Nobody at losthorizons can answer a simple question

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Nobody at losthorizons can answer a simple question

Post by Famspear »

User "freeme" at losthorizons dot com is raising a question that's creating some discomfort for his fellow posters. He wants someone to point out the actual, specific language in the Constitution or a statute that says that only "federally-connected" income is taxable for Federal income tax purposes. Although this is a central tenet of Peter E. ("Blowhard") Hendrickson's Cracking the Code scam, no one can provide an answer. Back on January 17th, "freeme" wrote in the losthorizons forum (large fonts added by me for emphasis):
Over the years I have done a lot of reading of CtC [Cracking the Code] -- I understand that the federal gov't would logically have the right to tax money received from it as an excise, and I understand the specially defined terms in the IRS code, "employee", "trade or business", etc. But it is not entirely clear to me why all federally connected money received would be taxable or that "income" in relation to taxes is defined as federally connected money received.

It seems to me that the Revenue Act of 1962 [sic; should read "1862"], Sec 90, contains a provision for taxing non-federal "income" received. I'm not entirely clear why only federally connected interest, dividends, etc. would be taxable
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 36&start=0

On January 18th, user "TruthBearer" responds evasively:
If you think about it a bit more, the answer lies in your own question. From your study of CtC, you know that the income tax is an indirect type of "excise" tax, which is a "piece of the action" type tax. As such, the excise can only attach when the "action" occurs in connection with some activity having some nexus to the federal government's powers specified by the Constitution. It is that nexus that is germane and basic to the tax, which otherwise cannot apply.
Notice that "TruthBearer" did not identify any language in the Constitution or a statute to the effect that only federally connected interest, dividends, etc., would be taxable.

Where is the language in the Constitution or a statute that says that for income to be taxable, it must have "some nexus to the federal government's powers specified by the Constitution"? The answer, of course, is that there is no such language.

"Freeme" is not put off by that evasion. "Freeme" responds with this:
Thank you,TruthBearer. I agree that the income tax is an indirect tax, an excise tax, a "piece of the action" tax.

What is not clear to me is what [language] specifically states that the tax applies to federally connected investment income.
On January 20, "TruthBearer" responds:
To my knowledge there is no specific wording about it--probably because it is abundantly clear and settled that "duties, imposts, or excises" are Constitutionally permitted indirect taxes, and as such can be avoided by staying out of their grasp. You don't NEED to set up your lemonade stand on federal property, but if you do, the feds can claim a piece of your action.
At least "TruthBearer" admits that there is no such language. Of course, "TruthBearer" can't explain why he believes that his theory is "abundantly clear." He has no support for his statements.

Later "oldhawaiiscot" provides, as a supposed explanation, the following link:

http://www.taxresponseteam.org/home/incometax/

That's a link to the web site for "Pablo Rodriguez," another fool, who was banned by Blowhard Hendrickson a long time back. Pablo, of course, is just as clueless as Blowhard Hendrickson, "TruthBearer", and "oldhawaiiscot," and the web site offers no specific Constitutional or statutory language that "freeme" is asking for.

On January 21st, "freeme" persists with his skepticism:
OK, but it seems to me that there would need to be something specific in the code about that.
Of course, "freeme" is on the right track.

On January 22nd, Blowhard Hendrickson himself provides "freeme" with this link:

http://losthorizons.com/Documents/AllEc ... Income.htm

....which of course leads to more of Hendrickson's evasive bulls**t, and does not provide the authority that "freeme" is seeking. Hendrickson's approach is essentially, "it is so because I say it is so, right here on my web site."

"Freeme" is polite, but he is not being fooled by the evasions. He writes:
Thank you very much for that, ForumAdmin -- it is helpful.

I found the "subject to an income tax under the excise laws of the United States" part especially interesting.

I understand that the "income" tax is an excise, but it is not entirely clear to me why the excise would apply to all federally connected "income" and why it could not apply to other types of "income."

It seems to me that there should be something in the code or a statute authorizing a tax on federally connected interest, investment "income," etc.

And there's a federal excise tax on gasoline -- is gasoline federally connected?
Then, a user named "greencode" gives a try:
The way CTC talks about the history, and when we go back to look at the old Revenue Acts, and see how things go forward, and then got incorporated into the new IRC 1939, 1954, 1986, etc..., it can help to think more simply.

You mentioned the Revenue Act 1862, that is in CTC, it had a number of sections, but in there it had 2 main "income" taxes, they were:

1. The "employee salary" tax (Sec. 86?) - anyone in the employment or service of the US (including now also any 'state" or agency, instrumentality, or corp. thereof, or anything of like kind or class...)

2. The "gains" tax (Sec. 90) - this is the classic "gain derived from capital" that Eisner v Macomber talked about, and others. You have property/money, and it "gains" additional value, the "gain" is what is taxed.

Also think like a business, after all the expenses, the "gains or profits" are taxed.

So then, I don't think, unless there is specific language saying so, that "income" derived from property has to be "federally connected" - you have to read the definitions for the section. For instance, the "income" reported on 1099-DIV is an example of "gain derived from capital... profit gained through the sale or conversion of capital assets."

The problem is that "taxable service work" which is only supposed to be reported and apply to a subset of people in our country, through fraudulent third party documents ALL workers are made to look like "taxpayers" gettin [sic] paid "income."

If you check the amounts, the average worker doesn't make enough "gain derived from capital" to even have to file a tax return. That is an excise. By trying to apply the "income" tax to all you get paid for work, the excise gets applied like a direct tax without apportionment, so it is technically unconstitutional, but with the false documents it appears to be constitutional. I hope that didn't come across as too mumbo jumbo.
Of course, it's mumbo jumbo.

And on January 27th, "freeme" politely responds:
Thank you, Greencode -- I understand and agree.

This is the main point I am trying to clarify: "...I don't think, unless there is specific language saying so, that 'income' derived from property has to be 'federally connected'..."
"Freeme" is really skating on thin ice now! He is seeing past the evasions, and he still wants an answer to a very pertinent question.

The village idiot (Nationwide/libre/Harvester/johnny cash/johnthetaxist/John Travis Harvester) responds with his DMVP lunacy.

Then, as already noted in another thread, Blowhard Hendrickson swats "Nationwide" down, and writes this non-responsive evasion to "freeme":
While the "income tax" is an excise, it is not the only excise. Gasoline taxes are also excises, but a different variety. The limitations to which other types of excises are subject are similar in some respects but not identical in all respects to those upon the "income tax".

As for the inherent element of federal connection, that IS a feature of the "income tax" excise, as the factor distinguishing the gain-producing activity taxable as such by the feds from other gain-producing activities. This factor both creates a necessary federal ownership interest in the gains and preserves the tax from qualifying as a capitation and bringing the apportionment provision of the Constitution into play. Please read ALL of the material at the link I provided earlier, in particular the portion discussing the "capitation" issue.
Again, Blowhard Hendrickson asserts that there is an "inherent element" of "federal connection" that is a "feature" of the excise known as the "income tax", but he can provide no support for his assertion. Instead, he urges "freeme" to read "ALL of the material" at the link previously provided -- which of course will lead "freeme" nowhere.

Freeme now shows he is not fooled by Blowhard Hendrickson's evasion. Freeme politely responds:
Thank you again, Forum Admin.

I understand the capitation issue.

My question is where in the link you provided earlier is it explained why a federal ownership interest in the gains is necessary for the gains to be taxable.

Where is it explained why other gains, profit or income could not also be taxable?
"TruthBearer" is feeling uncomfortable with "freeme"'s persistence:
Freeme, I believe your question has been more than adequately answered here--particularly by Pete. Do we need to see it in writing somewhere that the noses on our faces are in fact noses and not ears? Sorry, I shouldn't be flip, because your question is one that may also occur to others who have studied CtC without fully grasping its implications as well as its facts. Full comprehension comes with a thorough understanding first of the type of earnings which constitute "taxable income" and why they must be federally connected. It's all in there. Sometimes it takes a fourth or fifth reading to get all the light bulbs turned on....
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 6&start=15

---which of course is another bulls**t, evasive, non-response.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Nobody at losthorizons can answer a simple question

Post by grixit »

Freeme will soon be free indeed, freed by Pete into the outside world.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Poor "freeme" has just hit on the great gaping hole in Prattlin' Pete's grand fantasy, and will get no kudus for it.

Other than the intentional mis-reading of "includes" he has nothing to back it with, and none of his minions can do any better.

And for questioning the Great One's revealed truths, "freeme" will, as has been previously pointed out, be free, of Lost Hopes.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Now, a new user at losthorizons dot com called "joyfulbob" has this to say in another thread:
According to just the code [the Internal Revenue Code], I still can't plainly tie Sec 3401 definitions back to Title A. - Employment.

If Sec C. 3401 Wages's custom definitions applied to the rest of the code, how could it say "...for the purposed of this chapter..."? Wouldn't it have to not have that clause?

Also, which subtitles and chapters apply to the average private worker? I see some titles/chapters are clearly not related.

In summary, I'm less confident now than after several reads of CtC. Once you get CtC[,] it's crystal clear, then when I try to read it for myself in the code[,] confusion reigns.

I understand the code's intent to confuse, but its internal structure still has to be grammatically and legally correct so as to not violate the Constitution.

Adding to my dwindling confidence are the members here who've posted for help in the midst of their educated return, only to not have clear answers of how to rectify their situation, while it seemingly drags on without end as the irs come sup with new stonewalling procedures. Quite a contrast to the victories pages - 1 or 2 letters and their refund check is in the mail.

I hope I can figure out the Code so I can file appropriately.....
8)

(large fonts added)

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 057#p29057

Maybe Blowhard Hendrickson needs to step in here and discipline this upstart!

:naughty:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

One of the reasons many got no answers to their questions when things weren't going as expected was the fact that the only person who supposedly had the answers was in prison because, well his answers didn't even work for him.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Now at losthorizons, Nationwide/Libre/Harvester/johnny/johnny cash/johnthetaxist/JohnTravisHarvester responds to "joyfulbob" with the usual concatenation of idiocy and evasions, and then this:
Anyway, it's nice to have you posting here Pamsfear [Famspear].
8)

Typical paranoiac. Now Harvester is equating "joyfulbob" with me, just as he has equated me with Jay Adkisson and who knows how many other posters at various web sites that Harvey haunts.

p-a-r-a-n-o-i-a

8)

No, Hamster, I don't post at losthorizons......

:roll:

The pathological thought process inside Harvey's fevered brain is obvious, though: Anyone who questions Hendrickson's scam must be the enemy.

Clue to Harvey: I don't post at losthorizons, and I'm not the enemy.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Didn't you know you're omnipotent and present in many planes of existence at the same time? Maybe you have MPD and don't know that all of your personalities post wherever Harvester is just for kicks.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

User "freeme" at losthorizons still hasn't given up:
Thank you, TruthBearer.

Perhaps you might consider increasing your willingness to bear a bit more truth.

I have not seen that the question has been more than adequately answered by Pete (partially answered, yes), though it is certainly possible that I may have missed something.

I have edited technical magazines articles which have reached millions of readers, so I am not entirely incapable of understanding -- if there is something I don't understand about this, after spending many hundreds of hours studying CtC, the website, the forum, etc., there would likely be thousands of others who would not understand the same point.

The Lost Horizons News Mid-Edition Update for February 8, 2013, "An Excellent Flyer For Awakening Anyone To The Truth About The Tax," references the Revenue Act of 1862 and states, "...'income' under federal tax law is defined as receipts resulting from the exercise of federal privilege."

I have read the section on the Revenue Act of 1862 in CtC many times.

Where and how, exactly, is "income," under federal tax law, defined as receipts resulting from the exercise of federal privilege?
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 059#p29059

(large font added by me)

"Freeme" has been posting there since 2008 and has over 230 posts under his belt, but if "freeme" keeps it up with this line of persistent questioning, Nationwide/Libre/Harvester/johnny/johnthetaxist, etc., etc., or some other doofus over there may start accusing "freeme" of being a government "shill." Wackadoosters start getting uncomfortable when pressed with "awkward" questions for which they realize there is no good response.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

LostHead legaltender (who apparently is also Famspear) has a question.
How do you prove in court the definition of "compensation" in the Classification Act 1923 is still in force, if the IRS denies it?

Is there a table somewhere to show the evolution, that the definition was never repealed and is still in force? Or do you have to go through each future Act and show what happened?

Has anyone done this? Or is there another way to deal with it?
The ever helpful Nationwide responded.
I'm curious why you wish to prove a definition in court. Or why you feel the court should even care about your definition; do you presume to teach the black robe about law? Are you involved in some controversy?

http://musicians4freedom.com/wp-content ... TO-SAY.pdf
I'm curious as to why Harvey is so afraid of courts. Isn't CTC the law?
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Quixote wrote:I'm curious as to why Harvey is so afraid of courts. Isn't CTC the law?
CTC is the law, much like Pluto is a planet.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

webhick wrote:
Quixote wrote:I'm curious as to why Harvey is so afraid of courts. Isn't CTC the law?

Wouldn't a better analogy be 'CTC is the law, much like Pluto has a tropical climate?'
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"Under commercial law, dating back to the Code of Ur-Nammu––around 2100 BCE –– the use of another’s property without permission puts one into dishonor and makes him liable for any debts."

Anyone who believes that this Code has any remote relevance to modern jurisprudence is too mentally deficient to ever be able to understand the law; so even if they attempt to answer a simple question, the answer you get falls under the heading of "garbage in, garbage out."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

webhick wrote:
At least Pluto was once considered to be a planet. With respect to its relationship to the law, Hendrickson's CtC scam cannot validly make even that kind of claim.

:)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:"Under commercial law, dating back to the Code of Ur-Nammu––around 2100 BCE –– the use of another’s property without permission puts one into dishonor and makes him liable for any debts."
And what does it say about impeding the royal levy of goods and services? I believe it's something like loss of nose to start, working up to mine slave on the third strike.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

I like that. If they want common law so bad, then maybe they should get it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

notorial dissent wrote:I like that. If they want common law so bad, then maybe they should get it.
Yeah, maybe they should actually study the common law.

For example, under English common law, a person charged with a criminal offense was considered incompetent to testify under oath in his own behalf at his own trial. According to the U.S. Supreme Court, a criminal defendant in England in the 1500s was required to conduct his own defense; he was not allowed to call witnesses in his behalf, and he was not permitted to have the assistance of a lawyer. Granted, many wackadoosters would have no problem with a rule that says they can't have a real lawyer in court; many feel that they don't really want one. More problematic for them would be the old common law rules prohibiting them from calling their own witnesses and testifying under oath in their own behalf.

Still, I would love to see the reaction of one of these tax protester/taxdenier/sovereignwhatever blowhard wackadoosters charged with a criminal offense after he or she has been told that because he or she has bloviated so much about "common law," the U.S. Constitution -- as currently interpreted by the courts -- is being thrown out, and the old common law rules are going to be applied to him or her.

8)
notorial dissent

Famspear wrote:Yeah, maybe they should actually study the common law.
Nah, then we'd be right back where we are now, because it wouldn't say what they wanted it to either.

I like the remark one of the sovrunidjits made recently about there being no way to collect taxes at common law, wrong again, it was called at the point of a sword, and there were no arguments, they told you want they wanted, and you gave it to them or got an ear or something lopped off.

Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:
Famspear wrote:Yeah, maybe they should actually study the common law.
Nah, then we'd be right back where we are now, because it wouldn't say what they wanted it to either.

I like the remark one of the sovrunidjits made recently about there being no way to collect taxes at common law, wrong again, it was called at the point of a sword, and there were no arguments, they told you want they wanted, and you gave it to them or got an ear or something lopped off.

Yeah; but that's the REAL common law, not the fantasy which has the sovrunidjits proclaiming "I doan' WANNA do that, an' you can't MAKE me!"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

Famspear wrote:Still, I would love to see the reaction of one of these tax protester/taxdenier/sovereignwhatever blowhard wackadoosters charged with a criminal offense after he or she has been told that because he or she has bloviated so much about "common law," the U.S. Constitution -- as currently interpreted by the courts -- is being thrown out, and the old common law rules are going to be applied to him or her.
Well, in a tax case they'd simply claim that the common law is superior to statutory law, and since there was no income tax at common law they can't be charged with anything. :roll:
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

When I was in college (40 years ago this semester, in fact), I was in a seminar in which we all had to make a presentation on an aspect of the law (mine was on the issue of effective assistance of counse). A classmate wrote about the issue of codification of the common law.

If I recall correctly, the conclusion was that the codification process would take up a huge amount of time, money and other resources; and since new common law is created on an ongoing basis, the waste of time would be even less desirable.