Greetings to all (Dale Eastman)

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Greetings to all.

Post by Famspear »

Quixote wrote:Yeah, Famspear. We need a troll rainmaker.
Well, I.... I.... I guess I could try to lure some good-lookin' female trollettes over here...

.... you know, with my good looks and everything.......

:thinking:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Imalawman wrote:Hey, come on - you've run off the first good troll we've had around here in months in just a day!! You could have at least let the rest of the forum have some fun first. Not fair.
Yup, after only four posts, Brave Sir Robin bravely ran away...
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

A compulsive poster named Famspear
Could never resist kicking troll rear.
When summoned to bed,
By a comely redhead,
He'd say, "Sorry, I'm busy on Q, dear".
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

wserra wrote:A compulsive poster named Famspear
When summoned to bed,
By a comely redhead,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Holy Toledo, Wes! You've been holding out on us! That's the best poetry I've seen in this forum!

:lol: :lol:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Yes, a shapely and eager trollette
By the name of Suzanne or Suzette
Would be welcome ‘round here;
If she drank enough beer,
She might stagger and fall in our net.

Oh, my motives are base, I’ll admit.
But, these details! Let’s not pick a nit!
‘Though my plan is still hazy,
We could drive trollettes crazy;
If we tease ‘em, they’ll each have a fit!

So, I must sally forth for a troll
Whose cluelessness I can extol.
To her wishes I’d cater--
If she’s female, I’ll bait her!
Then you guys can take turns scoring goal!
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

All in favor of "promoting" Famspear to assignment in the quatloos station in Antarctica, say "aye". Reasons for "promotion" will be precipitous shaming of trolls and excessive poetry. :D
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Famspear wrote:Well, I.... I.... I guess I could try to lure some good-lookin' female trollettes over here...
But according to the late Robert Asprin*, the correct term for a female troll is trollop.

*author of the amusing Myth series
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Imalawman wrote:All in favor of "promoting" Famspear to assignment in the quatloos station in Antarctica, say "aye". Reasons for "promotion" will be precipitous shaming of trolls and excessive poetry. :D

I move that we put him into the same witness protection program scheme that your red stapler is in. Admit it, nothing would be more fun than watching Famspear having to employ himself as a piece of farm machinery.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

The Observer wrote:But according to the late Robert Asprin*, the correct term for a female troll is trollop.
Ah, the story of my life. I can never get the words right -- that's why I don't get the girls.....

:)

Maybe if I were sensitive kinda guy......

:cry:

.... a happy go lucky kinda guy.....

:whistle:

... a unique kinda guy.....

:thinking:
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

The Observer wrote:I move that we put him into the same witness protection program scheme that your red stapler is in. Admit it, nothing would be more fun than watching Famspear having to employ himself as a piece of farm machinery.
If I were farm machinery,
I don't know what the heck I'd be:
A tractor? Wagon? Come-along?
No matter--
It would all be wrong.
I have no aptitude, you see,
For tools that farmers use.
That's me --
I am completely unaware
Of how to make things work out there,
Out on the farm where farmers grow
The food that makes us go, go, go.

EDIT: If you don't know what a "come-along" is, you've probably never watched your grandfather --a rice farmer in south Louisiana many years ago -- construct a fence.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Famspear wrote:
wserra wrote:A compulsive poster named Famspear
When summoned to bed,
By a comely redhead,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Holy Toledo, Wes! You've been holding out on us! That's the best poetry I've seen in this forum!

:lol: :lol:

Not saying much, there's Vogon Poetry that makes the top 5
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Cathulhu wrote:
Arthur Rubin wrote:
Never misquote the CATS.
Why? What happens?
You don't want to find out.
I'll give you a hint. It involves 2:40 am and having your face drooled on.[/quote]

Wednesday?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Wes, you just had to encourage him, couldn't just leave bad enough alone, now we're going to subjected to an inundation of his verbal wanderings, like he needed encouragement to begin with, of course, on the other hand, it far exceeds anything we were likely to get from Eastman, so I guess it is an improvement...... I think the comealong and the rice swamps explains a whole when it comes right down to it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

notorial dissent wrote:Wes, you just had to encourage him, couldn't just leave bad enough alone, now we're going to subjected to an inundation of his verbal wanderings, like he needed encouragement to begin with, of course, on the other hand, it far exceeds anything we were likely to get from Eastman, so I guess it is an improvement...... I think the comealong and the rice swamps explains a whole when it comes right down to it.
Uh, um, it's OK. I think I got it out of my system.... For now..... I think.....
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

The Observer wrote:
Imalawman wrote:All in favor of "promoting" Famspear to assignment in the quatloos station in Antarctica, say "aye". Reasons for "promotion" will be precipitous shaming of trolls and excessive poetry. :D

I move that we put him into the same witness protection program scheme that your red stapler is in. Admit it, nothing would be more fun than watching Famspear having to employ himself as a piece of farm machinery.
Well, I would pay to watch it! Done. Let's ship him out to my parts here in the midwest, I'll get him harvesting corn in a couple months.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
notorial dissent

Famspear wrote:Uh, um, it's OK. I think I got it out of my system.... For now..... I think.....
Sure you have!! Now where have I heard that before? You keep promising and promising, and yet you keep falling off the wagon, and who suffers???? I ask you, is that fair???
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Sadly, not only have we lost the troll, but he also quit copying and pasting to his site after Dan's last post. Only the first of Famspear's poetic efforts has been archived.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The troll is probably too traumatized, by our rejection of his profound legal scholarship, to be able to do more than cuddle his teddy bear.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

Oh, you mean our abject failure to fall down in awe and raise praise and to sing hosannas unto him for his revealed wisdom and greatness?????? Yeah, I suspect you might have something there.

On the other hand we didn't let Famspear recite poetry(or whatever that is he does) at him, he should be thankful for smallish favors where he gets them, even if he does then choose to sulk off in a snit.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

I don't think Dale will be back any time soon, so we'll have to play without him. Dale has challeged all comers to find fault with any of the statements below. I suspect that Dale thinks he has proven that the IRS has no authority to collect taxes. However, the most that can be concluded, even if one accepts all of Dale's statements as true, is that IRS's authority arises other than by delegation from the people. Despite the apparent belief of some revenue officers, I doubt that IRS's authority comes straight from God, but I haven't completely ruled it out.

Dale's argument, or whatever this is.
1. In order to enforce or collect a tax, the IRS in general, must have authority.

2. The authority for the IRS to collect a tax is suffused throughout Title 26 of the United States Code, known as the Internal Revenue Code (IRC).

3. The authority imbued within the IRC or the Statutes-At-Large is a delegation of authority from Congress.

4. Congress gets its authority from the Constitution.

5. The Constitution gets its authority from “The People”.

6. The People (as a collective) can NOT delegate any authority to the Constitution that The People (as a collective) does not have.

7. No individual in the collective can delegate an authority to the collective that the individual does not have.

8. If nobody in the collective has the authority of taxation, then such authority can not be delegated to the collective, to the Constitution, to the Congress, to the IRC, and finally, to the IRS.

I, Dale R. Eastman, do hereby certify under penalties of perjury, that the affidavit of the forgoing eight ( 8 ) facts is true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The first error I see is in proposition 4. Congress has legislative power and authority. The IRS authority to collect taxes is executive. Congress has delegated legislative authority of a sort to the Sec. Treas. by allowing him to write regulations, but the IRS's basic administrative authority is executive, not legislative. That authority can not have been delegated by Congress because Congress has no executive power. The authority of the IRS to collect taxes derives from its position within the executive branch, not as a delegation of authority from Congress.

I'll leave the major flaws, propostions 6 - 8, to the pros.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat