Hendrickson's Hero: Harvester

Harvester

Hendrickson's Hero: Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Just wondering, as a Hendrickson Hero myself, when will you showcase my victory? Or am I still persona non grata here for successfully avoiding the income tax excise for 3 years running now? I guess that truth is a little too uncomfortable for the international banking cartel. :mrgreen:

Give it up Quatlosers, you've lost.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Hendrickson's Hero: Harvester

Post by LPC »

I'll showcase your "victory" as soon as you post verifiable information, such as a court docket number.

Until you post something verifiable, you are the quintessential Hendrickson's Hero: All blow and no Peter.

(Incidentally, I made the Hamster's posting a separate thread so as to prevent his hijacking a legitimate thread.)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

As far as memory serves, Harvey the hairball has been all hat and no cattle throughout all his postings with one possible exception, and I have no solid proof he ever carried through on it, which is why he has been on my ignore list for a very long time, and why I am not expecting to actually see anything here from him anytime in the foreseeable future.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Harvester wrote:when will you showcase my victory?
When you have one.

Yet another anonymized post. It's the cyber version of Saddam Hussein, fantasizing himself a hero while hiding in his rathole in the sand.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

And when are you going to change to an avatar that doesn't scare real housecats, pray tell, Harvester?

Mine is waiting.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

wserra wrote:
********* wrote:when will you showcase my victory?
When you have one.

Yet another anonymized post. It's the cyber version of Saddam Hussein, fantasizing himself a hero while hiding in his rathole in the sand.
SAND CRAWL, WORRIER!
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Harvester wrote:Just wondering, as a Hendrickson Hero myself, when will you showcase my victory? Or am I still persona non grata here for successfully avoiding the income tax excise for 3 years running now? I guess that truth is a little too uncomfortable for the international banking cartel. :mrgreen:

Victory? Living a minimal subsistence lifestyle with no moolah coming in isn't a victory -- it makes you what is commonly known as a "loser".

You're like the cabby I got in Phoenix who told me how smart he was and had three doctorate degrees, blah, blah, blah, but all I could think was that if he was so Effin' smart why was he driving a cab?
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

********* still doesn't realize that any "victories" that he's won are only temporary, and are the result either of his having so little income that he doesn't show up on the IRS/Department of Justice radar screen, or that the wheels of justice haven't yet gotten to the point of grinding him up into a fine pulp.

As with others on this thread, I would accept court docket numbers or appellate case citations as evidence of the "victory" which he has been proclaiming for years; but since he hasn't been able to provide either item despite repeated challenges to do so, and ducks and evades any direct questions, I would be willing to bet that the chances of either of those things happening are on a par with those of John Lackey winning the American League Cy Young Award for 2011.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

I don't think the hamster noticed the "Hendrickson Heroes" recognized on Quatloos are all Darwin Award candidates.

Harvey, if you really want a Darwin Award we could make some suggestions.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

He's not even "CTC Contaminated" if you take him at his word (which I don't) he doesn't file at all, which isn't what Inmate Number 15406-039 tries to show his lemmings to do.

If our village idiot claimed it was dark outside at midnight, I'd want another witness.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Harvester wrote:Just wondering, as a Hendrickson Hero myself, when will you showcase my victory?
When you have a verifiable victory - read: not a photoshopped image of an IRS refund check.
Or am I still persona non grata here for successfully avoiding the income tax excise for 3 years running now?
Prove it.
You haven't proven that you've won.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

webhick wrote:
Harvester wrote:Give it up Quatlosers, you've lost.
You haven't proven that you've won.
Harvester, also known as "johnthetaxist," still imagines that he has Girded Up His Loins for a Spiritual Battle with the Dark Forces of the Illuminati-Freemason-Zionist-Federal Reserve System-InternationalBankster-EvilGovernment-InternalRevenueService-Quatloos-ShapeShiftingLizardPeople and, after having been abandoned by his fellow wackadoosters here:

http://freedomwatch.uservoice.com/forum ... endrickson

.....he continues to battle with the Evil Windmill....

8)

alllll by his widdle biddy selwf!

Oh, watts de matter, widdle Harvey? You don't have anyone to pway wiff? Nobody wants to pway wiff you?

Widdle Harvey just wants some attention..... somebody.... please......
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

Let me get this straight. We are just supposed to believe that the "Hendrickson" method of tax avoidance worked for this "person" when it clearly didn't work for Hendrickson. And we're just supposed to take his anonymous word for it.

Good luck with that.

I don't believe anything this "person" says. He, They, whatever are just a common variety internet troll that we waste electrons on.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Harvester wrote: Give it up Quatlosers, you've lost.
I didnt know we were in a race. And if we were, considering the only thing we could be racing would be raw income thanks to your viewpoint, I think you would have lost a long time ago.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
wserra

Post by wserra »

Harvey's a hoot.

A couple of days ago, posting on David's forum, he wrote the following (in response to one "Jesse James"):
Harvey wrote:Bring it on! I'm not afraid of you or the IRS; the law is on my side.
He has a funny way of showing it, doesn't he? Pseudonym. Every post anonymized. Every document redacted. It's almost as though he's afraid of what that law on his side might do to him.

Let me clue you in to something, Harvey. When you are really right, it's fun to get in authority's face. I've been threatened with arrest twice in my career. I knew I was right, and each time told the particular zealot in question to do whatever s/he was going to do. Each time, nothing happened. This was all face-to-face. No nameless phone calls, no hiding in rat holes, no anonymity. Hell, I'll tell you the stories. They're pretty entertaining.

Whassamatta, no balls?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

wserra wrote:Harvey's a hoot.
Well, I suppose that is one word for it. I like howling liar, hooting blowhard, or honorless twit.

The hamster will never provide anything verifiable, since to date, he hasn't been honest about anything he has done.

That he is now posting over on the other site of unverified distinction is no surprise, since their track records are similar, all fantasy, and over there no one will challenge him for proof since that would upset the site owner since he suffers from the same failings.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Wes, I'll gladly buy drinks to hear those stories!

Harv, I'll gladly buy drinks to not hear any of yours!
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

wserra wrote:Harvey's a hoot.

A couple of days ago, posting on David's forum, he wrote the following (in response to one "Jesse James"):
Harvey wrote:Bring it on! I'm not afraid of you or the IRS; the law is on my side.
He has a funny way of showing it, doesn't he? Pseudonym. Every post anonymized. Every document redacted. It's almost as though he's afraid of what that law on his side might do to him.

Let me clue you in to something, Harvey. When you are really right, it's fun to get in authority's face. I've been threatened with arrest twice in my career. I knew I was right, and each time told the particular zealot in question to do whatever s/he was going to do. Each time, nothing happened. This was all face-to-face. No nameless phone calls, no hiding in rat holes, no anonymity. Hell, I'll tell you the stories. They're pretty entertaining.

Whassamatta, no balls?
That's old news. He's been a coward from the getgo.