Luis Ewing

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Re: Luis Ewing

Post by ashlynne39 »

Famspear wrote:Looney Luis Ewing is now advertising on craigslist in Houston, under "legal services." He is not an attorney, and among his claims is this:
NO ATTORNEY CAN STOP THE IRS, I CAN!
http://houston.craigslist.org/lgs/3677360102.html

:haha:

He might as well say "AIRPLANES CAN'T FLY, BUT I CAN FLAP MY ARMS AND FLY!"

or

"BRAIN SURGEONS CAN'T DO BRAIN SURGERY, BUT I CAN!

He says he "specializes" in:
criminal cases
drug charges
driving with no license
DUI/DWI, reckless driving
home foreclosures
stopping child support
weapons violations
any assault charge
What an amazing guy.....

:roll:

There is more:
I can help you beat your . . . INCOME TAX EVASION CHARGES . . . and I can help you . . . BEAT WILLFUL FAILURE TO FILE INCOME TAX RETURN CHARGES . . . and many other criminal charges such as . . . MANUFACTURING MARIJUANA . . . POT GROWING . . . OR . . . POT POSSESSION CHARGES.
What a talent this guy has! What a gift!

:lol:
I am reporting him for unauthorized practice of law now that he's advertising here. Jackass
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

ashlynne39, good for you. I'd wondered what screwy Luis had been up to since his last resounding defeat. Now we know. He is definitely someone to be taking instructions from, considering his past track record of continual and absolute loss. Just think of all the "help" he could provide for even more of the unsuspecting and clueless?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

ashlynne39 wrote:I am reporting him for unauthorized practice of law now that he's advertising here.
ashlynne - if you do, consider including how Ewing has already been in trouble for UPL in his home state of Washington.
Jackass
I don't think that even begins to describe Ewing.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

And far too kind!!! He is a particularly pernicious type of individual that needs to be shut down, and shut down permanently.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

wserra wrote:
ashlynne39 wrote:I am reporting him for unauthorized practice of law now that he's advertising here.
ashlynne - if you do, consider including how Ewing has already been in trouble for UPL in his home state of Washington.
Jackass
I don't think that even begins to describe Ewing.

I heartily agree there, wserra. If honesty were oxygen, I would be dubious as to whether a paramecium would be able to take a deep breath inside Ewing's lungs.
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

wserra wrote:
This . . . "ILK" . . . of people who are of . . . "THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN" . . . are the tools and the puppets of . . . THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH . . . & . . . "THE JESUIT ORDER" . . . who is . . . "THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN" . . . who is planning on committing . . . MASS GENOCIDE . . . in the United States and the rest of the world.
Now it's da catlicks too? I guess da joos got lonely in their quest for world domination.
Considering what happened over the last few days, I'm almost - almost - tempted to find out what Ewing has to say now. But I've got my weekend chores to do. If I'm going to wallow in dirt, I'm going to at least work on something that I know will end up clean.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
ashlynne39

Post by ashlynne39 »

I filed an online report yesterday morning and also emailed in with my report number a print out of the Houston Craig's List advert and the Washington UPL letter (thanks Wes). For good measure I also included a link to one of his webpages that details all the legal work he promises he can do.

Jackass may not be a strong enough word but it suited my mood yesterday when I was reporting him. When I looked back over his webpage though it reminded me just how vile he is.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

It appears that Screwy Louie's advertisement on the Houston Craiglist has been removed.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
ashlynne39

Post by ashlynne39 »

Famspear wrote:It appears that Screwy Louie's advertisement on the Houston Craiglist has been removed.

Good thing I printed it out. I'm sure he will be posting it elsewhere.
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

ashlynne39 wrote:
Famspear wrote:It appears that Screwy Louie's advertisement on the Houston Craiglist has been removed.

Good thing I printed it out. I'm sure he will be posting it elsewhere.

He certainly did during his spat of them in December, that's for sure.
notorial dissent

The problem with Screwy Luis, is that he doesn't seem to learn, he just goes back under his rock and then starts in again somewhere else doing the exact same thing. The one problem with filing an UPL complaint on him is that he is probably still hiding out in WA and just using the internet to ply his con.
wserra

Post by wserra »

I think I see why Ewing is turning to various Craigslists:
http://www.irsbuster.com/
This account has been suspended
If you manage this site and have a question about why the site is not available, please contact NetFirms directly.
http://www.prosewinners.net/
If you manage this site and have a question about why the site is not available, please contact NetFirms directly.
http://www.ultimateusers.com/
http://www.luisewing.com/
I mean, what's a wacko to do?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Paul

Post by Paul »

mean, what's a wacko to do?
Whack off?
:Axe:
notorial dissent

So Screwy Luis is reduced to trolling Craigslist since he can't even get or keep any other kind of internet account now. Tragic I tell you, tragic, why next thing he'll be reduced to taking out ads in community newspapers(no wait, cancel that, those cost real money) and posting flyers on lampposts.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

There's always the Pennysaver.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
tracer
Order of the Llama - Senior Division

Post by tracer »

8.) You will NEVER be able to convince EVEN THE MOST DUMBED DOWN JURY OF SHEOPLE IN THE WORLD
yahoo

Post by yahoo »

I talked to Luis Ewing about his site being down on April 14th, 2013

His told me:

[04/14/2013 5:49:48 AM] Luis Ewing: Yeah, I didn't realize it was time to renew my yearly dues, I must have deleted their e-mail by accident. I will have my sites back up by Friday, maybe Thursday.

I haven't heard from Luis in about a month now, I have no idea where he is.

He has an answer to the unauthorized practice of law an was actually allowed to represent somebody some time ago.

Here is some hearsay..

He said in one of his shows.. King County superior court he appeared in open court before Dale Rammerman(about 10 years ago) and was allowed to "Represent" his client....

He says joining the bar is like joining the mafia.

if he was to pass the bar he would automatically be admitted.

If he just wanted to take it to see if he was competent enough he wouldnt be allowed.

He says there is a reciprocity section

rcw 2.48.180

rcw 2.48.170 - title heading's have no meaning in the law...

PROVIDED, That a member of the bar in good standing in any other state or jurisdiction shall be entitled to appear in the courts of this state under such rules as the board of governors may prescribe.

worded is the disjuctive.. he a lawyer in a federally recognized territory.

RCW 2.48.190

No person shall be permitted to practice as an attorney or counselor at law or to do work of a legal nature for compensation, or to represent himself or herself as an attorney or counselor at law or qualified to do work of a legal nature, unless he or she is a citizen of the United States and a bona fide resident of this state and has been admitted to practice law in this state: PROVIDED, That any person may appear and conduct his or her own case in any action or proceeding brought by or against him or her, or may appear in his or her own behalf in the small claims department of the district court: AND PROVIDED FURTHER, That an attorney of another state may appear as counselor in a court of this state without admission, upon satisfying the court that his or her state grants the same right to attorneys of this state.

under the law of statutory construction when there are two or more statutes regarding the same subject matter those statutes are to be construed together as one complete statute no part renders any other party superfluous, no one part can render to make any other part superfluous, if any part conflicts with another part under the rule of lenity.

Rule of Lenity
In construing an ambiguous criminal statute, the court should resolve the ambiguity in favor of the defendant.

Therefore... you get the picture.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

yahoo wrote:I talked to Luis Ewing about his site being down on April 14th, 2013...

He has an answer to the unauthorized practice of law an was actually allowed to represent somebody some time ago....
No, he wasn't.
He said in one of his shows.. King County superior court he appeared in open court before Dale Rammerman(about 10 years ago) and was allowed to "Represent" his client....
He's lying.
He's wrong.
No. Even passing the bar exam does not mean you're automatically going to be admitted to the bar. Passing the exam is just one of the requirements.
If he just wanted to take it [a bar examination] to see if he was competent enough he wouldnt be allowed [to take it].
True. And for good reason. Allowing him to take a bar examination in his current condition would be a waste of his time, and a waste of everyone else's time.
....he a lawyer in a federally recognized territory.
No, he is not. He is not a lawyer in any federally recognized territory, or in any state, or in any country.
....Therefore... you get the picture.
Oh, we got the picture on Luis Ewing a long time ago.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent

I think the picture is of what is generally considered to be a liar and a fraud.
yahoo

Post by yahoo »

Famspear wrote:
yahoo wrote:I talked to Luis Ewing about his site being down on April 14th, 2013...

He has an answer to the unauthorized practice of law an was actually allowed to represent somebody some time ago....
No, he wasn't.
I quote him.

"Note: Luis Ewing has already met this requirement and was allowed to represent a client twice in the King County Superior Court in Cause No.: 01 2 00172 5 by the Honorable Dale Rammerman"
Famspear wrote: He's lying.
You may be right might need to look into the cause number. above...
Famspear wrote: He's wrong.
If you are a member of the bar can you leave it and still practice law afterwards?
Famspear wrote: No. Even passing the bar exam does not mean you're automatically going to be admitted to the bar. Passing the exam is just one of the requirements.
Reference please, for the state of Washington.
If he just wanted to take it [a bar examination] to see if he was competent enough he wouldnt be allowed [to take it].
Famspear wrote: True. And for good reason. Allowing him to take a bar examination in his current condition would be a waste of his time, and a waste of everyone else's time.
Maybe, then again, maybe not, I will admit he is an extremist.

Any extremist is dangerous regardless of what they believe..
Just because somebody is an extremist doesn't mean I will (personally) automatically write them off.
....he a lawyer in a federally recognized territory.
Famspear wrote: No, he is not. He is not a lawyer in any federally recognized territory, or in any state, or in any country.
Maybe not.
You could very well be correct about this.

Here is his argument about this.

"
RCW 2.48.170 & RCW 2.48.190 and Sections 3275 & 3276 of the Code of 1881 give Luis Anthony Ewing the RIGHT TO PRACTICE LAW WITHOUT ADMISSION BY THE SUPREME COURT" ...are members in good standing in the following Foreign Jurisdictions: Federal Bar Association, American Bar Association, Puyallup Tribal Court, Muckleshoot Tribal Court, Kikiallus Tribal Court, Tulalip Tribal Court, Quinault Tribal Court and the National Native American Bar Association have the Right To Practice Law WITHOUT ADMISSION BY THE SUPREME COURT pursuant to former RCW 2.48.170, RCW 2.48.190 and Section’s 3275 & 3276 of the Territorial Code of 1881. See former RCW 2.48.170 Only active members may practice law which reads in part: “. . .PROVIDED, THAT A MEMBER OF THE BAR IN GOOD STANDING IN ANY OTHER STATE OR JURISDICTION SHALL BE ENTITLED TO APPEAR IN THE COURTS OF THIS STATE.” And; It is undisputed that the 27 Federally Recognized Indian Tribes located within the geographical territory of Washington are specifically recognized as being “INDIAN COUNTRY” pursuant to 18 U.S.C. Sections 1154, 1161, 25 U.S.C. 3631 and Washington law at RCW 26.25.010, RCW 26.26.011 (19), RCW 26.21.005 (19)(a) and RCW 26.21A.005 (21)(a), RCW 26.27.021 (16) & RCW 26.27.041 therefore qualify as a foreign “jurisdiction” or “State” separate from the State of Washington as contemplated by RCW 2.48.170 & RCW 2.48.190. See former RCW 2.48.190 Qualifications on admission to practice which reads in part: “. . . That an attorney of another state may appear as counselor in a court of this state without admission, upon satisfying the court that his or her state grants the same right to attorneys of this state. When former RCW 2.48.170 and former RCW 2.48.190 are construed and read together in “pari materia” to give each the force and effect of law they would read: “That a member of the Bar in good standing in any other State or Jurisdiction shall be entitled to appear in the courts of this state without admission upon satisfying the court that his or her state grants the same right to attorneys of this State.”
....Therefore... you get the picture.
Famspear wrote: Oh, we got the picture on Luis Ewing a long time ago.
He is an extremist, so I know where you are coming from.

It doesn't really matter if he is able to represent somebody, because that is not what he does anymore..

It may be because his argument is flawed or it may be because he doesn't want to fight it anymore.

Either way if you look here: http://www.luisewing.com/services/index.html

You will see that he only provides paralegal services.