Hendrickson Conviction Aff'd; Sentencing Remanded

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Hendrickson Conviction Aff'd; Sentencing Remanded

Post by The Observer »

Dr. Caligari wrote:15 days and still not a word on the LostHopes forum. Should we start a poll on how long it will be?
No, but I think it's high time that the Dr. Caligari's Chirpin' Cavalcade of Crickets come out of recess...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

ashlynne39 wrote:Well, Harvey finally posted in the Lost Horizons thread about Pete's appeal. Nope, he didn't break the news though. It's just more nonsense about lawful money.
I move that Harvey be given the title "Frikintardistan Minister of Information".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

grixit wrote:
ashlynne39 wrote:Well, ****** finally posted in the Lost Horizons thread about Pete's appeal. Nope, he didn't break the news though. It's just more nonsense about lawful money.
I move that Harvey be given the title "Frikintardistan Minister of Information".
Well, he's already permanently "Truth Worrier". I'd have preferred "Sand-Crawling Worrier"; but oh well....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote:ove that Harvey be given the title "Frikintardistan Minister of Information".
Could we award him the Baghdad Bob medal at the same time?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Now that the Court of Appeals has upheld his conviction, I'm hoping that Preposterous Prevaricating Pete, the Pathetic Prisoner, presents a petition for writ of certiorari to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Then, when the Supreme Court lets his conviction stand by denying the petition, Pete can be consistent with what he did when he lost the erroneous tax refund lawsuit -- by claiming that the reason the Supreme Court will have let his conviction stand is that the judgment of conviction is somehow "void," making his petition "moot!"

:lol:

My guess is that most of the remaining Cracking the Code airheads who post at Pete's losthorizons dot com forum would swallow that (and would swallow just about anything else that Pete says).

:twisted:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

grixit wrote:
ashlynne39 wrote:Well, Harvey finally posted in the Lost Horizons thread about Pete's appeal. Nope, he didn't break the news though. It's just more nonsense about lawful money.
I like this title for Harvey but would change it just slightly to: Frikintardistan Minister of Disinformation

Maybe somewhat redundant but what he gives out is by no stretch of the imagination actual "information" so it grates a little to use that word.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The lack of responses make me suspect that we will hear nothing until Pete is actually out, at which point there will be an long update about how everyone else is wrong and how he's going to appeal etc. etc.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Actually, I think Harvey's title ought to be "Frikintardistan Minister of MIS-information".

At which point Pete is going to appeal the sentence he has already served, and the conviction that has been affirmed, what twice now? Sounds about par for the course, all the while whining and wailing about the great miscarriage of justice, and in the end he'll still be a two time ex-con at that point.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Ranks are ranks. The Illuminati never err.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Still nothing on LH about the results of Pete's appeal.

It's like willful blindness.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent wrote:Actually, I think Harvey's title ought to be "Frikintardistan Minister of MIS-information".
Had a thought about this, could we institute the "Baghdad Bob" Trophy? Awarded on an ad hoc basis to the poster who shows passion and blind belief in an opinion despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Ya know, I don't think Harvey believes a word of it. In all seriousness I really don't think anyone could be that dumb.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Gregg wrote:Ya know, I don't think Harvey believes a word of it. In all seriousness I really don't think anyone could be that dumb.
That might bite you in the rear later.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent

Ah, I think you seriously underestimate, or overestimate Harvey, depending on how you look at it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

No, really. First of all, I think he's a kid and his employment involves cleaning the fryers if he works at all. And if he does, I don't think he earns enough that he wouldn't be better off just filing. But finally, even if he works and earns enough money to support himself I'd bet he files a 1040EZ with no funny business. I know he has to be lieing about the "I don't have any information returns" and flies under the radar, if for no other resaon than if a company pays someone more than $600 and wants to take a deduction for the expense, they have to file a 1099 for the payee. I know I do, and I know I have to provide my SS number to Jasper among others for payments they make to me and/or my company. Hell, even Paypal is sending the IRS information on payments this year, so selling beanie babies on E-bay isn't even gonna fly under the radar anymore.

Second, if he is getting payments from places that don't 1099 him, all his "redeeming lawful money" crap he says he's doing is gonna get him noticed, someone has to cash those checks and eventually someone is gonna file a SAR about it. I dunno know about you, but how many people do you know who can go around committing low level felonies and screaming about it at the top opf their lungs for any period of time without having to eventually explain it to someone?
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

I don't disagree with anything you say, basically he is a liar and a fraud any way you want to look at it or construe it. I still also contend, that all that aside, or considered for that matter, he is still dumbern' a box of rocks, and has less redeeming value.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

And another thing.

If he had any kind of sense of responsibility, he ought to at least mention over on the crackhead board that the "genius" who is the be all guru of redeeming lawful money is also someone who lives on SSI benefits, lives in his mother's basement and has been found incompetent to stand trial in a court of law. Not that it would make much difference but I think people have a right to know that the guru subbing for the 2 time convicted felon while he's in prison is in not in prison, but only because he's insane.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Gregg wrote:And another thing.

If he had any kind of sense of responsibility, he ought to at least mention over on the crackhead board that the "genius" who is the be all guru of redeeming lawful money is also someone who lives on SSI benefits, lives in his mother's basement and has been found incompetent to stand trial in a court of law. Not that it would make much difference but I think people have a right to know that the guru subbing for the 2 time convicted felon while he's in prison is in not in prison, but only because he's insane.

The more I read of David's "teachings" on his suitor site, the more I am stunned that he actually has followers who appear to take his teachings as gospel. His writings make no sense whatsoever. In large part they are gibberish but even moreso, what he advocates is so outlandish that one would have to be an utter moron to think that his nonsense works. I read one posting the other day either from David or one of his followers about how in some sort of court hearing the guy stood up and asked the judge if he took an oath to defend the constitution. The judge immediately went on the defensive and said that he did but he couldn't speak for the prosecutor which sent the prosecutor into an uproar and all the charges were dismissed. Supposedly, this method has been helpful in getting several people off on felony charges. I read that sort of nonsense and think that even if I weren't an attorney and had no idea how the court system works, I would surely still see that for the BS that it is. Then there is all the redeeming lawful money and tussels with banks over it and how it helps you get out of paying taxes (according to the frickentardistan minister of mis-information). It is some of the biggest bunch of convoluted mess I've read . . . and people actually follow this.

I just think that even if I weren't educated, I would not be taking tax or legal advice from people like Hendrickson, Merrill and Harvey. It just seems like a recipe for disaster.
ArthurWankspittle

Gregg wrote: I dunno know about you, but how many people do you know who can go around committing low level felonies and screaming about it at the top opf their lungs for any period of time without having to eventually explain it to someone?
5-8 false mortgage applications
involvement in fraudulent bankruptcy filings
involvement in fraudulent liens / title transfers
blogging about the above
= Casey Konstantin Serin
notorial dissent

Gregg wrote:And another thing.

At what point in this, or any other universe for that matter, has hamster boy ever evidenced the above? Did I blink and miss it, did we have a paradigm shift when I wasn't watching, did some one send out a memo that I missed, I don't think so. You're the one who keeps saying he is a spoiled brat living in his mother's basement living off an allowance, and not that I disagree with that premise, but.... I agree with you wholeheartedly, I think the denizens over at Lost Hope/Reality really do have a right to know what is going on with Prisoner Pete, but there we go with the responsibility thing again, with which he seems to be totally deficient.

The fact that he has taken up with Merrill's gibberish speaks more of his lack of imagination that it does of anything else. Originality does not seem to another in the long list of things hamster boy has no long suit for.