Pete Hendrickson's "story of the century"

LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Pete Hendrickson's "story of the century"

Post by LPC »

Peter Hendrickson wrote:This week, as in all previous editions of this newsletter over the years, I am pleased to post yet another new batch of concrete, unmistakable acknowledgements by the federal and state governments of the accuracy and complete correctness of the information about the income tax in CtC.
OMG, is he really back to posting copies of refund checks?

I looked at what I thought were the most recent ones, and the latest I could find was dated in May of 2011, but maybe he's got a backlog of checks that arrived while he was... what's the expression... indisposed? preoccupied? out of circulation?

And he's clearly never going to admit, much less address, the concrete, unmistakable rejections of the "information" about the income tax in CtC that can now be found in numerous court decisions.

He's hopeless.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think the work you're striving for is IN-carcerated!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

webhick wrote:
Do they get jealous of your alone time with the Boss? Maybe a little scared of the noises they hear during that alone time?
Actually, my day to day car is a 1999 Expedition. I will say though, it's an occupational hazard that I have had a lot of really nice cars, 13 Mustangs in all, and the Boss is flat out the best driving car and by far the best sounding car I have ever owned.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

Today's Tax court opinions has another Pete Hendrickson "story of the century" (no sanctions--this time). I doubt, though, it will make the lost heads site.
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
LPC

Post by LPC »

jkeeb wrote:Today's Tax court opinions has another Pete Hendrickson "story of the century" (no sanctions--this time). I doubt, though, it will make the lost heads site.
I've started a new thread on that opinion.
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Gregg wrote:
Actually, my day to day car is a 1999 Expedition. I will say though, it's an occupational hazard that I have had a lot of really nice cars, 13 Mustangs in all, and the Boss is flat out the best driving car and by far the best sounding car I have ever owned.
Well, scratch that, I traded in the Expy today and mow my day to day car is an Escape...
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Gregg wrote:
Gregg wrote:Well, scratch that, I traded in the Expy today and mow my day to day car is an Escape...
My mom just got one of those. Great geezer car. Comfy but not too big to handle.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Lambkin wrote:
Gregg wrote:
Gregg wrote:Well, scratch that, I traded in the Expy today and mow my day to day car is an Escape...
My mom just got one of those. Great geezer car. Comfy but not too big to handle.
You mean it's the drug-mobile for metamucil pushers?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
LPC

Post by LPC »

Gregg wrote:I traded in the Expy today and mow my day to day car is an Escape...
My day-to-day car is a 1993 Prius, and it's a delight to drive.
Dan Evans
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Hybrid or regular?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LPC

Post by LPC »

It's a hybrid, the sedan, pre-hatchback version (i.e., Prius Classic).
Dan Evans
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

LPC wrote:My day-to-day car is a 1993 Prius, and it's a delight to drive.
Perhaps you meant 2003 or some other year?

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Prius_(XW10)
The first Prius, model NHW10, went on sale on December 10, 1997.[8][9] It was available only in Japan, though it has been imported privately to at least the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand
From http://pressroom.toyota.com/article_dis ... le_id=2959
Since it was introduced in the U.S. in 2000, Prius, when compared to the average car, has saved American consumers more than an estimated 881 million gallons of gas, $2.19 billion in fuel costs, and 12.4 million tons of CO2 emissions.

If you have a 1993 Prius it may be best to discontinue use as the everyday car to preserve such a rare vehicle!

Our 2001 first generation Prius is a delight for us, as well.
“Where there is an income tax, the just man will pay more and the unjust less on the same amount of income.” — Plato
LPC

Post by LPC »

jg wrote:
LPC wrote:My day-to-day car is a 1993 Prius, and it's a delight to drive.
Perhaps you meant 2003 or some other year?
You're right. It's 2003.

We bought it right before the invasion of Iraq, believing that invading a mideastern country couldn't possibly do anything good for gas prices. The hybrid system made the car cost more than other cars of comparable size and quality, but I figured if gas prices got as high as $2 per gallon, the breakeven point would be about five years.
Dan Evans
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

LPC wrote:... The hybrid system made the car cost more than other cars of comparable size and quality, but I figured if gas prices got as high as $2 per gallon, the breakeven point would be about five years.
Oh yeah, like that's gonna happen. :lol:

Iddinit funny that a discussion of our various cars is more relavent to tax law than anything Hendrickson has ever said, written or thought?
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Blowhard Hendrickson was released from Federal prison on June 13th, but Hendrickson's Heroes' interest in his losthorizons forum continues to wane. The most recent post I see is by "holbrook" on Monday, July 9th, over a week ago.

:(
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Also, I note this post today (Tuesday, July 17th) by "TDL" (presumably, user "TranscriptsDontLie") over at an alternative web site for some of Hendrickson's Heroes (under the heading "Lost Horizons Forum -- the last hurrah?"):
Today, when I attempted to revisit one of my earlier posts on the LHF [lost horizons forum], I found that ALL POSTS PRIOR TO JAN. 26, 2012 HAVE BEEN PURGED (presumably by PH). Note: that's the 2nd forum-purge since last year's. Therefore, those that had offered their experiences there have now lost all access to their earlier efforts. Moreover, that "forum" in its stripped-down scope can't even begin to address the needs of those that now are in a world of hurt precisely because of their "CtC-Education" ... Nice job

Calling for outreach: If you kept in touch with some LHF members, please let them know about www.CodeBusters.org to keep the candle of "educated engagement" burning ... Thanks.
http://www.codebusters.org/post991.html#p991

Oh, boo-hoo!

:cry:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Now, I finally see a new post at losthorizons -- the first in about eight days.

I just noticed that back on June 26th, a poster called "telestrat" wrote this:
The California forum is now an alternative news forum, it seems. The posts have NOTHING to do with CtC anymore.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 8537#28537

Losthorizons dot com is a depressing place to be.
LPC

Post by LPC »

Today, when I attempted to revisit one of my earlier posts on the LHF [lost horizons forum], I found that ALL POSTS PRIOR TO JAN. 26, 2012 HAVE BEEN PURGED (presumably by PH).
There does seem to have been some "paring."

The list of threads is only one page, and the longest thread (72 posts) goes back to only February of 2011.

I'm trying to think of an appropriate quote from the Russian revolution (or the Stalinist purges), but nothing comes to mind.

Perhaps, "Nun, ich bin die Volke," but that's a different era and a different philosophy.
Dan Evans
LPC

Post by LPC »

Most pathetic Lost Horizons posting in 2012:
JHV on 3/6/12 wrote:I just posted a link to Pete's latest addition to the newsletter on Alex Jone's wall. I hope he notices.
Yes, it's been noticed. You've been banned from the forum.
Dan Evans
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

LPC wrote:
Today, when I attempted to revisit one of my earlier posts on the LHF [lost horizons forum], I found that ALL POSTS PRIOR TO JAN. 26, 2012 HAVE BEEN PURGED (presumably by PH).
There does seem to have been some "paring."

The list of threads is only one page, and the longest thread (72 posts) goes back to only February of 2011.

I'm trying to think of an appropriate quote from the Russian revolution (or the Stalinist purges), but nothing comes to mind.
There will be fewer but better Truth Warriors.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4