Luis Ewing

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Luis Ewing

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Facts would only confuse this guy, at best, and would probably unhinge him even further.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Luis Ewing wrote:even if she were a man, Christine Gregoire has no legal or lawful authority to legalize the common law crime of sodomy, a crime against nature without violating the ex post facto clauses of both constitutions!
Ummmm.....that's the opposite of what the ex post facto clause means. "Ex post facto" means that something that was legal can't be made illegal retroactively (literally, "from after the fact"). It doesn't mean that something that was illegal can't be made legal prospectively.

If Ewing is right, and crimes that existed at common law can still be prosecuted, can Ewing be tried for witchcraft?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Revisiting an earlier story in this thread:
When Ms. West registered at GSH, she told the clerk she was single and unemployed, and listed her father as her next of kin and the only emergency contact. She did not mention Luis Ewing. Mr. Ewing later told the hospital social worker that he was the baby's father, but refused to sign a paternity affidavit. He was allowed to visit the baby after Ms. West placed a hospital armband on him. His visitation rights were later revoked by CPS due to his behavior.
I happen to have a relative who works for Washington Child Protective Services, and I asked him about this story.

He offered one observation, which was that by refusing to claim (or admit) paternity, Ewing gave CPS (and the hospital) a reason to ignore him, which they did, and that probably pissed him off as much as anything else that happened.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Chris G., aka The Gov, has totally given up on reelection, and is therefore angling for a nice Obama appointment. Whatever her reasons, I personally am pleased to see her tick off Ewing.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

I think I just spotted this man advertising his "legal" services on Craigslist.

His spat of websites being advertised included:
http://stoptheirs.net
http://irsbuster.com
http://irsslayer.com
http://ultimateusers.com
http://luisewing.com
http://www.prosewinners.net
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/selfhelplegalnetwork
http://www.facebook.com/prosewinner
http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/120418
http://www.rcwcodebuster.com

and the contact information of:
rcwcodebuster@aol.com
253-226-3741
1-360-335-1322

This particular line on his Facebook page especially irked me.
including the legal right to use lethal force to kill a police officer

On the other hand, I do like seeing that his fellow sovruns view him as an extremist and nutcase, after doing a bit of research on him online.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

prime nutball wrote: including the legal right to use lethal force to kill a police officer
Not to my mind an auspicious beginning or portent under any circumstance.

I'm sure I have seen this clown referenced some place recently, just not remembering where at the moment, and pretty much in this same vein.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

ProfHenryHiggins wrote:I think I just spotted this man advertising his "legal" services on Craigslist.

His spat of websites being advertised included:
http://www.prosewinners.net
Luis Ewing's own board. Even by our standards, that's a medal-round collection of stupid. And whenever Wobanger the Magnificent (Gregg's name for Ewing, I laugh every time I think of it) chimes in, the collective IQ declines further.
Which contains the following Luis Ewing wisdom:
THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN PLANS TO SUCK US INTO WORLD WAR III FOR THE PURPOSE OF SENDING WHAT LITTLE TROOPS WE HAVE LEFT HERE OVERSEAS, THUS LEAVING AMERICA DEFENSELESS AGAINST THE UNITED NATION FOREIGN TROOPS THEY ARE BRINGING IN NOW!!!!
Ah, da joos again. Ewing seems obsessed.
This . . . "ILK" . . . of people who are of . . . "THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN" . . . are the tools and the puppets of . . . THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH . . . & . . . "THE JESUIT ORDER" . . . who is . . . "THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN" . . . who is planning on committing . . . MASS GENOCIDE . . . in the United States and the rest of the world.
Now it's da catlicks too? I guess da joos got lonely in their quest for world domination.
DID YOU KNOW THAT . . . "HOMELAND SECURITY" . . . WAS FOUNDED BY . . . ADOLF HITLER??? ... THE REX 84 FEMA CAMPS ARE IN FACT HUGE GIGANTIC . . . "CREMATION CHAMBERS." THE FAKE SHOWERS . . . ARE GREAT BIG . . . CREMATION CHAMBERS!!!! ... A RAZOR SHARP CUTTING DEVICE" . . . WILL COME OUT FROM . . . THE CEILING" . . . AND . . . "THE FLOOR" . . . AND . . . CUT YOUR HANDS AND FEET OFF" . . . IN ONE FELL SWOOP INSIDE . . . THE STAINLESS STEEL LINED KILLER BOX CAR!!!!
And now it's da joos, da catlicks and da notzees. The mind of Luis Ewing is an amazing thing to behold. You might need a microscope, but it's worth it. And is it cremation or . . . the rotating knives?
WHEN 911 FIRST HAPPENED, I POSTED MY OPINION THAT IT WAS TAKEN DOWN BY LASER BEAMS AND MY POST'S NEVER STAYED UP FOR MORE THAN A FEW MINUTES!!!!
Even troofers think he's a wacko.
I BELIEVE THAT ISRAEL WAS BEHIND 911!!!!
What happened to da catlicks and da notzees?
CHRISTIAN HOLOCAUST HIDDEN HELL: COMMUNISM IS JEWISH! "Zionist Jews Killed 60+ Million Mostly Christian Men, Women and Children! Hidden by Jewish Owned Media!"
So that's why da kommys aren't on Ewing's list - they're really da joos.
ALL AMERICAN PATRIOTS HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED INTO THE SAME PROPAGANDA THAT ADOLF HITLER PULLED ON ALL OF THE GOYIM WHO ARE ALL THOSE WHO ARE NOT JEW!!!!
Let me get this straight: Hitler was really jooish?

This goes on and on. Were it anyone but Ewing, I'd suspect The Onion.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Oh, I do so enjoy a spot of TP gibberish with my morning coffee.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
wserra

Post by wserra »

The latest legal misadventure of Wobanger the Magnificent, a/k/a Luis Anthony Ewing:

A few months ago, Ewing sues the usual sovrun cast of thousands in Kitsap County (WA) Superior Court. He then attempts to remove his own action to District Court per 28 USC 1441. As anyone who knows anything about the law - a group which obviously doesn't include Ewing - understands, you can't do that. If you have a case with federal jurisdiction, you bring it in federal court. In any event, two days after Ewing files the removal notice, Judge Leighton sua sponte remands the mess to WA state court. In addition to not being able to remove an action he filed, Ewing's removal is (a) untimely and (b) deficient in that he fails to include a copy of the pleadings in the state action. Other than that, it's brilliant work.

So what is the state action anyway? Well, we can't be sure, since Ewing didn't include copies of the pleadings (as the law required him to do). Still, we can get an idea from the "motion" he filed with the removal notice. That "motion" consists nearly in its entirety of cut and pastes from certain statutes concerning custody of Indian children. Think this might be related to a series of events I described above?
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

A few quick questions from the peanut gallery:

1) Is the Indian tribe mentioned a valid, real, Indian tribe, or a branch of the Little Shell Whackadooser Band?

2) If so, is he not guilty of UPL? Can he "special appear" on behalf of anyone else?

3) I see he is the plaintiff, since IIRC he has refused to be listed on any legal documents as the father, who the hell is he to have standing?

4) Is the mother or he in any way a legitimate native american, or are both Anglo-Euro-Native Americans?

I could go on but just about now I'm ready to blow a gasket at these idiots... so I better stop.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

I've become quite fascinated with old Luis who seems to be a wee bit of a nut (yes, I know that is understating it). His own forays into the legal world are nothing compared to his attempts to represent Wesley Snipes though. This is a link to a memo/e-mail/something that he seems to have sent Wesley - I would venture a guess while he was high on MJ considering he talks at one point about he and Wesley getting high together once his problems are solved: http://freedom-school.com/luis-ewing/we ... -ewing.pdf

In the midst of all the crazy talk to Wesley, and oh yes it gets crazy, comes this little gem of advice for Wesley to follow "you can tell all the federal judges, all the U.S. attorney' and all the bloodsucking IRS employees to kiss your big black ass." I'm just thinking that this might not have been the best approach to take with the court or the IRS but I could be wrong.

Then, there is this website which contains an e-mail from Luis explaining his involvement in Wesley's case: http://thereisnostate.proboards.com/ind ... thread=860 - - I don't particularly like to use curse words in my posts but I guess it kind of loses some of Luis' flavor if I alter his words:
From Luis Ewing at (253) 226-3741 or <mailto:rcwcodebuster@comcast.net>rcwcodebuster@comcast.net or <mailto:rcwcodebuster@yahoo.com>rcwcodebuster@yahoo.com

To Paul Andrew Mitchel, what you see going on in this case is DAMAGE CONTROL?

Why?

Because I am in regular contact with Wesley Snipes and I KILLED THE FUCKING DEAL that they tried to FOOL WESLEY and his associates into taking!

Stay tuned and you will soon see the deals get sweeter and sweeter until they dismiss his case PRE-TRIAL without Wesley or me ever making an appearance in court, while I sit home on my ass SMOKING MY COUCH POTATO MISSILE LAUNCHER ROCKET PROPELLED GRENADE BONG!

I even sent Wesley a Video of my smoking some shit and he thinks it's some funny shit!

Wesley will not take any DEAL because anything other than an outright dismissal just aint a FUCKING VERY GOOD DEAL!

I even told Wesley to hire some more BODY GUARDS AND MAKE SURE THAT THEY ARE HEAVILY ARMED because the IRS within 24 hours of me KILLING their so called AGREEMENT issued a PRESS RELEASE stating that they are now going to start using BOUNTY HUNTERS to track down IRS CHEATS where ever they might be in the world whether it's legal or NOT!!!!!!!!!

I told Wesley to inform ALL THE LOCAL authorities that he has NO BAIL BOND CONTRACT with any BAIL BONDSMEN that would give BOUNTY HUNTERS any authority to come after Wesley and gave them the LEGAL ADVICE that they had the RIGHT TO SHOOT AND KILL ANY BAIL BONDSMEN ON SITE if they were stupid enough to TRESSPASS on any property owned by Wesley in a Foreign Country that they are not a citizen of, NOT to mention that foreign BOUNTY HUNTERS coming to try and get Wesley would be breaking the laws of their country and if caught would be subject to a lot worse punishment than they would get here!

Don't worry, Wesley and his close friends are NOW VERY VERY HEAVILY ARMED and just are waiting for IRS BOUNTY HUNTER TARGET PRACTICE thanks to Luis Ewing!

Also, EDDIE KAHN is a KNOWN WHITE SUPREMACIST and there is NO JURY anywhere in the world that will ever believe that Wesley Snipes ever made friends with and conspired with a KNOWN WHITE SUPREMACIST to willfully fail to file his taxes!

I have already instructed Wesley to hire the best CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS THAT MONEY CAN BUY and have them RE-DO all his TAX RETURNS!

I have already instructed Wesley to PAY ALL HIS BACK TAXES and RESERVE HIS RIGHTS TO CHALLENGE THE TAXES LATER as PROVIDED BY FEDERAL STATUTES!

I have already instructed Wesley that you cannot make any kind of CHALLENGE whatsoever COMING OUT THE GATE, because that WOULD PROVE WILLFULLNESS and that is the same thing as PLEADING GUILTY!

The TAX CODE does NOT ALLOW you to challenge the TAXES AFTER YOU ARE FOUND GUILTY!

But the TAX CODE does ALLOW you to RESERVE your RIGHT to CHALLENGE THE TAXES AFTER YOU HAVE PAID ALL OF THEM!

The IRS is RUNNING SCARED that they are going to LOSE THEIR GOLDEN GOOSE because they wanted to do the WILLIE NELSON on Wesley's BOOTY!

The FEDERAL JUDGES in NEW YORK know that I can BEAT THE TAX CODE PRE-TRIAL and can tell you that I stepped aside and LET DOUBLE AGENT ALAN RICHEY take over and LOSE THE MICHAEL O'DONNEL CASE because he is ONE OF THEM, i.e. an ATTORNEY who is a member in good standing of the Washington State Bar Association and now he has been REWARDED FOR HELPING THEM TAKE DOWN THE GREEDY SON OF BITCH $150,000.00 PLUS PER YEAR AIRLINE PILOT who was so IN LOVE WITH MONEY (Lucre) and went on his home computer and created BARTON BUHTZ'S BILLS OF EXCHANGE OUT OF THIN AIR and used them to PAY OFF his City taxes, County taxes, Heat Bills, Electrical Bills, Water Bills, Utility Bills and even tried to pay his GARBAGE BILLS with FRAUDULENT NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS CALLED BARTON BUHTZ'S BILLS OF EXCHANGE!

I used to be a GARBAGE MAN back in the days where MEN were MEN and the MEN picked up the GARBAGE BY HAND whereas now ALL THE PUSSY GARBAGE WOMEN pick up the GARBAGE with the NEW AUTOMATIC GARBAGE TRUCKS THAT PICK UP THE GARBAGE FOR YOU!

I used to RUN up and down the steep hills in Seattle with a LARGE PACK CAN WITH A METAL HOOK OVER MY SHOULDER and because I was the lowest guy on the TOTEM POLE trying to get on the seniority list, I got the WORST CAN with cracks and holes in the seams and just imagine busting your ass running up stairs all day long and and picking up 3 fully loaded large aluminum garbage cans and dumping into the one and then trying to run back down to the truck with CAT LITTER, CAT PISS, CAT SHIT, etc., pouring down your neck and all down your back and completely soaking you and then jumping back into a fucking cab that was 20 degrees hotter than it was outside where it was a cool 85 degrees and trying not to PUKE UP ALL YOUR LUNCH OUT THE WINDOW and keep on working all fucking day long and go back and do it again the next day!

I brought ATTORNEY ALAN RICHEY with me KNOWING IN ADVANCE that he would BACK STAB ME just in case MICHAEL O'DONNELL was BULLSHITTING me about PAYING me the balance of what he owed me which is $16,000.00 as he had previously agreed to pay me in full, however, excuses kept coming up, I'll have the money in another couple of weeks, and then when I called again in a couple of weeks, the investment brokers won't let the investors get the money for another few weeks, it's coming any time, just hold on another week or two and then finally, I'll have the money when you get to New York and then when I got there, he said it will be another few weeks after the trial before my money comes in, BUT WILL YOU TAKE A BARTON BUHTZ BILL OF EXCHANGE IN LIEU, BARTON SAYS THAT BILLS OF EXCHANGE ARE LEGAL!

The U.S. ATTORNEYS called ATTORNEY ALAN RICHEY AT FIVE MINUTES TO MIDNITE and the only thing they were concerned with was whether or not I was going to argue my right to practice the next day at trial and poor little ALAN RICHEY was upset because they did NOT even acknowledge his existence even though he was the BIG MAN WITH THE BAR CARD.

Now why in the HELL do you think the U.S. ATTORNEYS would be up at MIDNITE calling ATTORNEY ALAN RICHEY at FIVE MINUTES TO MIDNITE just to ask him if I was going to argue my RIGHT TO PRACTICE LAW????????????

FIGURE IT OUT YET FOLKS?????????

YOU GOT IT!

They saw something in my motions that would have FORCED THEM TO DISMISS MICHAEL O'DONNELS CASE with numerous counts of willfull failure to file and numerous counts of income tax evasion PRE-TRIAL!!!!!!!!!

Don't BELIEVE it???????????????????

Why then did the COURT CLERK come and hand me back EVERY MOTION THAT I FILED???????????

Why then did the COURT CLERK take the TIME to take WHITE OUT and mark WHITE OUT on every single COURT FILE STAMP on every MOTION that I had FILED in MICHAEL O'DONNEL'S behalf??????????????

Why then did TRAITOR and DOUBLE AGENT ATTORNEY ALAN RICHEY REFUSE TO SIGN ANY OF MY BRIEFS?????????????

STILL DON'T BELIEVE IT????????????

Call the Court Clerk in New York and ORDER yourself a copy of ALL COURT FILINGS and TAPES of the proceedings and you will find out the TRUTH about me:

1.) I DID NOT LOSE THAT CASE BECAUSE I STEPPED ASIDE AND LET ATTORNEY AND DOUBLE AGENT ALAN RICHEY TAKE OVER!

2.) There are NO longer any of MY AWESOME WINNING MOTIONS IN THE FILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.) IMF DECODING EXPERT PATRICK LYNCH was a witness and can tell you that MY INDIAN BAR CARDS WERE NEVER LAUGHED OUT OF COURT AS FALSELY CLAIMED BY RALPH WINTERROWD right before he BANNED ME from his COMMUNISTIC CITIZENS OF THE US OF A YAHOO GROUP before I could respond and PROVE TO HIS WHOLE GROUP THAT HE IS A COCK SUCKING LYER!

4.) You can contact Patrick Lynch at (570) 325-3084 or (570) 645-7272 or (570) 645-3842 and/or try his E-MAIL: <mailto:irsmart@ptd.net>irsmart@ptd.net because he was there and heard me DECLINE TO REPRESENT MICHAEL O'DONNELL!!!!!!!

5.) Here is the NEW YORK CAUSE NUMBER for the United States District Court, Southern District of New York in regards to UNITED STATES OF AMERICA v. MICHAEL C'O'DONNEL, DOCKET NO. 02CR411(cm) -- WHICH THE COURT RECORD AND TAPES WILL CLEARLY SHOW THAT I DECLINED TO REPRESENT MICHAEL C'O'DONNELL.

DOUBLE AGENT AND ATTORNEY ALAN RICHEY LOST THE MICHAEL C'O'DONNEL CASE AND NOT LUIS EWING!

NOW DOUBLE AGENT AND ATTORNEY ALAN RICHEY JUST WALKED KENT HOVIND aka DOC DINO down the primrose path and sent him to PRISON for the next 288 years so that he can MILK OFF HIS ASSETS WRITING LOSING APPEALS FOR YEARS TO COME OR UNTIL THERE IS NO MORE MONEY IN KENT HOVIND'S BANK ACCOUNTS just like every other ATTORNEY who is a "member in good standing of any and/or ALL STATE BAR ASSOCIATIONS!"

SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE!

ALAN RICHEY IS A DOUBLE AGENT ATTORNEY, A TRAITOR AND IN MY OPINION ONE OF THE MOST INCOMPETENT AND STUPID ATTORNEY'S THAT I HAVE EVER MET AS I ALSO BELIEVE HE COULD NEVER HOPE TO BEAT ANY IRS CASE EVEN IF HE TRIED, BECAUSE HE IS JUST TOO STUPID AND HE SOON DISCOVERED THAT IT'S EASIER TO MAKE MONEY IF YOU GO ALONG AND LIE JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER LIAR ATTORNEYS.

WHETHER RALPH WINTERROWD IS ANOTHER AGENT OR IRS SNOOP, I DON'T KNOW, BUT THE FACT IS THAT HE LIED TO HIS WHOLE YAHOO GROUP AND THEN BANNED ME BEFORE I COULD REBUT OR EXPOSE HIS LIE AND WHY HE WOULD DO THAT, I JUST DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT?

IS RALPH WINTTERROWD ANOTHER AGENT TO?

YOU DECIDE!

Sincerely

Luis Ewing

PS -- I AM WORKING ON WESLEY SNIPES CASE FOR FREE AND I WILL BEAT HIS CASE IF THESE CONDITIONS ARE PRESENT:

1.) He follows all my instructions before coming back to the U.S.
2.) He fires anyone and everyone who came on when Eddie Kahn and American Rights Litigators came on board.
3.) He doesn't get grabbed by the LAWLESS BOUNTY HUNTERS!
4.) He has ALL his RETURNS RE-DONE and FILED before and prior to returning to the U.S.
5.) HE PAYS ALL TAXES while RESERVING HIS RIGHTS TO CHALLENGE THE TAXES AFTER HE HAS PAID AS ALLOWED BY THE CODES!
6.) The Codes do NOT ALLOW you to make ANY KIND OF CHALLENGE AFTER YOU ARE FOUND GUILTY!
7.) You IRS goons will have to let Wesley go or a 1,000 copies of ALL of my NEW & IMPROVED MOTIONS go on the Internet overnight, whether I live or die.
8.) You will NEVER be able to convince EVEN THE MOST DUMBED DOWN JURY OF SHEOPLE IN THE WORLD that Wesley Snipes would KNOWINGLY agree or conspire with a KNOWN WHITE SUPREMACIST to do anything because he NEVER knew that EDDIE KAHN WAS AND IS A KNOWN WHITE SUPREMACIST AND ALSO A IRS SNOOP AND IRS AGENT!
9.) YOU SO CALLED SUPER SECRET WEAPON WITNESS EDDIE KAHN HAS NO CREDIBILITY PERIOD!
10.) I AM STONED RIGHT NOW AND I HAVE ALREADY BEAT YOU AGAIN!
11.) And NO to all you CHEAP SKATE WANT SOMETHING FOR NOTHING PATRIDIOTS, NO I am NOT going to SHARE my WINNING BRIEFS, because the BIBLE says that:

a.) A WORKING MAN IS WORTHY OF HIS HIRE!
b.) TO PAY YOUR TEACHERS WELL!
c.) DO NOT MUZZLE THE OXEN IF HE IS WORKING HARD IN THE FIELD!
d.) What about the GOLDEN RULE, I would NOT ask you to pick up my GARBAGE FOR FREE like THE GREEDY MONEY LOVING SON OF BITCH $150,000.00 PLUS PER YEAR AIRLINE PILOT MICHAEL C'O'DONNEL TRIED TO DO!
e.) Where the FUCK were ALL of you CHEAPSKATE PATRIDIOTS when I was PACKING GARBAGE with CAT PISS, CAT SHIT & CAT LITTER POURING DOWN MY NECK IN 85 DEGREE PLUS WEATHER!
f.) Oh but the Bible says to SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE says KELLY SULLIVAN in Washington State.
g) Okay, I will SHARE WHERE I GOT MY KNOWLEDGE!
h.) I got ALL of my KNOWLEDGE at the University of Washington Law Library where I spent the last 10 to 12 years going broke renting rooms in peoples basements, after losing many jobs, losing my general contractors license, losing my roofing business, losing my $75,000.00 KING CRAB JOBS IN ALASKA where I was in FILM CRAB FISHING, AMERICAS MOST DANGEROUS PROFESSION while working for ARTIC ICE ALASKA FISHERIES CORPORATION which owns the largest crab fishing fleet in the world, Polmar Fisheries, etc., and many other crab boats.
i.) I am going to END THE WAR ON DRUGS! -- Go to your "address bar" and not google and type in <http://www.ultimateusers.com/>www.ultimateusers.com and you will soon see THE WHITE HOUSE COVERED IN WEED PLANTS!
j.) MILTON FRIED MAN SAID IT RIGHT: THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH!
k.) THOMAS JEFFERSON SAID IT BEST: THOSE WHO WANT TO REMAIN IGNORANT AND WANT LUIS EWING TO GIVE YOU EVERYTHING FOR FREE, THE TWO CAN NEVER BE!
l.) The IRS and FILTHY RICH GREEDY AIRLINE PILOTS WHO DON'T WANT TO PAY THE WORKING MAN WHO IS WORTHY OF HIS HIRE LIKE THE GARBAGE MEN HE DIDN'T WANT TO PAY, BARTON BUHT AND DOUBLE AGENT TRAITORS LIKE ATTORNEY ALAN RICHEY who are "members in good standing of any and/or ALL State Bar Associations" were MADE FOR EACH OTHER!
m.) I just feel sorry for Michael C'O'Donnells wife, she married a real LOW LIFE!
n.) I also feel sorry for the HOVINDS, I could help them beat their charges and undo their convictions, but they probably wanted to be REPRESENTED and if you want to be REPRESENTED because you don't have the BALLS to stand TALL on your own 2 LEGS, don't bother calling me for help with your case!
o.) ONLY COMPLETE IDIOTS, CHILDREN AND FOOLS WHO ARE UNABLE TO SPEAK WOULD EVER HIRE ANY ATTORNEY WHO IS A MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING OF ANY STATE BAR ASSOCIATION TO REPRESENT THEM AND ALL OF YOU PUSSY COWARDS WHO DID SO VOLUNTEERED TO GO TO JAIL AND THAT'S HOW ALL THE COURT'S GET JURISDICTION OVER YOU!
p.) I HAVE RETURNED AND THE LORD IS MY FATHER!
q.) GODS LAW IS THE ONLY LAW!

Sincerely

Luis Ewing

PS -- I AM WORKING ON WESLEY SNIPE CASE FOR ABSOLUTELY FREE AND THE ONLY THING I HAVE ASKED OF HIM IS TO SMOKE MY BONG WITH ME AND MY WIFE AND I AM PAYING FOR THE POT AND WE WILL SEND VIDEOS OF US SMOKING POT TO THE U.S. ATTORNEYS SAYING FUCK YOU, WE ARE THE ULTIMATE USERS! -- AND I AM THE BONG PIMP!

Sincerely

Luis Ewing
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Man, I just can't READ Ewing's writings all the way THROUGH because reading HIS garbage is MAKING me crazy AND I am starting to write LIKE he does......

:)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Famspear wrote:Man, I just can't READ Ewing's writings all the way THROUGH because reading HIS garbage is MAKING me crazy AND I am starting to write LIKE he does......

:)
Since he repeats himself over and over there really is no need to read it all the way through.
notorial dissent

If nothing else the man certainly has a rich fantasy life. And we know how well things turned out for Wesley, imagine if he'd actually ever heard of any of this BS. I vaguely remember something about the NY case, but not much at the moment.

So he's having a one sided argument with PAM? Now that is scary.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra

Post by wserra »

ashlynne39 wrote:This is a link to a memo/e-mail/something that he seems to have sent Wesley
Posted and discussed here as well.
The FEDERAL JUDGES in NEW YORK know that I can BEAT THE TAX CODE PRE-TRIAL and can tell you that I stepped aside and LET DOUBLE AGENT ALAN RICHEY take over and LOSE THE MICHAEL O'DONNEL CASE
I recall the O'Donnell case, because (a) it was here in SDNY and (b) a friend was peripherally involved in it. However, since it is too early for ECF, this will require a little poking around. If it's as I recall, though, the poking will be worth it.
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

SMOKING MY COUCH POTATO MISSILE LAUNCHER ROCKET PROPELLED GRENADE BONG
My birthday happens to be Thursday, if anyone doesn't know what to get me.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

h.) I got ALL of my KNOWLEDGE at the University of Washington Law Library where I spent the last 10 to 12 years going broke renting rooms in peoples basements, after losing many jobs, losing my general contractors license, losing my roofing business, losing my $75,000.00 KING CRAB JOBS IN ALASKA where I was in FILM CRAB FISHING, AMERICAS MOST DANGEROUS PROFESSION while working for ARTIC ICE ALASKA FISHERIES CORPORATION which owns the largest crab fishing fleet in the world, Polmar Fisheries, etc., and many other crab boats.
He was on Deadliest Catch? I must have missed that episode.

He probably tried interrupt the film crew and got thrown off the set. Or just dreamed it all up in his pot-addled... well, I was going to say "brain."
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
notorial dissent

My personal guess is that Screwy Louis has spent the last dozen or so years in either worsening or already seriously ill mental status, as he is definitely living in a world of pure fantasy and delusion now.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Wobanger the Magnificent, a/k/a Luis Ewing wrote:The FEDERAL JUDGES in NEW YORK know that I can BEAT THE TAX CODE PRE-TRIAL and can tell you that I stepped aside and LET DOUBLE AGENT ALAN RICHEY take over and LOSE THE MICHAEL O'DONNEL CASE
1.) I DID NOT LOSE THAT CASE BECAUSE I STEPPED ASIDE AND LET ATTORNEY AND DOUBLE AGENT ALAN RICHEY TAKE OVER!
5.) Here is the NEW YORK CAUSE NUMBER for the United States District Court, Southern District of New York in regards to UNITED STATES OF AMERICA v. MICHAEL C'O'DONNEL, DOCKET NO. 02CR411(cm) -- WHICH THE COURT RECORD AND TAPES WILL CLEARLY SHOW THAT I DECLINED TO REPRESENT MICHAEL C'O'DONNELL.
Well, not exactly. This was in fact the case I remembered, and is a fascinating docket.

Far from "stepping aside", Ewing in fact submitted a pro hac vice application to represent O'Donnell - submitted by fax by none other than Alan RIchey. Attached to the motion is what purports to be an affidavit (except that it isn't sworn, probably a good move), averring that Ewing is "an attorney admitted to practice in the Superior Courts of the State of Washington". That, of course, is false. The only bar number he gives is from the Federal Bar Association, an organization which permits "tribal lawyers" to be members. Problem is that the FBA is a voluntary organization which doesn't license anyone to practice law. It describes itself as "the catalyst for communication between the bar and the bench, as well as the private and public sectors", whatever that means. In any event, the only licenses to practice Ewing presents in his PHV application are from the "Puyallup Nation Court" and the "Tulalip Tribal Court".

This is clearly insufficient for PHV status. Every court I know of (and certainly the SDNY - see Local Rule 1.3(c)) requires a certificate of good standing from a state court, not a "tribal court", for PHV status to be granted. One would have thought that Richey would understand this, and would therefore have refused to submit Ewing's application. In any event, the subject came up during a court hearing. Judge McMahon had noticed the absense of a certificate of good standing - despite repeated requests from her clerk to Ewing - and called him on it. Under pointed questioning, Ewing had to admit that he was not a member of any state or federal bar, or the District of Columbia bar (as he had claimed in his "affidavit"). The Court therefore quite rightly refused to permit him to represent O'Donnell.

Does this strike anyone as Ewing "stepp[ing] aside" or "declin[ing] to represent" O'Donnell? Bloody guy wouldn't know the truth if it slapped his ass and called him Sally. Or it could be the drugs.

Something else about this case, which was what I actually recalled (not Ewing): it's a virtual potpourri of TPs. O'Donnell attempted to submit personalized materials from John Kotmair, Ray Pope (a disbarred lawyer who spend time in federal prison and whom we discussed in the context of the Wesley Snipes trial) and Joseph Saladino. We've discussed Kotmair and Saladino on numerous occasions as well. Unfortunately, I didn't have the time (or quarters) to copy everything - the case is too old for PACER - but I had to copy part of the Saladino materials. It appears that after O'Donnell was sentenced he had Saladino prepare returns for the years he failed to file and submit them to the Court. Surprise, surprise - Saladino doesn't think O'Donnell owes taxes either. Saladino's brilliant analysis (see the link) is to take O'Donnell's AGI ($113,058 for 2002 - he was another airline pilot) and plug that exact amount into a Schedule A as a "miscellaneous deduction" for an "unrestricted claim of right for personal labor". He submits an "Affidavit of Change in Accounting" with the returns.

When combined, these guys' IQs fail to reach room temperature.
- David Hume
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Looney Luis Ewing is now advertising on craigslist in Houston, under "legal services." He is not an attorney, and among his claims is this:
NO ATTORNEY CAN STOP THE IRS, I CAN!
http://houston.craigslist.org/lgs/3677360102.html

:haha:

He might as well say "AIRPLANES CAN'T FLY, BUT I CAN FLAP MY ARMS AND FLY!"

or

"BRAIN SURGEONS CAN'T DO BRAIN SURGERY, BUT I CAN!

He says he "specializes" in:
criminal cases
drug charges
driving with no license
DUI/DWI, reckless driving
home foreclosures
stopping child support
weapons violations
any assault charge
What an amazing guy.....

:roll:

There is more:
I can help you beat your . . . INCOME TAX EVASION CHARGES . . . and I can help you . . . BEAT WILLFUL FAILURE TO FILE INCOME TAX RETURN CHARGES . . . and many other criminal charges such as . . . MANUFACTURING MARIJUANA . . . POT GROWING . . . OR . . . POT POSSESSION CHARGES.
What a talent this guy has! What a gift!

:lol:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet