Acquiring revenue through 'taxation' in America

Weston White

Acquiring revenue through 'taxation' in America

Post by Weston White »

If you have ever felt that something was very out of place, ethically, and perhaps even individually disheartening about being forced to surrender vast sums of your hard earned (sustenance-based) remuneration to the federal government in the form of ‘income taxes’ year, after year, after year, simply because you have opted to be an active and productive member of society, by way of your efforts in earning a common livelihood -and as well as to all of those interested tax-buffs out there; attached is a newly revised and freely distributable circular entitled the “Crux on Federal ‘Taxation’” (CFT).

The CFT is intended to serve as a primer for individuals to develop a learned understanding of and renewed appreciation toward our rapidly fading American heritage and birthright.

The CFT, as well serves to provide -you- the reader with enlightening contextual truth in regard to the federal governments actual powers of taxation. The CFT is available for your consumption at: http://www.ctcwarrior.defendindependenc ... .php?id=91

Please, be sure to consider voting for Ron Paul in 2012.
Weston White

Re: Acquiring revenue through 'taxation' in America

Post by Weston White »

And for those interested in learning more about both sides of the honesty in taxation debate (THM), there is a long running argument on federal income taxation at a social Website associated with Judge Napolitano's Freedom Watch with several "tax-professionals" from http://www.quatloos.com at:

http://freedomwatch.uservoice.com/forum ... &ref=title

* Posts made within this debate that directly pertain to the CFT are archived at:
http://www.ctcwarrior.defendindependenc ... p=758#p758
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Weston White wrote:The CFT, as well serves to provide -you- the reader with enlightening contextual truth in regard to the federal governments actual powers of taxation.
The central thesis: "For the purposes of establishing such a form of federal ‘income’ taxation, merely earning a livelihood by way of common right (i.e., natural law), while remaining exterior to professionally privileged activities, enterprises, or pursuits and to federal offices, instrumentalities, or bureaucracies, is entirely outside the breadth of the XVI Amendment."

Wrong, sanctioned, proponents in jail. Worse, it's unoriginal from beginning to end. Weston hath labored and brought forth a mouse.

I expected better.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I didn't.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

But I waaaaaaaaaant my waaaaaaaaaaaay
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Lambkin wrote:But I waaaaaaaaaant my waaaaaaaaaaaay
Want some cheese with that whine?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Weston White wrote:If you have ever felt that something was very out of place, ethically, and perhaps even individually disheartening about being forced to surrender vast sums of your hard earned (sustenance-based) remuneration to the federal government in the form of ‘income taxes’ year, after year, after year, simply because you have opted to be an active and productive member of society.....
...then you should grow up and recognize that you have a psychological problem.

Federal income taxation is a normal part of life. If you find yourself obsessing for years and years with goofy, non-sensical theories that federal income taxation is somehow illegal and you continue to embrace those theories (as does Weston White), then you should recognize that there is something wrong with you.

8)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

Weston White wrote:Please, be sure to consider voting for Ron Paul in 2012.
As an ardent Ron Paul supporter, I am disgusted that ilk such as you feel the need to attach your filth to his good name.
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

Why is it that this "Ron Paul" politician seems to have so many supporters with convictions (the moral kind) so greatly at odds with the laws of the land? It seems like a surprising percentage of cash gifters and Ponzi players show up as fervent supporters of him, when they have a trackable history of political activism.

I wonder what kind of accounting Mr. White's "San Joaquin Religious Goods" business keeps of their sales, and whether he pays the sales tax like he should? Funny that his claimed phone number also appears to match up with a "Psychotherapist" in the Fresno-Hanford area... could it be that this "religious" man is lying through his teeth about how to contact him at his own website? What does that middle initial "A" stand for, and was his mother aware of how crude his name sounds when the initial is in place rather than the full middle name or nothing at all? It would have been so much simpler if she'd named him something like Jorge Acuna, rather something that sounds incredibly insecure and rather racist like "Weston, A White" does.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Brandybuck wrote:As an ardent Ron Paul supporter, I am disgusted that ilk such as you feel the need to attach your filth to his good name.
ProfHenryHiggins wrote:Why is it that this "Ron Paul" politician seems to have so many supporters with convictions (the moral kind) so greatly at odds with the laws of the land? It seems like a surprising percentage of cash gifters and Ponzi players show up as fervent supporters of him, when they have a trackable history of political activism.
I know a few relatively normal, articulate, politically thoughtful people who support Ron Paul, but from what I can tell, particularly from reading on messageboards and listening to his supporters call into radio shows, of the nutbag lunatic fringe Paul supporters, the tax protestors/deniers are not the worst of the lot. He's got some realy kooks supporting him.

If you have ever felt that something was very out of place, ethically, and perhaps even individually disheartening about being forced to surrender vast sums of your hard earned (sustenance-based) remuneration to the federal government in the form of ‘income taxes’ year, after year, after year, simply because you have opted to be an active and productive member of society, by way of your efforts in earning a common livelihood -and as well as to all of those interested tax-buffs out there; attached is a newly revised and freely distributable circular entitled the “Crux on Federal ‘Taxation’” (CFT).
It occurred to me as I was reading Weston's post that these tax protestors, deniers, whatevers spend an awful lot of time, energy and thought dreaming up ways/justifications for not paying taxes. Is this all they do? Because I, on the other hand, other than when I hop on this board, think about taxes approximately one time a year and that is right around April 15 when I am frantically trying to get all my tax stuff together. The rest of the year, for the most part I don't give taxes much thought at all. I think overall, I have the more peaceful life.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Agreed. If they'd put half as much energy and dedication into something productive, they'd probably end up with more money, even after taxes.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I moved the Ron Paul hijack thread to a new topic.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

We haven't heard from you Weston since April 27, 2010. Your "sound and fury" were memorable. Good luck helping people do their taxes, according to your user profile....
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
wserra

Post by wserra »

On his own site Weston writes that he is disappointed in us: "it turned out just as I expected; 11-unintelligent content avoided responses and nothing more". And he'd much rather post 10,000 words of blather than provide proof of one single verifiable time that his BS has ever worked; asking him to do so is "such a pointless question".

Y'know, Weston, if you were to post a thirty-page schematic for what you claim to be a perpetual-motion device, I wouldn't go though that circuit-by-circuit either. I'd ask for proof that it ever worked. If you couldn't provide that, I'd conclude that you were full of shit. And, if you charged people for it, I'd conclude that you were a full of shit scammer.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

wserra wrote:On his own site Weston writes that he is disappointed in us: "it turned out just as I expected; 11-unintelligent content avoided responses and nothing more". And he'd much rather post 10,000 words of blather than provide proof of one single verifiable time that his BS has ever worked; asking him to do so is "such a pointless question".

Y'know, Weston, if you were to post a thirty-page schematic for what you claim to be a perpetual-motion device, I wouldn't go though that circuit-by-circuit either. I'd ask for proof that it ever worked. If you couldn't provide that, I'd conclude that you were full of sh*t. And, if you charged people for it, I'd conclude that you were a full of sh*t scammer.
He seems to think that we have nothing better to do than take his bulldada seriously and try to refute it. I like your approach much better.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

I notice that there have been no postings at the losthorizons forum for about ten days now.

:cry:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Famspear wrote:I notice that there have been no postings at the losthorizons forum for about ten days now.

:cry:

Well, seeing how the last post was a request for some follow up on how CTC cases worked out in Tax Court, it's a little "inconvenient" to speak up just now.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

wserra wrote:On his own site Weston writes that he is disappointed in us:
Oh, dear. I am distressed that I might have disappointed Mr. White.

Excuse me while I rend my garments in anguish.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

LPC wrote:
wserra wrote:On his own site Weston writes that he is disappointed in us:
Oh, dear. I am distressed that I might have disappointed Mr. White.

Excuse me while I rend my garments in anguish.
Sackcloth/ashes.
"My Health is Better in November."
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

To paraphrase Rex Reed:

"Being deprived of Weston White's approval is like being deprived of rutabaga."