Who owns the IRS? and, by extension, the U.S. Government?

the inquirer

Who owns the IRS? and, by extension, the U.S. Government?

Post by the inquirer »

Preface: All personal income tax (100%) collected by the I.R.S. goes to the Federal Reserve, aka the FED. This basically implies that the I.R.S. works for the FED. For example, according to the Congressional Research Service, 100% of all personal income tax collected for the year 2005 went, not to the government to provide goods and services expected, but to the FED. This was also pointed out by the Grace Commission, appointed by Ronald Reagan, in 1984.

The FED has, in fact, taken over the federal government and effectively controls it and all its minions. The Treasury Department controls the government for the FED and its banking allies.

Now, I realize that a few of you probably think that is crazy talk. Right? Because you are so embedded with a belief system that doesn't allow you to conceive of such a notion. so, to help you along, I've posted a few quotes (it's all about baby steps - some of you may get it, some of you won't):

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson." --President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, November 23, 1933, in a letter to Colonel Edward Mandell House

"Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are U.S. government institutions. They are not . . . they are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the U.S. for the benefit of themselves and their foreign and domestic swindlers, and rich and predatory money lenders. The sack of the United States by the Fed is the greatest crime in history. Every effort has been made by the Fed to conceal its powers, but the truth is the Fed has usurped the government. It controls everything here and it controls all our foreign relations. It makes and breaks governments at will." -- Congressman Louis McFadden, Chairman, House Banking and Currency Committee, June 10, 1932

"The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, and more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces as public enemies all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes. I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe." -- Abraham Lincoln

An editorial directed against Lincoln’s debt-free Greenbacks, attributed to The London Times, said it all: "If that mischievous financial policy which had its origin in the North American Republic during the late war in that country, should become indurated down to a fixture, then that Government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off its debts and be without debt. It will become prosperous beyond precedent in the history of the civilized governments of the world. The brains and wealth of all countries will go to North America. That government must be destroyed or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe."

Henry Ford said it best: “It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”

"Through a network of anonymous financial spider webbing only a handful of global King Bankers own and control it all. . . . Everybody, people, enterprise, State and foreign countries, all have become slaves chained to the Banker’s credit ropes." -- Hans Schicht, “The Death of Banking” (February 2005)

Sir Josiah Stamp, who was a governor of the Bank of England and was thought to be the second richest man in Britain in the 1920s is quoted as saying in a talk at the University of Texas in 1927: "The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in inequity and born in sin . . . . Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them but leave them the power to create money, and, with a flick of a pen, they will create enough money to buy it back again. . . . Take this great power away from them and all great fortunes like mine will disappear, for then this would be a better and happier world to live in. . . . But, if you want to continue to be the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let bankers continue to create money and control credit."

The late Murray Rothbard, an economist of the classical Austrian School, wrote: "Money and banking have been made to appear as mysterious and arcane processes that must be guided and operated by a technocratic elite. They are nothing of the sort. In money, even more than the rest of our affairs, we have been tricked by a malignant Wizard of Oz."

“A government of the people, by the people and for the people no longer. A government of the corporations, by the corporations and for the corporations.” – Rutherford B. Hayes, 19th President of the United States of America

And, to sum it all up: Timothy Geithner, Treasury Secretary and former President of the New York Federal Reserve, said at the September 21, 2011, meeting of the E.U. Finance ministers,
Obama is not in charge, I am.
(http://www.eutimes.net/2011/09/europe-s ... in-charge/)

DO YOU GET IT, YET?

Y'all need to read "Web of Debt" available on Amazon and "Modern Money Mechanics", originally published by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Who owns the IRS? and, by extension, the U.S. Governmen

Post by Famspear »

the inquirer wrote:Preface: All personal income tax (100%) collected by the I.R.S. goes to the Federal Reserve, aka the FED. This basically implies that the I.R.S. works for the FED....

The FED has, in fact, taken over the federal government and effectively controls it and all its minions. The Treasury Department controls the government for the FED and its banking allies......
Golly, gee willikers. I've been studying wackadoosters like you on the internet for years and years, and I've nnnnnnnneeevver heard that one before.....

:roll:
Now, I realize that a few of you probably think that is crazy talk. Right?
Wow, you must have mind-reading ability. What an astute, erudite person you are!
....Because you are so embedded with a belief system that doesn't allow you to conceive of such a notion. so, to help you along, I've posted a few quotes (it's all about baby steps - some of you may get it, some of you won't......
Oh, thank you, Einstein, for taking time to teach us The Horrible Truth About the Federal Reserve System.....

[snip the usual tripe]
DO YOU GET IT, YET?
Oh, yes! Yes! Now we get it! I'm about to have an orgasm, I'm so happy! How in the world have we come to be so fortunate to see another one of your marvelously sophisticated posts! You really are a world class thinker!
Y'all need to read "Web of Debt" available on Amazon and "Modern Money Mechanics", originally published by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
Wow, material like that is probably wayyyyy above the heads of most of us here.

:roll:

Do you have anything simpler that I could read? You know, something with color pictures, maybe in a comic book format?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

the inquirer wrote:Who owns the IRS? and, by extension, the U.S. Government?
Acutally, I own the IRS. I won't agree that I own the government by extension, since the Illuminati Inner Circle, for whom I work, would frown upon my taking liberties with their governance. The story of how I came to own the IRS is really rather amusing, and revolves around a rather competitive game with an altered MonopolyTM game board that consisted of various governmental agencies instead of the normal streets of Atlantic City. It is too long of a story, but the upshot is that the Commissioner of the IRS was one of the players and he got snookered into putting up the IRS to be handed off to whoever had the deed at the end of game.
the inquirer wrote:eface: All personal income tax (100%) collected by the I.R.S. goes to the Federal Reserve, aka the FED
No, no and no! All income tax money is coming to me. I won the IRS in a Monopoly game, remember?
the inquirer wrote:The FED has, in fact, taken over the federal government and effectively controls it and all its minions.
No, the FED is owned by Gregg, who won it from Alan Greenspan in a poker contest. The government was taken over by the Illuminati centuries ago, before the FED ever existed. Gregg and I are having a real competition at creating policies that will screw over the other's agency's agenda. For instance, Gregg wanted to lower interest rates, so it would cut into the revenue I was raising from collecting interest on delinquent taxes. So I turned around and raised the capital gains tax by 1500%, thereby causing a crash on Wall Street as everyone dumped their stocks and moved their investments into their mattresses. Then Gregg ordered all federal banks to send in half of their currency reserves in order to crimp the money supply. Of course there is all sorts of financial havoc going on, but this is the most hilarious part: everyone is either blaming Obama or Romney instead of us. What a hoot!
And, to sum it all up: Timothy Geithner, Treasury Secretary and former President of the New York Federal Reserve, said at the September 21, 2011, meeting of the E.U. Finance ministers,“Obama is not in charge, I am.”
Tim has never been the same after Gregg fired him from the Fed after taking over. He had some sort of nervous breakdown right afterwards and kept muttering, "But I'm in charge, I'm in charge" as he cleaned his desk out with the security guards watching. I suppose Obama tolerates his behavior because he feels sorry for him.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

enquiring minds want to to know wrote:DO YOU GET IT, YET?
If you honestly believe that something is true because it was said repeatedly in the past you need to get a grip.

We have fools in prominent public places saying foolish things today. We had fools in prominent public places saying foolish things in 1860, 1879, 1904, 1927, 1932, 1933, 1984, 1990, 2005 and 2011.

We even had fools saying foolish things on both sides of the ocean. That breed of fools is also still around today.

The passage of time does not make foolishness more profound. Age does not make foolishness true. All age does is make old-time foolishness a little harder to recognize, because we lose track of the circumstances under which the foolishness was uttered.

And quoting something out of context, even from the most reliable of sources, is the most foolish stunt of all. Just look at all the fools running around today quoting the Bible out of context.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

The Observer wrote:.....Acutally, I own the IRS.....
Hey, that reminds me. Can you do me a favor? As one Quatloos regular to another? Please tell your IRS employees to change the music that I have to listen to when I'm on hold on the IRS Tax Practitioner's Hotline. If I have to wait 15 minutes to talk with one of your employees, can I at least have some Pink Floyd, or something?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Here is my favorite case about agency and instrumentality of the Fed. Somebody with a Lexis Nexis subscription can break out some of the links for us.
Randall
Warden of the Quatloosian Sane Asylum
Location: The Deep South, so deep I'm almost in Rhode Island.

Post by Randall »

The Observer wrote:No, the FED is owned by Gregg, who won it from Alan Greenspan in a poker contest. The government was taken over by the Illuminati centuries ago, before the FED ever existed.
You may need to retake Illuminati 101.
Government is a creation of the Illuminati, we didn't take over anything - it was already ours.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Famspear wrote:
Hey, that reminds me. Can you do me a favor? As one Quatloos regular to another? Please tell your IRS employees to change the music that I have to listen to when I'm on hold on the IRS Tax Practitioner's Hotline. If I have to wait 15 minutes to talk with one of your employees, can I at least have some Pink Floyd, or something?
Got it, all you had to do was ask. Right now, a live version of Sympathy for the Devil is playing! The entire Dark Side of the Moon is coming up later, and at midnight, they're gonna play The Beatles (White Album)

I would never have known it was a problem, you see, waiting on hold is for peasants, I tell a minion who passes word to a vassal and someone from the IRS comes over to see me...

this is the one I don't own, you can't even call The Fed, I took all their phones away from them to keep them from leaking information about who owns them
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

I was curious about the context of that Geithner quote, so I checked out the article. Is The European Union Times an EU version of the Onion? My favorite article, based entirely on the graphic is Obama Overthrow Plot Widens As US Martial Law Fears Grow
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:
Famspear wrote:
Got it, all you had to do was ask. Right now, a live version of Sympathy for the Devil is playing! The entire Dark Side of the Moon is coming up later, and at midnight, they're gonna play The Beatles (White Album)
Wrong, wrong, wrong. There is a very good reason that the hold music is what it is. The Illuminati Psy-Ops division has done extensive research and have scientifically concluded that this is the best of all possible music since it significantly results in more taxpayers and their representatives capitulating to IRS demands and positions than any other hold music.

There is nothing more satisfying than hearing an overpaid CPA screaming over the phone, "ENOUGH, ALREADY! I GIVE UP! I CONCEDE THE TAXPAYER'S CLAIM FOR REFUND AND WILL SIGN AWAY THEIR LIFE ON YOUR FREAKIN' NOTICE OF DEFICIENCY! I JUST CAN'T STAND LISTENING TO THAT &$%@ING MUSIC ANYMORE! GAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Famspear wrote:
Hear hear!!!
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
tracer
Order of the Llama - Senior Division

Post by tracer »

the inquirer wrote:Preface: All personal income tax (100%) collected by the I.R.S. goes to the Federal Reserve, aka the FED.
If I may ask a serious question here:

Is this actually true? I thought taxes collected by the IRS went to the Treasury Department.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

tracer wrote:
the inquirer wrote:Preface: All personal income tax (100%) collected by the I.R.S. goes to the Federal Reserve, aka the FED.

Is this actually true? I thought taxes collected by the IRS went to the Treasury Department.
The IRS is part of the U.S. Treasury Department. I believe it's the largest single bureau within the Department. And the statement that all personal income tax collected by the IRS goes to the Fed is false.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

tracer wrote:

No, substantially no tax dollars go to the Fed. The Federal Reserve Banks return billions of dllars to the Treasury every year. The member banks, not the Rothchilds or other foreigners, own the 12 Federal Reserve Banks, and they get a fixed return on their capital every year, any "excess" profit from the Federal Reserve Banks is paid to the Treasury. The Federal Reserve Board, which IS a federal agency (it regulates the Federal Reserve Banks, more or less) does use taxpayer funds for it's operations per se, but in fact the excess profits returned by the Banks more than covers their operating budget.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

In all seriousness, even though I don't own the fed, I did work there as an intern while working on a degree. I also worked for the Bank of England, and my doctoral work was on Central Banking. I don't like to talk about it with many people because honestly 99% or more of the general population knows so little about it that it hurts to try to discuss it, but with no false modesty, know this...I know the Fed and how it works, on a level with maybe a few hundred others, at most. You're not gonna get very far with me on some deep Fed conspiracy, central banking is the only subject I feel I understand better than automatic transmissions. And I really know transmissions, too.
tracer
Order of the Llama - Senior Division

Post by tracer »

Famspear wrote:The IRS is part of the U.S. Treasury Department.
Oh ... oh yeah. I knew that. D'OH! <insert smiley smacking itself on the forehead>
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And several years ago, the IRS changed its policy of having checks for taxes made out to it. Now the IRS directs taxpayers to make checks out to the US Treasury.

The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

False. Income tax revenue goes into the general fund where the U.S. Government uses it to pay its expenses only a portion of which is interest on debt.
the inquirer wrote: This basically implies that the I.R.S. works for the FED.
No, it does not. The IRS is a part of the U.S. Treasury department and therefore a part of the U.S. Government.
the inquirer wrote: For example, according to the Congressional Research Service, 100% of all personal income tax collected for the year 2005 went, not to the government to provide goods and services expected, but to the FED.
Do you have a link that corroborates that ridiculous claim? Will it be from some kook website or will it actually be a reliable source?
the inquirer wrote: This was also pointed out by the Grace Commission, appointed by Ronald Reagan, in 1984.
The Grace Commission said nothing of the sort. If you have actually read the Grace Commission report and still believe what you stated, then you have a reading comprehension problem.
the inquirer wrote: The FED has, in fact, taken over the federal government and effectively controls it and all its minions. The Treasury Department controls the government for the FED and its banking allies.
No. Source: reality
the inquirer wrote: Now, I realize that a few of you probably think that is crazy talk. Right?
It is crazy talk.
the inquirer wrote: Because you are so embedded with a belief system that doesn't allow you to conceive of such a notion. so, to help you along, I've posted a few quotes (it's all about baby steps - some of you may get it, some of you won't):
Belief has nothing to do with it. Your post is crazy talk simply because it is nonsense.
the inquirer wrote:"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson." --President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, November 23, 1933, in a letter to Colonel Edward Mandell House
Out of context. Also, FDR was not discussing the Federal Reserve.
the inquirer wrote:"Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are U.S. government institutions. They are not . . . they are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the U.S. for the benefit of themselves and their foreign and domestic swindlers, and rich and predatory money lenders. The sack of the United States by the Fed is the greatest crime in history. Every effort has been made by the Fed to conceal its powers, but the truth is the Fed has usurped the government. It controls everything here and it controls all our foreign relations. It makes and breaks governments at will." -- Congressman Louis McFadden, Chairman, House Banking and Currency Committee, June 10, 1932
Congressman McFadden was NOT Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee when he made that statement. Here is a discussion about McFadden's tirade by Dr. Edward Flaherty. http://www.publiceye.org/conspire/flahe ... rty10.html
BTW, did you know that the Federal Reserve Act originally had a 20 year expiration date on the charters of the 12 district banks? Do you know who wrote the legislation that eliminated that 20 year time limit which was passed in 1927? None other than Congressman Louis T. McFadden.
the inquirer wrote:"The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, and more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces as public enemies all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes. I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe." -- Abraham Lincoln
Lincoln never said or wrote that. It is a spurious quote.
the inquirer wrote:An editorial directed against Lincoln’s debt-free Greenbacks, attributed to The London Times, said it all: "If that mischievous financial policy which had its origin in the North American Republic during the late war in that country, should become indurated down to a fixture, then that Government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off its debts and be without debt. It will become prosperous beyond precedent in the history of the civilized governments of the world. The brains and wealth of all countries will go to North America. That government must be destroyed or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe."
Do you have link for this that provides some context?

[SNIP irrelevant quotes]
the inquirer wrote:DO YOU GET IT, YET?
I get that you have been deluded by stuff you have read on the Internet. Let me give you some advice. Any moron can make a website or video and post it on the Internet. That doesn't mean the moron knows WTF he/she is talking about. If you want to learn about modern monetary systems and the Federal Reserve, I suggest that you take about 60 credit hours of economics courses at a university. Then you might have a basic understanding about how all of this stuff works.
the inquirer wrote: Y'all need to read "Web of Debt" available on Amazon
That book was not written by an economist. If you want to know how a nuclear reactor works, who do you ask? A lawyer or a nuclear engineer? If you want to learn about the law, who do you ask? A barber or a lawyer? If you want to learn how to cut hair, who do you ask? An economist or a barber? Do YOU get it yet?
the inquirer wrote: and "Modern Money Mechanics", originally published by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
You might have read it, but you obviously didn't understand it.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

the inquirer wrote: Now, I realize that a few of you probably think that is crazy talk.
Probably? Try definitely.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

In case the post above is approved; it's accurate but not relevant. The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta is not the same think as the Federal Reserve Board, although their initials both start with FRB.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95