CtC Newsletter example of refund - proof it works?

LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: CtC Newsletter example of refund - proof it works?

Post by LPC »

wserra wrote:Before the meter gets to "Nut Case", it first passes "Simply Wrong".
I think that there are several other points along the way. After "Simply Wrong," you've also got to get through "Very Wrong," "Absurdly Wrong," "Ridiculously Obstinate," and "Positively Deluded."

Pete passed them all with flying colors.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The only true 'CTC Victories" are the people he mentions who upon a little research conclude that Pete is a nutcase.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

LPC wrote:
wserra wrote:Before the meter gets to "Nut Case", it first passes "Simply Wrong".
I think that there are several other points along the way. After "Simply Wrong," you've also got to get through "Very Wrong," "Absurdly Wrong," "Ridiculously Obstinate," and "Positively Deluded."

Pete passed them all with flying colors.
I think my meter must be metric, but it too goes full scale deflection to "Completely out of his tree" straight past "loopy" and "fruitbat".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self