Forget the Common Law, the Secret is Equity

Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Re: Forget the Common Law, the Secret is Equity

Post by Prof »

There are still separate Chancery Courts in Delaware, Mississippi, Tennessee, and "Masters in Equity" in S.C.

Of these, the most influential is the Delaware Court, which is one of the most influential courts in the US.
"My Health is Better in November."
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Re: Forget the Common Law, the Secret is Equity

Post by Quixote »

ashlynne39 wrote:
Gregg wrote:Hey, if you want to contest your 21st century US tax case in a 19th century British court, it works.

Okay, this really made me laugh.

Two things occurred to me when I read eathshakes post on lost souls website:

1. How long until Pete kicks her off his website for going against his truth. At one point in her post she gives him kudos for going to jail and for all his excellent research but then basically tells him he was researching the wrong thing. That sounds like lost souls blasphemy to me.

Pete has responded at length. A sample:
To make an equity case in the court of public opinion is another matter, of course-- and that IS where the case most needs to be made. But again, that case is most readily made (or at least has been proven to be very successfully made) using the statutes to show who's upholding and conforming to the law and who is not.
(emphasis mine)

Yeah, nothing says success like a prison sentence.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat