Hendrickson acolyte Carmen D'Agostino convicted

Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Hendrickson acolyte Carmen D'Agostino convicted

Post by Lambkin »

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/ ... _year.html
Carmen D'Agostino, 44, of Geddes, was convicted of five counts of filing false income tax returns for the tax years 2006 through 2010.

D'Agostino cited multiple tax-protester schemes for not paying his taxes, federal prosecutors said.

He was a follower of tax-protester Pete Hendrickson of Michigan
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Hendrickson acolyte Carmen D'Agostino convicted

Post by grixit »

No he wasn't! Followers of Hendrickson never lose, therefor he couldn't have been one. Obviously he either didn't use CTC or else he didn't apply it properly, which disqualifies him from discipleship, so CTC remains undefeated ===> Victory!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

grixit wrote:No he wasn't! Followers of Hendrickson never lose, therefor he couldn't have been one. Obviously he either didn't use CTC or else he didn't apply it properly, which disqualifies him from discipleship, so CTC remains undefeated ===> Victory!
You forget about the courts being corrupt. After all, Hendrickson was convicted of tax evasion; and since it stands to reason the genius who developed CtC knew how to apply it properly, only the existence of deep-seated corruption can explain why Petey got convicted.

Right?????????
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

But but but he followed the great master in his losses in tax court, and it looks like he is going to follow him to prison, although for considerably more time, thus upstaging the great one, but if that isn't the definition of a follower I don't know what is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Guess whose "victory" is posted first at http://www.losthorizons.com/tax/MoreVictories4.htm?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC

Post by LPC »

And see http://www.losthorizons.com/tax/Emailers.htm

Just one of several references to D'Agostino.

One lousy $570 refund, and it's treated like the second coming of JC.

Hendrickson must have been really desperate for "victories" that day.

And anyone know what happened to Mark?
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Ah, the hits keep right on comin', folks! It's United States v. Carmen D'Agostino, case no. 5:13-cr-00138-NAM, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York, Syracuse Division.

Lowell ("Larry") Becraft was D'Agostino's attorney after his public defender dropped out in May.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

D'Agostino's guilty verdicts came on November 21, 2013 -- the same day as the guilty verdicts for Greg Boyd, another one of Hendrickson's Heroes (discussed in another thread).
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

On his web site, Blowhard Hendrickson wrote:
Everybody complains about the overgrown, arrogant federal government, but nobody actually does anything about it. Nobody, that is, except real Americans like 'Cracking the Code-...' warriors Mark B__ and Carmen Dagostino, who know the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk. These American heroes recognize the distraction and insignificance of merely arguing about the best arrangement of the deck chairs on the Titanic, and have gone down to the engine room to make something meaningful happen.
And it seems that what has happened to Carmen D'Agostino -- by following Blowhard Hendrickson's Cracking the Code tax evasion scam -- is what would have happened to anyone on the Titanic who might have "gone down to the engine room to make something meaningful happen".

:cry:

Blowhard Hendrickson goes on:
Carmen and Mark have insisted that their servant government abide by the written law, and have secured complete refunds of everything withheld from them for taxes by the federal Leviathan during 2004. Celebrate their victories on behalf of the rule of law and a better future for all......
:haha:
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

There was a U.S. Tax Court case at Buffalo, New York, involving a "Carmen D'Agostino." It was case number 019182-02, filed on December 13, 2002. Even if it's the same guy, I suppose that it is doubtful that this old case involved Hendrickson's Cracking the Code scam.

None of the docket entries contain links. A stipulated decision was entered on September 10, 2003, but I don't know what was decided.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Famspear wrote:Blowhard Hendrickson goes on:
Carmen and Mark have insisted that their servant government abide by the written law, and have secured complete refunds of everything withheld from them for taxes by the federal Leviathan during 2004. Celebrate their victories on behalf of the rule of law and a better future for all......
It seems like these statements might complicate matters when Hendrickson inevitably tries to disavow his client.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

On Friday, March 21, 2014, Carmen D'Agostino was sentenced to 21 months in prison on counts 1 through 5 of the indictment, to be served concurrently; supervised release of 1 year on each count, to be served concurrently; $500.00 special assessment. Case no. 5:13-cr-00138-NAM, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York (Syracuse Div.).
LPC

Post by LPC »

Carmen D'Agostino, 44, of Geddes, was convicted of five counts of filing false income tax returns for the tax years 2006 through 2010.
The tax refund check was posted on the Lost Horizons web site was for the year 2004. So Carmen got away with that one?

Victory!
Dan Evans
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

LPC wrote:
The tax refund check was posted on the Lost Horizons web site was for the year 2004. So Carmen got away with that one?

Victory!
He can put that whopping $570 towards his current tax liability. Har har har.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

LPC wrote:The tax refund check was posted on the Lost Horizons web site was for the year 2004. So Carmen got away with that one?
Close enough for government work.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

webhick wrote:
LPC wrote:

Victory!
He can put that whopping $570 towards his current tax liability. Har har har.
webhick, you are cruuuueel and unusual!

:)
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

So, is anyone keeping track of which goofy tax "guru" is in the lead?

You know, on totals of stuff regarding themselves and their followers like --

Felony convictions
Years of prison time
Frivolous filing penalties
Court sanctions
Court-ordered restitution

Schiff starts with a small advantage -- himself (x3) and a few employees plus Steve Swan and a few others, but PH (x2) may blow him out with his massive volume of CtC goofballs. PH has also got a few friv pen guys who have racked up at least 50K. And a lot of sanctioned Tax Court losers.

I'd bet on PH. CtC has probably contributed more unintentional revenue to the US Treasury and the US federal court system than any other "book" previously written, to include "The Federal Mafia."
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

LPC wrote:

Victory!
I went scrolling down Victory Wall. I think 04 was the newest one showing. Maybe, just maybe, that's about when the IRS caught up with all the fraudulent tax forms caused by CtC and actually started pulling them?

BTW, I noticed this at the bottom of the page, seems Pete felt the need for a disclaimer:
NOTE: Whether any given individual is entitled to a refund depends on a number of different factors, and no one should presume that they are so entitled simply because they see that others are. Each person should educate himself or herself about the particulars of the law, and make his or her own determination in this regard.

I thought the whole idea was that everyone was entitled to a refund from the corrupt corporation called the IRS?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

. wrote:So, is anyone keeping track of which goofy tax "guru" is in the lead?
OOooh. This could be fun. Sort of like "inside baseball" statistics. I like the category of "how many of your followers have been convicted for using your tax evasion scam?

It's hard to confirm that in each case, the crook actually used the guru's scheme for the years in which the crook was convicted. With that caveat in mind:

For Irwin Schiff, to the best of my knowledge (in no particular order):

1. Cynthia Neun
2. Lawrence Cohen
3. Joseph Letscher
4. Warren J. Burdett
5. Christopher Harrison
6. Pamela Harrison
7. Scott D. Haynes
8. Kenneth Heath
9. David Middleton
10. Robert L. Mosel
11. James C. Payne
12. David G. Pflum
13. Steven A. Swan

Pete Hendrickson's record is weak by comparison:

1. Michael O'Daniel
2. Roger C. Menner
3. Gregory P. Boyd
4. Carmen D'Agostino
5. Eugene Warner

William J. Benson's list:

1. Kenneth L. Thomas
2. Wayne Wojtas
3. Charles E. Hughes

These are just the cases we know about.

EDIT: For Larken Rose:

1. Charles Thomas Clayton
2. Tessa David Rose
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

And, there's Eddie Ray Kahn's list:

1. Douglas Rosile
2. Wesley Snipes