Doreen Hendrickson was indicted

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Doreen Hendrickson was indicted

Post by Famspear »

On Friday, his wife was arrested after having been indicted by a federal grand jury. And, in a new thread entitled "A CRITICAL ACTION ITEM, PEOPLE!!!", this appears to be Peter Hendrickson's first peep at his web site since Doreen's arrest:
My friend, in my opinion, the file linked below-- a pdf containing the detailed legal history of the dramatically-misunderstood and deliberately misrepresented 16th Amendment-- is so important that anything and everything must be done to get it into a state of viral distribution across America.

I'm asking you to help me with this by very purposefully forwarding this file to every single person you can, with a little note from yourself urging your correspondents to read the file, study it, and verify for themselves each assertion made and each fact cited. Urge your correspondent to let what is learned thereby percolate and settle in and begin shining its transformational light on his or her mental landscape, and in the meantime, to PASS IT ALONG TO OTHERS in the same way!

Seriously, my friend. Even if you never do "action items", please do this one.

Right now. Without fail. Please.

-Pete
[Pete's link to his usual blather has been redacted]

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... d3b#p29280

EDIT: Pete is a fine one to be suggesting that other people shine a "transformational light" on their "mental landscape."

:roll:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

He's urging his followers to alienate their remaining friends and set themselves up for wholesale email blocking.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, so much for hoping that something resembling sanity and reason would come of the shock of his beloved wife being arrested, and most probably facing serious jail time for his bad behavior. Instead, it would appear Pete is even deeper in denial than he was.

As for Pete's suggestion to his followers, to "shine a transformational light on their mental landscape, I would think that would be not only highly embarrassing if not downright unwise, and certainly NOT something I would wish to be on the viewing end of.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Shining a transformational light on someone on someone's mental landscape sounds a little like mental terraforming...or brainwashing.

Keep up the great work, Darth Pete!
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

Speaking of shining a light into the darkness... please note that at no time, despite copious evidence that would cause a sane person to think again, do the true believers like Pete ever consider for a moment that they might be wrong. I think somebody might just have a martyr complex.

It's not their intelligence that I question, it's their sanity.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Duke2Earl wrote:Speaking of shining a light into the darkness... please note that at no time, despite copious evidence that would cause a sane person to think again, do the true believers like Pete ever consider for a moment that they might be wrong. I think somebody might just have a martyr complex.

It's not their intelligence that I question, it's their sanity.
I don't think that it's possible for Pete, Doreen and friends to ever consider that they might be wrong. If they entertain even the slightest doubt as to the absolute rectitude and righteousness of their claims, they run the risk of realizing, in a blinding flash, how badly they screwed up not only their own lives but those of so many others; so their only option is to nail their colors to the masthead and sail on, despite the fact that their ship is taking on water and will soon sink forever.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Over on Planet Merrill, we find the following:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthre ... n-Indicted

And, in a related thread, we find that great legal scholar David Merrill opining:

"1. Now Pete's wife is indicted - but for contempt of court. A slam-dunk that has nothing to do with the merits of Cracking the Code.

Pete's method depends exclusively on the Right to be Heard - the inverse of denying access to the courts in an administrative setting. The IRS re-assesses based on a 1099 or W-4 Form. There is no law behind any defense. Pete's defense is to banish anybody who attempts to warn others from his Lost Horizons website. There are gobs of people in trouble who would like to remove their Treasury Check Refund from his website who cannot."

:P :P :P
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

And at Lost Hopes, JHV has posted a link to the Merrill thread:

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... f=2&t=2981

We'll see how long that thread lasts.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Let the "every loss is win" chorus begin:
Wings wrote:This latest assault on the Hendricksons does not bode well for those of us STILL trying to fight off the threatening letters and other, more substantial threats/actions, by the criminals at the IRS.

But contrary to the verbiage in the link, this is not a CTC failure, but yet another 'failure' of the judiciary, et al, to adhere to the requirements of the US Constitution with regards to the 'income tax'.

I firmly believe that members of the legal profession know the law but will not upset the apple cart - honor among thieves comes to mind.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

In the reference thread:
wings wrote:But contrary to the verbiage in the link, this is not a CTC failure, but yet another 'failure' of the judiciary, et al, to adhere to the requirements of the US Constitution with regards to the 'income tax'.
Right. The video game manager is right, and every judge now serving, or who has ever served in the history of the United States, is wrong.

That makes perfect sense.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
notorial dissent

At least according to Pete's ever diminishing Pack of Pistoleros.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

grixit wrote:Let the "every loss is win" chorus begin:
Wings wrote:...

I firmly believe that members of the legal profession know the law but will not upset the apple cart - honor among thieves comes to mind.
The absurdity of getting such absolute agreement among lawyers comes to mind. :snicker:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent

The illogic of Wing's statement alone is enough to produce gales of laughter.

JRB's comment not withstanding. There is no reason in logic or reality to assume that the reaction within the judiciary or the legal community to the "tax laws" as they are written is anything other than what it is, they can read, and comprehnd, the VERY plain meaning, at least in the main, of the basic law, and the laws under neath it, and come to the very simple and obvious conclusion that the Income Tax is legal, and just exactly what it says it is, and applies equally and fully to ALL.

In fact, it takes a great deal more "absurdity" on the part of the Tax Honesty, Denier, fill in the blanks, crowd to make that contrary postulation, rather than accept the fact that the law is what the law is, not what they want to fantasize it to be, and that if there were in fact "holes" or "defects" in the law that the Congress could not or would not take steps to close them, just as they have repeatedly when someone finds such a hole and exploits it, that is in truth the absurdity of the whole notion.