Acquiring revenue through 'taxation' in America

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Acquiring revenue through 'taxation' in America

Post by Gregg »

CaptainKickback wrote:Why would we even give a damn about his IP address? He is of utterly no importance and meaning.

Now, if it were the IP address for Emily and/or Zooey Deschanel, well that is a whole other matter. :twisted: :whistle:

PM me, bring your wallet... :mrgreen:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

The TP movement really is dying out, huh? There's nothing left to argue and the few remaining diehards are bunkered down in a foxhole surrounded by years of carnage and destruction proclaiming, "Now we've got them right where we want!" to the sound of crickets riding tumbleweed...
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Why is Weston only a Deputy Assistant on his own website? Some guy named IMFResearch is a TCTF Leader. I have no idea what that means, but it's more impressive than Deputy Assistant.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Quixote wrote:Why is Weston only a Deputy Assistant on his own website? Some guy named IMFResearch is a TCTF Leader. I have no idea what that means, but it's more impressive than Deputy Assistant.
I'm guessing IMFResearch is Weston as well. You got to have a Mysterious Leader in order to fight The Man.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Quixote wrote:Why is Weston only a Deputy Assistant on his own website? Some guy named IMFResearch is a TCTF Leader. I have no idea what that means, but it's more impressive than Deputy Assistant.
It sounds better than third flunky???? I think the voices in Westy's head held a convention and he lost for chief big shot.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Weston has apparently completed his magnum opus, "A Discourse on the Crux of the Federal Taxation of Individuals". He remains true to what has always been his creed, "Never use five words when you can use five hundred".

Sorry, guys, but I didn't get past what most people would call the "Preface" or "Introduction", but Weston calls "Front Matter". Wonder why not? Well, consider the very first sentence of the very first paragraph:
Respectively, over the better half of the last century the individual federal income tax has been manifestly misapplied so as to perpetually aid in unwinding the (otherwise irreversible) inflationary damage that is brought about by the mass-surging of—non-convertible—fiat Federal Reserve Notes (FRN), which are drawn upon annually (thereby effecting the process of monetary deprecation to our national currency supply) in support of ever-expanding (and largely unconstitutional) kleptocratic federalism (this including: austerity, collectivism, corporatism, statism, and global hegemony.)
Maybe it gets better; how about the first sentence of the second paragraph?
This causality pertains to the willful misapplication of the individual federal income tax, as a racket, that operates to prevent our currently structured debt-as-principal monetary system—which is wholly unconstitutional to implement within Union states (see: U.S. Constitution, A.I,S.10,C.1), though is permissible for use by the federal government, its territories, possessions, and foreign allies—from hyper-inflating and crashing; whereas for which without, would have surely collapsed within the first few decades of its inception in 1913 (regardless, this of course makes it no more justified and certainly not any more necessary, appropriate, or constitutional.)
Hmm. First sentence of third paragraph?
The Federal Reserve Bank is but a private (for profit) medium—thereby permitting its internal operations to remain clandestine from the eyes of the ever-curious and commanding public, for when the layperson comes to acknowledge the whole of facts about such scheming deeds (praise be to Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, and such others), they will undoubtedly champion its complete demise before nightfall—designated to permit for governmentally sanctioned transferring of wealth from the entirety of the private sector (namely victimizing the middleclass) into the coffers of the public treasury; a large portion of which is allocated annually to be ceaselessly returned to the monopolizing Federal Reserve Bank profiteers in the form of “interest” upon the precipitously increasing national debt (now well over $17,000,000,000,000.00 and left to increasingly burden our posterity by more than one-trillion dollars annually) that had been loaned out throughout the preceding year, (see: the ‘Private Sector Survey on Cost Control’ (PSSCC)—The Grace Commission Report.)
Wow. And then the fourth paragraph begins:
To further clarify
Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego!

I didn't get any farther. I refuse to explore the depths of a 112-page Weston White document without a functioning irony meter.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

wserra wrote:I refuse to explore the depths of a 112-page Weston White document without a functioning irony meter.
You'll also need a Gibberish-English dictionary.
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
wserra

Post by wserra »

Oh, I have that. It was my irony meter that turned inside-out and exploded.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, I'm certain it threw up and died after being exposed to that collection of incomprehensible drivel.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

I read a little further (Chapter 1 Page 1) and found this gem:
To better illustrate, you of course already realize....and that if you do not ‘open carry’ an unloaded firearm or ‘conceal carry’ (CCW/CCP) a loaded firearm, then you do not need to worry about complying with your state’s Penal Codes, so far as such statutes pertain to those choosing to exercise their Second Amendment (II Amend.) rights while in public.
Need I even comment on the utter absurdness of that statement. I think not.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

wserra wrote:Sorry, guys, but I didn't get past what most people would call the "Preface" or "Introduction", but Weston calls "Front Matter". Wonder why not? Well, consider the very first sentence of the very first paragraph:
Respectively, over the better half of the last century the individual federal income tax has been manifestly misapplied so as to perpetually aid in unwinding the (otherwise irreversible) inflationary damage that is brought about by the mass-surging of—non-convertible—fiat Federal Reserve Notes (FRN), which are drawn upon annually (thereby effecting the process of monetary deprecation to our national currency supply) in support of ever-expanding (and largely unconstitutional) kleptocratic federalism (this including: austerity, collectivism, corporatism, statism, and global hegemony.)
I would have thought that "to perpetually aid in unwinding the (otherwise irreversible) inflationary damage" would be a good thing. But WW seems to be against it.

Regardless of his views on the federal income tax, WW is clearly opposed to coherent writing.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

For the umpteenth time, the "profit" that the Federal Reserve Banks (private corporations) are used to pay 6% dividend on the superscribed amount of the owners, the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Vanderbilts oh, wait, the member banks, goes to

wait for it....

WAIT FOR IT!...

The United States Treasury!

:beatinghorse:
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I won't even go into how the Fed "creates money out of thin air", because that's not true either.