.” Romans 13:1

“Whoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist, shall receive to themselves condemnation.” Romans 13:2

“Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the ordinances of the world, why, as though ye lived in the world, are ye burdened with traditions?” Colossians 2:20

“As, Touch not, Taste not, Handle not.” Colossians 2:21

“Which all perish with the using, and are after the commandments and doctrines of men.” Colossians 2:22

“And putting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, he even took it out of the way, and fastened it upon the cross, . . .” Colossians 2: 14.

“That we henceforth be no more children, wavering and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the deceit of men, and with craftiness, whereby they lay in wait to deceive.” Ephesians, 4:14

“And we know, that the Law is good, if a man use it lawfully.” Timothy, 1:8

“Think not that I am come to destroy the Law, or the Prophets. I am not come to destroy them, but to fulfill them.” Mathews 5:17.

“If my people, among whom my Name is called upon, do humble themselves, and pray and seek my presence, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear in heaven and be merciful to their sin, and will heal their land: .” 2 Chronicles 7:14.

SUBJECT: ARE YOU DRIVING WHILE BLACK OR DRIVING WHILE POOR? – YOU CAN BEAT YOUR OWN CASES WITHOUT AN ATTORNEY AND I CAN SHOW YOU HOW!!!!

Note: God’s law at Luke 22:36 and Luke 22:38 Requires Everyone to buy guns and ammunition, and to teach your children to shoot guns at II Samuel 1:18, and Gods’s law also further requires everyone to buy heirloom seeds, organic seeds and start Johnny Apple Seeding all around your houses, in the empty lots or alleys or woods behind your houses, buy a chicken coop, buy some chickens and just let them loose in your back yards, throw some extra chickens in the alleys or woods behind your house and let them multiply at Genesis 1:26 through Genesis 1:30 and Genesis 9:3.

“Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.” Revelation 1:3

"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty —never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." - Sir Winston Churchill

WHEN YOU HIRE AN ATTORNEY, YOU ARE PAYING FOR YOUR OWN DESTRUCTION AND THE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA!!!!

WE WILL NOT GET OUR COUNTRY BACK UNTIL WE TAKE DOWN AND DESTROY ALL STATE BAR ASSOCIATIONS!

TO GET OUR COUNTRY BACK, YOU MUST HIRE SOMEONE WHO IS NOT AN ATTORNEY AND WHEN YOU DO THAT, YOU CONTRIBUTE TO ONE REALLY GOOD CAUSE AND THIS IS PUTTING A STATE BAR ASSOCIATION ATTORNEY OUT OF WORK AND THAT IS A REALLY GOOD CAUSE ALL BY ITSELF!

BUT LET’S FACE FACTS, THE MANDATORY STATE BAR ASSOCIATIONS HAVE HAD A MONOPOLY OVER THE COURT’S SINCE THE 1930's AND THEY HAVE DEEP POCKETS AND YOU AREN’T GOING TO BEAT THEM UNLESS YOU MAKE SOME SELF SACRIFICE AND OPEN YOUR WALLET AND HELP CONTRIBUTE TO SOMEONE WHO IS FIGHTING THIS CORRUPT PHONY CORPORATE GOVERNMENT LIKE I DO!

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT IT TAKES MONEY TO FIGHT MONEY!

THE ATTORNEYS CHARGE A RETAINER, FEES AND EXPENSES!

THE ATTORNEY DOESN’T EVEN LOOK AT YOUR CASE FOR PAYING HIM THE RETAINER!

THE ATTORNEYS RETAINER ONLY PAYS FOR THE MERE AVAILABILITY OF THE ATTORNEY TO DO THE BARE MINIMUM OF ONLY . . . “RETURNING YOUR PHONE CALL” . . . AND . . . “THAT’S ALL YOU GET FOR PAYING ANY ATTORNEY THE RIP OFF RETAINER.”

I DON’T CHARGE THE RIP OFF RETAINER!

BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY MY EXPENSES THE SAME AS YOU WOULD HAVE TO PAY ANY ATTORNEY EXPENSES!

I CHARGE A CONSULTING FEE TO REVIEW YOUR ENTIRE CASE FILE, I READ ALL THE POLICE REPORTS, THE PROSECUTORS COMPLAINT AND MAKE A TRIP OR TWO TO THE LAW LIBRARY TO DO SOME PRELIMINARY RESEARCH ON THE CASE AND THAT IS SOMETHING THAT NO ATTORNEY DOES!

YOU HAVE TO PAY AN ATTORNEYS EXPENSES WHEN YOU HIRE THE ATTORNEY!

I CHARGE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY JUST LIKE THE ATTORNEYS!

YOU HAVE TO PAY MY EXPENSES WHEN YOU HIRE ME!

IF THE JUDGE DENIES, YOU MOTION, AN ATTORNEYS MOTION OR MY MOTION, YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR AN APPEAL SEPARATELY!!!

QUESTION: WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIRING LUIS EWING AND HIRING AN ATTORNEY????

ANSWER: AT LEAST I AM TRYING TO WIN WHEREAS THE ATTORNEY IS NOT EVEN TRYING, ONCE HE GETS YOUR MONEY, HE’S TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW HE IS GOING TO DO THE LEAST WORK POSSIBLE AND GET YOU TO PLEA BARGAIN, i.e., HE’S GOING TO GET YOU TO PLEAD GUILTY WHICH BEGS THE QUESTION, “DOES PLEADING GUILTY SOUND LIKE A BARGAIN?”

THE ATTORNEYS ARE ALL MEMBERS OF THE LOCAL STATE BAR ASSOCIATION AND WILL NOT PUSH YOUR CASE ALL THE WAY TO A WIN UNLESS HE FIRST GETS TO MILK THE COW AND TAKE YOU THROUGH THE UNNECESSARY EXPENSE OF PAYING TO LOSE AT TRIAL FIRST SO THAT HE CAN MILK YOUR COW FOR EVEN MORE MONEY TO DO AN APPEAL!

I AM TRYING TO WIN YOUR CASE PRE-TRIAL, THE ATTORNEYS DON’T EVEN TRY!!!!

ALL THE ATTORNEY DOES ONCE HE GETS YOUR MONEY IS TO TRY TO GET YOU TO TAKE A DEAL CALLED A PLEA BARGAIN!

DOES PLEADING GUILTY SOUND LIKE A BARGAIN???

THE ONE (1) AND ONLY SALES PITCH THAT I EVER GIVE TO ANY OF MY CLIENT’S IS THAT DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR AND PAGE FOR PAGE, YOU WILL GET A LOT MORE AND A LOT BETTER PAPER WORK THAN YOU WILL FROM ANY ATTORNEY IN THE YELLOW PAGES DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR AND PAGE FOR PAGE!

I AM NOT A LAZY WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT WSBA ATTORNEY!!!!

YOU DO NOT NEED AN ATTORNEY!

“The Sixth Amendment does not require a licensed attorney, but rather a competent advocate sufficiently learned in the law who is able to, and does adequately represent the defendant at trial.” Blanton v. U.S., 896 F.Supp. 1451, at 1463 (April 15, 1995) citing Strickland v. Washington, 466 U.S. 668, at 687, 104 S.Ct. At 2064, 80 L.Ed.2d 674 (1984) and United States v. Whitesel, 543 F.2d 1176 (6th Cir. 1976), cert. denied, 431 U.S. 967, 97 S.Ct. 2924, 53 L.Ed.2d 1062 (1977). And;

“The fifth Justice differed from the other four only declining to exclude the “possibility that the required assistance may be rendered by competent laymen in some cases.” Id., at 500 (separate opinion of POWELL, J.).” Lassiter v. Department of Social Services, 452 U.S. 18, at 25-16 (June 1, 1981) (citing Vitek v. Jones, 445 U.S. 480 (1980).

IT’S TIME TO END THE STATE BAR ASSOCIATIONS AND PUT THE CONTROL OF THE LAW BACK IN THE HANDS OF THE PEOPLE!

I have perfected a style of legal writing that completely replaces an attorney and a para-legal!

I WILL NOT REPRESENT YOU IN ANY STATE COURT!

The term . . . “REPRESENTATION” . . . and the term . . . “ASSISTANCE OF COUNSEL” . . . are . . . “NOT SYNONYMOUS TERMS.”

I am NOT a scumbag WSBA ATTORNEY!

I NEVER attended any . . . JESUIT OWNED . . . LAW SCHOOL!!!!

I am NOT a member in good standing of the criminally corrupt and Jewish controlled Washington State Bar Association “or” any other criminally corrupt Jewish controlled State Bar Association!

Nor would I ever stoop so low as to join such a criminally corrupt, incompetent and morally debase organization such as the Jewish controlled Washington State Bar Association.

Nor do I guarantee any results of any kind in any court!

I have sent this very same “legal advertisement” to all of my prospective clients for over ten plus years!!!!

Anyone who would falsely claim that I allegedly misrepresented myself and/or falsely claimed that I went to law school, passed the State Bar Exam and became a lame ass bar card carrying attorney who is a member of the local Washington State Bar Association of Licensed Idiots is obviously a liar and should be prosecuted for providing false and misleading statements to a public official, false swearing, barratry, malicious prosecution and perjury!

I AM A TRIBAL COURT LAWYER!!!!

I AM NOT A LAZY WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT WSBA ATTORNEY!!!!

Most State Bar Association Attorneys, especially the lame ass Public Defenders are Feckless Petty Foggers who are lazy worthless pieces of shit who in fact are the scum of the earth and should get a Nuremburg Trial and sentenced accordingly!

I only work for “pro-se” litigants who are acting as their own attorney and defending themselves in person pursuant to the Sixth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and Article 1, Section 22 of the Washington State Constitution.

It is undisputed that Everyone has a Constitutional Right to Defend themselves!

It is undisputed that when you are Defending your self in person that you are acting as your own attorney.

When you are defending yourself in person, you have all the same rights as any Attorney to Hire the Para-Legal of your choice!

THE STATE BARS HAVE NO CONTROL OVER ME!

I AM A LOOSE CANNON OVER WHOM THE STATE BARS HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL OVER!

THE WASHINGTON STATE BAR ASSOCIATION LIKE ALL STATE BAR ASSOCIATIONS ONLY HAVE AUTHORITY TO REGULATE ATTORNEYS WHO ARE IT’S MEMBERS!!!!

THE WASHINGTON STATE BAR ASSOCIATION LIKE ALL STATE BAR ASSOCIATIONS HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO REGULATE PARA-LEGALS!!!!

ONLY THE INDIVIDUAL ATTORNEY OR LAW FIRM HAS ANY CONTROL OVER THE PARA-LEGALS THAT ARE INDIVIDUALLY EMPLOYED BY THEM PERIOD!!!!

THE WASHINGTON STATE BAR ASSOCIATION LIKE ALL STATE BAR ASSOCIATIONS HAVE NO LEGAL AUTHORITY TO REGULATE PRO-SE LITIGANTS!!!!

In fact, all State Bar Associations in any of the 50 plus Corporate States have no legal or lawful or statutory authority to regulate “pro-se” litigants period!!!!

All “pro-se” litigants have the full legal and lawful right to hire anyone to provide them “assistance of counsel” and to do “legal research” for them and to hire them to be their “para-legal” to write or draft and sell legal pleadings for them!!!!

All “pro-se” litigants have the same right to say . . . “FUCK YOU, I’M NOT GOING TO HIRE ANY OF YOUR USELESS LAZY WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT BAR WSBA ATTORNEYS, I’M GOING TO HIRE LUIS EWING TO RESEARCH AND WRITE ALL OF MY LEGAL FORMS FOR ME AND GO PRO-SE WHEN I GO TO COURT AND MANAGE AND PLEAD MY OWN CASE WITHOUT AN ATTORNEY” . . . to your local State Bar Association!!!!

WHETHER YOU WIN OR LOSE, PUTTING A STATE LICENSED BAR CARD CARRYING ATTORNEY OUT OF WORK IS A DAMN GOOD CAUSE ALL BY ITSELF!!!!

A Para-legal, legal researcher, legal consultant and Tribal Court Lawyer does NOT have to be a member of the local State Bar Association to research and write and sell legal pleadings or legal forms to “pro-se litigants.”

Someone like me who is working as a Tribal Court Lawyer or Agent who specializes in helping “pro-se” litigants by providing advanced . . . PARA-LEGAL SERVICES . . . and legal consulting is obviously is NOT engaging in the unauthorized practice of law!

WHEN YOU HIRE ME TO HELP YOU, YOU GO TO COURT BY YOURSELF, YOU HAVE 100% CONTROL AND 100% SUPERVISION OVER YOUR OWN CASE AS A PRO-SE LITIGANT WHO IS DEFENDING YOURSELF IN PERSON!!!!

I specialize in “serious criminal matters” and I do my best to provide . . . “effective assistance of counsel” . . . as contemplated by the Sixth Amendment and the first Judiciary Act of 1789 as was passed on September 24, 1789, which is an Act of Congress, see 1 Stat 73 at section 35 and 28 U.S.C. 1654, and I help people who want to appear and defend in person to fight their own cases [Pro-se] “without” an attorney by working as your . . . “PARA-LEGAL” . . . and can help you beat all of the following charges:

1.) Manufacturing Marijuana with Intent to Deliver.

2.) Marijuana Possession.

3.) Possession with Intent to Deliver Controlled Substances. (Cocaine, Meth Amphetamines, Crack, Marijuana, etc.)

4.) Drug trafficking. (Cocaine, Meth Amphetamines, Crack, Marijuana, etc.)

5.) Are you a landlord whose renter got busted for growing marijuana and need help to stop the cops from trying to steal your house with DRUG FORFEITURE LAWS????

6.) IRS – Willful Failure to File Income Tax Return.

7.) IRS – Income Tax Evasion.

8.) IRS – Removing NOFTL’s.

9.) Stop 26 U.S.C. 6331 Notice of Levy of your . . . MILITARY RETIREMENT PENSION!

10.) Stop State Divorce Court’s from splitting your . . . MILITARY RETIREMENT PENSION . . . and . . . FORGET 38 U.S.C. 5301 . . . I MAY HAVE SOMETHING BETTER IF YOU ARE PARTIALLY OR FULLY DISABLED!

11.) STATE TAX BOARD ISSUES!!!!

12.) Did you lose your INHERITANCE MONEY to the STATE and all their ATTORNEYS????

13.) Do you want your INHERITANCE MONEY back????

14.) Driving While License Suspended.

15.) Driving Without a License.

16.) Driving Under the Influence.

17.) Driving While Intoxicated.

18.) Reckless Driving.

19.) Negligent Driving.

20.) Resisting Arrest.

21.) Obstructing a Law Enforcement Officer.

22.) Refusal to Cooperate and Give Information.

23.) 3rd & 4th Degree Assault of a Police Officer.

24.) 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Degree Assaults and False charges of Sexual Assault.

25.) Domestic Violence. – Are you being harassed with ANTI-HARASSMENT ORDERS or TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDERS????

26.) Withdrawal of Guilty Pleas!

27.) Motions to Vacate Judgments!

28.) Motions for Reconsideration!

29.) Motions for Acquittal at the Close of the Governments Case!

30.) Did the State put a NO CONTACT ORDER on you and your wife or girlfriend against both your wishes and does the State refuse to let you drop the NO CONTACT ORDER????

31.) I CAN HELP YOU REMOVE YOUR NO CONTACT ORDER!!!!

32.) Malicious Mischief

33.) Criminal Contempt of Court. – Did you know that “contempt of court” has been defined to be the “intentional” violation of a lawful court order? A court order in order to be lawful has to be based upon a specific statute. — In other words I can show you how to “purge the contempt.”

34.) Civil Contempt of Court. – Do you want to learn how to . . . “purge the contempt”?

35.) Child Support – NEVER PAY IT AGAIN!

36.) Child Custody

37.) Is the State trying to stop you from . . . HOME-SCHOOLING YOUR CHILDREN????

38.) Want to sue the CPS Division of DSHS????

39.) STOP ALL COLLECTION AGENCIES and ALL CREDITORS dead in their tracks.

40.) STOP or DELAY FORECLOSURES!

41.) Do you have problems with MORTGAGE FRAUD and/or PREDATORY LENDING by your bank????

42.) Federal Security Violations. (SEC).

43.) Washington State Department of Financial Institutions Violations. (State version of SEC).

44.) Washington State Employment Security Violations.

45.) Washington State Department of Labor Violations.

46.) Are you an INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR who is being harassed by STATE & FEDERAL AGENCIES regarding whether your own children or the people who are working for you are in fact and law “employees” or “independent contractors”???? – If so, you need my help!!!!

47.) BREACH OF CONTRACT LAWSUITS!

48.) Beat all NO INSURANCE TICKETS for FREE, ask me how????

49.) Beat all NO SEAT BELT TICKETS for FREE, ask me how????

50.) DO YOU WANT OUT OF THE SYSTEM?

51.) I can help set you up with ASSET PROTECTION such as Trust’s, LLC’s and Non-Profit Religious Corporation Soles.

52.) WANT TO OPEN UP BANK ACCOUNTS WITH NO SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER?

53.) WANT TO GET A CELLULAR PHONE WITHOUT HAVING TO PROVIDE A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER?

54.) CODE ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS THREATENING TO COME ONTO YOUR PRIVATE PROPERTY WITHOUT A WARRANT?????

55.) LANDLORD THREATENING TO EVICT YOU????

56.) Is the government or the thieving cops trying to use DRUG FORFEITURE LAWS TO SEIZE YOUR PROPERTY or CARS????

57.) Illegal Guns or illegal weapons charges.

58.) Land, Water and Mineral Rights: Can’t mine or log your land, call me and let’s force them to recognize the federal mining laws!

59.) Do you need to file a Withdrawal of Pleas of Guilty?????

60.) Do you need to file a Motion to Vacate a Void Judgment????

61.) Have you been Ordered to Pay Court Imposed Fines because of some Homosexually Deviant Faggot or Man Hating Dike Lesbian’s fraudulent misinterpretation of the law falsely claiming that refusing to bake a cake for sexual deviants hurts their little feelings supercedes your Religious Convictions in violation of the Constitutions, the Common Law and your well vested rights under the doctrine of Stare Decisis?

62.) Did you know that I can beat any . . . “MONEY JUDGMENT” . . . for . . . “THE RIGHT PRICE” . . . as I have the very best legal briefings in the entire United States based upon the fact that No Judge has any Authority to Enforce the Payment of any Court Imposed Fine, Fee or Penalty Title in anything other than the real lawful monies and legal tender of the United States is Money that is backed by Gold & Silver??? – I CAN DISCHARGE THE DEBT EVEN IF YOU OWE THE TAX MONEY OR CHILD SUPPORT, MY POLICY ON THIS IS THAT MONEY TALKS AND BULLSHIT WALKS, THIS IS REAL, I CAN BEAT ANY MONEY JUDGMENT FOR THE RIGHT PRICE PERIOD!!!

63.) Do you have . . . PROBATION VIOLATIONS????

64.) Do you have a . . . FAILURE TO APPEAR WARRANT FOR YOUR ARREST????

I have beat most or all these charges either for myself or for many clients and many other charges as well, and you can too with my help!!!!

However, I do NOT GUARANTEE RESULTS PERIOD!!!!

NOR DO I GIVE REFUNDS!!!!

NOR CAN YOU SWITCH JOBS ON ME MIDSTREAM!!!!

That means you cannot give me a down payment to get me started on one case and then when I have already invested my time, my gas, wear and tear on my car making trips to the law library, parking expenses, photocopies, etc., to look at that 1 case, I will NOT allow you to tell me that you want me to look at this other case and you want me to use the money that you paid already to look at something else, absolutely NOT, I am NOT going to allow you to trick me into doing 2 or 3 or more cases for the price of doing 1 case.

If you change your mind and want me to look at something else, that money is gone, you will not get any refund and nor will that money apply towards looking at any other case!

If you have multiple cases you want me to look at, you will have to pay me to review 1 case at a time or you will have to negotiate a bulk discount for looking at several cases at the same time and you will have to pay the bulk price 100% in advance in order to get a “package deal.”

IF YOU HIRE ANYONE ELSE WHILE I AM WORKING ON YOUR CASE, I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO QUIT WORKING FOR YOU AT ANYTIME AND NO, YOU DON’T GET ONE (1) PENNY BACK, I DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS, NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL PERIOD!!!

Whether you . . . WIN . . . or . . . LOSE, . . . you contribute to 1 really . . . GOOD CAUSE . . . and that is . . . PUTTING A WASHINGTON STATE BAR ASSOCIATION ATTORNEY . . . OUT OF WORK!!!!

IT IS UNDISPUTED PURSUANT TO CR 8 (d) THAT PUTTING FECKLESS PETTY FOGGER STATE BAR ASSOCIATION ATTORNEYS OUT OF WORK IS A DAMN GOOD CAUSE ALL BY ITSELF!!!!

THE 1599 GENEVA BIBLE at <http://www.americanvision.org> at TIMOTHY Chapter 5, verse 18 says:

“For the Scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn: and, the laborer is worthy of his wages.” Timothy, 5:18.

“Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not high minded, and that they trust no in uncertain riches, but in the living God, (which giveth us abundantly all things to enjoy.) 1 Timothy 6:17

“That they do good, and be rich in good works, and be ready to distribute, and communicate. 1 Timothy 6:18

The 1 and ONLY . . . SALES PITCH . . . that I ever give anyone is that dollar for dollar and page for page, you will get far better legal research and brief writing out of me than you could ever hope to get out of any private attorney or law firm.

If you are sick and tired of attorneys charging a lot of money to do absolutely nothing other than ask you to PLEA BARGAIN which means PLEAD GUILTY and PAY THE FINES then send me an E-MAIL asking me to send you my FREE FLYERS and my CONSULTING FEES schedule.

IT’S TIME TO GUY GUNS, LEARN TO MAKE OUR OWN AMMO!!!!

GOD LAW REQUIRES GUN OWNERSHIP:

“Then he said to them, But now he that hath a bag, let him take it, and likewise a scrip: and he that hath none, let him sell his coat, and buy a sword.” Luke 22:36

“For I say unto you, That yet the same which is written, must be performed in me, lEven with the wicked was he numbered: for doubtless those things which are written of me, have an end.” Luke 22:37

“And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.” Luke 22:38

“(Also he bade them teach the children of Judah to shoot, as it is written in the book of Jasher.).” II Samuel 1:18

IT’S TIME TO START GROWING OUR OWN FOOD!!!!

OREGON TILTHE:

MONTICELLO:

HEIRLOOM SOLUTIONS:

IF YOU WANT THIS NATION TO BE SAVED, YOU MUST FOLLOW GOD’S INSTRUCTIONS AT 2 CHRONICLES 7:14 AND PRAY FOR THE UNITED NATIONS TROOPS TO DISOBEY THEIR ORDERS AND TO TURN UPON THEIR LEADERS AND PLACE THEM ALL UNDER ARREST FOR CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY AND CRIMINAL ATTEMPT TO COMMIT GENOCIDE AGAINST AMERICAN CITIZENS AND BRING THEM TO JUSTICE IN A NUREMBERG TYPE OF TRIAL!!!!

If you want to get my FREE SELF HELP LEGAL FLYERS, go to this link here:

I HOPE THIS WAS INFORMATIVE!

For serious inquiries only!!!!

Sincerely

Luis Ewing

PS - “If my people, among whom my Name is called upon, do humble themselves, and pray and seek my presence, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear in heaven and be merciful to their sin, and will heal their land: .” 2 Chronicles 7:14.

Cash Only Donations are appreciated:

Luis Ewing

Note: Be sure to send me an e-mail with “the tracking number” to let me know when you sent the package by “signature receipt required mail” only. Be sure the check the box “signature receipt required” so that I can be sure to get your mail. I do not and absolutely will not take responsibility for stolen mail because you didn’t want to pay for the extra postage cost for sending a package by certified and/or registered receipt mail.

PS – I AM AVAILABLE TO COME TO YOUR STATE TO DO THE NECESSARY AND REQUIRED RESEARCH TO CRACK YOUR STATE MOTOR VEHICLE CODES AND YOUR ORIGINAL DEJURE STATE CONSTITUTIONS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO BE ABLE TO FORCE THE COURTS TO RECOGNIZE YOUR LAWFUL RIGHT TO CLAIM YOUR COMMON LAW RIGHTS AND CIVIL LIBERTIES OF YOUR FIRST ORIGINAL DEJURE STATE CONSTITUTIONS . . . AS OPPOSED TO . . . THE MERE STATUTORILY GRANTED . . . “CIVIL RIGHTS” . . . UNDER YOUR CURRENT STATUTORY CONSTITUTIONS WHICH ARE 100% SUBJECT TO MILITARY EXIGENCY!!!!

NOTE: THIS NOTE AND THE NEXT ONE ARE MEANT TO BE RUDE ON PURPOSE TO GET RID OF ALL THE LOOKY LOOS, THE TIME WASTERS, THE PRICE SHOPPERS, THE GURU SHOPPERS, THE ANSWER SHOPPERS AND ALL THE WANT SOMETHING FOR NOTHING CHEAPSKATES, SORRY THAT I HAVE TO BE RUDE RIGHT HERE IN THE BEGINNING, BUT I GET WAY TOO MANY OF THESE GOOF BALLS AND LEGAL LUNATIC KNOW IT ALL SOVEREIGN CITIZEN TYPES TRYING TO PUMP ME FOR A FREE LEGAL SEMINAR OVER THE PHONE AND I JUST DON’T HAVE ANY TIME TO DEAL WITH ANY OF THEIR NONSENSICAL LEGAL GIBBERISH SUCH AS THE TEACHINGS OF ROD CLASS OR OTHER GOOFBALLS AT HIS LEVEL SUCH AS KARL LENTZ, JEAN KEATING, VICTORIA JOY, RICE MCLOUD, DAVID CLARENCE, JUDGE CHARLES BRUCE STEWART, JUDGE ANNA VON REITZ, DEAN CLIFFORD OR ROBERT MENARD AS I AM FAR TOO BUSY WORKING FOR PAYING CLIENTS WHO WOULD NOT APPRECIATE ME WASTING MY TIME TALKING TO SOME MORON ON THE PHONE TRYING TO TEACH HIM OR HER THAT WHAT THEY KNOW ABOUT PATRIOT LAW IS MOSTLY BULLSHIT BEING TAUGHT BY PAYTRIOTS FOR PROFIT AND SCAMMERS AND DIP SHITS TRYING TO MAKE A BUCK WRAPPED AROUND SOME KIND OF GIMMICK SUCH AS BEING A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL OR A PHONY JUDGE OF A NON EXISTENT COMMON LAW COURT WHO WANTS TO CONVENE A GRAND JURY COMPOSED OF PATRIDIOTS AND LEGAL LUNATICS WHO DON’T KNOW SQUAT ABOUT THE LAW OR SOME OTHER BULLSHIT LIKE THAT, I HAVE NO TIME FOR MORONS, ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE BROKE AND HAVE NO MONEY OR ARE NOT WILLING TO PAY ME FOR MY TIME!!!

NOTE: I MAKE NO PROMISES AND GUARANTEE NOTHING, THE ONLY PROMISE OR GUARANTEE THAT I WILL EVER MAKE IS THAT I WILL GET YOUR MONEY AND BE PAID 100% IN ADVANCE BEFORE YOU GET ANY PAPERWORK OUT OF ME AND IF YOUR TRIAL IS NEXT WEEK OR THIS FRIDAY, I DON’T GIVE A FUCK, I DON’T WANT TO HEAR ANY BULLSHIT THAT YOU PROMISE TO PAY ME ON YOUR NEXT PAYCHECK, YOU CAN GO FLY A KITE AND FUCK OFF PERIOD, I HAVE NO TIME FOR TIME WASTERS, LOOKY LOOS, PRICE SHOPPERS OR WANT SOMETHING FOR NOTHING CHEAPSKATES PERIOD!!!

DO YOU WANT TO CONTACT . . . lloyd smith . . . or . . . KURT RIGGIN?

Sorry, but both lloyd smith and Kurt Riggin have specifically asked me to NOT give out their phone numbers anymore!

lloyd, smith is 74 years old and has had 4 major heart attacks and has lost over 40% of his heart muscle, has had several stints put in, he has Type II Diabetes, he walks with a walker or with a cane and has a really bad case of Neuropathy and can’t feel his hands anymore and can barely type anymore, since his last major operation which he barely survived, he was unconscious and not breathing for more than 10 minutes and suffered major brain damage and has major memory loss and can no longer work on anyones cases because he will forget to do the job after he got your money and he will tell you that he never got any money from you because he does not remember and that is the truth because of the severe brain damage that he has suffered!

I hired lloyd, smith for three (3) different cases and gave him money for those three (3) separate cases and for the last three (3) years he has spent 90% or more of his waking hours in a recliner and falls asleep watching professional wrestling and bigfoot shows about people hunting for the big foot, then when it’s time for him to go to bed, he will spend countless hours at night reading old cowboy stories while your IRS File is building up months of spider webs and layers of dust because he forgot that he had a job to do and to this very date, I still have not gotten any of the paperwork that he has promised to do for three (3) different cases, he just totally forgets that he was supposed to help me work on three (3) cases and did not give me even one (1) page toward any of my three (3) clients cases, I’m sorry, but lloyd smith is so brain damaged you can’t give him any money because he will forget to do the job and fall asleep watching professional wrestling and big foot, then when he goes to bed, he will spend hours reading old cowboy stories while your IRS Notebook collects dust and many layers of spider webs in his closet, he will tell you that he does not remember giving you any money, so you can’t give him any money, I’m sorry, but lloyd, smith just can’t work on anyone’s cases anymore because he has major memory loss because of the severe brain damage he suffered and could die at any time!

Kurt Riggin is 58 years old and walks with a cane and suffers from a Bifurcated Liver, in fact he is the one (1) and only man in all medical history to have a Bifurcated Liver and still be Living, so obviously, he’s in real bad shape, Kurt also has a really bad case of Graves Disease and can barely type with two (2) fingers anymore and is currently in Hospice Care and can no longer work on anyone’s cases because he is very sick and constantly vomiting and could die at any time! – You could probably find his number on the Internet somewhere, and if you call him simply because you’re a cheap bastard and want something for nothing cheapskate looking for someone cheaper than me to hire, you will just be aggravating him, you will hear him vomiting on the phone because he is deathly sick, how can he possibly work on your case when he is vomiting on the phone, stop thinking about yourself and leave this sick man alone and let him die in peace, seriously, have some fucking respect and leave a sick man alone!

AUTHORITY TO PRACTICE LAW . . . “WITHOUT ADMISSION” . . . by the WASHINGTON STATE SUPREME COURT: RCW 2.48.180 (7); RCW 2.48.170; RCW 2.48.190; RCW 38.38.256; 5 U.S.C. 500 (b); APR 1.1 (a); GR 24 (b)(8); Sections 3275 & 3276 of the Territorial Code of 1881; RCW 34.05.428 (1)(2); RCW 4.92.100 (1)(b)(ii); RCW 4.96.020; RCW 7.04A.160; RCW 7.68.270; RCW 7.69.030 (14); RCW 7.69.040; RCW 10.14.09; RCW 10.21.060; RCW 11.94.010; RCW 11.94.050 (1); RCW 64.36.035; RCW 26.16.090; RCW 26.25.010; RCW 26.21.005 (19)(a); RCW 26.21A.005 (21)(a); RCW 26.26.011 (19); RCW 26.27.021 (16); RCW 26.27.041; RCW 70.48.050; WAC 289-22-200 (4); WAC 242-02-110; 25 U.S.C. 1321; 25 U.S.C. 1322; 18 U.S.C. § 1154; 18 U.S.C. § 1161; 18 U.S.C. § 2265; 25 U.S.C. § 1301; 25 U.S.C. § 1903 (4); 25 U.S.C. § 1903 (8); 25 U.S.C. § 1911 (a)(b)(c); 25 U.S.C. § 1901 -1963 (“ICWA”); 25 U.S.C. § 3631; 43 U.S.C. 1602; 44 Fed. Reg. 67584 to 67595 (1979); 26 CFR § 305.7871-1 (a); 26 U.S.C. § 7701 (a)(40)(A); 31 CFR Subtitle A, § 10.3; 8 CFR Ch. 1, § 292.1; 8 U.S.C. § 1401 (b); 25 U.S.C. § 465; 28 U.S.C. § 1333; 28 U.S.C. § 1652; FRCP Rule 64; RCW 4.04.010; RCW 1.12.030; RCW 9A.04.060; RCW 9.81.120; RCW 10.14.020 (1); RCW 10.14.020 (2); RCW 9A.50.060; 31 CFR Subtitle A; 31 CFR Subtitle A, § 10.3; 8 CFR Ch. 1, § 292.1; 8 CFR 292.1-3; 25 CFR 20; 14 CFR 300.1-6, 302.11; 12 CFR 19.3; 16 CFR 1024.61; 7CFR 273; 7 CFR 50.27; 35 U.S.C. §§ 31-33; 57 CFR 1.34; 5 CFR part 1201; 32 CFR 12.40, 12.45; 45 CFR 205; 21 CFR 1316.50; 20 CFR 802.201 (b), 802.202; 20 CFR 501.11; 45 U.S.C. 3153; 45 U.S.C. § 151; 20 CFR 725.362 (a), 725.365, 725.366 (b); 46 CFR 201.21; 38 CFR 14; 12 CFR 308.04; 18 CFR 385.2101; 29 CFR 2700.3 (b); 31 U.S.C. 731-32; 4 CFR 11, 28, GAO Orders 2713.2, 2752.1 and 2777.1; 13 CFR Part 10; 31 U.S.C. 330; 49 CFR 1103; 49 CFR 1103.3; 12 CFR 747; 29 CFR 1200; 49 CFR 821, 831, 845; 29 CFR 2200.22); 13 CFR 121.11, 134.16; 42 U.S.C 406 (a); 20 CFR 416, subpart O; 29 CFR 1614.605; 40 CFR 124, 164.30, 22.10; Schoonover v. State, 116 Wn.App. 171, 64 P.3d 677 (March 11, 2003); Blanton v. U.S., 896 F.Supp. 1451, at 1463 (April 15, 1995); Strickland v. Washington, 466 U.S. 668, at 687, 104 S.Ct. at 2064, 80 L.Ed.2d 674 (1984); United States v. Whitesel, 543 F.2d 1176 (6th Cir. 1976), cert. denied, 431 U.S. 967, 97 S.Ct. 2924, 53 L.Ed.2d 1062 (1977); Lowell Bar Ass’n v. Loeb, 52 N.E.2d 27 (Mass., 1943); U.S. v. Tarlowksi, 69-2 U.S.T.C., DC. E. DIST. N.Y.) 305 F.Supp. 112 (1969); In re Petition of Burson, 909 S.W.2d 768 (Tenn. 1995); Oregon State Bar. v. Ortiz, 713 P.2d 1068, 1069 (Or.App. 1986); People By Lefkowitz v. Lawrence Peska Assoc., 393 N.Y.S.2d 650, 652 (1977); Pulse v. North American Land Title Co., 707 P.2d 1105 (Mont. 1985); Cain v. National Bank and Trust Co., 268 N.W. 719, 723 (N.D. 1936); Louisiana Bar Ass’n v. Edwin, 519 So.2d 93 (La. 1988); Oregon State Bar v. Smith, 942 P.2d 793 (Or. Ct. App. 1997); Oregon State Bar v. Security Escrows, Inc., 233 Or. 80, 377 P.2d 334, 337 (1962); Mickel v. Murphy, 147 Cal.App.2d 718 (1957); People v. Sipper, 61 Cal.App.2d Supp. 844 (1943); In re Joseph Children, 470 S.E.2d 539 (N.C. Ct. App. 1996); Sequa Corp. v. Lititech, Inc., 780 F.Supp. 1349, 1352 (D. Colo. 1992); Taylor v. Chubb Group of Ins. Cos., 874 P.2d 806, 809 (Okla. 1994); State Bar of Arizona v. Arizona Land Title & Trust Co., 371 P.2d 1020, 1022 (Ariz. 1962); State ex rel Indiana State Bar Ass’n v. Indiana Real Estate Ass’n Inc., 191 N.E.2d 711 (Ind., 1963); Ingham County Bar Ass’n v. Walter Neller & Co., 342 Mich. 214, 69 N.W.2d 713 (Mich., 1955); Hulse v. Criger, 247 S.W.E2d 855 (Mo., 1952); Cowern v. Nelson, 290 N.W. 795 (Minn., 1940); LaBrum v. Commonwealth Title Co., 358 Pa. 239, 56 A.2d 246 (1948); Conway-Boque Realty Inv. Co. v. Denver Bar Ass’n, 135 Colo. 398, 312 P.2d 998 (Colo. 1957); State ex rel. Reynolds v. Dinger, 14 Wis.2d 193, 109 N.W.2d 685 (1961); Clark v. Austin, 340 Mo. 467, 101 S.W.2d 977 (1937); Gardner v. Conway, 234 Minn. 468, 48 N.W.2d 788 (1951); Cowern v. Nelson, 207 Minn. 642, 290 N.W. 795 (1940); State Bar of New Mexico v. Guardian Abstract and Title Company, Inc., 91 N.M. 434, 575 P.2d 943, 949 (1978), 92 N.M. 327, 587 P.2d 1338 (1978); Bar Ass’n of Tennessee, Inc. v. Union Planters Title Guar. Co., 46 Tenn. App. 100, 326 S.W.2d 767 (1959); Chicago Bar Ass’n v. Quinlan & Tyston, Inc., 34 Ill.2d 116, 214 N.E.2d 771 (1966); Indiana State Bar Ass’n v. Indiana Real Estate Ass’n, 244 Ind. 214, 191 N.E.2d 711 (1963); 53 A.L.R.2d 788; Lawyers and The Realtors: Arizona’s Experience, 49 ABAJ 139 (Feb. 1963); 32 N.J. 430, 161 A.2d 257, AT 264 (N.J. - 1970); Board of Immigration Appeals; Bureau of Indian Affairs; Department of Agriculture; Department of Commerce; Department of Health and Human Services; Public Health and Human Services; Department of Justice; Department of Transportation; Department of Veteran Affairs; Internal Revenue Service; U.S. Customs Service; The Judiciary Act of 1789, September 24, 1789, 1 Stat. 73, CHAP. XX Sec. 35, 28 U.S.C. 1654, the Sixth Amendment and First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and article 1, section’s 1, 2, 22, 29 and 30 of the Washington State Constitution, CrR 1.1, CrRLJ 1.1, CrR 1.3 (a) and ARLJ No. 7. See also CR 82.5 (a) & RCW 13.34.240.

CAVEAT WITH REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS HERE: This E-Mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510 to 18 U.S.C. 2521; RCW 9.73.030 (1)(a)(b); RCW 9A.52.110; RCW 9A.52.120; RCW 9A.52.130 and RCW 9.73.020 and is legally privileged and you do NOT have my “consent” for forward this e-mail to anyone. The information contained in this E-Mail is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or attorney or agent responsible to deliver it to the Sendee, please destroy the E-Mail after advising by reply that you erroneously received this E-Mail. The receipt by anyone other than the designated recipient does NOT waive the lawyer or “of-counsel client privilege,” nor will it constitute a waiver of the “work-product doctrine.” Any information obtained in violation of RCW 9.73.030; RCW 9A.52.110; RCW 9A.52.120; RCW 9A.52.130 and RCW 9.73.020 is inadmissible in court pursuant to RCW 9.73.050 and further, anyone who forwards this e-mail to anyone else without my express prior “written consent” is liable for civil monetary damages under Washington law pursuant to RCW 9.73.060 and criminal penalties under RCW 9.73.080. The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential and may be hazardous to your preconceptions. FREE DISTRIBUTION: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed free “only” to those specific recipients listed above who have previously expressed an interest in receiving the information for research and educational purposes and have made a prior request for said information. If the reader of this message is not the intended addressee, the reader is hereby notified that any consideration, dissemination or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. RCW 9.73.030 (1)(a)(b)(c); RCW 9.73.050; RCW 9.73.060 and RCW 9.73.080 This message is being sent to you in compliance with the current Federal legislation for commercial e-mail (H.R.417 SECTION101Paragraph (e)(1)(A)) AND Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress. REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS: This message cannot be considered SPAM as long as it includes: 1) contact information, and 2) a way to be removed from future e-mailings. If this e-mail communication has reached you in error, or should you wish to be permanently removed from the mailing list, PLEASE SEND ME AN E-MAIL REQUESTING THAT I REMOVE YOU FROM MY E-MAIL LIST AND I WILL REMOVE YOU WITHIN 72 HOURS FROM MY RECEIPT OF YOUR E-MAIL although it may take me 4 to 5 days to catch up to your e-mail because I get so many e-mail request’s for my FREE FLYERS from all over the U.S. or please return to the below listed address asking me to remove you to Luis Ewing, c/o General Delivery, (City of) Moclips, The State of Washington [98562] or call and leave a message with your E-Mail address and request to be removed at (253) 226-3741. Thank you!

--
Luis Ewing at
Last edited by Silverhaze06 on Sat May 21, 2016 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silverhaze06
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Silverhaze06 »

His normal usual spam email he sends out to thousands of people. And my response,
***********@yahoo.com
To Luis Ewing May 19 at 6:14 AM
Lol. Does anyone actually fall for your bullshit and just blindly hand their money over to you like that?
His reply was a bunch of made up court cases that he cited, among other things. When I tried to look up the cases, nothing came up. he just made them up out of this air. Big surprise right?
Note from Luis Ewing:

Everywhere I have gone to teach a Seminar, people tell me that I am the ONE (1) and conjunctively THE ONLY Seminar Teacher in the entire Patriot movement or Tax Dis-Honesty movement that has ever shown them PROOF in the form of CERTIFIED COPIES of COURT DOCKETS and CASE REPORTS of actual WINS IN COURT for myself and numerous clients that were DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE at the PRE-TRIAL LEVEL in numerous CRIMINAL CASES!!!!

There are some out there who have won some civil cases, but I say “whoopy doo doo” because everyone knows that civil cases are much easier to win!!!!

Stop ANSWER SHOPPING with ALL the Patriot & Tax Dis-Honesty Gurus who can’t provide any PROOF that they have ever WON A CRIMINAL CASE of any significance!!!!

Sincerely

Luis Ewing

Here is some of Luis Ewing’s client’s recent WINS which PROVES that you do NOT need an incompetent WASHINGTON STATE BAR ATTORNEY TO REPRESENT YOU in any kind of a case:

1.) Paul Arnold won his DUI in the Grays Harbor County District Court No. 1 in Case No. C 0494186

2.) Paul Arnold paid me $10,000.00 to write pleadings for his DIVORCE case in Grays Harbor County Superior Court Cause No.: No. 03-3-231-3 and got an immediate $60,000.00 DROP in MONEY’S requested by his former wife’s Attorney in response to his filing a Notice of Termination of his former incompetent WSBA Attorney which included a huge “laundry list” of all the things he failed to do for his former client!!!!

3.) Michael Langdon won his DUI case in the Ritzville District Court in Case No. C 0476258, C 0476259.

4.) Timothy Whitney won his DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED case in the United States District Court in Case No. A1487714

5.) Jesse Vogelsang WON his DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED case in the Municipal Court of Wilkeson/South Prairie in Cause No. C 059397

6.) Viktoria Niko Prishchenko won her DUI in the Pierce County District Court in Cause No. 3Y0498653

7.) Randy Roe won his DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED case in the Grant County District Court Case No. C 00132608

8.) Luis Ewing’s legal briefings won his Multiple Felony Count Prosecution for Manufacturing 166 Marijuana Plants that were all over Six Feet Tall of the best PURPLE BUD you ever smoked in your life in the SNOHOMISH COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT CAUSE NO. 02-1-01835-6 PRE-TRIAL. That was a case that well known Seattle Attorney Jeffrey Steinborn the lead attorney for NORML and allegedly the best drug attorney in the State of Washington said he could not beat! What does that mean? It means that Luis Ewing is the best drug attorney in the State of Washington!

9.) lloyd smith beat his latest charge of DRIVING WITHOUT A DRIVERS LICENSE with Luis Ewing’s Motions and Briefing’s in the Grays Harbor County District Court Cause No. WSP I 4653428

10.) Jason Martin won his WEAPONS POSSESSION CHARGE & DRIVING WITHOUT A LICENSE cases in the Tacoma Municipal Court Cause No. B00217744 TAP

11.) Marcia Doerr at (916) 416-5788 or emdr49@mindspring.com can also verify and confirm that I wrote the briefs for her son Nicholas Ashton Garn’s MARIJUANA & PARAPHERNALIA POSSESSION case in the City of GRASS VALLEY in California in which with my help she coached her 15 year old son to beat a Marijuana Possession and Paraphernalia charges in Cause No. 48487 in the Nevada County Superior Court.

12.) Michael James Rosetti won his Driving While License Suspended and Refusal to Cooperate and Give Information charges in Tacoma Municipal Court Cause No. B201065 & B201066.
(Note: The Judge in this case looked at the prosecutor and said: “Have you seen this case yet”? The prosecutor said: “No.” The Judge said: “I don’t want to see this case come to my court room, why don’t you guys go see if you can work this out yourselves.” – BOTH CHARGES WERE DISMISSED “WITH PREJUDICE.”)

13.) Michael James Rosetti also won his Driving While License Suspended and Obstructing Charges in the Pierce County District Court Cause No. 2YC000409 – BOTH CHARGES WERE ALSO DISMISSED “WITH PREJUDICE.”

14.) Michael James Rosetti won his Driving While License Suspended and Obstructing a Law Enforcement Officer Charges in the United States District Court - Western District in Cause No. V216248, V216249 and V216250 because I scared the shit out of United States District Court Judge Ricardo Martinez when I challenged him to produce a Certified Copy of the Formal Act of Congress to prove that Congress Accepted the Session of the Territory or Land upon which Fort Lewis VA Hospital was built! – BOTH CHARGES WERE DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE!

15.) Richard Dwight Kegley at <oj1@gohighspeed.com> the Big Patriot Guru that John Ainsworth & Ed Wahler look up to had to come to me to beat his Driving While License Suspended Charge after the judge “denied” all of his motions and found him guilty to save his butt from going to jail for 90 days in Municipal Court of College Place in Walla Walla Washington in Cause No. C60651. – (Note: Richard Dwight Kegley still walks almost 2 miles to the grocery store with a backpack out of fear of being pulled over by the College Park Cops.) (Also, do NOT buy his BOGUS CORPORATION SOLES as ALL of his client’s are being attacked by the IRS.)

16.) FRONTLINE GRASSHOPPER Kenneth Wayne Leaming at <keny@crtf.org> another Big Patriot Guru from Washington State who is the guy who Founded RIGHTWAY LAW here in Washington can tell you that he had to hire Luis Ewing to beat his Driving While License Suspended charges in the King County District Court Federal Way Division Cause No. CA12701FW & CA12702FW because he didn’t know what to do!

17.) FRONTLINE GRASSHOPPER Kenneth Wayne Leaming <keny@crtf.org> another Big Patriot Guru from Washington State who is the guy who Founded RIGHTWAY LAW here in Washington can tell you that he had to hire Luis Ewing to beat his Driving While License Suspended charges in the Snohomish County South District Court Cause No. 36751C MCX CT because he didn’t know what to do!

NOTE: TO DATE THESE ARE THE ONLY CRIMINAL CASES THAT KENNETH WAYNE LEAMING HAS EVER WON, OOPS, I MEAN THE ONES HE HIRED LUIS TO WIN FOR HIM!

18.) LUIS EWING at <rcwcodebuster@gmail.com> or <rcwcodebuster@aol.com> in his last traffic case in 2001 . . . “WON” . . . MULTIPLE CRIMINAL CHARGES IN THE CITY OF PUYALLUP MUNICIPAL COURT IN 2001 IN MUNICIPAL COURT OF PUYALLUP COURT CAUSE NO.’S: C 038178; C 038179; I 0045352; I 0045353 where he was charged with Resisting Arrest which carries 1 year in jail and/or a $5,000.00 fine, Obstructing a Law Enforcement Officer which carries 6 month in jail and/or a $3,000.00 fine or both, Refusal to Cooperate and Give Information which carries 90 days in jail and/or a $1,000.00 fine or both, Driving While License Suspended which carries 90 days in jail and/or a $1,000.00 fine or both, Failure to Register a Vehicle Over Six Months which carries a 6 month jail sentence and/or a $3,000.00 fine or both and 2 civil infractions, running a red light and expired tabs over 45 days. – ALL CHARGES WERE DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE AND I KICKED THEIR BUTTS SO BAD THAT PUYALLUP MUNICIPAL COURT JUDGE STEPHEN SHELTON DIDN’T HAVE THE BALLS TO DISMISS THE CASE IN FRONT OF THE MAJORITY OF THE PUYALLUP POLICE DEPARTMENT WHO ATTENDED ALL MY HEARINGS IN FORCE TO INTIMIDATE THE JUDGE, SO HE SENT THE DISMISSAL IN THE MAIL TO lloyd smith with a refund check to lloyd smith for posting my bail.

Special Note: Many cheapskate patriots in Washington follow me around to try to get copies of my brief were told that my file was unavailable because the Judge Stephen Shelton took my file at home at night because he found my briefing so interesting and so well written in every area of law he wanted to read all my briefs and couldn’t wait for me to file the next brief.

BIG WIN IN KANSAS!!!!

19.) Dan Lohr in Texas at (817) 323-9263 or E-Mail: <godann@gmail.com> who was the owner of an LLC named AAA CUSTOM MOBILE HOME MOVERS WON his case against CHARLES E. DUNLAP, BEFORE THE DIVISION OF WORKERS COMPENSATION FOR THE STATE OF KANSAS in Docket No. 1,037,759 where on May 12th, 2008, the Honorable Bruce E. Moore, Administrative Law Judge entered the ORDER denying the Claimant Charles Eugene Dunlap’s application to the Kansas Workers Compensation Act to pay for his permanent injuries which he sustained as former [worker] who was really an “independent contractor” under the law suffered serious injuries when a MOBILE HOME FELL ON TOP OF HIM and he had to be AIRLIFTED BY EMERGENCY HELICOPTER and racked up more than $70,000.00 PLUS IN MEDICAL BILLS!!!!

ALL THE ATTORNEY’S IN KANSAS TOLD DAN LOHR THAT HE WAS LIABLE BECAUSE HE WAS THE OWNER OF THE LLC AND THAT THE COURT WOULD HAVE NO TROUBLE PIERCING THE CORPORATE VEIL OF HIS LLC AA CUSTOM MOBILE HOME MOVERS AND THAT THE CLAIMANT CHARLES E. DUNLAP HAD A VALID CLAIM TO SUE HIM FOR MONEY AND ALL THE ATTORNEYS WANTED 20K to 30K PLUS EXPENSES AS A “RETAINER” TO TAKE THIS CASE IN KANSAS AND JUST GET STARTED AND OF COURSE ALL THIS ATTORNEYS IN KANSAS WANTED ANOTHER PAYMENT OF 20K to 30K IF DAN WANTED TO TAKE THIS CASE TO TRIAL!!!!

LUIS EWING DID THIS CASE FOR SUBSTANTIALLY LESS THAN THE 20K TO 30K THAT ALL THE KANSAS ATTORNEYS WANTED AS A “RETAINER” TO JUST GET STARTED AND WON ON HIS PAPERWORK ALONE!!!!

20.) SECOND BIG WIN IN A ROW IN THE STATE OF KANSAS!!!!

LUIS EWING WINS SECOND CASE IN A ROW IN KANSAS FOR FELONY AGGRAVATED BATTERY ASSAULT OF A POLICE OFFICER!!!!

My client Don M. Weber was charged with . . . FELONY BATTERY ASSAULT OF A POLICE OFFICER!

Basically, he kicked the cop in the face with a pair of cowboy boots and gave the cop a really nasty shiner.

The Judge fought my briefs all the way, denied every motion, took him to trial, let the jury find him guilty, then the Judge reversed the Juries ruling based upon . . . “the discrepencies” . . . between the officers testimony at trial and the detailed Knapstad Affidavit & Declaration of Rebuttal to the Police Officers Narrative Report and my briefings based upon lack of probable cause to even detain him in the first place and his common law right to self defense upon which I drew the information to write my latest new . . . . COMMON LAW RIGHT TO KILL A POLICE OFFICER IN SELF DEFENSE FLYER!

LUIS EWING SECOND BIG WIN IN KANSAS IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF JOHNSON COUNTY, KANSAS IN COURT CAUSE NO. 10 C41055

LUIS EWING WINS AGAIN FOR THE SECOND TIME IN A ROW IN THE STATE OF KANSAS v. DON M. WEBER II, Court Cause No. 10 CR 1055

RECENT WASHINGTON STATE WINS:

21.) Carol Taylor at: <ctaylor4214@comcast.net> WON her cases for . . . DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED . . . and . . . REFUSAL TO COOPERATE AND GIVE INFORMATION . . . in the Spokane County District Court Cause No.’s: 4Z064652 & 4Z0646253.

22.) lloyd smith just WON another case for DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED in the Aberdeen Municipal Court Cause No. C 062722.

Special Note about above WINS:

I have a lot more WINS than these few small WINS, but I have chosen to post only the really old, strange and oddball cases, because there are way too many “want something for nothing cheapskates” scouring the internet and PACER and even those who follow me around when I am down at 1 of the court houses who are all TRYING TO RIP ME OFF and go around my back to get copies of my paperwork for REMOVING IRS LIENS & LEVIES and copies of my WINNING BRIEFS either so that they can try to WIN their case without paying me. Other scammers and wannabe gurus from IRS study groups who all want to get copies of my WINNING LEGAL BRIEFS so that they can make MONEY reselling my WINNING BRIEFS to their groups on their paytriot for profit web sites. Therefore I posted only a few oddball cases where I know that the paperwork will not help the next guy. The only purpose for posting WINS is to show and prove that YES, I DO WIN CASES.

SPECIAL NOTE TO THE WANT SOMETHING FOR NOTHING CHEAPSKATES WHO TRY TO PLAY STUPID WHEN THEY PAY MONEY:

“NO, I DID NOT PROMISE YOU ANY RESULTS AND NO I DO NOT KEEP WORKING FOR FREE UNTIL YOU GET RESULTS, I GET PAID WHETHER YOU WIN OR LOSE EXACTLY THE SAME AS ANY ATTORNEY, WHEN THE JUDGE DENIES THE ATTORNEY’S MOTION OR MY MOTION, YOU HAVE TO PAY TO APPEAL PERIOD.”

LOOKING FOR MY IRS WINS????

NICE TRY!!!!

GET IN LINE AND PAY MY CONSULTING FEE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO DO!!!!

SPECIAL NOTE REGARDING . . . WINS AGAINST THE IRS:

Because there are too many WANT SOMETHING FOR NOTHING CHEAPSKATES following me around and trying to get copies of all my IRS WINS and paperwork to REMOVE IRS LIENS & LEVIES and my new FOIA RELIANCE DEFENSE PACKAGE which has delayed and/or stopped 3 major tax trials in 3 different States, I no longer provide any case numbers or give details of which State or Federal Circuit of any IRS case UNTIL AFTER MY CONSULTING FEES ARE PAID IN ADVANCE.

ONLY A REAL IRS DEFENDANT OR FUTURE DEFENDANT NEEDS ME!

EVERYONE ELSE IS EITHER A TIME WASTER, A LOOKY-LOO.

EVERYONE ELSE IS A WANT SOMETHING FOR NOTHING CHEAPSKATE TRYING TO GET COPIES OF MY PAPERWORK WITHOUT PAYING FOR IT!!!!

AND NO, I DON’T GUARANTEE ANY RESULTS PERIOD!!!!

IF THE JUDGE DENIES ANY ATTORNEYS MOTION, YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR AN APPEAL!!!!

IF THE JUDGE DENIES MY MOTION, YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR AN APPEAL!!!!

THE ONE (1) AND ONLY GUARANTEE THAT I WILL EVER GIVE ANYONE IS THAT I WILL GET 100% OF YOUR MONEY BEFORE I WILL GIVE YOU ANY OF MY PAPERWORK PERIOD!!!!

IF YOU REALLY ARE A IRS DEFENDANT OR FUTURE DEFENDANT, YOU NEED ME AND NOT VICE VERSA AND MY POLICY ON THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE . . . MONEY TALKS AND BULLSHIT WALKS.

NO MONEE, NO TALKEE!!!!

I HOPE THIS WAS HELPFUL TO YOU!

Sincerely

Luis Ewing at Cellular Phone: 1 - (253) 226-3741 or Home Office Phone: 1 - (360) 335-1322 or call me on SKYPE at <luisewing>

NOTE: I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOR HAVE I EVER ATTENDED ANY JESUIT OWNED AND JEWISH CONTROLLED LAW SKOOL WHERE I GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE FOOLED AND IF YOU ARE NOT FOOLED, YOU WILL BE SKOOLED, BUT YOU CERTAINLY WON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT “THE LAW” IF YOU GRADUATE AND JOIN THE LOCAL BAR ASSOCIATION OF LICENSED IDIOTS!!!!
To which I replied,
*********@yahoo.com
To Luis Ewing May 19 at 10:47 PM
Only according to the links in here which only lead to websites that you control the content of. I've seen plenty of people try to use flyers like you describe on YouTube when getting pulled over. They never work. You need to work on your scam bro. Nothing you claim can be verified by independent sources. But if you really want to just separate suckers from their money, you need to pander to tea party republicans, sovereign citizen types, and people who follow the cop block page on facebook. Which you seem to be doing for the most part anyway.

But mass spam emails are just not the way to go anymore. You might as well go with the Nigerian prince scam if you're going to go this route. The only kinds of people that reliability fall for this crap anymore are people in 3rd world countries still new to the internet. It's not that you don't do a good job at trying to sound convincing, it's just the medium you choose to advertise which is a dead giveaway. And the Bible verses don't help. I can see why you put them in here, to pander to the tea party republican types. But you just go way too overboard with them. And the Bible verses would only hurt your credibility to the cop block types that would love to get their hands on your worthless flyers for a price.
Then he said,
To **********@yahoo.com May 19 at 11:22 PM
I SAY STOP RIGHT HERE, I DON’T WANT TO HEAR YOU TALK OUT OF YOUR ASS QUESTIONING ME OR CHALLENGING ME WHEN YOU ARE SOMEBODY WHO HAS NO MONEY, IF YOU’RE BROKE OR DON’T HAVE MUCH MONEY, DON’T FUCKING WASTE MY TIME AND DON’T CALL ME!!!

MY POLICY IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN MONEY TALKS AND BULLSHIT WALKS!!!

YOU WANT TO WIN YOUR CASES, OPEN UP YOUR WALLET AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY, DON’T QUESTION ME, DON’T CHALLENGE ME, THE LAW IS OVER YOUR HEAD ANYWAYS AND I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE ANY TIME TRYING TO TEACH YOU TO FISH, I’M NOT GOING GIVE YOU THE FISH, I AM GOING TO SELL YOU THE FISH, OTHERWISE, FUCK OFF AND GO HIRE A STATE LICENSED BAR ATTORNEY AND SEE WHAT KIND OF “JUSTUS” YOU GET WHEN YOU HIRE A BAR CARD CARRYING ATTORNEY!!!

I WIN CASES, BUT IT COSTS MONEY AND THAT’S JUST A FACT OF LIFE, GET OVER IT AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A MUCH BETTER CHANCE OF WINNING YOUR CASES!!!

“The men the American public admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth.”
— H. L. Mencken

BUT I RESEARCHED AND WROTE A BRIEF WRITTEN COMPLETELY IN KANSAS LAW AND I WON AND THAT IS ALL THAT COUNTS PERIOD!!!!

IN COURT, WINNING IS THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS PERIOD!

“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.”
— Arthur Schopenhauer

I CAN WIN A CASE IN ANY STATE PERIOD!!!!

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
— Mohandas Ghandi

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT KIND OF A CASE YOU HAVE!!!!

“Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?” Galations 4:16

Yes, believe it or NOT, there are people like lloyd smith . . . Kurt Riggin . . . and me . . . Luis Ewing who know the law far better than any attorney you ever met in your life!

However, unfortunately, both lloyd smith and Kurt Riggin are deathly ill and can no longer work on anyones cases.

“Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?” Galations 4:16

I CAN DO MORE FOR YOU SITTING ON MY ASS BEHIND MY COMPUTER THAN 99.99% OF ALL ATTORNEYS CAN DO FOR YOU IN COURT!!!!

IT IS THE LAME BAR ASSOCIATION ATTORNEYS WHO ARE . . . “PERPETRATING A FRAUD” . . . ON YOU . . . WHEN THEY AND THEIR CO-CONSPIRATOR PROSECUTORS AND THEIR CO-CONSPIRATOR JUDGES PUT ON THEIR BIG MILK THE COW AND DRAIN YOUR WALLET DOG AND PONY SHOW MAKING A MOCKERY OF JUSTUS IN THEIR MARSUPIAL KANGAROO COURTS IN THE ADMIRALTY MARITIME MILITARY STAR CHAMBER GENERAL OR SPECIAL COURT’S MARTIAL SYSTEM!!!!

ON MY WORST DAY AND STONED OUT OF MY MIND, I CAN BRIEF CIRCLES AROUND ANY ATTORNEY IN YOUR STATE EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NOT EVEN DONE A CASE IN YOUR STATE YET!!!!

I AM THE BRIEF MASTER!!!!

YOU ARE CORRECT ABOUT THE SOVEREIGN CITIZEN GOOFBALLS, THEY ARE NOT STUDIED IN THE LAW AND THEY DO NOT HAVE MY FREE FLYERS!

THERE IS NOT EVEN ONE (1) YOU TUBE VIDEO WHERE SOMEONE GOT ARRESTED USING ANY OF MY MATERIALS!

THE COPS ARE SCARED OF ME AND THEY ARE SCARED OF MY MATERIALS AND THE REASON FOR THAT IS BECAUSE I WROTE ALL OF MY FREE FLYERS OUT OF THE VERY SAME BOOK THAT THEY USE TO WRITE PEOPLE TICKETS FROM!

MY STOP ARREST NOTICE STOPS THE COPS DEAD IN THEIR TRACKS!

http://www.luisewing.com/flyers/index.html

I HAVE NOT HAD A DRIVERS LICENSE FOR TWENTY (20) YEARS AND HAVE BEAT EVERY DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED CHARGE EVER SINCE!

PLEASE GO TO MY WEBSITES AND DOWNLOAD MY FREE FLYERS AND READ THEM!

MY STOP ARREST NOTICE IS AWESOME!

Sincerely

Luis Ewing
My reply,
To Luis Ewing May 20 at 12:17 AM
I looked at your flyers. There are similar ones on many other websites that all use the same laws you cite. They might work on some rookie cop if you're lucky, but cops have been aware of these all over the country for a long time now, and they readily ignore them.

Another thing, I've been in marketing for over 12 years now and netted over 2.7 million in sales in the last quarter alone. All from designing and selling IAP's in mobile apps. And what really hurts your credibility, is the fact your websites look so out of date and still use that "web 2.0" style when we are now using "web 3.0" style that is more suited for mobile devices. Your sites may have been convincing 15 years ago, but now a days, it's just a sign that someone is trying to take shortcuts and is a scam artist. Use a host other than http://www.fastdomain.com/ or http://www.netfirms.com/ for your site that offers better options for webpage layouts that are actually up to date and modern looking, and designed for touchscreen interfaces.

And you need to eliminate the profanity and obvious racism about jews. That just makes it even more obvious you are not a professional. I like to swear all the time, but I would never dream of doing it in a sales meeting or when I'm making a presentation. You can still be covertly racist and and imply the jews control the state bars just by listing lawyers with jewish names. And make no mention of their heritage. Let your marks come to that conclusion on their own.
And you being just a Native American, there is nothing that would stop the Department of Homeland Security from taking you away and labeling you a terrorist for trying to undermine the United States government with just one report from one jewish american lawyer you might accidentally send this to.. And you should know as well as I do that all that Jewish conspiracy crap wont help in that regard. It's not even about race anymore, but rich vs, poor in this day and age. And that's the angle you need to be taking.

We actually share a lot in common. And I appreciate how much effort you put into this, and the fact you still reply to me. But soon this is going to backfire on you if you don't update your style.

And you might want to just change your whole identity all together and ditch the whole Indian angle. Even their official website warns against you. http://www.kikiallusnation.org/

So just to reiterate, my main point is, if you want your scam to work, it's just like a legitimate sales pitch. you have to constantly change and evolve it if you want it to remain effective. And you have a great template. you just need to change all the details. the more I look into you, the more your story falls apart. If you want to remain successful at separating idiots from their money, you need to stay ahead of the curve, and google yourself every once in a while to see what people are saying about you.
His reply,
To Nate May 20 at 3:53 AM
I am NOT worried about HOMELAND SECURITY, they can FUCK OFF.

YOU CAN SEND ANY OF MY STUFF TO ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY YOU WANT TO, HA, HA, HA, I AM LAUGHING AT THAT!

I TELL THE JEWISH JUDGES IN OPEN COURT THAT WE NEED TO HOLD A NUREMBURG TRIAL AGAINST ALL THE JEWISH CHILD MOLESTING JUDGES, SERIOUSLY YOU THINK I AM WORRIED ABOUT THE JEWISH COCK EATING LAWYERS, HA, HA, THAT'S FUNNY!

I HAVE BEEN WATCHED BY THE FBI AND NORTHWEST TASK FORCE AND OTHER GOVERNMENT AGENCIES SINCE I WAS FIFTEEN (15) YEARS OLD AND THEIR BEST ATTORNEYS WILL TELL YOU THAT UNLESS YOU CATCH ME ROBBING A BANK IN FRONT OF A HUNDRED WITNESSES, THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN TRYING TO GO AFTER ME FOR ANYTHING BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT THEY WOULD LOSE PERIOD!

I HAVE ADVERTISED ON THE INTERNET FOR TWENTY (20) PLUS YEARS THAT I DRIVE WITH NO DRIVERS LICENSE, NO INSURANCE, NO SEAT BELT AND SMOKE POT AND SO CAN YOU, ALL THE COPS IN EVERY CITY AND COUNTY IN MY STATE KNOW WHERE I LIVE, THEY ALL KNOW MY CARS ON SITE AND I CONTINUE TO DRIVE WITH NO LICENSE AND EVEN THOUGH THE COMPUTER SAYS THAT I AM DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED AND HAVE THREE (3) WARRANTS FOR MY ARREST, THE COPS WON'T HAUL ME IN ON THE WARRANTS EVEN WHEN I GET PULLED OVER HERE AND THERE AND GEE, I WONDER WHY THAT IS????

COULD IT BE BECAUSE I EMPTIED A WHOLE JAIL TANK OF 175 GUYS IN SNOHOMISH COUNTY IN 2004?

I can BRIEF CIRCLES around ANY JEWISH LAWYER.

I have been threatened by more than TWENTY (20) PLUS ATTORNEY GENERALS from more than TWENTY (20) STATES that they would attempt to prosecute me for UNAUTHORIZED PRACTICE OF LAW, and they set up an UNAUTHORIZED PRACTICE OF LAW BOARD more than TEN (10) PLUS YEARS AGO composed of NINETEEN (19) PLUS PROSECUTORS from NINETEEN (19) PLUS COUNTIES here in Washington State and their sole mission was to try to put me in prison for UNAUTHORIZED PRACTICE OF LAW, but since I wrote such outstanding LEGAL BRIEFS that proved that the entire STATE BAR ACT only applied to current members of the BAR, former and expired members of the BAR, suspended or revoked members of the BAR, but did NOT apply to someone who is NOT now and has NEVER been a member of the BAR, they have now just this last year, THREW IN THE TOWEL AND BROKE UP THE UNAUTHORIZED PRACTICE OF LAW BOARD here in WASHINGTON STATE because I am SMARTER than all of their REVELATION 2:9 AND REVELATION 3:9 FAKE JEWS AND JOHN 8:44 LYING JEWS and you don't even understand that these FAKE JEWS are NOT REAL JEWS!

I CUT MYSELF OFF FROM THE KIKIALLUS TRIBE BEFORE THEY PUT THAT BULLSHIT UP!

THE REASON I CUT MYSELF OFF FROM THE TRIBE IS BECAUSE I TOLD THEIR PHONY SCAM ARTIST CHIEF KURT RIGGIN THAT IT WAS BULLSHIT TO "SELL TRIBAL MEMBERSHIPS" TO WHITE PEOPLE!

KURT RIGGIN IS A WHITE BOY WITH LONG HAIR, A HIPPIE PRETENDING TO BE INDIAN FALSELY CLAIMING HE IS BLACKFOOT INDIAN WHEN ALL I SEE IS A WHITE MAN WITH LONG HAIR AND NO RECOGNIZABLE INDIAN FEATURES OTHER THAN LONG HAIR, VIKINGS HAD LONG HAIR AND VIKINGS ARE NOT INDIANS, ME, I'M A REAL BROWN SKINNED, BROWN HAIRED AND BROWN EYED INDIAN WITH REAL INDIAN FACIAL FEATURES AND BONE STRUCTURE.

I AM SICK OF WHITE PEOPLE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MY INDIAN BROTHERS!

I COULD HAVE GOT THE KIKIALLUS TRIBE FEDERAL RECOGNITION AS I HAVE THE WHOLE BRIEFING PACKAGE AND CASE LAW THAT WOULD ACCOMPLISH THAT, BUT NOW I AM GLAD THAT I NEVER GAVE IT TO MY FORMER FRIEND KURT RIGGIN AS I DO NOT APPROVE OR AGREE WITH SELLING "TRIBAL MEMBERSHIPS" TO PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT OF INDIAN BLOOD.

THE GOVERNMENT IS POSTING FALSE COMPLAINTS ABOUT ME ON THE INTERNET.

THE STATE BAR ASSOCIATION HAS THEIR AGENTS POSTING FALSE COMPLAINTS ABOUT ME ON THE INTERNET.

A WHOLE BUNCH OF THE SCAMMERS THAT I HAVE EXPOSED IN MY BEWARE FALSE PROPHETS E-MAIL HAVE POSTED FALSE COMPLAINTS ABOUT ME!

BUT, THEY CAN'T STOP ME!

MY REPUTATION OF WINNING CASES IS JUST SPREADING AND GETTING BIGGER AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH FALSE BULLSHIT THEY POST ON THE INTERNET ABOUT ME, IT HAS NO EFFECT ON MY BUSINESS.

99.99% OF ALL MY BUSINESS IS PEOPLE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR AN ALTERNATIVE TO HIRING AN ATTORNEY!

THE FACT THAT ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE POSTING FALSE COMPLAINTS ABOUT ME IS ONLY DRAWING MORE ATTENTION TO ME AND BRINGING ME MORE BUSINESS!

EVEN BAD PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY, BUT BAD PUBLICITY IS BETTER THAN NO PUBLICITY IS HOW THAT IS WORKING!

THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN BURNED BY ATTORNEYS AUTOMATICALLY FIGURE IT OUT THAT THE REASON THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS ATTACKING ME MEANS THAT I MUST BE GOOD AND THEN WHEN THEY START TO READ MY FREE FLYERS AND SEE A SAMPLE OF ONE OF MY WINNING BRIEFS AND SEE PROOF OF THE DISMISSAL OR WIN IN MY CLIENTS FAVOR, THEY DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS, IN FACT, IT WAS THE BAD PUBLICITY THAT SOLD THEM I MUST BE GOOD BEFORE THEY EVEN SAW MY WORK!

Sincerely

Luis Ewing
my reply,
Nate <***********@yahoo.com>
To Luis Ewing May 20 at 5:43 AM
No, the only reason you are not in jail right now is simply because the police care more about busting drug dealers than finding people with outstanding warrants, unless they are wanted for a violent felony. Someone like you would be low on their list. You would only have to worry if you scammed the wrong person or got stopped by a cop and had your real name ran. So far the only people you seemed to have ripped off are people who are already felons anyway, so they are not exactly going to be in a hurry to get justice for other criminals. That is, assuming what you're saying about your warrants is even true. Which I highly doubt. Only a complete idiot would advertise that fact to total strangers. And why would anyone ever want to give someone like that money to help with a legal case? Only those special kinds of idiots fall for that. And while most people are stupid, most people are not THAT stupid. those kinds of idiots only come around once in a great while.

After looking you up some more, it's becoming more clear that you have been doing this for a while and are even believing your own lies. While that can help with being convincing, you have let it go on too long, and it's only hurting your pitch now. The way you go about things right now you might be able to scam one or two people every couple of years, but not for anything big. I really am trying to help you out here, but first you got to drop the act. If it wasn't for the fact you were a wanted felon I would hire you right now as a sales representative in our merchandising department. And you could make some real money.

But if you want your little game to continue to work, you have to update it and take my advice. Your name has already been exposed and your reputation tarnished. So you need a new alias. You need a modern website, yours looks 15 years old, and makes you appear out of touch, and broke because you are unable to afford even a basic modern webpage. You need to drop the racism. And you need to drop the foul language and TYPING IN ALL CAPS. If you want to sell yourself as an alternative to lawyers for stupid people, you would find much more success if you talked like one. Lawyers are still known for being smart. But the way you talk, you do not come across as being smart. The more I talk to you, the more you come across as a raving lunatic, not someone who is professional and competent to handle a legal case.

And if that system works good enough for you, then more power to you. But I can tell you from all my sales experience that even the best sales pitches only remain effective for so long if you don't tweak them here and there as needed. If you would just put a little more effort into your scheme, you could have a far better return for the time you're putting into it. I work for Glu Mobile. We specialize in buying mobile apps that have tarnished reputations and are in financial messes and turn them around to make a real profit. So I know what people want and how to make your scam appeal to a wider audience. But in order to effectively do that, i need to have a full understanding of what your objectives are with this whole thing, and who your expected target demographics are. Now surely someone like you must realize this isn't working like it used to, and that your system needs some tweaking...
His reply,
To Nate May 20 at 9:35 AM
ONLY DUMB ASSES BELIEVE EVERYTHING ON THE INTERNET!

I HAVE NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE!

IN TWENTY (20) YEARS OF HELPING PEOPLE, I HAVE ONLY HAD SIX (6) COMPLAINTS, ALL OF WHICH I HAVE PROVEN TO BE 100% FALSE!

YOU WILL NOT EVEN FIND ONE (1) VALID COMPLAINT WHERE ANYONE POSTED THEIR REAL NAME, THE NAME OF THE COURT, THE CITY OR COUNTY THAT THE COURT WAS IN, YOU WILL SEE SILLY SHIT LIKE "ANYWHERE CALIFORNIA" AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, YOU WILL NO SEE EVEN ONE (1) COURT CASE CAUSE NO. ____________________________???? OF ANY CASE WHERE I ALLEGEDLY RIPPED SOMEONE OFF!

I WILL SEND YOU MY RESPONSE TO THE BULLSHIT RIP OFF REPORT!

MY TESTIMONIALS E-MAIL FAR OUTWEIGHS ANY OF THOSE FALSE COMPLAINTS PERIOD!

QUESTION: DO YOU KNOW WHAT I FIND TO BE ABSOLUTELY FUCKING STUPID?

ANSWER: STUPID PEOPLE WHO GO ON THE INTERNET TO DO A BACKGROUND CHECK ON PEOPLE FROM PRIVATE NON GOVERNMENT WEB SITES INSTEAD OF THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND JUST ASSUME THAT EVERYTHING THAT THEY READ ON THE INTERNET IS THE GODS TRUTH!

THE FACTS ARE THAT IN TWENTY (20) YEARS OF HELPING PEOPLE, I HAVE HAD LESS THAN SIX (6) COMPLAINTS, ALL OF WHICH I HAVE PROVEN TO BE TOTALLY FALSE!

ARE YOU STUPID?

SERIOUSLY!

EVEN IF YOU COULD FIND SIX (6) VALID COMPLAINTS ABOUT ME WITH REAL COURT CASE CAUSE NUMBERS IN A TWENTY (20) YEAR WORK HISTORY, I WOULD STILL SAY . . . “SO FUCKING WHAT” . . . I HAVE BEEN HELPING PEOPLE FOR TWENTY (20) FUCKING YEARS, SO SIX (6) COMPLAINTS WOULD ACTUALLY BE DAMN GOOD PROOF OF A FUCKING GOOD RECORD!!!

THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU WILL NOT FIND NOT EVEN ONE (1) COURT CASE WITH A REAL COURT CASE CAUSE NO. __________________ OF ANY CASE THAT I EVER ALLEGEDLY TOOK ANYONE’S MONEY AND DID NOT PROVIDE ANY PAPERWORK, THAT IS TOTAL BULLSHIT AND NOBODY CAN PROVE OTHERWISE!!!

PLEASE SHOW ME THE COURT CASE CAUSE NO. __________________________ TO PROVE ME WRONG ???????

PLEASE EVERYONE, PLEASE CALL THAT LYING PIECE OF SHIT RUSSELL GUILLEMOT at his home phone: 1 - (760) 728-6550 or his office phone at (760) 722-1115 and/or his cellular phone at (760) 525-0096 or write to him at <russ@simplyweb.net> . . . AND TELL HIM THAT LUIS EWING IS MAKING FUN OF HIS BOGUS RIP OFF REPORT COMPLAINT ON THE INTERNET!!!!

Lol

4/5/2008 2:33 PM

Luis Ewing agreed to take my cash in exchange for pre-trial motions - he wrote none!!

Tacoma Washington

Author: anywhere California

Lawyers : Luis Ewing Washington

IF THAT WAS TRUE, THEN WHERE IS THE COURT CASE CAUSE NO. _________________????

IF THAT WAS TRUE, THEN WHERE IS THE NAME OF ANY REAL PERSON: ______________________????

IF THAT WAS TRUE, THEN WHAT CITY WAS IT IN: ________________????

IF THAT WAS TRUE, THEN WHAT COUNTY WAS IT IN: _____________????

IF THAT WAS TRUE, THEN WHAT COURT WAS IT IN: ________________________????

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, IF THIS WAS REALLY TRUE, WHERE IS THE COURT CASE CAUSE NO. _______________????

IT SHOULD BE . . . “OBVIOUS” . . . TO EVERYONE THAT THIS FALSE RIPOFF REPORT LIKE THE PHONY QUATLOOS COMPLAINT IS A FALSE COMPLAINT!!!!

WHAT ABOUT THE QUATLOOS NONSENSE?

Again, if you go back and look at the BS on the QUATLOOS website or the RIP OFF REPORT website, let me ask you this question:

“DO YOU SEE ANY REAL NAMES OF ANY REAL PERSON, DO THEY GIVE YOU THEIR REAL HOME PHONE NUMBER, THEIR REAL CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER, THEIR REAL HOME ADDRESS, THEIR REAL E-MAIL ADDRESS OR ANY OTHER WAY TO CONTACT THEM?”

“DO YOU SEE ANY REAL COURT CASE NUMBERS OF ANY REAL CASE IN ANY COURT TO SUPPORT THE LIES THAT THEY POST ON THE QUATLOOS OR RIP OFF REPORT WEBSITES?”

NOTE: It is undisputed that neither . . . “THE RIP OFF REPORT” . . . or . . . “QUATLOOS” . . . are legitimate sources of information like . . . “THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.”

NOTE: It is further undisputed that both THE RIP OFF REPORT website and the QUATLOOS website are privately run web sites that will post anything about anything without ever verifying or confirming anything that is posted is true or false and if you notice, both websites have a specific . . . “LEGAL DISCLAIMER” . . . to avoid being sued for what they know is FALSE INFORMATION which they are willing to post for anyone.

What really proves that the BS on the QUATLOOS is spreading false information about my sons is the fact that I got my son Luis West back from the PIIC Facility, because I proved that their information about my son was false!

IF ANY OF THAT BULLSHIT ON THE QUATLOOS WAS TRUE, THEN HOW COME I GOT MY SON LUIS WEST BACK FROM THE PIIC FACILITY WHERE HE WAS SENT FROM THE GOOD SAMARITAN HOSPITAL?????????????

IF ANY OF THAT BULLSHIT WAS TRUE, THEN PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW I GOT MY FIRST BORN SON LUIS WEST BACK FROM THE CPS TEN (10) YEARS AGO WHEN HE ALLEGEDLY TESTED POSITIVE FOR DRUGS, HOW DO WE KNOW THAT THEY DID NOT PLANT THE DRUGS???

This anonymous person who posted that bullshit on the dipshit website called . . . “THE QUATLOOS” . . . posted a bunch of bullshit that cannot be proved!

My son was not drug addicted like they falsely claimed, all that crap this person posted about my son being drug addicted is 100% false!

In fact the first drug test came back totally clean showing no drugs, but because my EX-GIRLFRIEND who was A STRIPPER and had a previous criminal drug charge that I did NOT know about at the time we were together, they didn’t believe it, so they sent a STOOL SAMPLE of my sons POOP to a second laboratory and found “minute trace samples” of meth amphetamines.

I AM A POT SMOKER AND I READILY ADMIT TO THAT!

YES, MY EX GIRLFRIEND KATHERINE WAS A DEJA VU STRIPPER, FOX CLUB STRIPPER, RICKS CLUB STRIPPER AND WORKED AS A STRIPPER IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, LOS ANGELES AND IN HOLLYWOOD AND WAS A SEVERE DRUG ADDICT WHEN I MET HER!

YES, I MADE THE MISTAKE OF FALLING IN LUST / LOVE WITH A STRIPPER FOOLISHLY THINKING THAT I COULD TURN HER INTO A HOUSEWIFE AND OBVIOUSLY I FAILED, BUT THIS IS WHAT LOVE DOES TO A MAN, HA, HA!

But the facts are that I didn’t know that she was doing any hard drugs while she was pregnant, I told her that she could smoke weed, but not do anything else and she promised me that she wouldn’t, how was I to know that she would sneak doing hard drugs behind my back without my knowledge, I was too busy working to babysit her ever minute of the day.

My ex-girlfriend actually tested clean on the first test, but they didn’t believe it, so they sent her urine samples to another laboratory that does much more extensive testing procedures and they found Cocaine, Meth Aphetamines, Molly, Mushrooms, Percoseds and Marijuana in her system!

Our first born son LUIS WEST tested totally clean on the first test, he was NOT drug addicted, he was perfectly healthy and showed no signs of any drug addiction period!

But the criminals at the hospital send our son’s stool sample to a second laboratory that does a more thorough analysis and found a very small minute trace elements of meth amphetamines which clearly was not proof of any drug addiction!

My son was born weighing in at 10 and ½ pounds and all the Nurses at the Good Samaritan Hospital said that our soon looked perfectly healthy and showed no signs of drug addiction.

Furthermore, all the Nurses told us that they have . . . “A POLICY” . . . that when any baby tests positive for . . . “ANY AMOUNT OF DRUGS” . . . that no matter how small or trace amounts of drugs that they find, they . . “AUTOMATICALLY SEND ALL THE BABIES TO THE PIIC FACILITIES.”

I PROVED THROUGH MY LEGAL WRITINGS THAT ALL THE DRUG TESTING THAT THEY WERE DOING WAS ILLEGAL AND NOT ONLY VIOLATED THE STATE’S MEDICAL PRIVACY LAWS, BUT ALSO THAT THE NURSES THAT WERE CONDUCTING ALL THE ILLEGAL WARRANTLESS DRUG TESTING OF PREGNANT MOTHERS WERE ALSO ILLEGALLY VIOLATING THE FEDERAL HIPPA LAWS BY REVEALING THE RESULTS OF UNAUTHORIZED DRUGS TESTS TO THE HOSPITAL SOCIAL WORKERS WHO IN TURN WERE COMMITTING ANOTHER SEPARATE VIOLATION OF THE FEDERAL HIPPA LAWS BY REVEALING THE RESULTS OF THE ILLEGAL WARRANTLESS DRUG TESTS TO THE CPS SOCIAL WORKERS AND THIS IS WHY THEY HAD TO GIVE US BACK OUR SON LUIS WEST!

I ALSO PROVED THAT THEY WERE ILLEGALLY VIOLATING THE SPLIT SAMPLE RULE WHICH REQUIRES THEM TO ALLOW US TO GET A SAMPLE OF THEIR SAMPLE AND TO GET OUR OWN STOOL AND URINE SAMPLE TO COMPARE TO THEIR SAMPLE TO VERIFY AND CONFIRM THAT THEY DID NOT PLANT THE DRUGS!

THE FACT THAT ALL THE HOSPITAL BIRTHING CENTERS WON’T ALLOW YOU TO GET YOUR OWN SEPARATE SAMPLE AND WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO GET A COPY OF THEIR SAMPLE AS REQUIRED BY THE SPLIT SAMPLE RULE IS PRIMA FACIE EVIDENCE OR PROOF THAT THERE IS A VERY HIGH POSSIBILITY THAT THE CPS PAYED DOCTORS AND CPS PAYED LABORATORIES ARE ACTUALLY PLANTING DRUGS IN THEIR PHONY DRUG TESTINGS!

THEY HAD TO GET US OUT OF THERE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE BEFORE ALL THE OTHER PARENTS WHO LOST THEIR BABIES FOUND OUT THAT THE DRUG TESTS WERE ILLEGAL WARRANTLESS SEARCHES THAT VIOLATED ARTICLE 1, SECTIONS 7 AND 9 OF THE WASHINGTON STATE CONSTITUTION AND THE FOURTH AMENDMENT OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION!

MEANWHILE THE CPS IS BACK TO BUSINESS AS USUAL AND STEALING AND SELLING ALL OTHER PEOPLES BABIES WHO TEST POSITIVE FOR ANY SMALL MINUTE TRACE AMOUNTS OF DRUGS KNOWING IN ADVANCE THAT THE BABIES ARE NOT REALLY DRUG ADDICTED!

TO THIS DAY, THE PIIC FACILITIES ARE FORCIBLY PUMPING MORPHINE INTO PERFECTLY HEALTHY BABIES UNDER THE GUISE THAT THEY HAVE TO BRING THE BABIES DOWN FROM THEIR ADDICTION AND THAT IS FALSE, THE REASON THAT THEY ARE PUMPING MORPHINE INTO THE PERFECTLY HEALTHY BABIES IS TO GET THEM ADDICTED AND THEN ONCE THE MORPHINE IS IN THEIR SYSTEM, THEY WILL TEST POSITIVE FOR EVERY OTHER DRUG AND THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO PROVE THAT THEY WERE NOT DRUG ADDICTED IN THE FIRST PLACE SHOULD ANYONE COME ALONG LATER AND TRY TO PROVE THAT THEY WERE NOT ADDICTED, THEY ARE PUMPING PERFECTLY HEALTHY BABIES WITH MORPHINE TO COVER UP THEIR CRIMES OF CHILD STEALING AND CHILD SELLING AND THIS IS WHY THEY HAD TO GIVE BACK OUR FIRST BORN SON LUIS WEST BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED OF THEIR CRIMES BEING EXPOSED BY LUIS EWING WHO IS NOT AN ATTORNEY AND NOT A MEMBER OF THE BAR AND THEY HAVE NO CONTROL OVER ME AS THEY DO OVER ALL STATE BAR ASSOCIATION ATTORNEY MEMBERS!

But the bottom line is that . . . “THE FACT THAT THE CPS DIVISION OF DSHS WAS ORDERED BY THE WASHINGTON STATE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE TO GIVE MY SON LUIS WEST BACK IS 100% PROOF POSITIVE THAT ANONYMOUS PERSON WHO POSTED THAT BULLSHIT ON THE DIP SHIT WEBSITE CALLED QUATLOOS IS A LYING PIECE OF SHIT.”

It is my suspicion that it is some person who is employed by the CPS Division of DSHS who posted that bullshit on the Quatloos website!

THE TRUTH IS THAT I KICKED THE CPS DIVISION OF DSHS’s ASS AND FORCED THEM TO GIVE BACK MY FIRST BORN SON LUIS WEST!

IN FACT, I AM THE ONE (1) AND ONLY PERSON IN THE ENTIRE STATE OF WASHINGTON TO EVER GET MY SON BACK FROM A PIIC FACILITY AND THAT STANDING ALONE IS PROOF THAT I KICKED THEIR ASS!

THE CPS DIVISION OF DSHS IS PISSED OFF THAT I HAVE BEEN BRAGGING ON THE INTERNET FOR TEN (10) YEARS THAT I GOT MY SON BACK FROM A PIIC FACILITY AND FORCE THE CPS TO GIVE BACK MY SON WITHOUT EVEN HAVING TO GO TO COURT!

OF COURSE THE CPS IS PISSED OFF AT ME FOR BRAGGING THAT I KICKED THEIR ASS, DUH!

OF COURSE THE BRAINLESS BIMBOS AND STUPID LYING BITCH CPS SOCIAL WORKERS ARE GOING TO POST FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT ME ON QUATLOOS TO TRY TO HURT MY BUSINESS, DUH!!!

THE TRUTH IS THAT ALL THE BRAINLESS BIMBOS AND STUPID LYING BITCH CPS SOCIAL WORKERS ARE SCARED THAT IF PEOPLE FIND OUT THE TRUTH THAT I KICKED THEIR ASS AND FORCED THEM TO GIVE MY FIRST BORN SON LUIS WEST BACK TO ME THAT YOU WILL HIRE ME AND THEY ARE SCARED OF ME BECAUSE I AM VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THE LAW AND THEY KNOW THAT I COULD KICK THEIR ASS IN MANY OTHER CASES UNLESS THEY CAN SCARE YOU OFF FROM HIRING ME BY POSTING FALSE COMPLAINTS ABOUT ME ON THE INTERNET, DUH!!!

OBVIOUSLY THE CPS IS SCARED THAT YOU WILL HIRE ME TO FORCE THEM TO GIVE YOU BACK YOUR CHILDREN THE SAME AS I FORCED THEM TO GIVE US BACK OUR FIRST BORN SON LUIS WEST!

THE CPS IS SCARED THAT PEOPLE WILL HIRE ME TO HELP THEM GET THEIR CHILDREN BACK SO THEY HAVE TO MAKE UP BULLSHIT TO TRY AND STOP PEOPLE FROM FINDING OUT THAT I AM SMARTER THAN ANY ATTORNEY!

THE CPS WANTS ALL YOU SHEOPLE WHO DON’T KNOW ANY BETTER TO HIRE AN ATTORNEY WHO IS A MEMBER OF THE BAR BECAUSE THEY HAVE CONTROL OVER ALL THE ATTORNEYS!

THE TRUTH IS THAT ALL THE STATE BAR ATTORNEYS IN ALL FIFTY STATES ARE IN ON THE CHILD STEALING AND CHILD SELLING SCAM!

IF YOU BELIEVE OTHERWISE, YOU ARE ONE STUPID MOTHER FUCKER OR A DUMB BITCH, SERIOUSLY!

I FORCED THE CPS TO GIVE MY SON BACK AND THAT IS WHAT PROVES THAT THE QUATLOOS BULLSHIT IS A COMPLETE LIE!!!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE IGNORANT OF THE CORRUPTION OF THE CPS AND THE STATE BAR ASSOCIATIONS, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I CAN PROVE TO YOU THAT ALL STATE BAR ATTORNEYS AND ESPECIALLY THE PUBLIC DEFENDERS ARE LOSING ALL YOUR CPS CASES ON PURPOSE AND THAT IS WHY THE CPS IS SCARED THAT YOU WILL HIRE ME, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT I WON’T PLAY BALL WITH THEM!

THE CPS HAS TOTAL CONTROL OVER ALL THE ATTORNEYS!

ALL OF THE STATE BAR ATTORNEYS ARE IN FACT WORKING IN CONSPIRACY WITH THE CPS DIVISION OF DSHS TO LOSE ALL CPS CASES ON PURPOSE!

THEY ONLY GIVE BACK A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF THE CHILDREN BACK TO THEIR PARENTS . . . “JUST TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD.”

I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY!

I AM MUCH SMARTER THAN ANY ATTORNEY YOU HAVE EVER MET!

I WILL NOT PLAY BALL WITH THE CPS!

THIS IS THE REAL REASON WHY THE CPS IS SCARED THAT YOU MIGHT HIRE ME INSTEAD OF AN ATTORNEY!

THE CPS IS SCARED THAT I WILL SHOW YOU THE FLAWS IN YOUR CASE THAT WILL FORCE THEM TO GIVE YOU BACK YOUR CHILD JUST LIKE I FORCED THEM TO GIVE BACK MY FIRST BORN SON LUIS WEST TEN (10) YEARS AGO!

THE CPS IS SCARED SHIT LESS THAT PEOPLE ARE GOING TO START HIRING ME IN LARGE NUMBERS ONCE YOU FIND OUT THE TRUTH THAT I KICKED THEIR ASS AND FORCED THEM TO GIVE BACK MY FIRST BORN SON LUIS WEST TEN (10) YEARS AGO!

THE CPS IS SCARED SHIT LESS THAT PEOPLE ARE GOING TO START COMING TO ME IN DROVES AND FINANCE MY ATTACK ON THE CPS NATIONWIDE!

THE FACT THAT I FORCED THE CPS TO GIVE US BACK OUR FIRST BORN SON LUIS WEST TEN (10) YEARS AGO IS PROOF THAT BULLSHIT ON QUATLOOS IS TOTALLY FALSE!

NOTE: ONLY A FAKE PATRIOT WHO IS REALLY A COWARD WITH A DRIVERS LICENSE, A SHEOPLE PERSON WOULD EVER ATTACK A REAL PATRIOT LIKE LUIS EWING WHO HAS DRIVEN WITH NO DRIVERS LICENSE FOR EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS PLUS!

ONLY SHEOPLE WITH NO GODLY MORALS WOULD EVER SPREAD THESE LIES KNOWING THEY ARE LIES, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT REAL PATRIOTS THEY ARE SHEOPLE BLEETING LIKE ANGRY SHEEP CONSUMED WITH PETTY JEALOUSY OF REAL PATRIOTS LIKE lloyd smith . . . KURT RIGGIN . . . and . . . LUIS EWING WHO ARE REAL PATRIOTS WHO ALL DRIVE WITHOUT DRIVERS LICENSES!

NOTE: I AM LAUGHING AT ALL THESE JOHN 8:44 LIARS, BECAUSE THEY HAVE CAUSED ME TO MAKE MORE MONEY!!!!

NOTE: I LUIS EWING WILL PROVE THAT THIS FALSE RIP OFF REPORT COMPLAINT IS 100% FALSE!!!!

ANYBODY WHO HAS EVER READ MY . . . “CONSULTING FEES NOTICE” . . . E-MAIL WILL INSTANTLY KNOW THAT THIS PERSON IS LYING!!!!

EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS THAT I SPECIFICALLY ADVERTISE THAT I DO NOT GUARANTEE ANY RESULTS PERIOD!!!!

IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO GUARANTEE ANY RESULTS PERIOD!!!!

NO ATTORNEY WILL GUARANTEE RESULTS, SO WHY SHOULD I????

I HAVE BEEN HELPING PEOPLE WITH LEGAL PROBLEMS FOR EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS AND I FIND IT ABSURD FOR ANYONE TO TAKE ONE (1) OR TWO (2) COMPLAINTS SERIOUSLY IN THAT PERIOD OF TIME!!!!

SIMILARLY, BOB HURT . . . CLAIMS TO PERSONALLY KNOW SOME LADY WHO FALSELY CLAIMS THAT I TOOK MONEY AND ALLEGEDLY DID NOTHING, BUT REFUSES TO GIVE THIS MYSTERY WOMAN’S NAME ON THE GROUNDS THAT I AM GOING TO BAD MOUTH HER WHEN THE TRUTH IS THAT BOB HURT IS PROTECTING A LIAR WHO DOES NOT WANT TO BE PUBLICLY EXPOSED AND GET CAUGHT IN HER LIES!!!!

<http://bible.cc/exodus/20-16.htm>

BUT DO NOTICE THAT BOTH THIS SO CALLED LADY AND BOB HURT HAVE FAILED TO PROVIDE . . . ANY REAL NAME . . . THEY HAVE FAILED TO PROVIDE THE . . . NAME OF ANY REAL COURT . . . AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THEY HAVE FAILED TO PROVIDE US WITH . . . ANY REAL COURT CASE CAUSE NUMBERS . . . TO PROVE THAT ANY OF THEIR BULLSHIT IS TRUE, IN OTHER WORDS, BOB HURT IS SPREADING UNSUBSTANTIATED LIES WITH NO EVIDENCE AND NO PROOF THAT ANY OF THIS SO CALLED MYSTERY WOMAN’S LIES ARE TRUE IN VIOLATION OF EXODUS 23:1, EXODUS 23:2 AND EXODUS 23:7!!!!

WHERE IS THE NAME OF EVEN ONE (1) PERSON WHO HAS A VALID COMPLAINT ABOUT ME????

WHAT CITY, WHAT COUNTY AND WHICH STATE????

SHOW ME EVEN JUST ONE (1) COURT CASE CAUSE NO. _________________________ OF ANY CASE THAT I DID NOT DO ANY WORK FOR AND TOOK THEIR MONEY AND CAUSED ANYONE TO LOSE THEIR CASE????

“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do: he hath been a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, then speaketh of he of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof.” John 8:44

Sincerely

Luis Ewing
My reply,
To Luis Ewing May 20 at 7:38 PM
The main thing you forget and what makes it obvious you're a scam artist is that the same arguments you try and use to disprove your complains can be applied to any of the cases you supposedly helped.

“DO YOU SEE ANY REAL COURT CASE NUMBERS OF ANY REAL CASE IN ANY COURT TO SUPPORT THE LIES THAT THEY POST ON THE QUATLOOS OR RIP OFF REPORT WEBSITES? I don't see any on your testimonials either...

IF THAT WAS TRUE, THEN WHERE IS THE COURT CASE CAUSE NO. _________________????
I don't see any on your testimonials either...

IF THAT WAS TRUE, THEN WHERE IS THE NAME OF ANY REAL PERSON: ______________________????
Most of yours don't even have names

IF THAT WAS TRUE, THEN WHAT CITY WAS IT IN: ________________????

IF THAT WAS TRUE, THEN WHAT COUNTY WAS IT IN: _____________????

IF THAT WAS TRUE, THEN WHAT COURT WAS IT IN: ________________________????

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, IF THIS WAS REALLY TRUE, WHERE IS THE COURT CASE CAUSE NO. _______________????"

At Glu mobile, we write fake app store reviews all the time to turn around public opinion and make people download previously tarnished apps. And all but one of your testimonials are obviously written by you. Because I can plainly see they are all written in the same style, and they are all written like advertisements, not reviews. Nor do they talk about any details of their cases so people can do their own research and verify your claims. If you want more people to fall for your scam, you'll have to do a lot better than just a few phony testimonials and always avoiding peoples questions that would actually expose you for who you really are.

And there are countless other contradictions to your stories that you tell, that there are just too many to count right now. If that story about you getting your son back is true, where is the proof of that? Why is it the only proof you offer has to be taken at your word? And to top it all; off, when you are exposed, you revert to going on super long tirades and resort to petty insults. Something a real business man would never do. "THE FACTS ARE THAT IN TWENTY (20) YEARS OF HELPING PEOPLE, I HAVE HAD LESS THAN SIX (6) COMPLAINTS, ALL OF WHICH I HAVE PROVEN TO BE TOTALLY FALSE!

ARE YOU STUPID?

SERIOUSLY!"

You only play on peoples insecurities like that when you are trying to scam people, not do legitimate business as you try and claim. And as you say on your IRS buster website, "So dont make a huge mistake and hire just any Scammer on the Internet." So even you accidentally let it slip out on your own site that you are a scam artist. When doing a scam like this, you need to have the right amount of truth held together by a web of lies. Your web of lies is just too large and holds too few bits of truth to hold up to even the slightest scrutiny.
His reply,
To Nate May 20 at 7:46 PM
YOU ARE MAKING NONSENSICAL ARGUMENTS!

IN MY LIST OF TESTIMONIALS, I GIVE OUT THE NAMES OF THE COURT AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE REAL COURT CASE CAUSE NUMBERS THAT PROVES THE WINS ARE IN FACT REAL WINS!

YOU'RE WRONG AGAIN!

Sincerely

Luis Ewing
My reply,
To Luis Ewing Today at 5:22 PM
Except on all your sites you never given out a single case number you worked on or uploaded a single document to prove anything you say. Even now you continue to make bold faced lies. But at least this time you stuck with a concise rebuttal. Every case number you have given out is completely fake so far. So again, where is your real proof?
He stopped replying for now. I'll let you guys know if he continues to reply. But one thing is for sure, this guy is completely insane.
Last edited by Silverhaze06 on Sat May 21, 2016 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silverhaze06
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Silverhaze06 »

Looks like he just replied.
To Nate Today at 5:51 PM
YOU ARE MAKING UP LIES AND YOU KNOW IT!

EVERY CASE NUMBER LISTED NEAR THE END OF MY TESTIMONIALS LISTS ARE REAL COURT CASE CAUSE NUMBERS, YOU CAN CALL UP THE COURTS YOURSELF AND ORDER A COPY OF THE REAL COURT DOCKETS SHOWING THE CASES DISMISSED IN MY CLIENTS FAVOR JUST BY GIVING THE COURT CLERK THE NAME OF THE PARTY AND THE COURT CASE CAUSE NUMBERS YOURSELF AND THEY WILL SELL YOU A COPY OF THE COURT DOCKET OVER THE PHONE!

MY BIG WIN OVER A $70,000.00 PLUS INJURY CLAIM IN THE STATE OF KANSAS HAS THE CASE NUMBER AND THE JUDGES ORDER SHOWING IT WAS DISMISS THAT IS ATTACHED TO THAT E-MAIL SHOWS THE COURT CASE NUMBER.

YOU'RE JUST TOO LAZY TO READ THE E-MAILS.

Luis
My response,
Nate <************@yahoo.com>
To Luis Ewing Today at 5:59 PM
You forget that all courts have their records available for free online these days. It's plain to see you either just make up cases completely, or take credit for cases you never had anything to do with. Why do you even try anymore? Has all that meth you smoked over the years finally gotten to you?
Silverhaze06
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Silverhaze06 »

His response,
To Nate Today at 6:03 PM
What does that matter whether records are on line or you can call into the court clerk and give them the court case numbers.

Again, you are just making up more LIES!

I don't smoke Meth!

I only smoke Marijuana and it has now been proven that smoking marijuana with a high THC causes new brain cells to grow and makes you smarter, so you got a lot of catching up to do . . . "BOY."

Luis Ewing
my reply,
Nate <*************@yahoo.com>
To Luis Ewing Today at 6:10 PM
You must inject it straight into your veins then. Or sprinkle it on top of all that weed your smoking. And how exactly do you expect people to pay you for legal representation when all you do is sit on your ass and do drugs all day?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

You must inject it straight into your veins then. Or sprinkle it on top of all that weed your smoking. And how exactly do you expect people to pay you for legal representation when all you do is sit on your ass and do drugs all day?
Silverhaze, you're out of order on that one. Let's try and be fair and balanced. Obviously he has to get up once in a while to get more drugs.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Silverhaze06
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Silverhaze06 »

His reply, the same canned response as in a previous email, but with obvious fake court documents attached.
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE QUESTIONING ME OR CHALLENGING ME!!!

I AM ESPECIALLY SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THE PATRIDIOTS AND PAYTRIOTS FOR PROFIT AND LEGAL LUNATICS AND SOVEREIGN CITIZEN MORONS WHO CALL THEMSELVES PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERALS OR FAKE JUDGES QUESTIONING ME OR CHALLENGING ME!

NONE OF THE GOOFBALL PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERALS CAN TOUCH MY WIN RATE WITH A TEN FOOT POLE, THEREFORE, THEY NEED TO SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

NONE OF THE FAKE JUDGES OF THE NON EXISTENT COMMON LAW COURT OR THE NON EXISTENT DEJURE STATE COURTS CAN TOUCH MY WIN RATE WITH A TEN FOOT POLE, THEREFORE, THEY NEED TO SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

ALL THE PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERALS ARE AMATEURS WHO DON’T KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE LAW PERIOD!

ALL THE FAKE JUDGES ARE AMATEURS WHO DON’T KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE LAW PERIOD!

I SAY STOP RIGHT HERE, I DON’T WANT TO HEAR YOU TALK OUT OF YOUR ASS QUESTIONING ME OR CHALLENGING ME WHEN YOU ARE SOMEBODY WHO HAS NO MONEY, IF YOU’RE BROKE OR DON’T HAVE MUCH MONEY, DON’T FUCKING WASTE MY TIME AND DON’T CALL ME!!!

MY POLICY IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN MONEY TALKS AND BULLSHIT WALKS!!!

YOU WANT TO WIN YOUR CASES, OPEN UP YOUR WALLET AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY, DON’T QUESTION ME, DON’T CHALLENGE ME, THE LAW IS OVER YOUR HEAD ANYWAYS AND I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE ANY TIME TRYING TO TEACH YOU TO FISH, I’M NOT GOING GIVE YOU THE FISH, I AM GOING TO SELL YOU THE FISH, OTHERWISE, FUCK OFF AND GO HIRE A STATE LICENSED BAR ATTORNEY AND SEE WHAT KIND OF “JUSTUS” YOU GET WHEN YOU HIRE A BAR CARD CARRYING ATTORNEY!!!

I WIN CASES, BUT IT COSTS MONEY AND THAT’S JUST A FACT OF LIFE, GET OVER IT AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A MUCH BETTER CHANCE OF WINNING YOUR CASES!!!

BUT I RESEARCHED AND WROTE A BRIEF WRITTEN COMPLETELY IN KANSAS LAW AND I WON AND THAT IS ALL THAT COUNTS PERIOD!!!!

IN COURT, WINNING IS THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS PERIOD!

I CAN WIN A CASE IN ANY STATE PERIOD!!!!

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT KIND OF A CASE YOU HAVE!!!!

I CAN DO MORE FOR YOU SITTING ON MY ASS BEHIND MY COMPUTER THAN 99.99% OF ALL ATTORNEYS CAN DO FOR YOU IN COURT!!!!

IT IS THE LAME BAR ASSOCIATION ATTORNEYS WHO ARE . . . “PERPETRATING A FRAUD” . . . ON YOU . . . WHEN THEY AND THEIR CO-CONSPIRATOR PROSECUTORS AND THEIR CO-CONSPIRATOR JUDGES PUT ON THEIR BIG MILK THE COW AND DRAIN YOUR WALLET DOG AND PONY SHOW MAKING A MOCKERY OF JUSTUS IN THEIR MARSUPIAL KANGAROO COURTS IN THE ADMIRALTY MARITIME MILITARY STAR CHAMBER GENERAL OR SPECIAL COURT’S MARTIAL SYSTEM!!!!

ON MY WORST DAY AND STONED OUT OF MY MIND, I CAN BRIEF CIRCLES AROUND ANY ATTORNEY IN YOUR STATE EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NOT EVEN DONE A CASE IN YOUR STATE YET!!!!

I AM THE BRIEF MASTER!!!!

I CAN BEAT ANY KIND OF A CASE EVEN IF I HAVE NEVER DONE A BRIEF IN THAT AREA OF LAW OR IN YOUR STATE NO MATTER WHAT STATUTE YOU HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH VIOLATING!!!!

ALL THAT MATTERS IS . . . “DO YOU HAVE THE MONEY”????

IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY, I CAN BEAT YOUR CASE PERIOD!!!!

SOME PEOPLE COMPLAINT THAT THEY DON’T WANT TO PAY MY CONSULTING FEE TO LOOK AT THEIR CASE AND THAT’S PERFECTLY FINE BY ME, AS I HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE ON LOOKY LOOS OR PRICE SHOPPERS WHO ARE REALLY WANT SOMETHING FOR NOTHING CHEAPSKATES!!!

MY REQUIREMENT FOR YOU TO PAY ME A CONSULTING FEE GETS RID OF ALL THE TIME WASTERS!

THE NUMBER ONE (1) MAIN PURPOSE OF MY CONSULTING FEES IS TO ELIMINATE AND GET RID OF ALL THE TIME WASTING LOOKY LOOS AND PRICE SHOPPERS WHO ARE THE WANT SOMETHING FOR NOTHING CHEAPSKATES!

THE SECOND (2nd) MAIN REASON FOR MY CONSULTING FEES IS TO ALLOW ME THE MINIMAL FUNDS NECESSARY TO PAY FOR MY GAS TO DRIVE 2 ½ HOURS EAST TO THE SUPREME COURT LAW LIBRARY LOCATED IN OLYMPIA, WASHINGTON, TO PAY MY PARKING AT $2.00 PER HOUR, PHOTOCOPIES OF THE PUBLISHED DECISIONAL CASE LAW THAT IS ON POINT AND RELEVANT TO YOUR CASE, A $8.00 TO $12.00 LUNCH, MY GAS FOR THE TRIP BACK HOME AND TO PAY ME FOR MY TIME TO READ ALL THE CASES THAT I JUST COPIED AT THE LAW LIBRARY WHICH WILL TAKE ME ABOUT 5 TO 7 TO NO MORE THAN 10 DAYS, AND THEN I CAN TELL YOU HOW MUCH OR HOW LITTLE I WOULD WANT TO RESEARCH AND WRITE LEGAL PLEADINGS TO TRY TO GET YOUR CASE DISMISSED AND KEEP ONE (1) THING IN MIND, NO ATTORNEY DOES THIS KIND OF PRELIMINARY RESEARCH FOR CHARGING YOU . . . “THE RIP OFF ATTORNEYS RETAINER.”

IN THE REAL WORLD, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

IN THE LEGAL WORLD, YOU WILL NOT GET WHAT YOU DO NOT PAY FOR!

I HAVE BEEN A PROFESSIONAL BRIEF WRITER FOR EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS PLUS!!!!

SO IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT KIND OF A CASE YOU HAVE I CAN BEAT IT JUST SO LONG AS YOU HAVE THE MONEY TO HIRE ME TO DO IT!!!!

I CAN SHOW EVERYONE THAT THE STATUTES ARE NOT THE LAW IN EVERY STATE!!!!

I CAN PROVE THAT THE STATES NO LONGER EXIST!!!!

I CAN PROVE THAT WE ARE ALL UNDER TERRITORIAL LAW!!!!

I CAN PROVE THAT THE UNITED STATES WAS DESTROYED AT THE END OF THE CIVIL WAR IN 1860!!!!

I CAN PROVE THAT ALL 50 OF THE DEJURE STATES IN THE OLD UNION WERE DESTROYED AT THE END OF THE CIVIL WAR IN 1860!!!!

GO READ . . . THE RECONSTRUCTION ACTS!!!!

WE CAN BEAT THEM USING THEIR CODES!

WE CAN BEAT THEM USING THEIR STATUTES!!

WE CAN BEAT THEM USING THEIR COURT RULES!!!

WE CAN BEAT THEM USING THEIR PHONY STATUTORY CONSTITUTIONS!!!!

WE CAN BEAT THEM USING THEIR CASE LAW!!!!

LUIS EWING IS THE ORIGINAL CODE BUSTER . . . WHO LEARNED THEIR CODES AND THEIR STATUTES BETTER THAN THEM & BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE!
Silverhaze06
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Silverhaze06 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Silverhaze, you're out of order on that one. Let's try and be fair and balanced. Obviously he has to get up once in a while to get more drugs.
lol, true. But that's about it.
Silverhaze06
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Silverhaze06 »

He just sent me his same BS testimonial email again. My reply to his last email,
To Luis Ewing Today at 6:35 PM

So, you have one legal document of a case that you had nothing to do with. And some PDF files that you clearly made up using other case files as a template. Yet your name and other supporting information is not on any of them. A good attempt. But still laughable for anyone with an IQ over 1.

Yes, that's the same e-mail you sent me before where all of your "testimonials" have the same exact crazy meth addled writing style as you, since you obviously wrote them all yourself. If you want to offer real proof, show people videos of them working. Except you never can, because they never work.
His response,
To Nate Today at 7:19 PM

FIRST OF ALL, I WISH TO TELL YOU THAT I DID NOT KNOW KANSAS LAW!!!!

SECOND, I HAVE THREE (3) COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WRITING STYLES!

I HAVE MADE A LIVING TWENTY (20) YEARS PLUS DOING LEGAL WORK WHILE SMOKING POT JUST FINE!

HA, HA, HA!

Nonsense, I attached A COPY of the JUDGES ORDER and a COPY OF MY WINNING BRIEF and ANYONE with an IQ over 1 who has read of of my FREE FLYERS can easily ascertain that the SAME WRITER who write my FREE FLYERS and the WINNING MOTION are 1 and the SAME WRITER.

MY FREE FLYERS ARE THE MOST UNIQUE AND POWER PACKED LEGAL SELF HELP FLYERS IN THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES!

THERE IS NOT A SINGLE ATTORNEY OR LAWYER IN THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES WHO PUTS OUT MORE OR BETTER FREE INFORMATION FOR FREE THAN I DO IN THE ATTACHED FREE FLYERS!

THERE IS NOT A SINGLE PATRIOT OR SO CALLED SOVEREIGN CITIZEN LEADER WHO PUTS OUT MORE OR BETTER FREE INFORMATION FOR FREE THAN I DO IN THE ATTACHED FREE FLYERS!

ANYONE WITH AN IQ OVER 1 CAN EASILY TELL THAT ALL OF THOSE COMPLAINTS ABOUT ME ON THE INTERNET ARE TOTALLY FALSE!

ANYONE WITH AN IQ OVER 1 CAN EASILY FIGURE OUT THAT THE GOVERNMENT OR SCAMMERS I HAVE EXPOSED ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE POSTED ALL THOSE FALSE COMPLAINTS ABOUT ME!

ANYONE WHO HAS EVER READ ANY OF MY FREE FLYERS KNOWS THAT I AM DOING GOOD THINGS FOR THE LITTLE GUY WHO HAS NO MONEY TO HIRE AN ATTORNEY OR ME!

I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT THE GOOFBALL . . . "SOVEREIGN CITIZENS" . . . THAT YOU SEE ON YOU TUBE, HOWEVER, THE . . . "JEWISH PRESS" . . . IS TOTALLY BIASED BECAUSE THEY ONLY COVER THE DUMB ASSES WHO DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE LAW!

THERE IS NOT EVEN ONE (1) SO CALLED SOVEREIGN CITIZEN WHO HAS EVER BEEN ARRESTED AND TAKEN INTO CUSTODY BY ANY POLICE OFFICER IN ANY STATE WHO HAD MY FREE FLYERS AND PRESENTED THEM TO THE COPS!

MY STOP ARREST NOTICE STOPS THE COPS DEAD IN THEIR TRACKS FOR RCW 46.20.342 DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED CHARGES EVERY TIME, THE COPS ARE LETTING PEOPLE DRIVE AWAY FROM ALL TRAFFIC STOPS KNOWING THAT THEY ARE DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED OR KNOWING THAT THEY ARE DRIVING WITH NO DRIVERS LICENSE BECAUSE I HAVE ABSOLUTELY PROVEN THAT THE SO CALLED OR ALLEGED REQUIREMENT FOR A DRIVERS LICENSE IS INTENDED TO APPLY ONLY TO . . . "FOR HIRE VEHICLES."

MY FREE STOP ARREST NOTICE WORKS EVERY TIME!
THE COPS WON'T VIDEO OR RELEASE VIDEOS OF PEOPLE USING MY FREE FLYERS TO THE PRESS!

AND IF THEY DID, THE JEWISH PRESS WON'T SHOW THEM ON TV FOR FEAR OF EVERYONE FINDING OUT THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE A DRIVERS LICENSE AND THAT THE SO CALLED REQUIREMENT FOR A DRIVERS LICENSE IS INTENDED TO ONLY APPLY ONLY TO . . . "FOR HIRE VEHICLES."

WHY WOULD THE PRESS SHOW ME OR MY CLIENTS DRIVING AWAY FROM THE COPS WITH NO DRIVERS LICENSE AFTER HANDING THEM ONE OF MY FREE FLYERS, THAT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL, WHY WOULD THEY SHOOT THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT???

HA, HA, HA!
AGAIN, YOU ARE JUST MAKING UP LIES!

Luis
Silverhaze06
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Silverhaze06 »

My response,
To Luis Ewing Today at 7:48 PM
Then why don't you record a video of you using one yourself and put it on youtube for the world to see?
His BS reply,
To Nate Today at 8:19 PM
ALL THE COPS KNOW ME AND MY CARS ON SITE AND THEY DON'T PULL ME OVER ANYMORE!

THE FREE FLYERS IS MORE THAN ENOUGH!

MY FREE FLYERS WORK EVERY TIME FOR EVERYONE THAT HAS EVER USED ANY OF MY FREE FLYERS!

I SEE NO NEED TO MAKE VIDEOS, MY FREE FLYERS BRING ME ENOUGH CLIENTS TO PAY MY BILLS!

Luis
My response,
Nate <ston3templepil0t@yahoo.com>
To Luis Ewing Today at 8:33 PM
So they work soooooo good you don't need proof, huh? Yes, I'm sure that's quite a convenient excuse for you. because even you know you would be thrown straight into jail if you ever tried to use one of your worthless fliers.
Does this guy ever know when to give up? I guess we will see.
Silverhaze06
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Silverhaze06 »

his reply, just him :beatinghorse: again...
To Nate Today at 8:37 PM
MY LIST OF TESTIMONIALS CONTAINS DOZENS OF PEOPLE ALL AROUND THE UNITED STATES AND PROOF OF TWENTY (20) PLUS DOCUMENTED WINS WITH THE NAMES OF THE CLIENTS, THE NAMES OF THE COURTS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, THE COURT CASE CAUSE NUMBERS!

YOU CAN ALL THE COURT CLERKS AND CONFIRM THOSE CASE WINS OVER THE PHONE!

THERE IS NO BETTER PROOF THAN TO HEAR IT FROM THE COURT CLERK!

AGAIN, YOU ARE JUST MAKING UP BULLSHIT!

Luis
my response,
To Luis Ewing Today at 8:42 PM
I already told you, those case numbers are easy to look up. None of them are real. It's obvious you made them up because they are all invalid case numbers.
Silverhaze06
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Silverhaze06 »

His reply again,
To Nate Today at 8:57 PM
YOU ARE MAKING UP LIES!

ALL OF THE CASE NUMBERS LISTED IN MY E-MAIL ARE REAL CASE NUMBERS!

YOU CAN CALL THE COURT CLERKS ON MONDAY AND CONFIRM THEM ALL OVER THE PHONE!

AND I AM CALLING BULLSHIT ON YOUR CLAIMS THAT ALL CASES ARE ON THE INTERNET, NOT ALL WASHINGTON COURTS ARE ON LINE, ONLY THE SUPERIOR COURT CASES WITH PUBLISHED OPINIONS ARE AVAILABLE ON LINE!

I WIN 95% TO 98% OF ALL MY CASES FOR MYSELF AND MY CLIENTS AT THE PRE-TRIAL LEVEL AT THE LOWEST LEVEL, i.e., THE COURTS OF INFERIOR JURISDICTION, THE MUNICIPAL COURTS AND THE DISTRICT COURTS ARE COURTS OF LIMITED JURISDICTION THAT DO NOT PUBLISHED THEIR CASES!

HARDLY ANY OF MY CASES EVER GO TO APPEAL BECAUSE I DON'T HARDLY EVER LOSE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO GO TO APPEAL ARE THOSE WHO LOST THEIR CASES OR THE JUDGE WAS A PRICK AND DENIED THE MOTIONS JUST TO MAKE THE CLIENT HAVE TO SPEND MORE MONEY ON AN ATTORNEY OR MORE MONEY ON ME.

SO YOUR CLAIMS THAT ALL THE COURTS POST CASES ON LINE IS PROVEN TO BE FALSE, ONLY THE SUPERIOR COURTS DO THAT!

I WIN MOST OF MY CASES FOR MYSELF AND MY CLIENTS IN THE FIRST COURT AT THE BOTTOM!

OR WOULD YOU RATHER LOSE FIRST SO THAT YOU HAVE TO APPEAL?

I THINK MY CLIENTS PREFER TO WIN AT THE FIRST LEVEL AND NOT HAVE TO SPEND MONEY ON AN APPEAL!

Luis
My response,
To Luis Ewing Today at 9:12 PM
That's quite contradictory to what you keep saying in your original emails that you can beat any case and you never lose. I thought you were a super lawyer? You mean to tell me, you lose cases now? At least we are finally making progress, and you are finally starting to be honest with me. I have to give you credit for that. But you need to do a much better job at making up fake court documents. They look nothing like the actual forms you would have to fill out. Especially since they lack all the state seals and are crudely made using only microsoft word and saving them as a PDF. That's just ameture work. All of washington's court records are now online. And anyone can see you either make cases up out of the air, or just take credit for cases you never had anything to do with.
Silverhaze06
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Silverhaze06 »

But the most telling thing about him is this post from his FB account.

https://www.facebook.com/luis.ewing.77/ ... 0268051233

He's basically trying to discredit other people for doing the exact same thing he is doing, warning people not to fall for it, and then trying to convince people to hand over their money so he can do the very thing he just warned them about.
CAVEAT EMPTOR – LET THE BUYER BEWARE OF PEOPLE FALSELY CLAIMING TO BE . . . “A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL” . . . ARE IN FACT . . . “SCAMMERS” . . . “PATRIDIOTS” . . . “PAYTRIOTS FOR PROFIT” . . . “LEGAL LUNATICS” . . . “MORONS” . . . “GOOFBALLS” . . . AND . . . “DUMB FUCKS” . . . WHO DON’T KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE LAW PERIOD!!!
It’s been at least TEN (10) PLUS years since I have read the Federal Statutes regarding the so called . . . “PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL STATUS” . . . but I can tell you for . . . “A FACT” . . . that . . . “THE GOOFBALLS” . . . that are claiming to have . . . “A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL STATUS” . . . that allows them to Act as a Private or Citizen Prosecutor are 100% completely using it totally out of context!
THERE IS NOTHING IN ANY OF THE FEDERAL PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL STATUTES THAT ALLOWS ANYONE TO HANG UP AN ATTORNEYS SHINGLE AND PLAY LAWYER, THAT’S TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!
I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO SEND ME A LINK TO ANY PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL STATUTE THAT PROVIDES ANY WORDING THAT EVEN REMOTELY ALLOWS ANYONE TO PLAY LAWYER AND REPRESENT ANOTHER PERSON IN ANY MATTER WHETHER IT BE CRIMINAL OR CIVIL!!!
IT IS UNDISPUTED PURSUANT TO CR 8 (d) THAT THERE IS NO WORDING IN ANY OF THE FEDERAL PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL STATUTES THAT EVEN REMOTELY PURPORTS TO ALLOW ANY CITIZEN TO REPRESENT ANOTHER CITIZEN IN ANY LEGAL MATTER IN ANY OF THE FEDERAL COURTS PERIOD!
From what I remember reading in the Federal Private Attorney Statutes over ten (10) plus years ago, the prosecuting authority for criminal charges is extremely limited and requires the individual wishing to prosecute someone to first notify the real U.S. Attorney of who is committing the crime or crimes and must inform the real U.S. Attorney what the crime is and then if the real U.S. Attorney declines or refuses to prosecute that individual person or groups of persons, then and only then does the private attorney general statute allow an individual citizen to prosecute another individual citizen for said alleged crimes and in a civil matter it is similar, but the issue must be of great public importance, something that effects the entire public or large groups of people and the private attorney general statute for civil matters basically allows a citizen to file an action similar to a class action lawsuit because it is of public importance or something that effects many peoples rights!
HOWEVER, THERE IS NO FEDERAL STATUTE IN EXISTENCE THAT ALLOWS ANY RANK AMATEUR GREENHORN WET BEHIND THE EARS SOVEREIGN CITIZEN LEGAL LUNATIC PATRIDIOT WANNA BE GURU TO HANG UP AN ATTORNEYS SHINGLE AND PRETEND TO BE A LAWYER AND REPRESENT INDIVIDUALS IN INDIVIDUAL CASES IN ANY LEGAL MATTER WHETHER IT BE CRIMINAL OR CIVIL!!!
WARNING SIGNS: The first and most telling indication that you might be dealing with . . . “A SCAMMER” . . . is when you discover that the PAG Person you are dealing with is using . . . “A FALSE NAME” . . . such as . . . “MITCH MODELESKI” . . . who changed his name to . . . “PAG PAUL ANDREW MITCHELL” . . . who like . . . “RICHARD CHAMPION” . . . changed his name to . . . “CONSTITUTION MAN CARL MILLER” . . . to hide the fact that these two . . . “CHAMPIONS OF LOSING” . . . lose most of their cases, ha, ha, stupid is, stupid does!
LMAO!!!
PAG PAUL ANDREW MITCHELL . . . “IS A GOOFBALL.”
PAG ROD CLASS . . . “IS A GOOFBALL.”
PAG ANTHONY TROY WILLIAMS . . . “IS A GOOFBALL.”
IF YOU WANT MY LIST OF SCAMMERS E-MAIL ENTITLED . . . . . . “BEWARE MATHEW 7:15 FALSE PROPHETS AND 1 TIMOTHY 1:7 WOULD BE DOCTORS OF THE LAW” . . . THAT TELLS YOU THE NAMES OF ALL THE SCAMMERS AND BULLSHITTERS THAT YOU NEED TO STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM, PLEASE SEND ME AN E-MAIL REQUESTING MY SCAMMERS LIST TO: <rcwcodebuster@aol.com> or <rcwcodebuster@yahoo.com> or <rcwcodebuster@gmail.com>
If you really want to learn valid and legitimate legal methods for winning court cases and stopping the cops dead in their tracks in a real live traffic stop, then you need to go to my website LUIS EWING DOT COM and start downloading and printing out my . . . “FREE SELF HELP LEGAL FLYERS” . . . and start reading them, study them and if you are driving without a Drivers License or Driving While License Suspended, you need to keep a couple of extra sets of my flyers in your glove box or under the drivers seat and be prepared to hand the cops extra copies of my . . . FREE STOP ARREST NOTICE!
I HAVE LONG BEEN KNOWN AS AN EXPOSER OF SCAMMERS IN . . . “THE PATRIOT MOVEMENT” . . . “THE FREEDOM MOVEMENT” . . . “THE TAX HONESTY MOVEMENT” . . . AND NOW . . . THE SOVEREIGN CITIZEN MOVEMENT!!!
Unlike all the BOZOS who talk the talk, I am a real patriot and a constitutionalist who “walks the walk” and have been driving without a Drivers License since December 8, 1996, and WIN most of my cases and I will send my huge gigantic list of . . . “TESTIMONIALS” . . . to prove it to anyone who sends me an e-mail requesting it to: <rcwcodebuster@aol.com> or <rcwcodebuster@yahoo.com> or <rcwcodebuster@gmail.com>
IF YOU WANT TO LEARN THE LAW FROM A REAL PATRIOT WHO HAS BEEN ON THE FRONT LINES FIGHTING FOR OUR RIGHT TO TRAVEL FOR TWENTY (20) YEARS, THEN YOU NEED TO GO TO MY WEBSITE LUIS EWING DOT COM AND START DOWNLOADING AND PRINTING OUT AND READING MY FREE FLYERS!!!
I GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOU WILL LEARN FAR MORE ABOUT LAW IN ANY ONE (10 OF MY ONE PAGE - DOUBLE SIDED FREE FLYERS THAN YOU COULD EVER LEARN IN ONE (1) YEAR FROM LISTENING TO DIP SHITS LIKE . . . KARL LENTZ . . . DEAN CLIFFORD . . ROBERT MENARD . . . ROD CLASS . . . TROY ANTHONY WILLIAMS . . . DAVID CLARENCE . . . OR ANY OF THE OTHER MANY GOOFBALLS LISTED IN MY BEWARE FALSE PROPHETS E-MAIL!
wserra

Post by wserra »

Silverhaze06 wrote:I've been in marketing for over 12 years now and netted over 2.7 million in sales in the last quarter alone.
If that's true, why in the world are you taking the time to go 'round and 'round with Screwy Louie?
And what really hurts your credibility, is the fact your websites look so out of date and still use that "web 2.0" style when we are now using "web 3.0" style that is more suited for mobile devices. Your sites may have been convincing 15 years ago, but now a days, it's just a sign that someone is trying to take shortcuts and is a scam artist.
This is pretty strange as well. I know plenty of people with interesting things to say who don't bother with things like "web 3.0". What "really hurts" Ewing's credibility is the profane, meth-addled bullshit he writes on his sites.
And you have a great template.
What "template" would that be? Rant rave joos catlicks rant rave CPS cocksuckers rant rave pay me rant rave me Wobanger the Magnificent rant rave. Looks great to me.
the more I look into you, the more your story falls apart.
Actually, his "story" doesn't survive the first sentence.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume