Greetings to all (Dale Eastman)

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Greetings to all.

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote:... So if you're going to Somalia, bring your own security and a lot of cash. Because they don't take emergency calls and they don't take American Express.
But they do take American Express cards...and your Visa and Master Cards. They will also take your wallet, your cash, your car, your home, your wife, your children...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

I always find it interesting that folks like Eastman are often also survivalists -- they are constantly preparing for the collapse of civilization and the anarchy that follows.
"My Health is Better in November."
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Prof wrote:I always find it interesting that folks like Eastman are often also survivalists -- they are constantly preparing for the collapse of civilization and the anarchy that follows.
I find it interesting that a lot of those survivalists strike me as people who would be crying in the fetal position at the first sound of any real gunshots. Danny the Dogwalker turned out to be quite the tough guy in the end if I recall.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Prof wrote:I always find it interesting that folks like Eastman are often also survivalists -- they are constantly preparing for the collapse of civilization and the anarchy that follows.
... and fervently hoping for the day when they can shoulder their favorite firearm and set forth to defend their sovereign castle against the rabble from the cities, who will come to steal their food, gold and silver.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

As I have pointed out recently to Gregg, I think, There's a new version of "RED DAWN" about to be released.
"My Health is Better in November."
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended and everyone was suddenly super friendly and helpful? Of course, that would have to mean that all the politicians died. How sad. :twisted:
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Greetings to all (Dale Eastman)

Post by wserra »

Dale Eastman at one time or another has advocated every dumbass tax protestor argument known to idiots. He now appears to have gotten back to basics: no law makes anyone liable to pay income tax. Damn, Dale, you survived the cognitive dissonance that came from an anarchist declaring bankruptcy. Can't you do better than this?

ETA: Eastman's board (above link) reports that it contains a total of 1784 posts. Of those, it says, Eastman posted 1798.

I think his own board just refused to tally any more nonsense.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And it looks like its pretty basic...gibberish. Again, snipping quotes from dicta, non-court testimony, and sections of IRC code, all of it out of context or misinterpreted. It didn't work back in the day and it ain't going to work now.

Like a Quatloosian said, I can't remember who, that if you stand by the rivers of Frikintardistan long enough, you will see the same garbage flow by again.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra

Post by wserra »

"If you read Quatloos long enough, you will see the delusions of all the Frickentards float by."

- me, with apologies to Sun Tzu.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Or just watch a You Tube video. In this one, over 20 minutes of a woman rambling away, she doesn't say a single thing that Canadian sovereign didn't try a decade ago. Every last thing she babbled about has been discussed and refuted on Quatloos. The sovereign movement is on life support here in Canada but seems to have been given a new life in the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ0q4QMKnvQ
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs