Michael Fitzpatrick, Stevens acolyte

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: 2 convictions, 2 hung counts. TPs declare victory.

Post by notorial dissent »

Isn't he going to be retried for the two hung counts in Sept I think I saw? If so, no Victory at all, just a slight delay of the inevitable.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
RetSquid
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by RetSquid »

The good "Doctor" just admitted to me on YouTube that he lied:

"**despite my court loss**. no one has ever been "scammed" and you know it....i learned a lot in my IRS lessons. prison also taught me more than i could have ever hoped for. numbers they say never lie sir. i've helped too many people in my past to feel guilty at all. does that make me socially deficient? mentally defunct? i do have serious blood sugar issues i deal with, so am not my best at times, but feel in tact right now....that money NEVER made to one penny of government support either. reread the grace commission. if you cannot find it i will send it to you."
---Dr. Michael Fitzpatrick
12:22 PM
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Michael George FitzPatrick (or Fitz Patrick, which is apparently how he actually spelled his name on at least one occasion).

Case no. 10-cr-00089-LAB, U.S. District Court for the District of Idaho.

Indicted on or about April 13, 2010, on two counts of tax evasion under section 7201 and two counts of failure to file a corporate income tax return under section 7203.

On September 19, 2012, he was found guilty on the two counts of willful failure to file. On or about January 11, 2013 he was found guilty on the two counts of tax evasion.

On May 13, 2013, he was sentenced to 42 months in prison. Restitution of $1,397,762 was ordered.

He served time in Federal prison as inmate # 14214-023, and was released on January 29, 2016. His appeal to the Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit was dismissed.

It’s unclear whether this is the same individual, but someone by this name passed away in Las Vegas on October 4, 2016. The obituary mentions that this individual has written books on “tax policies” that are “available on Amazon.”
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

Famspear wrote:It’s unclear whether this is the same individual, but someone by this name passed away in Las Vegas on October 4, 2016. The obituary mentions that this individual has written books on “tax policies” that are “available on Amazon.”
I found two different books on Amazon, both about taxation, by an author of name Michael Fitzpatrick:

I Went To Jail So You Wouldn't Have To: The Truth About Income Taxes: Learn the biggest secret the IRS does not want you to know. (2016): https://www.amazon.com/Dr.-Michael-Fitz ... 842&sr=8-1

Taxation of Mutual Thrift Institutions (1971): https://www.amazon.com/Taxation-mutual- ... 881&sr=8-1

I'm going to take a wild guess that the first author is the subject of this thread, and the second author is an entirely different person. :)

That second author might be your obituary, if his middle name was James and he was old enough to have written a tax policy book in 1971.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Michael Fitzpatrick, Stevens acolyte

Post by Famspear »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Famspear wrote:It’s unclear whether this is the same individual, but someone by this name passed away in Las Vegas on October 4, 2016. The obituary mentions that this individual has written books on “tax policies” that are “available on Amazon.”
I found two different books on Amazon, both about taxation, by an author of name Michael Fitzpatrick:

I Went To Jail So You Wouldn't Have To: The Truth About Income Taxes: Learn the biggest secret the IRS does not want you to know. (2016): https://www.amazon.com/Dr.-Michael-Fitz ... 842&sr=8-1

Taxation of Mutual Thrift Institutions (1971): https://www.amazon.com/Taxation-mutual- ... 881&sr=8-1

I'm going to take a wild guess that the first author is the subject of this thread, and the second author is an entirely different person. :)

That second author might be your obituary, if his middle name was James and he was old enough to have written a tax policy book in 1971.
The obituary was for Michael "George" Fitzpatrick (FitzPatrick). I agree, the first author is probably the one that is the subject of this thread.

I wish I had a dime for every time I've seen someone advertise a product or scheme with words such as "the biggest secret the (fill in the blank) does not want you to know." In my view, using a line such as that one is almost a guarantee that the person pushing the product or scheme is full of baloney -- or worse.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Famspear wrote:I've seen someone advertise a product or scheme with words such as "the biggest secret the (fill in the blank) does not want you to know."
Well, I did see one time a big giant book of limericks being advertised on Amazon with the description of "...the best limericks under the sun that the rest of the world does not want you to know about." I forget the author's name...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Famspear wrote:I wish I had a dime for every time I've seen someone advertise a product or scheme with words such as "the biggest secret the (fill in the blank) does not want you to know." In my view, using a line such as that one is almost a guarantee that the person pushing the product or scheme is full of baloney -- or worse.
Especially since that's Kevin Trudeau's main trope. That phrase makes me think of him immediately.