Lost Horizons has a facebook page

Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Re: Lost Horizons has a facebook page

Post by Quixote »

It appears one of them was talking trash on the LostHorizons Facebook page under the moniker "George Erdman" until his posts were deleted. They're desperate to silence Pete and keep you from the truth.
Harvey, being ironic and clueless.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

One thread in LH, which had referred to Quatloos, has apparently been edited to change every reference to "Quatloos" to "Parasites." The last posting in the thread is from Fearless Leader Himself:
Frankly, guys (and everyone), mentioning those ticks and their site here probably provides them with more traffic and more unsuspecting minds to be polluted (to the detriment of all of us) than anything they could possibly do for themselves. So, please do not do so, here or elsewhere.

If they were honest debaters, I wouldn't feel this way (nor would I have to, since if they were honest, there would be no debate...). But they are not.
This from a guy who regularly deletes factual posts that expose his losses in court, and who bans from every forum he controls those who write those factual posts.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LPC wrote:This from a guy who regularly deletes factual posts that expose his losses in court, and who bans from every forum he controls those who write those factual posts.
Well, those obviously aren't factual posts, and their authors obviously aren't honest debaters.

Terms of art, y'know.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Peter E. (Blowhard) Hendrickson wrote:
Frankly, guys (and everyone), mentioning those ticks and their site here probably provides them with more traffic and more unsuspecting minds to be polluted (to the detriment of all of us) than anything they could possibly do for themselves. So, please do not do so, here or elsewhere.

If they were honest debaters, I wouldn't feel this way (nor would I have to, since if they were honest, there would be no debate...). But they are not.
How very Freudian of you, Blowhard!

A "tick" is a small beast that often sucks the blood of others.

Let's see now.... if we just look at the last two years or so as an example....

I've been gainfully employed, doing useful things for other people, getting paid for it, and supporting a family.

Blowhard Hendrickson spent much of the last two years in federal prison (again) for federal tax crimes, with room and board provided at taxpayer's expense, all the while not providing support for his family.

Unsuspecting minds to be "polluted"? If anything, that describes the people who go to Blowhard Hendrickson's losthorizons web site. The Quatloos web site does not pollute people's minds with idiotic twaddle like the Cracking the Code tax scam.

Honest debate? When has Blowhard Hendrickson ever engaged in an honest debate about his tax scam? And when has he ever allowed an honest debate at his losthorizons web site? Indeed, he goes to pains and lengths to suppress any such debate. He tries to mischaracterize his losthorizons forum as being an educational tool. He even refers to the filing of federal income tax returns using his scam as "educated" filings.

Blowhard Hendrickson tries to mischaracterize every loss incurred using his scam.

Blowhard Hendrickson is a narcissistic phony.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Let's review some of the past quotes from Chairman Stalin (ooops, I mean Blowhard Hendrickson). His Haughty-ness, has written:
ANYTHING THAT IS RELEVANT TO THE "INCOME" TAX SUBJECT WILL BE FOUND ACCURATELY AND APPROPRIATELY ADDRESSED IN CtC ["Cracking the Code"] AND/OR ON THIS WEBSITE [losthorizons.com]. ANYTHING NOT FOUND ADDRESSED IN CtC AND/OR ON THE WEBSITE IS NOT RELEVANT TO THE "INCOME" TAX SUBJECT, AND WILL INTERFERE WITH YOUR ACCURATE COMPREHENSION OF THE SUBJECT.
And:
CtC [Cracking the Code] has the tax pegged...The only ongoing development needed...is the...accumulation of...authority...and the refinement of our understanding of...the ploys...by the entrenched beneficiaries of the crumbling status-quo...
And this....
At the risk of vulgarity, I will say as plainly as possible what I have by necessity said many times before, but usually with more circumspection (and can't seem to say often enough): Any and all notions concerning the nature of the "income" tax-- how it is applied, why it can be thus applied, how it interfaces with the legal system and so forth-- which are not taught in CtC [Cracking the Code] or on this site [losthorizons.com] (exclusive of forum posts, of course) are just inherently wrong or are entirely irrelevant to the tax. They are raised or promoted either in ignorance or for ill purposes.

Such notions should not be debated or discussed-- doing either is a waste of valuable time and energy. There is one simple response that is appropriate when presented with "alternative" or "supplemental" notions of this sort: "You didn't find that in CtC or on losthorizons.com, so put it out of your mind. Here is what is actually true about that aspect of the tax...
What a load of manure.....
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Famspear wrote:What a load of manure.....
Sounds like a pretty good summation of Prattlin' Pete and his horse apples of wisdom.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

The twice-convicted tax felon gives a bad name to manure, which unlike him, is actually useful.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

My feelings are that anyone who spends his time trying to sell you his crap, e.g. "cracking the code" is OBVIOUSLY biased and not trustworthy. Anyone, like principal suck-up Mooney, who buys into this idiocy has obviously chosen to believe what they want to hear, rather than research and applied logic.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

The Operative wrote:Now they have a dedicated place to put videos of themselves admitting that they committed a criminal act.
DOJ loves this shit.
Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:
The Operative wrote:Now they have a dedicated place to put videos of themselves admitting that they committed a criminal act.
DOJ loves this sh*t.
I imagine they threw a frickin' party the day Petey started taking video testimony. I can see them throwing up the videos in an endless cycle on a big screen and spraying silly string everywhere. There were probably cupcakes, too. All of them decorated with the owl I used in this:
Last edited by webhick on Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved image off photobucket and updated url
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:
DOJ loves this sh*t.
:twisted:
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I don't know how to lead into this so I'll just say it.

On Lost Horizons they go on about being oppressed and how terrible it is that their "truth" doesn't get fair play. Of course, they won't let anyone opposed to their viewpoint even register and still the list of banned members is closing in on more pages than a David Halberstam book.

Quatloos, being behind the IRS one of their major targets for criticism has I think 3 total banned members, and 3 whose posts are moderated. We are also currently in a debate about whether to ban another member who has spent several years and thousands of posts making nonsensical fantasies, fabricating quotes and generally acting like a 6 year old who didn't get a toy. And the consensus is to NOT ban him regardless.

Further more, none of our major contributors has done any time in Federal Prison that I know of.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Gregg wrote:Further more, none of our major contributors has done any time in Federal Prison that I know of.
That's because the police were never able to pin those dead hookers on them. Something about how they don't make a safety pin strong enough to stick a heroin addict to another human being.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
wserra

Post by wserra »

Mooney has written and (ahem) performed a musical tribute to Hendrickson. Go the the second song (about the 5:20 mark) of this video.

Beverage warning: Mooney'll show the IRS - he won't work. That'll fix 'em.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Parvati
Demigoddess of Volatile Benevolence

Post by Parvati »

wserra wrote:Beverage warning
Seconded.

:shock:

Rickrolling would have been kinder. It's like watching a sitcom so horrific that one cringes more often than they actually laugh. (At least he hasn't used AutoTune. Then people might be able to sit through his schtick for more than 15 seconds of the opening musical salvo.)
"The risk in becoming very intimate with a moldie Parvati is that she may unexpectedly become a Kali and take your head."--Rudy Rucker, Freeware
“Most men would kill the truth if truth would kill their religion.”--Lemuel K. Washburn.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I haven't heard sounds like that since my father came down with acute appendicitis in the late 50s.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

It's a crime that he didn't use Autotune.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

The singing is one thing. The fake applaus another. But the really creepy part is that he never blinks.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Mooney's singing is worse than his tax litigating.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

LPC wrote:Mooney's singing is worse than his tax litigating.
:)

So, uhmm.... I guess he shouldn't quit his day job in anticipation of a singing career?

....assuming he has a day job......

:whistle: