Bailey's Lament

Donald Bailey

Re: Troy Beam

Post by Donald Bailey »

You must be the one, or it's one of your peers who calls me everyday,several times a day on the phone and the caller ID shows "unavailable." Anyway, it is plain to see that you like CORRUPT Government. I will not respond to anymore of your gobble D gook.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Donald Bailey wrote:You must be the one, or it's one of your peers who calls me everyday,several times a day on the phone and the caller ID shows "unavailable." Anyway, it is plain to see that you like CORRUPT Government. I will not respond to anymore of your gobble D gook.
Okay. This last post is the telling evidence.

Somehow, Donald has has gained unsupervised access to the computer at the group home.

This thread is never going to go anywhere constructive. If he can't even undestand how Caller-ID works, then he is too stupid to understand the concepts underlying the discussion.

This thread deserves mercy killing.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Donald Bailey wrote:You must be the one, or it's one of your peers who calls me everyday,several times a day on the phone and the caller ID shows "unavailable." Anyway, it is plain to see that you like CORRUPT Government. I will not respond to anymore of your gobble D gook.
People who call you several times a day from unavailable numbers are one or more of the following: telemarketers, bill collectors (this includes lawyers who are bill collectors), or pissed-off exes. Hell, my sister's bill collectors call me often enough that I used to empty my voicemail at least once a day. Now I just leave it full. MWHAHAHAHA!
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I wonder if The Dumald knows about Andrew Jackson's association with the so called wildcat banks of the early 1800s
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Donald Bailey wrote:I'll ask it this way, then. Is the money of today a/k/a Fiat Money. ...
Yes. This is Fiat money: :roll:

500 in fact.

(I was going to do a post like this but someone beat me to it.)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Nah, that will be me. Yes, Donald, the Illuminati IS out to get you.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Donald Bailey wrote:Because Congress says so??
All sorts of things are the law "because Congress says so".

I take it you're new to this "republic/democracy" thing.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That's what happens when you either sleep through or skip altogether civics and history, you get blindsided by all those inconvenient facts that the rest of the world knows about.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Other important things to remember about paper money in the early days of the United States is that counterfeiting was relatively easy; and the real value of the genuine article suffered as a result. Then, there was the problem associated with individual banks issuing their own currency, and the recipient of that currency never knowing if the issuing bank really did have the cash reserves to back up their bills with legal tender. Too many banks didn't, either because they went under due to lack of assets or because they flat-out lied about what they had. That's why, when National Currency was created as a way of expanding the money supply, issuing banks had to prove that they held sufficient assets, in certain specified types, in escrow to back the bills.

Won't you go home, Don Bailey?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Thule wrote:
Nah, that will be me. Yes, Donald, the Illuminati IS out to get you.
Huh? You got ordered to do that too?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"Gobble D gook?" Well, Donald, having read that and everything else that you've written, I have to believe that your parents overpaid for whatever education you got.

And now, too da loo!
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Donald Bailey

Post by Donald Bailey »

Does anyone out there see that we have a lot of corrupt government supporters (plants) on Quatloos? PERVERTS!!
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Donald Bailey wrote:Does anyone out there see that we have a lot of corrupt government supporters (plants) on Quatloos? PERVERTS!!
No; only you are so delusional as to hallucinate that sort of piffle.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Source:
http://www.cumberlink.com/news/local/cr ... 03286.html
Prosecution witnesses testify in Troy Beam case
Last updated: 04/08/2011 22:56:15

Donald Bailey of Los Lunas, N.M., testified for the prosecution Thursday regarding his signatures on Commonwealth Trust documents linked to Beam for entities the prosecution says were associated with Beam.

Bailey said the forms looked like the ones he signed. One of the prosecutors asked Bailey if all three signatures on the document had been made at the same time in the presence of the notary who witnessed the document.

He didn't meet with others to sign the forms, Bailey said. "I only signed the documents."

Bailey said the papers had usually been delivered to him by United Parcel Service or Federal Express, and he signed them and sent them back in the enclosed envelope. He said some forms had blank spaces when he signed them.

In some cases, Bailey was paid $1 per signature. When he started signing paperwork for Commonwealth Trust, Bailey was in Albuquerque and making his living mostly by doing odd jobs and maintenance work.

Some forms named him executive trustee. "I didn't know what it stood for," Bailey said. "I liked the words, though."

The judge admonished Bailey a couple of times when Bailey wandered from the topic or added gratuitous information during testimony.

Bailey also ran into Beam at lunch before he testified in the afternoon, he said when he was asked if he knew Beam, "I did look him up on the Internet after this all came up and told him (today) I liked what I saw."
Demo.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Your problem, Donald, is that you so passionately want what you believe to be true that you use your passion to validate your beliefs -- in your mind, if you believe what you believe so passionately, then your beliefs must be true. You have an intense emotional need to believe that we are all corrupt government types, since you cannot accept any other explanation for the lack of success that you've had in getting your beliefs accepted.

The fact that we are right in what we are saying to you, on issues like the dollar and FRNs, just doesn't jibe with your beliefs; and rather than consider the fact that your beliefs are wrong and that we are right, you cast desperately about for some other explanation for your lack of success. The "corrupt government types" premise makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, because it allows you to continue to hold your beliefs amidst the lack of evidence to support them, since you can simply explain away the lack of evidence as proof of a nefarious conspiracy against you and your fellow Warriors.

If you want to convince us of anything, Donald, you've got to do MUCH better than you've already done.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Demosthenes wrote:Source:
http://www.cumberlink.com/news/local/cr ... 03286.html
Prosecution witnesses testify in Troy Beam case
Last updated: 04/08/2011 22:56:15

Donald Bailey of Los Lunas, N.M., testified for the prosecution Thursday regarding his signatures on Commonwealth Trust documents linked to Beam for entities the prosecution says were associated with Beam.

Bailey said the forms looked like the ones he signed. One of the prosecutors asked Bailey if all three signatures on the document had been made at the same time in the presence of the notary who witnessed the document.

He didn't meet with others to sign the forms, Bailey said. "I only signed the documents."

Bailey said the papers had usually been delivered to him by United Parcel Service or Federal Express, and he signed them and sent them back in the enclosed envelope. He said some forms had blank spaces when he signed them.

In some cases, Bailey was paid $1 per signature. When he started signing paperwork for Commonwealth Trust, Bailey was in Albuquerque and making his living mostly by doing odd jobs and maintenance work.

Some forms named him executive trustee. "I didn't know what it stood for," Bailey said. "I liked the words, though."

The judge admonished Bailey a couple of times when Bailey wandered from the topic or added gratuitous information during testimony.

Bailey also ran into Beam at lunch before he testified in the afternoon, he said when he was asked if he knew Beam, "I did look him up on the Internet after this all came up and told him (today) I liked what I saw."
Did Bailey get some sort of immunity deal? It seems that he belongs as a defendant, not a prosecution witness.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Well, I think this explains Mr. Bailey's attitude here on Quatloos.

It appears as if he is a self-loathing stool pigeon for the CORRUPT government. After all, he did go into court and testify for the prosecution (who was/were probably BAR-licensed attornies) before a BAR-licensed CORRUPT judge working for the GOVERNMENT and helped get Beam convicted in a court of PERVERTED justice. Of course, it looks like Bailey did this after he got his thirty pieces of silver - oops, I mean his dollar per signature from Beam.

And then he comes here hoping to defend Beam after he testified AGAINST him. That takes a lot of chutzpah. Especially if he did accept an immunity agreement from those BAR-licensed attornies and BAR-licensed judge.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
webhick

Post by webhick »

CaptainKickback wrote:
Donald Bailey wrote:Does anyone out there see that we have a lot of corrupt government supporters (plants) on Quatloos? PERVERTS!!
No sir, you are the plant, a blooming idiot. :evil:
Didn't you read Demo's story? He's not a plant, he's a hypocrite.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

webhick wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:
No sir, you are the plant, a blooming idiot. :evil:
Didn't you read Demo's story? He's not a plant, he's a hypocrite.
Oooh, my favorite game - 20 Questions! Are hypocrites plant, animal or mineral?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
webhick

Post by webhick »

The Observer wrote:Are hypocrites plant, animal or mineral?
Imaginary hamsters.