Evidence Repositories -- why?

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Evidence Repositories -- why?

Post by Famspear »

wserra wrote:And, of course, to have a response to the obvious question concerning why every single suit is thrown in the trash.

"It's not a design defect, it's a feature!"
:lol:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

You say "evidence repository." I say "landfill."

Let's call the whole thing off.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

David has come up with a new stragety to get around court clerks' increasing refusal to open a Miscellaneous case file for $46 in redeemed lawful money:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthre ... civil-suit

Boy, THAT will show them!
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

I think I've figured out where this "evidence repository" nonsense comes from: Eddie Ray Kahn, the head of "American Rights Litigators", Wesley Snipes' codefendant, who is now doing ten years in the federal pen. Good source. At least Van Pelt takes from only the best: Leroy Schweitzer and now Kahn.

Back in 2003, Kahn filed a gibberish "Counterclaim in Admiralty" - which looks a lot like a Van Pelt "libel of review" - against Colonial Bank, which had frozen ARL's accounts in response to an IRS levy. The bank moved to dismiss. Among other stupid arguments, Kahn claimed that he was also using the docket under "the common law right to evidence repositories". In his order dismissing the complaint, Judge Hodges - the same DJ who tried the criminal cases against Kahn and Snipes - characterized this dumbass idea as "the right to use the court file as some kind of personal filing cabinet for whatever papers the Plaintiff wishes to file, regardless of whether those papers have anything to do with this case". Dismissed.

There is something else about this case: Judge Hodges also directed Kahn not to file further bullshit after he dismissed the case. Kahn not only did that, but filed a purported default judgment, and then tried to use that "judgment" in various state court proceedings against the Bank. Judge Hodges held him in contempt.

As we've seen, some of Van Pelt's "suitors" have done exactly the same thing.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wikipedia says that Kahn's tentative release date is April 26, 2026 giving him another 13 years. In 2008 he got 10 years for his aiding and abetting Wesley Snipes' tax evasion. In 2010 he was sentenced to an additional 20 years for:

"conspiracy to defraud the United States and conspiracy to commit mail fraud as well as one count of mail fraud,[15] in connection with the sale of worthless "bills of exchange" for the purpose of impeding the Internal Revenue Service and promoting other schemes to orchestrate tax fraud."
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wserra

Post by wserra »

Thanks, Burnaby. I thought ten years seemed light for Kahn.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

WES, congratulations, I think you hit the whack-a-mole squarely on the head. The time period is about right for when he started this nonsense, we know originality isn't his long suit, and if you're going to steal something, you might as well steal from a serial loser and then imitate him. So far, everything fits.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.