Hendrickson Conviction Aff'd; Sentencing Remanded

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Hendrickson Conviction Aff'd; Sentencing Remanded

Post by Famspear »

The forum section of the losthorizons web site has now officially been out of commission for over six days.... and counting.....

Where, oh where, on this miracle called The Internet will the few remaining Hendrickson's Heroes now go to commiserate with each other, to mutually reinforce their paranoid and narcissistic delusions?

:cry:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Famspear wrote:The forum section of the losthorizons web site has now officially been out of commission for over six days.... and counting.....

Where, oh where, on this miracle called The Internet will the few remaining Hendrickson's Heroes now go to commiserate with each other, to mutually reinforce their paranoid and narcissistic delusions?

I would like to unofficially extend an invitation for them to participate here. If nothing else, they would not need to worry about the ban hammer coming down on them if they decide to veer off the CtC path in pursuit of other whackadooster theories.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:
Famspear wrote:The forum section of the losthorizons web site has now officially been out of commission for over six days.... and counting.....

I would like to unofficially extend an invitation for them to participate here. If nothing else, they would not need to worry about the ban hammer coming down on them if they decide to veer off the CtC path in pursuit of other whackadooster theories.
Yeah, but they don't like being confused with the facts, which is why we haven't heard from several of our resident whackadoosters very much, lately.... :D :D :D
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

David Merrill Van Pelt, please pick up the white courtesy phone.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote:

David Merrill Van Pelt, please pick up the white courtesy phone.
You too, Harvester, you sand-crawling worrier.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

All good things must come to an end...Its been a long time since we've had any crazies try to substantively argue with us. It seems that tax protesting has hit a bit of a lull.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Imalawman wrote:

All good things must come to an end...Its been a long time since we've had any crazies try to substantively argue with us. It seems that tax protesting has hit a bit of a lull.
Yes, I've noticed in the recent past that there seem to be fewer and fewer tax protester-tax denier types (i.e., tax wackadoosters) willing to cross swords with me, not just here but in other places on the internet.

I guess they're tired.

And the losthorizons forum has been down for eight days now......

:|

EDIT: Actually, make that nine days that the losthorizons forum has been down (since at least mid-day on Saturday, March 24th).
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Imalawman wrote:It seems that tax protesting has hit a bit of a lull.
It's probably a sign of the recession and lackluster recovery.

I believe that tax protesting is most popular when the economy is good.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

LPC wrote:
Imalawman wrote:It seems that tax protesting has hit a bit of a lull.
It's probably a sign of the recession and lackluster recovery.

I believe that tax protesting is most popular when the economy is good.
True, but it's also because tax rates are higher than they are. Many TP types aren't paying much tax at all. Why protest something you don't pay anyway. (I know, it hasn't stopped them before...)
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

The Observer wrote:I would like to unofficially extend an invitation for them to participate here. If nothing else, they would not need to worry about the ban hammer coming down on them if they decide to veer off the CtC path in pursuit of other whackadooster theories.
Umm hello! Ya they would. Wes is only allowing about half my posts. The "truthier" posts never see the light of day here.

Mod note: Claims of "truthier" success require evidence, per board policy.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Harvester wrote:Wes is only allowing about half my posts.
And you know why that is happening, Harvey. You need to start providing real proof, not just unsupported wild-assed claims of success.

In other words, start being honest.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

Ahh, the good old days of crazy posters.
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Harvester wrote: Umm hello! Ya they would. Wes is only allowing about half my posts. The "truthier" posts never see the light of day here.
Hi there, Harvey. Care to comment on the 6th Circuit's decision in Pete Hendrickson's case?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The Observer wrote:You need to start providing real proof, not just unsupported wild-assed claims of success.

In other words, start being honest.
I would have said whining and sniveling, but that's just me, the last part, never gonna happen, not with us, and most particularly not with himself.

I actually think WES is being overly generous if he is approving even half of Hamster Boy's blather, since I have yet to see evidence of him actually having anything real to say.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:I would have said whining and sniveling, but that's just me, the last part, never gonna happen, not with us, and most particularly not with himself.
Agreed. In fact Harvester admitted that half of his posts lack truthfulness:
Harvey wrote:Wes is only allowing about half my posts. The "truthier" posts never see the light of day here.

Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Wes isn't the only moderator disallowing his posts.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

The Observer wrote:In fact Harvester admitted that half of his posts lack truthfulness:
Harvey wrote:Wes is only allowing about half my posts. The "truthier" posts never see the light of day here.
The problem is not that his postings aren't right, but that most of them aren't even *wrong.*
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Harvester wrote: Umm hello! Ya they would. Wes is only allowing about half my posts. The "truthier" posts never see the light of day here.
Hi there, Harvey. Care to comment on the 6th Circuit's decision in Pete Hendrickson's case?
Harvester wrote:....(crickets)....
Dr. Caligari
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

The Lost Hopes forum seems to be back up, but with no new posts since Saturday, and not a word about the 6th Circuit's decision in Pete's case.
Dr. Caligari
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Dr. Caligari wrote:The Lost Hopes forum seems to be back up, but with no new posts since Saturday, and not a word about the 6th Circuit's decision in Pete's case.
I wait for such word, on the Lost Horizons site, with the fervor of an RVer waiting for word that the RV has happened and that he/she is a gazillionaire. :roll: :roll: :roll: