Thread Hijack of Charles Thomas Clayton

travis

Post by travis »

Is there anyone on this forum who doesn't work for government?
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Charles Thomas Clayton

Post by JamesVincent »

IIRC no one on this forums works for the government. Nice drive by nonsense.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Travis welcome.

Why?

Most of us don't as a matter of fact.

Some of us actively work against the gov't in that as tax preparers, accountants, financial advisers, and lawyers we work actively against the gov't getting any more money than is legally due them, or in defending people who have gotten crosswise with the gov't in some fashion or other. There are also many of us who have nothing to do with any of that. And we don't discuss the Illuminati contingent as they don't exist, officially, just ask Deep Knight, he'll happily deny anything.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

I sue the government. Regularly. The government helps to support my family by losing/settling.

Any other questions?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

travis wrote:Is there anyone on this forum who doesn't work for government?
I don't. I work in the mutual fund industry, which among other things offers people investment vehicles to help minimize their tax burden -- legally.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

I am a practicing lawyer; I do not work for the government. I am presently an expert witness for a defendant in a federal criminal case, testifying against the government position. I am currently litigating what I believe to be a wrong (or even wrongful) claim by the IRS against one of my clients for unpaid excise taxes in an amount set out in EIGHT figures, without decimals.

No, I do not work for the government.
"My Health is Better in November."
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Wrong forum and completely off-topic. I'm splitting this off and moving it to the TP Forum.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Thread Hijack of Charles Thomas Clayton

Post by Famspear »

I do not work for the government, and I have never worked for the government.

I represent people in their dealings with.......

....... it's coming.......

.......................wait for it...........

YES!.....

....the government!

I'm talking primarily about the mean ol', bad 'ol Internal Revenue Service, U.S. Department of the Treasury.

Yes, I help people solve their federal tax problems.

Any more questions?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Flatulating Bovine

Post by Flatulating Bovine »

This is the kind of crappy logic that infiltrates places like the Daily Paul. If you disagree with anything this guy believes - even his fantasies about secret alternative laws and procedures - he will call you every name in the book, even (GASP!!) a "government worker." I'd like to think we can all rise above that but sadly, humanity continues to appeal to and find appealing the lowest common denominator.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Travis:

I am a retired Federal government employee.

I put in over twenty years (earning substantially less than what I coul get outside the government) providing services to this country.

None of which put me on a payroll to conduct witch hunts, stomp on true patriots, or ignore the laws which govern this country and my actions.

So :?:
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

AndyK wrote:Travis:

I am a retired Federal government employee.

I put in over twenty years (earning substantially less than what I coul get outside the government) providing services to this country.

None of which put me on a payroll to conduct witch hunts, stomp on true patriots, or ignore the laws which govern this country and my actions.

So :?:
If you wanted to count ex government several of us worked for the Federal government by serving in the United States military. Ironically all but one of us that I remember serving were Army. The other was Navy. None of which has anything to do with the thread that was hijacked or anything to do with anything.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
wserra

Post by wserra »

AndyK wrote:None of which put me on a payroll to conduct witch hunts, stomp on true patriots, or ignore the laws which govern this country and my actions.
Damn. What useless agency did you work for?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
AndyK

Post by AndyK »

wserra wrote:
AndyK wrote:None of which put me on a payroll to conduct witch hunts, stomp on true patriots, or ignore the laws which govern this country and my actions.
Where you been all these years?

IRS and proud of it. Actually I spent so much time there resolving problems that my jack-boots were repossessed.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

wserra wrote:
Office of Government Ethics. Where he designed paper airplanes.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
AndyK

Post by AndyK »

They weren't paper airplanes. They were prototype stealth micro-drones. And what's that hovering just behind your shoulder ??
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

JamesVincent wrote:IIRC no one on this forums works for the government.
In the interests of fair and accurate reporting, I can say that I believe that I know of one or two regulars on this forum who *had* worked for the government, but don't work for the government *now*. (It's an easy mistake: I'm still called an admiral, yet I gave up the sea long ago.)

AFAIK, no one who regularly contributes to this forum currently works for the government. (At least *I* don't work for the government, and never have.)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

JamesVincent wrote:If you wanted to count ex government several of us worked for the Federal government by serving in the United States military. Ironically all but one of us that I remember serving were Army. The other was Navy. None of which has anything to do with the thread that was hijacked or anything to do with anything.
I flew airplanes in the Air Force. Now I'm a CPA in the civilian world.

Sadly, because I retired from Active Duty at field grade officer rank (field grade is Major through Colonel) and took care of myself (no disability rating), I'm not entitled to Veteran's Preference points should I want to apply for a federal job.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I don't work for the government, now or in the past.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

I work as an attorney for the government but have nothing to do with taxes
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

LPC wrote:
JamesVincent wrote:IIRC no one on this forums works for the government.
In the interests of fair and accurate reporting, I can say that I believe that I know of one or two regulars on this forum who *had* worked for the government, but don't work for the government *now*. (It's an easy mistake: I'm still called an admiral, yet I gave up the sea long ago.)

AFAIK, no one who regularly contributes to this forum currently works for the government. (At least *I* don't work for the government, and never have.)
I can think of one at least who works for the IRS, but you'd never know it from his posts. I certainly didn't know until he told me.

I work for Ford, the car company that didn't get money from the government to avoid liquidation. I used to be in the Army and once worked for a Federal Reserve Bank, although the latter isn't the government.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.