Irwin Schiff, Political Prisoner?

Unidyne
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Irwin Schiff, Political Prisoner?

Post by Unidyne »

At least someone thinks so! :lol:

http://www.freeirwinschiff.org/

According to a WHOIS search at Network Solutions, the domain is owned by "daniel behrman" (All lower case, if that matters) of San Francisco, CA.
Irony: The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Irwin Schiff, Political Prisoner?

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The name sounds familiar but all I can find for now is this:
http://te-in.facebook.com/abolishtheirs ... omments=40
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

They're selling tshirts. I think that's the point.

Hmm, i wonder if i could make some money from Ed and Elaine.

How about a set of paw prints behind a leashed dog. And another showing said dog lifting a leg at a faceless figure in a black suit. And a house being teargassed with the first casualty being Justice.

Let's see, i think Cafepress takes $12 off the top, so if i sell them for $40 each, that's $28 profit, times the number of suckers, er, true believers.

Then we can also order up some "Sovereign Ground" coffee mugs.

And a combo: one large messenger bag, a copy of the Constitution with annotations, a bunch of quotes from the Bible, founders, Black's, etc. A smaller zipper bag, would be just right for holding a gun. Pack it up and there's still room for a sack lunch and a change of underwear. The eye catching logo tells everyone you've got Your Liberty Toolkit, with everything you need to hold off the marxatanic thugs when they come for you-- just $75!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

This actually raises some interesting possibilities. As idiotic as I think the tax and sovereign nuts are, how about starting a line of items geared toward these folks - and not the illegal type of items they sell.

T-shirts that say "I bought this shirt with lawful money."
Calendars that have the great sovereign heros as pictures for each month
Coffee Mugs that say - "Sovereigns are hot - just like this coffee"
Floor mats that say "Welcome - I'm a Freeman on the Land"

I think I could make a business out of this
Unidyne

Post by Unidyne »

ashlynne39 wrote:I think I could make a business out of this
Some have!

http://www.cafepress.com/+fourth_amendm ... ,491857398

http://www.cafepress.com/+say_no_to_ran ... g,27602818
Irony: The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

Considering that Schiff will be 88 years old when he's released in 2016, if he lives that long, and still has multi-million dollar judgements pending against him...

Maybe they're collecting money for his funeral.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Kestrel wrote: Maybe they're collecting money for his funeral.
I'm pretty sure that Peter has helped his dad transfer at least some financial assets where they might theoretically be out of reach of the authorities. Even if Irwin does end up penniless, Peter has managed to make some decent money doling out bad financial advice.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

How about flat out stealing CTC merchandise images from Hendrickson, and see if he enforces his federal coryright/trademark privilege.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ashlynne39

Post by ashlynne39 »

Unidyne wrote:
ashlynne39 wrote:I think I could make a business out of this
Some have!

http://www.cafepress.com/+fourth_amendm ... ,491857398

http://www.cafepress.com/+say_no_to_ran ... g,27602818
I think my suggestions are much catchier. I think I'm going to have to look into this. If I can market to the losthorizons and saving suitors crowd I've got a built in audience. The problem is that I don't think those guys make enough money to keep me in business and what they do make is probably being levied by the IRS.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Gregg wrote:How about flat out stealing CTC merchandise images from Hendrickson, and see if he enforces his federal coryright/trademark privilege.
:lol:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
ashlynne39

Post by ashlynne39 »

Gregg wrote:How about flat out stealing CTC merchandise images from Hendrickson, and see if he enforces his federal coryright/trademark privilege.
Do you think Hendrickson has copywrited his own image? You see I'm thinking of adding him to my great heroes calendar. I need some suggestions on who to add. So far I've got:

Peter Hendrickson
Ed and Elaine Brown
Irwin Schiff

I'd add David Merrill Van Pelt but I don't have a picture of him. I know I'm missing alot of others. Maybe the guy out of Alaska that just had his trial.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

ashlynne39 wrote:Do you think Hendrickson has copywrited his own image? You see I'm thinking of adding him to my great heroes calendar. I need some suggestions on who to add. So far I've got:

Peter Hendrickson
Ed and Elaine Brown
Irwin Schiff

I'd add David Merrill Van Pelt but I don't have a picture of him. I know I'm missing alot of others. Maybe the guy out of Alaska that just had his trial.
I sure hope this won't be one of them there nude pictorial-type calendars......

:shock:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Famspear wrote: I sure hope this won't be one of them there nude pictorial-type calendars......
If it ends up heading in that direction, might I recommend Gene Chapman?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
grixit

Post by grixit »

Gene Chapman is still claiming to derive ideas from Gandhi, albeit he seems to have stopped claiming to be the man himself.

He has 2 new journals:

http://thegandhianeconomist.blogspot.com/ is where he foists all his theories about money and taxes on his idol.

http://mahatmagandhigloballibrary.blogspot.com/ is an attempt to get the whole world to read stuff he considers important, and presumably, draw the same conclusions he did.

He also spends time over at http://www.gandhitopia.org/, which seems to be a legitimate discussion forum that tolerates nutcases.

In each place he has posted a nice picture of himself in a crisp white robe.

To his credit he has apparently gone back to college, albeit, his own internal formulations seem to drown out his teachers' voices sometimes. Like when he told an economics teacher that he had decided that the excesses of big business should be called "corporate marxism".

He also claims to be volunteering with the Innocence Project. Although that is with mixed motives as he hopes to learn how to free Schiff.

And he's actually considred buying a spinning wheel and making his robes from scratch, as Gandhi did.

And yes, he's still a truck driver.

I wonder what happened to "thanks for blogging", I can't even remember his name anymore.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
ashlynne39

Post by ashlynne39 »

Famspear wrote:
ashlynne39 wrote:Do you think Hendrickson has copywrited his own image? You see I'm thinking of adding him to my great heroes calendar. I need some suggestions on who to add. So far I've got:

Peter Hendrickson
Ed and Elaine Brown
Irwin Schiff

I sure hope this won't be one of them there nude pictorial-type calendars......

:shock:

I don't think I could stomach a nude pictorial calendar considering some of the people I'm anticipating being in the calendar. None of them are particularly attractive.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote:http://thegandhianeconomist.blogspot.com/ is where he foists all his theories about money and taxes on his idol.
It's worse than that. He has actually melded Ghandi, Nelson Mandela and Schiff into some sort of tax protester unholy Trinity. Where he gets the idea that Schiff is the moral equivalent of Ghandi or Mandela is beyond me.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The same dark, dank place where he gets all of his other revelations?????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit

Post by grixit »

BTW: I can't find the words to a filk i wrote about Chapman a few years ago.

I can only remember the ending:

Only someone so deluded that he thinks he's Gandhi's avatar
Could become the very model of a modern TP superstar

Does anyone happen to have it?

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
ashlynne39

Post by ashlynne39 »

Did y'all know that Gene Chapman ran for president in 2008? I had never heard of him so did a little google search and came across this site genechapman.blogspot.com
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

It was before your time, ashlynne, but a certain ElfNinosMom kept us (too) well informed . . .
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume