Hendrickson Conviction Aff'd; Sentencing Remanded

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Hendrickson Conviction Aff'd; Sentencing Remanded

Post by Famspear »

Dr. Caligari wrote:The Lost Hopes forum seems to be back up, but with no new posts since Saturday, and not a word about the 6th Circuit's decision in Pete's case.
It was down for over 12 days. That's a record, I think.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Famspear wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:The Lost Hopes forum seems to be back up, but with no new posts since Saturday, and not a word about the 6th Circuit's decision in Pete's case.
It was down for over 12 days. That's a record, I think.
Yeah, makes you wonder if someone over there confused their big toes for fingers.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
I wait for such word, on the Lost Horizons site, with the fervor of an RVer waiting for word that the RV has happened and that he/she is a gazillionaire. :roll: :roll: :roll:
And it'll happen about as soon too. I really doubt it'll get announced even once the farcical felon gets released, since it doesn't fit in with his mythos. :roll:
webhick wrote:Yeah, makes you wonder if someone over there confused their big toes for fingers.
Think hunting accidents, we already know they all have a talent for shooting themselves in the foot.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I wonder how they'll react if Judge Rosen throws the book at him on his latest little perjury like symptoms and he ends up doing a few extra years?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

I suspect they will carry on as they have, and simply not tell anyone, thereby pretending it didn't happen, after all that is how Pete handles things he doesn't like, he just ignores them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
notorial dissent

Well, considering that it appears he made her a party to his perjury, or is it actually fraud, since it wasn't his brother lying for him, but him lying about being his brother???? I'm a little unsure which way this one goes at this point, but fraud, and serious fraud at that, was committed, and it looks like Doreen participated, so I would call that real spousal consideration on his part, and blind stupidity on hers.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The kids will get Federal Student Loans, go to college and eventually spend the early part of their careers supporting their ex-convict and unemployable parents.

Aside from the youngest ones memories of foster care following mom's incarceration, they all live happily ever after, squatting on vacant land in Montana.

The best part is Pete eventually dies a long drawn out and humiliating death from dysentery after refusing treatment at the Federally Funded Indigent Health Clinic, insisting to the last he can't be sick, the illness is "null and void".
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote:The kids will get Federal Student Loans, go to college and eventually spend the early part of their careers supporting their ex-convict and unemployable parents.

Aside from the youngest ones memories of foster care following mom's incarceration, they all live happily ever after, squatting on vacant land in Montana.

The best part is Pete eventually dies a long drawn out and humiliating death from dysentery after refusing treatment at the Federally Funded Indigent Health Clinic, insisting to the last he can't be sick, the illness is "null and void".
He won't refuse treatment at the clinic. He'll just insist that the doctor give him not a prescription, but a UCC-1 Financing Statement or a W-2 showing zero income.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

The more I see Doreen's involvement, the less I see of a Hearst-esque victim and more of a co-conspirator.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

...and, more than two full months since Pete's conviction was affirmed, the idiots on the LostHopes forum are discussing what it means that the Court of Appeals hasn't ruled yet, and speculating on whether the decision will come down before or after April 15.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Dr. Caligari wrote:...and, more than two full months since Pete's conviction was affirmed, the idiots on the LostHopes forum are discussing what it means that the Court of Appeals hasn't ruled yet, and speculating on whether the decision will come down before or after April 15.
Of course, none of the morons have actually *looked* for the opinion, because it's ridiculously easy to find:

1. Google "6th Circuit"

2. On the 6th Circuit home page, click on "Opinions" or "Opinions Search" on the left

3. Enter keyword "Hendrickson"

4. Profit.

If you Google "Hendrickson 6th Circuit," the most recent opinion is the fourth result.

So they're just sitting on their asses, waiting for Petey to tell them what's happening.

Which is typical of their mindset, which is to do what Petey tells them to do without any independent thinking.

I wonder if any of them will realize what idiots they are, and how little Petey cares about them, when they find out what happened. (Probably not. They'll just be grateful for whatever attention he gives them, and then wait for further instructions.)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

CaptainKickback wrote:LPC, this may provide some insight as to the mindset of the few remaining hangers on at LH:
JHV

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:11 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 19th, AKA Patriot's Day, would be a good day to overturn Pete's conviction.
:brickwall: :thinking:
This year, it's celebrated on the 16th -- the third Monday in April. Massachusetts and Maine (once part of Massachusetts) are the only two states which celebrate it (giving us an extra day to file our taxes, in some years).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

The Einsteins over at losthorizons dot com are still at it.

User "holbrook", in response to some immaterial ramblings in a thread supposedly devoted to news on Hendrickson's appeal, writes:
What has all this got to do with Pete's hearing?
To which user "TruthBearer" (chuckle.... I love the irony in the names these idiots select) responds:
Very good question, holbrook. Pete and we all have been waiting since November for the court to respond to Pete's appeal. The appellate judges are apparently in no particular hurry to render a decision. So, we can only speculate about what's happening. Meanwhile, an allied point of curiosity for me is what has happened with the moderators of this forum? Not a peep from any of them about anything. Also, nothing from the designated eagles in the group. Surely there's somebody of some authority that knows what's going on and is willing to post news, even if it's to say the obvious--that there is no news.
(underlining in original)

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... dc20#28448

Again, none of these dimwits is actually smart enough to actually check on the status of Hendrickson's appeal. Some of these people are going to be a little upset when the eventually find out that Hendrickson lost his appeal long ago, that his family hasn't bothered to notify the losthorizon forum posters, and that Hendrickson may be facing an extension of his stay in federal prison as a result of what appears to have been an attempt to scam both the Court and his own brother with forged documents filed with the Court that falsely impugned the competence of one of his own attorneys.

:)

These people are dumber than a box of rocks, but "TruthBearer" at least seems to be starting to get suspicious.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Seventy-four days after the fact, someone at losthorizons (user "GregF") has finally brought the news to the lost souls at losthorizons:
Apparently, Pete's appeal has been ruled on (February 08, 2012):

http://www.chowins.com/resources/primar ... ished.html

Reading this, it sounds like Pete's defense made some significant errors during trial...
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... c4a4#28449
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Reading this, it sounds like Pete's defense made some significant errors during trial...
The first error they made was thinking that they could successfully defend Pete...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Famspear wrote:
They certainly did. Primarily pleading "not guilty".

And then there's trusting Hendrickson enough to give him your ECF login . . .
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Now, someone at losthorizons (either GregF or a moderator) has deleted GregF's conjecture about Pete's defense team possibly having made "some significant errors during trial".

8)
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

User "JHV" responds to the news about the Court of Appeals having affirmed Hendrickson's conviction, with a reference to the fact that the Court of Appeals opinion was "unpublished":
"Unpublished" says it all. Shame on them.....
Clueless.
:roll:

Dear JHV: Hey Einstein, the term "unpublished" as used to describe a court opinion doesn't mean what you apparently think it means. The court opinion was published (in the ordinary sense) on the day it was rendered -- back on February 8, 2012. It's been available for you and everyone else to read for over seventy days. Why is it that you knuckleheads are the last to know?

JHV continues:
....At least Pete may get out a little sooner.
Yeah, well, he might. Or he might not, since he's now in trouble for allegedly forging documents filed with the court.

You people at losthorizons dot com will never learn.

:|
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

Famspear wrote:User "JHV" responds to the news about the Court of Appeals having affirmed Hendrickson's conviction, with a reference to the fact that the Court of Appeals opinion was "unpublished":
"Unpublished" says it all. Shame on them.....
Clueless.
:roll:

Dear JHV: Hey Einstein, the term "unpublished" as used to describe a court opinion doesn't mean what you apparently think it means. The court opinion was published (in the ordinary sense) on the day it was rendered -- back on February 8, 2012. It's been available for you and everyone else to read for over seventy days. Why is it that you knuckleheads are the last to know?
Gotta love it. Their boy gets marginalized with an official court proclamation that says, "Nothing new decided in this case, folks, move along, move along..."

And they don't even recognize it.

But of course, "unpublished" opinions are building blocks of the massive government conspiracy which corruptly deprives all true patriots of their god-given natural rights guaranteed in the constitution and confirmed by the founding fathers in the federalist papers... (I've got a copy of those around here somewhere...) Image
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

And the Supreme Court has denied certiorari to Hendrickson's appeal from the 6th Circuit. Sup. Ct. Dkt. No. 11-1345 (6/11/2012).

Which shows that Pete is right. Victory!
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.