Usage fees for dollar bills

Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Usage fees for dollar bills

Post by Quixote »

User I, Don at Yahoo! Answers has questions about the fee for usage of dollar bills. Apparently some banker could not get I, Don to understand the concept of interest. I can't help thinking it would have been easier to just deny the loan. I, Don also had questions about what the IRS imposes taxes on and why people are taxed as if they were corporations.
Concerning the 'usage fee' charge attached to each dollar Bill?
in circulation...would this classify as interest or tax?
1 hour ago - 4 days left to answer. Report Abuse Additional Details
rtfm..read my other reply. Using "conspiracy theory" in your reply indicates lack of understanding.
34 minutes ago

rtfm, Using "conspiracy theory" in your reply indicates lack of understanding.
It was a bank manager who revealed a "usage fee' charge for using "their' currency when she could not give me a proper explanation concerning what the bank gave as a loan and why we were charged more than the cost of a house.
*Dollar bills are bills NOT money. That would explain why the dollar is a bill.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Re: Usage fees for dollar bills

Post by The Operative »

User "I, Don" is one of the more delusional nutcases posting at Yahoo!Answers. He doesn't post questions looking for answers. He only posts questions in an effort to spread his delusional views about money. He wholeheartedly believes the Federal Reserve loans every dollar at interest, birth certificates are linked to secret Treasury accounts, dollar bills are not money, etc. etc. He even believes that giving a student homework or using that term violates a child's right to have a place they can relax and call home. I gave up trying to explain reality to that moron a long time ago.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Usage fees for dollar bills

Post by notorial dissent »

I think moron is the operative phrase here adn reality challenged is the plain and simple fact of the matter. Had I been the loan officer at the time, I would have canceled the loan then and there on the grounds the customer did not know or understand what he was doing and there could not be making the loan, and that they would be making a loan that would knowing end up in default.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.